Milo fired from Braitbart and labeled a pedo for life

>Milo fired from Braitbart and labeled a pedo for life
>Tomi gets canned by The Blaze and is basically a liberal snowflake now
>Alex Jones proved to be a fraud playing a character
>Bill O'Rielly destroyed for being a perv

What hell is wrong with the right-wing media? I'd blame Jews but literally all of this is self inflicted. It's only a matter of time before Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, it even YouTube fags like Steven Crowder and Sargon of Akkad, are arrested for molestation or rape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_g7r5UyM-Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
nytimes.com/2017/04/19/business/media/bill-oreilly-fox-news-allegations.html?_r=0
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-oreilly-exits-fox-news-harassment-scandal-994675
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump

fuck off, no one cares about your shit, kys

>milo talks about his church molesting & says something politically incorrect
>Tomi states her opinion
> Alex Jones being alex jones
Bill did some stuff, otherwise this thread is boring.

Shilling... Shilling never changes.

All media, left or right, is shit.

They're not motivated by race and identity, that makes them weak.

>Fox News getting it's shit pushed in again now that we have a republican president
I'm not even mad.

Nobody is convinced by your lies.

You shouldn't look up to people. Celebrity culture is dangerous.

hannity for president 2020.

Alex Jones bussiness is being a meme. I don´t get how people is surprised about he claiming everything was a show.

>Bill did some stuff
prove it faggot.

It's almost like this is a concerted effort to defame the entire coalition of mixed ideals and individuals that signal boosted Trump voters into coming together and getting him into the White House.

I wonder why this might be happening, can't have anything to do with that meeting george soros had with tech giants months ago on how to overcome the historic loss.

Nope, not that at all, I just woke up guys but this is all making me pretty sleepy, think I'll just head to bed.

Lauren is legally a man!

who the fuck is tomi

I'm going to swap her out for a red pilled nigger the first chance I get.

What is character assassination

>conservative media

nerds and pervs

Tomi Lahren. She used to work for The Blaze, Glenn Beck's internet cryfest.

Shariablue shills be posting.

>Muh shills

Worshipping idols etc

Retards on this board still haven't grasped this basic concept

MUH GOD EMPEROR THOUGH

Grow up or see your hopes dashed against the cliffside like all other men who refuse to learn from history

What lie?

there's always mark levin...

What's the difference between character assassination and just being an awful person?

Good, fuck that neo-cuckservative O'Reily.
He did more damage to republicans by promoting liberal ideas as "moderate, reasonable" among conservatives.
He wants an assault weapon ban and believes states should be able to ignore the second amendment if they see fit to.
He's a liberal infiltrator, good riddance

What is gavin mcinnes doing these days? Always thought he was a big part of the right wing media

>alex jones is a fake meme
youtu.be/_g7r5UyM-Tg

>and Hillary and her 50 million rabid followers are still on anti-depressants and psych meds.

Theye called out the cunt comedian and captain solu for being hypocrites on the pedo subject, if they wont follow their own standards they lost.
rules for radicals or sommin

Salon removed the virtuius podo articals.

The assault on youtube is in attempt to swing socity's virtue. but poepel just dont know what the internet will really do in the next 20 years.

news media has lost a grip. media is constant mediums evolve

i dont know about any others

Quick question. How shit is your skin mate?

I'd like a real answer please.

K thanks

i don't even care about alex playing a character.
As long as he continues his act, i'm satisfied

Tell that to some poor cunt whose child was blown away and killed in a mass shooting only to have some fat cunt playing a character accuse you and your dead kid of being fake and a false flag and taunting you for your loss.
I hope you lose something so close to you the pain is real and forever.
I then hope some fat faggot then rumba your nose in it and ass blasts you and recruits a whole heap of cunts to then threaten and taumt you over it.

He's going to burn in eternity of hell fire..

Tomi is the only one of those who brought it 100% upon herself

Attack on Milo was a coordinated political hitjob by people paid to do it, not an organic backlash against him
The statements of Jones' lawyer were intentionally extrapolated to mean something far beyond what they actually meant
Media Matters were behind the O'Reilly "advertiser education" campaign

Guess

Milo is literally on tape taking about the joys of a young boy being fucked by a man.
O'Reilly is proved to have paid women millions to keep them quiet. Are you really trying to dindu these fuckers?

