FACT: there's literally nothing wrong with fleeing from war

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/heres-a-fine-example-of-the-trouble-our-continent-is-descending-into/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would you take in people that run from trouble they started? when they eventually fuck up your country beyond repair they will leave you for more gibs somewhere else. they are parasites.

>run from the trouble they started

>us bombs them and plants actor dictators

Nice one. Try opening your soul you fucking unemphatic slug.

I heard Saudi has beautiful air conditioned tents.

And there is nothing wrong from barring people at your borders.

Prove me wrong.

George is no longer for this, he realizes there are no more refugees and are simply migrants. Look at his blog

If you are a women or a kid, sure.

If you are a man over the age of 16 and under 60 you are a disgrace if you'd rather flee and leave your family behind than fight.

And even when fleeing is absolutely okay, nobody is obligated to take you in.

You can't just show up at the door and ask for a roof, food and gibmedats.
You have to earn your place, do whatever you can, THEN someone will take you in.

Theres also nothing wrong with raping swedish girls.

exactly, Israel is literally a neighbor country of Syria so why dont they take in all those refugees for humanitarian reasons??????

There's nothing wrong for them fleeing it, but it's wrong to Europeans to accept them because they will never go back.

We started the arab spring

fight like a man.
crack a beer, light a marb, and sit in your rocking chair while caressing a .357
not today fags, not while I'm still alive and kickin'

Is that James Randi?

Nothing wrong with not letting them in either. Find somewhere else, somewhere not across the continent(s)

some fat fuck i dont even know has 0 authority over me try again faggot

>implying even half of these "people" are syrian

if Syrians and only Syrians came then it would have not been a big deal.

its when every nigger from africa and every subhuman from SE Asia comes pouring in when there is a problem.

Not even a quarter of the migrants are even Syrian.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/heres-a-fine-example-of-the-trouble-our-continent-is-descending-into/

there are better sources but yea. most syrians are normal people, its the somalians, kurds and arabs that have never seen a desk before that rape and murder.

They are not from syria and they are not refugees.

no

This guy looks like he smell of BO.

No one is going to disagree with you in this shit bait thread

People don't want to die, they run, fucking surprise

18 year old white trash faggot joins the military for benefits and to sugar coat his vaguely defined patriotism, thrown into the desert to shoot sandniggers and freaks the fuck out

Link to his anti-refugee blog post?

im not finding anything, what are you referring to in particular

Why are women worth more than men?

>opening your soul
what are you a faggot

A pawn running from combat is a failure. A queen running from combat is brutal pragmatism.

Of course someone from Swedeistan, a country that didn't fight in ww2 would spout such nonsense.
Kindly rope yourself mohammed

>Being this much of a cuck that you flee from a war
Seriously their fucking WOMEN are fighting isis and you tell me there is nothing wrong with fleeing a war? and then they literally start a semi war themselves

Looks delish.

>1 Guy
>20 Women

>20 Guys
>1 Women
Try getting 20 kids now

why we don't take political advice from fantasy authors, the post

>Jews taking in mudslimes
No

Except these people 'fleeing' war are all fighting-age young males, leaving women and children behind and 9/10 times aren't actually coming from a country that's even at war?

Is not raping if they like it

FIGHT you coward bastards... stay and fight for your homeland, fight for the government you want, fight for family... FUCKING coward men LEAVE their families BEHIND to go to Europe.

Why don't they just flee to a neighbor country like Israel or Saudi Arabia? If they choose to flee half way across the globe, there IS something wrong with that

>flag
Of fucking course.
There isn't anything wrong with fleeing war. But there IS something deeply wrong with using it as an excuse to migrate to cushy western countries far, far away from the danger zone.

As soon as you reach a safe point and think "Hmm not good enough" and keep on moving, you stop being a refugee and start being an immigrant.

>weak attempt at bait
Using feelings to attempt to sway opinion is female-ier politics. You would be even more critical with your bleeding heart if USA had done nothing.

Easy to say that when you live in a comfy suburban neighborhood

>Why don't they just flee to a neighbor country like Israel or Saudi Arabia?
We all know how Israel are treating Palestinians and Saudi Arabia is funding ISIS, why would Syrian refuges go there ?

And they ARE massively going to a neighbor country, it's called Turkey, they took 3 millions.

Also 2 million Syrian refugees in Lebanon and 1 million in Jordan

>Easy to say that when you live in a comfy suburban neighborhood

You FUCKING MORON... it is BECAUSE I and my neighbors WILL *STAY* and fight that I live in a comfy suburban neighborhood.

>I and my neighbors WILL *STAY* and fight

Easy to say that when you've never experienced war

Well in that case we need to start bombing Israel and Saudi Arabia to change their mind about refugees

Proofs?

Both of those countries are much stronger than you.

My life > Their lives, we're full.

>trouble they started
>they started

Who is "they"? Because once you start looking at them as if each and every single one of them is responsible, and seeing them as a hivemind, then you might as well say that the people in this photo started the problems they're running from.

Also in Syria it's more like.. there was a bowl of trouble sitting on the table and some sneaky people went up to it and started stirring it around, and then America comes in to took a piss in it while Turkey jacks off in the corner.

Most people don't really have an issue with refugees, they have an issue with the consequences of allowing a soldier or terrorist in by mistake or accidentally allowing in former Syrian prisoners and rapists. They don't like mass floods of immigrants without a process, either.

I hate this fat bastard so much.
Maybe he should donate a few of his millions to get the syrian war victims relief in syria itself if he cares so much. But noooo, he has got to shame the public to bite the bullet so that he can feel morally just.

Just because your raghead/degenerate infested streets aren't worth fighting for Sven, doesn't mean others would say the same of theirs.

3 words:
Not
My
Problem

>can't see the difference between politics and magic fantasy world
I can't believe anyone cares about what these people think
They're delusional

True. But there is also nothing wrong in declining to accept refugees.
Especially when majority aren't actual refugees and threaten the nation's stability.

You're right but the military is in the right punishing deserters

>start civil war
>get btfo
>run to Europe demanding gibs

Oh wait I thought you were talking about soldiers

america. a land where mediocre airport writers have opinions about everything and are attributed highest degree of moral authority

You know there is some serious irony of this coming from a Swede.

>America fucks up Iraq and Syria
>Suburban Americans who spend 8 hours a day on the internet actually have the gall to call fleeing people "cowards" for not fighting against Islamist psychos, even though it is America's fault they are there to begin with.

I swear I saw that guy masturbating at the public library in Billings, MT one time.

Nice job making us look like even bigger idots, proxyfag.