Considering moving to Norway

I'm ethnically Norwegian (European) and was wondering if it would be better to cut my losses in the USA and move to the motherland. Have the shitskins completely taken over like in the rest of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw
youtube.com/watch?v=ac5LZ_Ugr7Y
youtu.be/wsl-KHGe4Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's fine bro. just stay out of parts of Oslo. or all of it

My family was originally from Trondheim. So if I moved to an urban area that would be the first place I look

Stay out of oslo and you'll be fine

trondheim is alright. weather is a bit shit but its otherwise good. lots of students

Nigga Europe is lost all Europeans should be packing their shit and moving to America right now.

kek

Why haven't you set Oslo on fire yet?

We need to stop allowing the enemy to have strongholds in our nations.

It's like living in Alaska but they don't speak English

Trondheim reporting

moderate amount niggers in centre of town and some parts of town

>City full of Norwegian student girls
booking flight asap

You're the one with the worst white to non-white ratio (even if you count "white mexicans" as white), I'm staying put.

All of the West is lost as long as women can vote. America will sooner or later be balkanized, giving you a white ethnostate.
archive.is/dBehg

>Nigga Europe is lost
This might be news to you, but immigrants cant handel the north, they go crazy after one winter, the North will never be claimed by them, they would not be abel to live/survive here, which is why i enjoy iy here

implying students in any country are native.

Best country, and good civic pride.
Oslo is a non-starter, sadly.
Bergen, still good, but there are Somali's.

Everywhere else is great.

t.oil nig who has been all over Norway.

>should I remain the child of conquerors or return to Gayway?
I honestly think your faggotry demands you go back. America belongs to the English.And the government doesn't pay you to live their either, right? Alaska also has colder weather and longer nights/days depending on the year. It's like nigger repellent manifesting as a state.

the problem is that the drop in oil prices made hundreds of thousands unemployed, it might be hard to find work, especially in the industrial sector, the western parts took it worst, the city Stavanger is worst now in terms of jobs.

in the city of Bergen is 14% forigneres, of those 14% 55 are from afrika and other shitt places, while 45% are from the western world

we still have only 4.2% unemployment or something. it's not that bad

If you stay out of Oslo it's mostly fine.

in the industrial sector it is bad. my dad works as an automation engineers and he has had to fire many people.

yup. stay out of oslo

How many krones for a Swede to peel my banana?

spitting on beggars much? :-)

maybe

shiiiit, really? i have a norwegian mate who just started working at that area

lucky dude, i am going to mechanic school and the job marked here is shit.

>live their
Kek. Lectures me about USA being for the "English" and makes a mistake in speaking English

I'm currently in medical school so I'd have to get more familiar with how socialized medicine works there and what the pay is like

If you're gonna be a doctor you really don't want to leave America for a country with nationalized health care

if you live in bergen and get a job you will probably meet him. wishing you the best of luck mate

thanks, i am only in VG1 i still have to be one other year in school before i can be an apprentice. what business do he work in?

i really dont know dude, sorry

come back home brother.

4.2% is only part of the story, aka nav and ssb fucking with the numbers. its only the people that are registered in the correct way at nav that are counted.
its more like 8-10%
trust me I'm a mechanical engineer

>and move to the motherland

fatherland*

I moved to Bergen, which is the second largest city in Norway. Everywhere I go I see many Blacks and Browns. From friends of my university I know that 'refugees' are sent in great numbers not just to smaller cities, but even to remote places like islands and small villages.

The Norwegian king is a great cuck, he openly said everyone can be Norwegians and loves 'refugees' to come here. The prime minister is on the exact same level.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

The university is a marxist hellhole, preaching multiculturalism and diversity in multiple lectures even though I study business administration.

The city Bergen is generally very dirty, bubble gums and cigarette ends are lying everywhere, Gypsies sitting at every corner, the houses are smeared with graffiti and the once charming architecture is destroyed by modern buildings. Many buildings and roads look like they need to be renovated.

The overwhelming majority of Norwegians are alcoholics and hedonists. Women are looking fine, but they are feminists and career-oriented who do not want to have more than one or two children if they want some at all.

The taxes are crazy high, but it is only non-Whites who profit from it.

i am in VG1 Tip, how hard is it to pass through engineer school, i'm aiming to become a mechanical engineer

hehe, i from bergen and holy shit you described the city perfectly

I think it is much more than 14%, I see many Blacks and Browns everywhere I go. A friend of me who is also pro-White worked for Statistics Norway and he left because he said they manipulate the data, hiding the real numbers of immigrants and also of crimes committed by them.

Thanks, I am living here since 1.5 years and had enough time to closely observe the city over time.

>and loves 'refugees' to come here
youtube.com/watch?v=ac5LZ_Ugr7Y

Actions speak louder than words, there is an invasion of non-Whites in Norway, just like in Germany. And in the previous video he contradicted the statement you presented, welcoming all the non-Whites and saying they can be all Norwegians.

Could you point out the segment where he says anything about "welcoming".
'Cause all I hear is arguably about those guys that are already here, nothing about needing to bring in more.

i have to point out that the suburbs are actually nice here, the inner city is shit though, Nesttun for an example is pretty nice

He said
>Home is where heart is
>That cannot always be placed within borders

don't you fucking dare.
we are full, stay where you are.

Sorry, meant to write him.

Can you show me some proof that ssb is manipulating data?

i really want something to show people

I have not asked him how they do it exactly, he just told me he left because he was not able to bear it anymore to lie.

Ok im moving to Norwegia If your King said i can be norwegian too i will be.

its not that hard really.
but you have to be able to handle all the theory.