>Milo is literally on tape taking about the joys of a young boy being fucked by a man.

Nice of you to remove all context from it, just like the professionals who did the hitjob did. Good goy

>O'Reilly is proved to have paid women millions to keep them quiet

I'd take it more seriously if even a single one of those whores had felt violated enough to go to court with it. He has not been found guilty of anything.

Truth.

>I'd blame Jews

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>the leaders and faces of the (((alt-right))) are all being exposed to be human garbage thus delegitimizing the movement
>hand rubbing intensifies

At some point you'll all realize nearly everyone is controlled opposition and (((they))) are this close

> [ ]

4 people with right views go public with their lives = all the millions on the right

OP is shareblue

>Alex jones proved to be a fraud playing a character
Claimed it all along

Alex Jones a fraud lol the dude can't even turn it off for a day to keep his kids. He's a real boy.

Does Sup Forums ever get tired of winning?

THIS. The guy is NOT a conservative.

First, prove that ever happened.

Tucker - Former KEK but recently became unKEKable

Bill - neocon KEK rapist!

Tomi - Bimbo that's good for triggering dumb lberal friends on FB.

Milo - Talks too much about sucking monkey cock.

Sean - Once a big time KEK but was crucial in getting Trump elected.

Bump for bumping off more alt-kikes

The only thing wrong with right wing media for you is that you don't have one single argument against any of their points, so you've resorted to making laughable threads like this in frustration, and probably masturbating in anger each night.

>What hell is wrong with the right-wing media?
Nothing much special really. Every human being is a fuck up in one way or another.
>I'd blame Jews but literally all of this is self inflicted
You'd do better to blame leftist run and funded organizations like media matters. Millions of dollars are spent attempting to find dirt and smear "mvp's" on the right. It's part of the plan to sideline people the left deems effective.
>It's only a matter of time before Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, it even YouTube fags like Steven Crowder
Stop obsessing over people's imperfections and it won't matter. Idea's should be judged on their own merits. Expecting the people espousing them to be flawless is retarded.
>Sargon of Akkad
Thanks for the cringe, I hadn't met my daily allowance yet.

i don't care how many whores bill fucked with, still my guy desu

did u forget about me already

>Context
In context, it's still indefensible.

>Muh not guilty
Funny how you would probably never extend that courtesy to someone on the left wing. Lock her up, right? Why the hell would bill pay those women if he really dindu nuffin?

Just as I tried to curb my antisemitism in the real world you post this.

Thank you for reminding me.

>In context, it's still indefensible.

Then why did no one make a big deal about it when he said those things originally and those podcasts were seen by hundreds of thousands of people?

>Why the hell would bill pay those women if he really dindu nuffin?

Because of the media circus that would come from that even if he literally dindu nuffin

This.
Milo was an easy one to spot. A promiscuous, coal burning faggot. It's like they don't even try.

But then you have the tougher ones to sift through. The ones who actually promote rational ideals, but mix it in with their Jewish garbage to try and sedate our movement. A good example is Jared Taylor. A lot of his ideas are great, but ask him about the jews and his response is, "they look white so they're fine." How can he not hate the very perpetrators of the things he is fighting?

That's how I was able to spot them. By questioning. Do not idealize mere men, fellow Sup Forumsacks. Pick apart what they say, and if they seem to contradict themselves, you'll know it's actually (((them))).

prep bull, sweden

feel bad for bill tho. i think they shoahed him for being one of the last semi-legit white male in the news with a large following. next itll be tucker

I do like the first video quite a bit.

Andrew Wilkow

I can't tell if you're trolling or serious. Bill could be convicted in a trial and I'm sure you'll say Jews bribed the jury. There's no winning here.

None of you faggots are old enough to even remember all the Bill O'Reilly scandals. He has been a creepy old man for lie 25 years. He needed to be fired

Why are you altcucks so obsessed with defending sexual harrassers? Is your hated for women really that strong?

>Bill could be convicted in a trial and I'm sure you'll say Jews bribed the jury.

No I wouldn't. I just recognize that there is literally no one on this planet that is more vulnerable to frivolous lawsuits like that than someone like Bill O'Reilly

And considering the """harassment""" claims are inconsequential bullshit like this anyway:

>Attorney Lisa Bloom said Tuesday that she is representing a new woman making a complaint of sexual and racial harassment against O’Reilly, claiming that he made offensive gestures toward her and called her “hot chocolate.”

