Daily reminder that in addition to skimping on NATO bills for decades...

Daily reminder that in addition to skimping on NATO bills for decades, Germany STILL has not completely paid reparations for WW1 and WW2.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
thebalance.com/u-s-debt-to-china-how-much-does-it-own-3306355
usgovernmentdebt.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They still haven't paid us for destroying Warsaw in 1944. Pay your debts, Krauts.

I'm glad the Turks are taking over Germany, they will teach them the glory of Allah and the prophet Muhammed (pbuh), soon their women will crave cut cock and ask the Germans to convert and get circumcised.

Am I considered a neonazi if I openly ask why they should pay for WW1?

this really pisses me off. when will germoney pay debnts?

>NATO bills
are you stupid?

PAY DEBTS

KRAUT NIGGER

'Nato bills' is not a real point but they should definitely be paying those long overdue war debts before criticising other countries about debt

paying for WW1 debts ended in 2010 and for WW2 in 1950 you dumb uneducated burger
same goes for you polacke, you stole our soil thats more than enough "reparation" I guess

>reparations

We are the piggy bank of the euro zone. What do you mean by that?!

We bleed daily and pay our (((fair share))) to support everyone in europe.

This country is 80M+ slaves that do nothing but serve the european nations.

stop shitposting on 4chin Donald

>has money for that pink butt plug and upgrading his cuck shed
>can't pay debnts

Not according to this

>/k/ id
>brit flag

Can I see your assault spoon collection?

Kek confirms. Pay your debnts you dirty nigger.

Don't underestimate the power of cutlery mate

lol, nice catch slOVENia

so what?! Germany is the only country that dedicates its 37.6 work hours to the other countries and adds to their totals lol

>paying for WW1 debts ended in 2010 and for WW2 in 1950

>WW1 debts lasted over 80 years
>WW2 debts resolved in just 5 years

Something fishy here. Either way you still owe NATO money.

Then how are you so rich if you slave away for other countries all day long

Get back to work!

>rebuild Germany
>defend them from an invasion from the commies
>unite their country again
>they hate us and create the EU to destroy us, try to sanction Canada, ban exports of fois gras and seal products
We need to nuke them

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

america save us ;_;

>Then how are you so rich

we aren't. It is just a lie that gets told to make us feel good about ourselves. We have to keep on slavin' away you know.

Average home in Berlin

Average home in Mississauga
GERMANS BTFO

Its hardly a fourth reich, Germany has taken over a million refugees

How can a 4th reich exist without absolute dictatorship by a white Christian? What you have is a strong federal democracy of liberals who welcome the Caliphate.

I hope you guys know that blaming Germany for WW1 was what started WW2

Daily reminder to pay at least one of youre debts to foreign countrys as well....

i juts leave this here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

thebalance.com/u-s-debt-to-china-how-much-does-it-own-3306355

usgovernmentdebt.us/

Canada has no debt, the whole world owes US