Redpill me on the Sami, are they white or basically snownigger eskimoes? Why the fuck do they do this also:

Redpill me on the Sami, are they white or basically snownigger eskimoes? Why the fuck do they do this also:
youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people#Demographics
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#East_Asian
youtube.com/watch?v=S2GUS-3T7cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First girl i kissed was Sami and she was like 3 years older than me....

Traditional white culture, sorry burger you just wouldn't understand.

Half Skolt Saami on my mother's side.

We have very Asiatic features, even for living in Finland.

The Finnish Saami tribes have intermingled with Finns for hundreds of years, so we're practically as white as Finns (who are also not white).

The Norwegian Sea Saami have very Eskimo looking features.

They are white retard.

Sami's are fucking sexy. I was with one for a while. Fuck I miss her

Half Sami here too boy, we all look alike from the pictures I've seen. Also I like to tell people I'm tribal and then shit on native Americans.

They are Uralic gooks

All Scandinavians have gook genes, it's just more obvious in areas where the populations lived side by side

>Also I like to tell people I'm tribal and then shit on native Americans.

Same only I'm American Indian and shit on Eskimo and Latinos

Also to this day I do not know what a Sami, Finlander or Hungarian is so they should be shot.

Samer are fine. A bit drunk like all aboriginals but at least they're not niggers.

They are basically eskimoes who have been bleached to the point of almost white.

>American Indian
>Indian

Let me guess... Nazi poster child: Blond as fuck, blueish-gray eyes as a kid and then when you hit 20, your hair turned that muddy blond color?

They're really close, genetically to the ancient Aryans.

The Asiatic genes are more related to the Aryan story than y'all realize.

The janitor at my elementary school looked exactly like pic related, he used to joik for the children.

Got to fuck a Sami for a few months there

They're strange looking elf people tbqh , but at the same time hot

but titties were huge and that snow pussy was tight

God I'm a degenerate

>pic related

>American Indian
>shits on Latinos

Your people couldn't even build stone structures smfh get out of here

My mother would joik when I was a child and was upset. It was really soothing.

how does a mogrelized non-nation comprised entirely of obese imbeciles and feral niggers comes so obsessive about levels and flavors of whiteness among finno-ugrics ? what a ridiculous lack of self-awareness.

They are similar to Finns so they are what ever Finns are I think. Finnic or something like that.This groups were spread from Siberia and Urals up to northern Scandinavia so it's complicated.

Says the Asian.

Samis are Kawaii desu

I am Sami. I`m a recognized minority in Norway and the rest of the EU. I could apply for asylum here in Germany and haul in the big gibs.

AMA

We're not Kawaii, we're Finnish-looking.

Didn't know there was so many samis in the US.

Do it.

someone is still mad about the Winter War

There are an estimated 30,000 people living in North America who are either Sami, or descendants of Sami.[120] Most have settled in areas that are known to have Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish immigrants. Some of these concentrated areas are Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin, the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Illinois, California, Washington, Utah and Alaska; and throughout Canada, including Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Northern Ontario, and the Canadian territories of the Northwest Territories, Yukon, and the territory now known as Nunavut.

Descendants of these Sami immigrants typically know little of their heritage, because their ancestors purposely hid their indigenous culture to avoid discrimination from the dominating Scandinavian or Nordic culture. Though some of these Sami are diaspora that moved to North America in order to escape assimilation policies in their home countries, many continued to downplay their Sami culture in an internalization of colonial viewpoints about indigenous peoples and in order for them to try to blend into their respective Nordic cultures. There were also several Sami families that were brought to North America with herds of reindeer by the U.S. and Canadian governments as part of the "Reindeer Project" designed to teach the Inuit about reindeer herding.[121] There is a long history of Sami in Alaska.

Some of these Sami immigrants and descendants of immigrants are members of the Sami Siida of North America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people#Demographics

We came over with the Finns to mine and lumber in the UP.

Traditionally, we just say we're Lapps when asked where we came from. Americans have no clue what a Saami is but when you say Laplander, they understand that that is Finnish.

>basically eskimoes who have been bleached to the point of almost white.

>We're not Kawaii, we're Finnish-looking.

Finn DNA is about 10% Asian & 90% White desu.
Samis are more Asian so are more Kawaii desu.

>basically eskimoes who have been bleached to the point of almost white.

>We're not Kawaii, we're Finnish-looking.

