Samefag? Stephens looks a fuckload like Chris Dorner

So, what do you guys think? I have seen a couple threads with some evidence of fuckery in this case, and my grandson shows me this.....

Is it a crisis actor, and bullshit story?

Someone who can tell similar niggers from each other tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPUsSPR7o1M
youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids
youtube.com/watch?v=sW36YbqAKDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting. Maybe similar brain pans leading to risk taking. We all know joining the army is a bit of risk. what was stephens doing?

He's the facebook killer dude.

They all look alike

I THOUGHT THE SAME FUCKING THING

I think this guy is a US government for hire actor guy who pretends to die after each incident like Sandy Hook crisis actors.

are you fucking kidding me
dormer looks like he'd try to do the right thing at any cost, stephens looks like he'd do anything just to get a whiff of chicken nugget pussy

His nose looks flatter than Steve's.

Triplets confirm, yes I know but theres such a thing as similar traits for the same job

I mean take me. I'm no zoologist but when I first saw an abbo skull I though. Damn that looks like the eye rims you see on a croc skull. And I'd wager money on the features performing the same job. Namely protecting from the heat of the sun

This.

It does... but could be the lighting... I'm working but will look for more pics as I can

so where the fucks the video i dont have fagbook

What the fuck are you on about mate?

No mention of vids or kikebook on the thread.

I think I know why they look similar. Their skulls slope back more at the front
>The front harbours the part of the brain responsible for logic and shit

So you think similar physical traits could affect the way one acts, to the point of fat bearded nigs being killers?

the killing video was originally on facebook, and i haven't seen it and can't find it anywhere at all

I think it's more-less the other way around.
Take liberals for example: there is clearly something wrong with these people neurologically, and they all seem to share that fish-mouthed, blank expression.
It's possible that individuals with certain personality traits eventually "grow" a little different. Kinda like animal kingdom hazard colors n sheeeit

>So you think similar physical traits could affect the way one acts

Well its an interesting question but lets remember the brain/the weight of it/the space it inhabits are all physical and so do have an effect on the way we act

For example I remember that eskimos have the largest average weight when it comes to brains and that makes sense because they live in the harsh environment which would remove fools easily. However most of the brain was geared towards visual memory which would be advantageous in the Arctic for finding your way in a barren wilderness and less advantageous when taking Jewish IQ tests

Not sure but I think this was from the study. Its not a question of whats superiour. Its a question of what you would want your brain to be good at in a certain environment.

A couple of interesting videos about selection

>Racist Animals?
youtube.com/watch?v=HPUsSPR7o1M

>Douglas Whitman and the reality of race
youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids

Stephens has a negative canthal tilt, while Dorner's is more neutral. Stephens also has fuller lips, and Dorner's nose is flatter. Only similarities are they are both big black baldies. I am the first one to question ANY big event, but I think you are trying to read something from nothing OP. If this was supposed to distract us from something it wasn't a very long distraction, and it's not going to change any laws.

Well, what about genetics...
Let me explain..
I'm 55, southern as all hell (young breeders).
My great grandmother was born in 1886. She had a nig who had lived with her her whole life.
His name was Henry, and he had our last name.
My ancestors grew cotton and tobacco, and Henry's dad was the house nigger.
Anyway, I'm just qualifying the following statement she made.

She said back in the day, you could tell what tribe a nigger was from, by his physical characteristics. SOme were tall and light, some squat and dark, etc etc. She also said they had distinctly different personalities as a whole depending on the tribe. Some were what she called nice tribes, and others were no account and more trouble then they were worth.

>Only similarities are they are both big black baldies
>baldies

Was the school of thought that bald=higher T backed up by any study?

Nigger here, they bear a slight resemblance but aren't close to being the same people. Idiots.

I'm no thread slider... I was just curious as to what everyone thought. At least it isn't a copy thread, and we are having a decent conversation.

I post a lot bro, I'm the oldfag from Florida, that no one believes is as old as I am.

>She said back in the day, you could tell what tribe a nigger was from
I'll make the assertion that you can judge which tribe in England a person can come from

Theres a specific kind of British look where the person looks like a puffin. Northeast

or to the point of fat neckbearded whites making use of vietnamese pictograph websites

Viking as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=sW36YbqAKDg

:^)

WTF does that even mean?

Not fat, can't grow a decent beard, old, financially stable, and wouldn't know whatever the fuck the gook site is if I saw it.
Fuck off. You couldn't be more wrong.