Sup Forums, save my life

Alright pol, degenerate fallen Aryan checking in here for advice... I'm going camping in 2 weeks with my bud to reset, I'm coming clean off everything; amphetamines, alcohol, caffeine, etc.

How does one pick themselves up by their bootstraps? How does one find their purpose? I know I can help the world and I want to but right now I need help. Thanks anons...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYeijfDjuR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>asking a bunch of autists for help

I actually like the people here. I know we are not (((socially well adjusted))) but its one of the few places I find high IQ people in a similar frame of mind...

Just take it one day at a time and practice the things you preach. Too many neets latching onto the nationalism thing because it's edgy when they don't actually do the things they claim we need.

You will probably disregard my shit due to me being a leaf. When you come off shit, including coffee, you will experience some shitty feelings maybe even psychosis.

As far as purpose, you decide that on your own. Let's just pretend the bible is a jewish trick and jesus doesn't real. What now? Well nothing, just do whatever you want.

Grow a beard, make sure you keep it trimmed properly, have fun with your buddies and don't really worry about anything.

Don't feel bad if you can't quit everything right away, just keep quiting. But like I said you will probably get some bad withdrawl symptoms especially if you are a heavy coffee drinker. Just drink lots of water and get lots of sleep. Make white babies, whatever just live your life.

Yea... one day at a time. I feel like integrity is the key here. Living what I actually value, instead of just internet larping.

Don't worry leaf bro, the day of the rake is not this day. Beard? Lol. Agree on white kids. Looking for my Aryan qt 3.14

Oh, if you want to lose weight, just eat smaller portions and excercize more. Don't believe all those retarded low carb diets and shit. Just avoid sugar and try to eat lots of fibre and meat.

And be sure to keep reading about shit, everything you can read is good. But be critical about it, make sure you aren't reading /x/ tier shit. I like to study history and warfare.

Bring your KJV Bible, user

dont forget to bring some dexadrine and caffiene pills

Join a church. Be a good Christian

Where should I begin? What are your favorite/most powerful books in it?

Women are easy, you will find true love when you least expect it. Make sure you aren't emotional, try to pick mannerisms you think are good. Women like mystery so don't talk about yourself too much. Try to model yourself after a role-model like clint eastwood or someshit.

I tried something like this but I failed and relapsed pretty majorly so from me to you I'd have to tell you not to get too down on yourself if you go out one night and end up smashed out of your face because that's what I did and I've felt like a piece of human shit for a month or so now

be prepared to fall down and be prepared to pick yourself back up again
I haven't quite managed that last part yet, but I guess I wasn't prepared to pick myself up

if you dont practice Degeneracy any more, get to a mormon church, there you can find a white wife.
once you have a kid, you will man up real fast.

I hear you man... I'm basically at the point where I either take a 12 gauge slug to the brain or I man up and fix my life. Definitely leaning towards the latter.

>mormons lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BYeijfDjuR4

Stay away from religion op, just study psychology instead.

You guys are good in here. Sup Forums can be a bit aggressive but you're all bros at the end of the day.

Best of luck for the future.

find places where you can help your fellow man in need.
focus on what you can do for your fellow man instead of how you can poison yourself.
there are plenty of whites, blacks, jews , latinos and whatever else that could use your help.

>>>>>>>>>>"""""""""((((((high iq))))))"""""""""

A diet that avoids sugar is a low carb diet.

>study psychology
so he can end up flipping burgers in a mcdonalds?

Everything is fixable, you can fix anything about your life if you try hard enough. Your brain is pliable so don't worry if you do too many drugs or something. Just quit all the shit, and keep quitting.

The old you isn't you, think about the future. Everytime you think of some shit that makes you feel bad, push it out of your brain. Just imagine robots and dinosaurs or something.

Understanding how your brain works is a lot more helpful than learning about how to suck jesus dick for a free ride into heaven.

>know thyself

First of all, you're doing this for yourself. Remember that.

You could go cold turkey, but whenever you are tempted to seek the degeneracy, remember why you're avoiding it in the first place. Your goal is to become a better man than you were - free of vice, with a strong will, body and soul. It's not going to be easy at all, but trust me, it will be absolutely worth it.

Also, drink lots of water, whenever you're tempted. Think about why you want it, ask yourself, "is this what I really want?"
"do I need this?" "Can I live without this?" Say it out loud and answer it too. Having a little mantra can help too. You have to talk to yourself about it. Write if you have to.

If it helps telling you this, everyone here has a limited amount of time to live. Wouldn't you want to spend it on being the best person that you can be? Or to live a little longer? It could be a goal, to see your grandchildren grow, or even the birth of your first great grandchild. Although that is a long time from now, making little goals can help.

And also, we don't know when we will die. It could be in many decades, it could be in a few minutes. Wouldn't you want to die being your best? To die with pride? I don't want to sound like a Christfag, but your last moments in life are pretty much your last moments in life. How would you like to be remembered by family, friends, and your loved one? Ask yourself that too. You could go into Christianity, but it's your choice. It works for some, moral wise, and it doesn't for others. Some people don't need it to keep good morals, while some do.

You can do this, friend. I believe in you. You must believe in yourself too. You're doing this for yourself. I'm proud of you for taking the first step, and to admit this here. You're on a righteous path, brother.

Enjoy camping, be safe and watch out and defend yourself from dangerous animals and people. Best wishes to you.

Step 1: Prove to yourself that you can maintain your abstinence from these poisons at all costs. When taking this first step it is IMPERATIVE that your ability to control yourself is cemented in your mind. Trying to effect positive change from a position of weakness is a losing battle.

Step 2: Think that to before these substances became such a prominent part of your life. What was important to you then? Who were you? Why did you change?

Step 3: Start getting to know the you of the past, and begin to reconcile that person's place with the you of the future.

Good luck out there user.

definitely. I help some friends who believe it or not are in a much worse position than I am and every time I do I forget about my problems and feel better for having helped. I'm not helping kikes though. Not a shabbos goy lol.

Depending on how heavily you drink, coming off alcohol cold-turkey can kill you.

I used to down a 750 or so every few days. When I went cold-turkey, I legit hallucinated infants with spider-legs crawling on my ceiling above my bed and dropping tissues on my face.

Willpower. Religion helps.

Remember to go cold turkey with everything, unless you're coming off of benzos then you need to taper. As an user said above, just practice what you preach and you'll be just fine desu

Damn user. I didnt ask for these feels... Thanks...

Thanks brother