This guy is tweeting live from the courtroom where Alex Jones is having his custody battle

This guy is tweeting live from the courtroom where Alex Jones is having his custody battle

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JTiloveTX
youtube.com/watch?v=Ebt0l8s3aMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that even legal?

twitter.com/JTiloveTX

Ya they even live blog supreme court decisions on twitter, welcome to the USA baby

yes

why would it be illegal?

Also apparently Alex Jones has the power to cause smoke detectors to go off

What's the point of wrecking his reputation? To get more money?

if you can't shut him down then slander him so people won't watch him

AJ has becomes more powerful than the jews calculated, now they want him gone.

LMAO

Watch Divorce Corp. Custody battles get fucking ugly very quickly. Even more so if it's shitty parents who care more about themselves than their kids

Also from reading these it doesn't seem like the kids like their mother very much.

sounds like Kelly Jones is a Jewish cunt

Alex Jones is as good as a Jew. 100% in it for the shekels. If anyone takes him seriously I feel bad that you missed the joke.

>SUPER MALE VITALITY

Is anyone else unironically sad (((they))) are going after Alex Jones right after they crucified Milo? And why do (((they))) not go after Richard Spencer?

This day in court brought to you by infowars.com

Hillary Clinton dart board kek

He briefly got too close to pizzagate. Now he's a danger.

>AJ just mopped brow

Someone make a sweatingman.jpg edit

spencer is probably a federal agent

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>right wing """"""""""""""""media"""""""""""""""""""

Seems that Bobby Newman is his wifes attorney, and is pretty good at his job as well

Also it's very easy to imagine

>I had a big bowl of chili for lunch

in Alex Jones' voice

You're talking to a board that defends an exposed neo-con cheeto flavored globalist puppet

They'll easily defend an exposed actor/"performance artist" with no qualms whatsoever. Sup Forums has absolutely no shame in their retarded game

Ill kek at almost everything. But hes fighting for a kid. This is a no go for me.

Wait does a big bowl of chili really make you forget facts?

Woah children surveilling their own mother?
Unless

She's a reptillian Globalist, IMF, unfiltered water drinker that's also a Soros agent, paid for by the Federal Reserve and under contract to the NSA but on loan to the CIA being handled by an FBI counter intelligence operation, trying to infiltrate Project Veritas and high on Super Beta Male supplements which we're selling at BELOW cost just to get it to the masses. The Empire is on the RUN PEOPLE!!

this just makes me love alex even more

How can you not love him after hearing he took his shirt off at a therapy session?

he has his sources that prove chili makes you forget. don't question him.

kek

probably not

this. Guy's fighting for his kids; he/his lawyer better be throwing whatever the fuck they can and the kitchen sink. If being a "performance artist" gets him his kids or even a few more weekends with them, I'd say it too.

I started watching Alex in 1997 when all he had was a cable access show in Austin. He was just as batshit crazy then, and he didn't get paid a dime.

Women are parasites actively trying to destroy everything they inhabit due to selfish reasons.

I love when Alex Jones talks about food.
>Big bowl of chili
>Cave man bone broth
>Succulent hotdogs

it's not. he's a right wing nutjob and he raped his daughter

Your flag screams

"I'm almost American please take me seriously."

The kids always lose in these things
They end up hating one or both parents nearly every time
Siblings become split by loyalty to one or the other parent

It's a tragedy. It shows how little regard the parents have for their own children that they would hire sleaze attorneys to publicly fling shit at eachother without thinking how the kids get affected long term

you're a fat virgin neet maybe thats why u hate females. get off Sup Forums

Big meals don't make you tired.

The big enchilada made me tired. So tired.

*make me tired*

He fell for the Jewish wifetrap.

In my mind, people vilifying Jones for choosing his kids over his career, are debased. I applaud AJ for his efforts at keeping his children. If you don't laugh when Alex does his thing, then you don't get it. If you cannot discern his absurdist moments from his astute info bombs, then you are a low iq idiot.

how is what he said wrong tho?

More basic gestalt and not so heavy on the enchilada please.

Agreed.

Am I reading these wrong or does it seem like the kids' mom already lost? (only wanted weekend visits, kids don't like her, etc.)

Maybe not in some ass backward continental system of law.

Even TYT didn't attack Alex for his custody battle. The news media really are vultures.

You're reading them right.

They had an agreement in their divorce settlement too and it had obligations AJ's lawyer is alleging she did not meet.

Daily reminder that he already pays this bitch 40k

A MONTH

In alimony and the fact that she's allowed in a court room with him again is a fucking travesty.

>one post by this ID

theres no alimony in texas

Then why is he paying her?

Maybe they didn't get divorced in Texas?

If they had a second home elsewhere she may have filed there to help ensure she got alimony.

[ ya dont sayyy ]

The most recent ones

Privacy rights lolol this is Orwellian America

>his therapist had a stroke

Srsly wtf

>taking shirt off in a Therapy session

That's hilarious.

You can't bring smartphones into the courtroom

youtube.com/watch?v=Ebt0l8s3aMQ

In criminal court no.
Family court is free game baby.

>yfw his therapist overdosed on the redpill