Immigrated during the year of our lord 900-1000s from northern asia.
Natives in the area of Västerbotten/Österbotten settled it during the last ice age and are the oldest european settlements. They managed to live there due to the gulf stream.
Sweden colonize the north, the natives sees the light of civilization and rule and integrate, snow nigger Sami scum does not. THey keep harrashing the natives, stealing their land, demands the land legaly as compensation to "see the light" and be put on the map as a part of Sweden/Norway/FInland but still keeps a local self controlling goverment, refuses to learn the langue.
>Fast forward present day
Snow nigger got special laws dictating that you can't develop your land if their godforsaken rain deers (which they by law are the only one allowed to farm) have eaten on your land withing 3 generations.
If they run out on the road unto your car, you pay. THey cry racist and are filthy subhumans.
They are basicly a stupid version of the jew.
They are what the jew would be if the jew didnt learn to count shekels and print fake news stories.

I think similar question can be asked about some Icelandic people.

Fuck you.

>Finns (who are also not white).
how many levels of autism are you on

Fuck your thieving ancestors for ever stealing the north in the first place. They should have been put on the first sledge back to Ching Chong land were they belong.

ur probably just a gypsy, stop making up stories

>(which they by law are the only one allowed to farm)
Not really, they just have a few areas where only they are allowed to herd reindeers, not unlike some areas where only a few families are allowed to farm down south. At least that's how it's in Norway, wouldn't surprise me if swedes had more retarded laws than us though.
>THey cry racist
Don't all swedes do that?
Maybe if you swedes didn't put them on a pedestal like you do with every minority they wouldn't abuse your naivety.

It's true tho, the white Finns are more geneticly Swedes but they have not been influenced by the jew so they are not cucked out of their minds.

Dude, I'm Finnish-Saami, so I am on levels you can't EBIN.

Fuck your DANISH ancestors for invading our lands.

Now go to Mosque like a good little Swede.

STOP LARPING

In Sweden they are the only one allowed.
>Maybe if you swedes didn't put them on a pedestal like you do with every minority they wouldn't abuse your naivety.
Not argueing with that, i live in a fucked up country. Should try to immigrate to Åland, will be the only Swedish place left in a couple of years since based Finland dictates the immigration laws there.

Muh dik. Moar?

you're indulging a snowflake LARPer and you should stop

embarrassing

>American
>Talks about northern europe like it's your land
Holy kek, you Americans lost any claim to call europe your homeland when you invaded it and fought our liberator, turning it into the cultural marxist shithole it is. Snow nigger Samii, don't forget what you are and what you are is litterly shit.

hot. moar. snow elf pussy is worth some racemixing.

also moar.

What is dual citizenship?

I'm going to go work the herd with my cousin Tuukka in spring 2018.

elf fetishist fucks

Fucking larping cunt i hope your plane crashes.

stop larping you gypsy mongrel

I hope your economy crashes.

Oh hell yeah I just prepared 4 minute presentation on them for a gen ed class. AMA

USA...
You have only gotten shit answers.

Truth is they're like the gypsies of the arctic.
They are criminal, corrupt, lying sacks of shit who have sex with their reindeers and inbreed. Designating them as a Indigenous people of Norway was a big mistake. we should have killed them all off. Coexistence with these people is hard because they are so criminal. In Norway the government had thrown heaps of money on them, but they still complain about pretty much everything 'muh history' and such. They even got their own 'parliament' even though none of the politicians can even speak sami they get paid. They also got a sami college to preserve sami culture with teachers and everything, but basically no students as even their own young doesn't want to learn about sami heritage.

>elf fetishist fucks
I didn't have one before, but now I do.

>tfw i am 1/8th gypsy
calling them gypsies is rude against gypsies

well that should speak volumes in itself.

BIG TETAS OH YEAH BABY
Too bad I don't speak elvish

Hei, fyren fra norgetråden.

i wanna find one now.

>Too bad I don't speak elvish

Only Swedish and Farsi for you?

God fucking damn it im MOTHERFUCKING jelly as fuck. It's like fucking the purest form of whites. I would impregnate bitch just to make sure she'd be mine. How did you meet her?
Both girls, in the OP's picture and that video are ABSOULTE qts.

h-hei anonsen

No, only Swedish

Tinder lel. And I'm not just saying this to say it, she was really "pure." Likely the Sup Forums ideal. Traditional, wanted one man for marriage, had only done a few things with one guy, very shy, etc.

I kind of ruined it. I feel really guilty about my womanizing. If I could go back I would at least leave the non degenerate ones alone and let them be

She was so sweet I feel kind of sad now. I led many women on for weeks just to fuck them.