Its more about motivation than anything else. the ones that drop out are the ones that never show up for class

if you have the chance to get some information it could become a big news article. i think Frittord would love to get their hands on an story like that.

>The taxes are crazy high, but it is only non-Whites who profit from it.
yes our hospitals and disability benefits are for blacks only, that's how it works folks

if ur aryan and become a trap then maybe we can let u in

too few redpilled aryan traps in this god forsaken feminist multicultural hellhole

its the poor immigrants who receive huge amount of money from nav, thats what he was talking about

You may do so, but this country is going down just like the other European countries. You will not really profit from it in the long-term. Once the overwhelming majority here is non-White it will be just another third world country.

I will ask him in more detail next time I meet him.

no you are lost. USA is a totally ruined society while Western Europe is fast-tracking it to ruin

Do you even know any norweigan? I really dislike when people come to scandi and wont even bother learning the language because people speak english anyway.

If we had eugenics and a non-degenerate lifestyle we would almost not need any payments for hospitals in the first place. Also, the public health system is extremely expensive and inefficient and you are paying for the unhealthy habits of others. Since we follow a policy of passive dysgenics, as well as suicidal birth rate among academics it is set to collapse at a certain point of time anyway.

if you find some info, pls send it to this email
[email protected]

Yeah... that's how it works apparently... the whole world over...

Ok, I will note your e-mail and send you a message after I spoke with him.

this

literally niggers

I fucking hope so. I wonder what our new flag will look like? Or if we keep the old one and the non white states get new flags.

looks like Norway got a healthy dose of multiculturalism, you have to go to rural areas to get the real culture. youtu.be/wsl-KHGe4Kk

thats sami not norwegian culture. close but no cigar.

she's faroese u retard

I'm an American actually moving to Norway snart.

AMA.

>rural areas
No. Have you not read the thread? They are systematically sending rapefugees even to rural areas in great numbers. After the cities are now infested they seek to take away the last spaces where we can be among ourselves.

Photograph very related, it is from a girl I know from my university who follows her dream now of helping rapefugees. There is now a camp with a considerable number of them in her hometown which is on a remote island.

like I care. herregud samme ulla tosk.

Why are you doing it

I-I'm moving to Bergen.

To be fair, I'm currently living in Phila fucking delpia so it's not like I'm coming from Whitopia.

Why Oslo? It's like 71% white. Down here in southern murica there are places where there re more niggers than whites

L A D E J A R L
A
D
E
J
A
R
L

>Aurora

feminazi that is proud to not shave her armpits which gets her the fanbase cause they are all like her/cuckboys with no sense for music

Always wanted to move to the Lofoten islands. There can't be any nigs there, I'm sure of it

I have a full time job, 6 year contract, really love Norway/Europe, have nothing going on in the US for me anyway.

Bergen is full of junkies and libcucks. The music scene there is awesome, and you'll enjoy it far more than you would Oslo. Just try getting an apartment in the city, otherwise you'll be seasick every day from the busrides.

really famous tourist attraction ive heard
muh northern lights n shit

whats with all these im moving threads today, are we being raided?

I already have an apartment 20 mins outside the city, close to the mountains. I'm really into hiking so I wanted something accessible.

Love the music scene, gonna try and get involved actually in my spare time since I'm a musician. I've taken quite a few vacations out to Bergen. I'm used to libcucks and junkies, I am American after all.

come to ålesund, we can play in the symphony orchestra together

What kind of action could the king take, you omega-level faggot, his title is almost entirely symbolic

Could be worse bud.

it's a trap. don't go to ålesund

Fuck off, we're full

Its probably because most of them are unemployed, so they just chill around outside aimlessly

Expect rain, shitty weather and little sun almost all the time.

But after criticising the current state of Norway and Bergen so much, here are some positive points:
>Very beautiful and impressive nature
>Bergen is located both at the sea and surrounded by mountains
>As I already mention girls are looking fine, but you usually need something to offer yourself to have a chance to get to know them
>At least a considerable number of Norwegians like their flag and homecountry - unfortunately it is rather civic nationalism
>The concert house Griegshallen offers sometimes really great classical music
>Practically everyone, even ten-year olds or the bus drivers speak English fluently - I have only met one single old guy who did not speak English
>If you stay here for a long time you should definitely learn Norwegian, otherwise you miss out a lot
>Norwegian people are generally friendly and helpful in my experience
>It is still a (declining) first world country

yeah, it's mostly just old asians

also OP, do you speak the language?

Might aswell move to Canada, bud

how do you get carsick from the bus rides her?
no one talks on the busses, its always quiet, and the trips are quite smooth.

damn looks like every western country is going to have to go into civil war

jævla austlending

I would actually not recommend to live directly in the city center, because loud noises from partying and unpleasant view of non-Whites.

I live 15 min by feet away from the city center, it seems to be ideal.

Oh and I just forgot one of the most annoying things of Bergen. Although I like traditions in general, I particular hate this one extremely. There is a traditional marching group who often plays drums ALL AROUND THE DAY FOR MANY HOURS, which makes it hard to focus on working. It seems they are at all parts of the city and surrounding areas. I am looking so much forward to move away from here, just because of this.

it depends on what kind of nature you like, you have to get much more inland to sea the real beauties of nature

thats called Buekorpset. its part of Bergens culture, it consists of a bunch of young boys who walk are around in black uniforms and play music, they appear only on 17 of may as far as i know though

Move out to a small place (no, that doesnt mean 50k people), like one with

i was there last year and they were playing even though it wasnt 17th of may, it was a sunday i think