I don't really have much sympathy for these shameless cunts who see a rude comment as a good reason to fleece half a million from some person.

>no one got shit on tucker
i like tucker, he hasn't been a idiot yet

>What hell is wrong with the right-wing media?

They were mostly ignored by normies, so they could preach their retarded shit inside a bubble.

Trump being elected and his legion of fucktard worshipers going around calling everything but complete bullshit "fake news" put a HUGE spotlight on Right Wing media.

If left wing media is "Fake News", Right Wing media is definitely "Cuck News." It's getting cleaned out.

All that's left is Hannity and Cucker Tarlson.

Telling young people to get off his yard

None of these personalities are "right wing". They are moderate / middle right leaning at best. Fuck outta here moron.

Bill O rielly was always a shill hack. Good fucking riddance. Guy thought music and vidya games made people violent and also shilled for Hillary.

>2 minutes in and he already shows that he doesn't understand what Alex's lawyer did.
How low does your IQ have to be to listen to this guy try to state the obvious as tediously as possible and then manage to fail? Decades of a welfare state and dysgenic breeding have produced this.

t. Muslim Refugee

>Attorney Lisa Bloom said Tuesday that she is representing a new woman making a complaint of sexual and racial harassment against O’Reilly, claiming that he made offensive gestures toward her and called her “hot chocolate.”
People made fun of Mike Pence because he refuses to be alone with women. Shit like this is why.

Looks like Bill O'reilly is kill.
>Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News
nytimes.com/2017/04/19/business/media/bill-oreilly-fox-news-allegations.html?_r=0

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-oreilly-exits-fox-news-harassment-scandal-994675
>Fox News Confirms That Bill O'Reilly Won't Return to Air

Bill Clinton.

Kosher Sandwich

>cuck
>falafel family values man
>snowflake cunt
>pedo BBC gobbler
>retard
State of reichwing

Fuck Bill, he's just as bad as the shills on left wing channels

Thank you for your concern trolling OP, what you fail to realize is none of those people form the opinions of the movement, they so.pky take advantage of them to further their own careers. None of these people matter in the slightest. Thank you for your wasted effort, it's blatant attempt at d&c has been noted and discarded

Fucking stupid shill faggot

>taking anything said in family court seriously

She could literally say he raped her and tried murdering her dozens of times, and no evidence would be requested. Family court is fucked, and anything can be said with zero backlash

>Tucker

Center-left, not a right-winger.

>BillO

Cuckservative, not a right-winger.

>Tomi Lahren

Liberal feminist, not a right-winger.

>Milo

Literal sodomite, not a right-winger.

>Sean

Barely a right-winger.

>Trump made massive cuts to the EPA, to the programs preserving the Great Lakes, to various infrastructure projects in Michigan, as well as a significant amount of welfare to the elderly and directed that money to be waster by the Pentagon instead.

what is wrong with this??

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Democrats lost their jobs so we're supposed to feel sorry for them. Of course nobody will do that so they conflate a few separate issues by throwing that in there like workfare for the affirmative action niggers working for the government was one of Trump's campaign promises.

>Milo fired from Braitbart and labeled a pedo for life

I don't see how talking about pedo makes you a pedo.

Yes he is a character but that's how he has decided to relay what he knows to you. Everyone is a performance artist in that respects. Sometimes going over the top is what it takes to make people listen to you. That's just the way it is.

The Jews are in control of both sides, they are slowly being disassembled by an unknown figure.

MAGA

> Carlson isn't a right winger
> Brings up white genocide on national television
What are you smoking?

It's political correctness and right wingers are generally more passionate and truthful about what they don't like and do like. Less empathy for inferior values according to their value system

>Right-wing has never been tried
Pathetic.

Milo got labeled a pedo?

When?

All these phonies shill for sodomite rights, trannies and poopdick marriage. That alone makes them leftists.

To prevent the lakes from being full of sewage and having green algae blooms. Those programs existed for a reason.

The alt-kike was a jewish diversionary tactic to get right-wingers to think they 'won' the battle of western civilization.

Donald Trump is a jewish puppet, that should show you all you need to know about how doomed the west is.

Nigga you need to keep up, that happened 2 months ago

>They were wrong right wingers!!!1

t. sodomite boy-molester

did he get his dick sucked by some 17 year old jailbait or something?