Bleh I hate myself after any modicum of self reflection

>all these idiots ITT
this is how samis really look like. all those "qt" sami women you see on this site are scandis with 1/64 sami heritage, so they dress and larp as samis

>with one guy
That's a code name for being a slut women say "there was just ONE guy before you" to make them not look like sluts. She could've fucked 20 men before you but told you that she only fucked one guy. And you can't tell if she's lying or not since she's not virgin anymore.

these are probably 1/2 russian and 1/2 sami

Sure, there are some women like that but she was not one; I just have enough experience to tell, and it's not hard to look into someone's past

I find that most women are willing to admit the real number they've been with because they think slutty = what guys want, then again I've fucked a lot of degenerates

Girl is semi qt.

They are outbred to death but the identity is still there because of government gibsmedats and special privileges.

The only people with a claim to Europe are Muslims, niggers, and Muslim niggers.

Pray Russia invades and re-civilizes the place. At least vatniks are patriotic.

In my experience women try to hid their number of guys they fucked to not make them look like sluts. I baited ex gf with wine while pretending to not care about partner count, I invited her for "movie watching" aka i put on some shitty romantic comedy and poured bottle of wine inside her then started talking about previous relationships
>did you have many guys before me?
>do you care?
>not really, we live in such times that it's hard to find right partner so people often end up with wrong people and have to break up, i don't judge people based on how many things they've fucked, so how many did you have before me?
>do you promise to not get mad?
>have i ever gotten mad at you?
>no i guess, alright before you i had 3 different guys
>alright, something serious or just random fun?
>both, 1 was serious, 2 were for loneliness. You're not mad right?
>i told you i won't be
Broke up month later, i made it look like it was not becasue she was a slut, just litteray "i want to get serious and i don't think we match. We're both still young so we can find somebody else"
Didn't want her to make me shitty reputaion in my neighbourhood.
My ideal partner would be a virgin but realistic one must've had one guy max. I don't accept more. this is probably why it's been 2 years since my last gf.

you did the right thing

also checked

>See video
>Oh just rural people doing farming stuff
>Mfw when the gurl ripped off that poor deer's balls with her mouth

>that "my life is over" look that the deer gives
>doesn't even know what the fuck is going on
>then some humans hold you down and a human female chews your balls

They sound like our treeniggers.

i'm native American and Hungarian , no shit

Wow, you better be a Chad because you can't just go around dropping women for having had sex with 3 people.
When it starts to go into double digits, fine, but 3 people? Damn son.

People have different standards, i know that in nordic countries fucking lots of people is not seen as a problem but here it is and no amount of "don't judge people" "we live in such times" is going to change that. The more partners the less stable relationship and more chance of woman cheating on you. Somebody dump those statistics.

When the pale skinned monkeys chew your balls

who cares.

That's Sweden though, I've only met one person at the level with those people. Pretty fucking disgusting.

Poland sounds more like heaven as time progresses.

Being seen as a slut is still seen as a bad thing here so women at lest try to act like normal women.

Their culture is being kept alive artificially, it's literally a meme at this point. They lost the game, they should have integrated with their betters a long time ago.

>'''''''finnish-sami''''''''
no such thing exists, you're saami or finnish.

My dad is Southern Finn, my mom is Skolt.

Saami people are Uralic. They are what Finns would be if Finns hadn't been mixed with Swedes.

they are hot!

youtube.com/watch?v=S2GUS-3T7cU

Swedish admixture would be fairly recent.
We are maternally related to Danish, Anglo saxon, White american.

White Americans are indo-european, so basically they are what Gypsies and Pakis are if it wasn't for native european (uralic) genetic admixture.

used to be worthless niggers, but most of them is mixed to the point they look and behave mostly white, while still maintaining their culture which is fine imo. I live close to them and don't really mind, so long as they keep their raindeer off of my property, and off the roads (which is not always the case).

Are there any blond qts in there? In the OP video this blonde one that bites balls of that reindeer is hot.

I live in "Sapmi" and some sami individuals can be fine but god do I despise the sami collective. They really hate swedes and act like the typical gibsmedat when it comes to welfare. And many of them are alcoholics.

isnt it weird to "share" your country with another indigenous group?

We share UK with bongs and it's not weird.

Yeah, especially since Sapmi has it's own parliament and acts like it's entirely their land (even though they only decide on sami-convenient topics and you need to have a certain amount of sami blood to even get elected), some sami even claim to own entire Sweden. Plus they have special minority privileges that swedes don't have, I can't for example own reindeer REEEEEEEE

You post a white girl and ask if shes white? Yes, dumbass.
Sami, or not. The fucking skin is white.

bunch of drunken faggets

I also share Lelgium with you and unironically have a polish cleaning lady, but they're good people in my eyes. She doesnt speak a word dutch, but she has a lot of interesting stories about poland

theyre a bit like Jews, sweden when it fits them (gibsmedats) and saami when useful. Also does the government think Saami cant compete concerning reindeer? Reindeer pet would be nice though