CANADA YEEEEESSSS

Image related is a form that you have to complete if you want to applicate for a Uni at Quebec.

the fuck is that

>Quebec
Not surprised.

but its not

What a shame...

Must be at UQAM, it's a cesspit don't go there.

>Canada

>travesti

Ill say

How did it come to this?

So this is why Quebec whines for the rest of Canada's money, it all makes sense

>select Pangender
Anyone who discriminates against me for sexually identifying as an apache helicopter will be getting the LGBT Hate Crimes & Diversity Relations Unit called on them for being intolerant discriminate bigots

It's 2017 m8

Never had this question when applying at ulaval

because they assumed your gender, faggot

>Technique

I thought it was

>L'informatique

You learn something new every day.

>add a shitload of radio button options
>add a text input box in the very end

Always in the OTHER section I write down GodKing.

Then I publically shame them for not referring to me as such.

This shit is getting out of hand fucking lefitsts retards why do they always want more and more. NUKE US ALREADY.

kek. they could have added "other" instead of this crap

fucking frenchies

i'm pretty sure that one thing is not like the other

there's only 20 choices
> oppressed

Jesus fuck this is getting a bit much, just yesterday I went to take a piss at uni and had to use one of those new multigender tard bathrooms, I felt like Stallone trying to figure out the three seashells. So much clutter and shit all over the place to help crane some retard sloth onto the toilet, flashing buttons and lights to operate every lock, tap, and even the paper towel, 50 square feet of room just to house one fucking toilet, everything has an instruction list on it cause its ackward as fuck to figure out.

All I wanted to do was pee not spend ten minutes figuring out the freak bathroom escape room.

>not just pissing everywhere as an act of artistic expression

I always put down that I'm a robot.
even submitting this post triggers me with its captcha.

I'm afraid the room will short circuit and I'll be trapped inside some piss covered star trek room.

The worst part is that in order to construct these new freak bathrooms they have to convert an existing bathroom, so they preferentially leave the women's bathroom for privacy and convert the men's. This is in an engineering building... where everyone is male... and there is one toilet and no urinal to accommodate the entire floor.

At this point, why don't we just remove the gender in forms? If we are beyond male and female, nothing else matters.

>This is in an engineering building
Just piss in the sink then, environmentally friendly option

>almost 20 options for gender
>still a text box at the end for more

That's two different things, you mong.

>muh quebec
>muh based!

haha ya okay

You don't understand, they treat the entire room as a bathroom stall, only one may enter at a time, if the door is closed there is no toilet and no sink, you're basically left having to pajeet it outside if someone takes too long. I never realized how uncomfortable it is to pee in one of these because there's so much open space, imagine a toilet sitting in the middle of a soccer field.

Hello there fellow Texan, i hope you leave this fucked up country soon.

I'm transgender and just apply as a woman everywhere, never had problems by doing that or ever heard of problems with this in western countries especially canada.

Just piss in the woman's and give them shit for not respecting your gender if they try to call you out on it

I just applied at McGill, got in, and didn't have to fill out any such form.

i'm hoping that as well

>queer
>genderqueer

>transgender
>transgender masculine/feminine

Why are these separate categories?

Also
>bispiritual

Queer = Gay
Genderqueer = Genderless I think
Transgender = Male to Female, Female to Male
T Masculine/Feminine = Pretty much useless as it's that you just want to be feminine/masculine where you don't need a gender for.
And Bispiritual is some weird shit, I don't know how to explain this.