Other urls found in this thread:

itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=TGXwvLupP5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no
paganism is for edgy atheists who don't want to be labelled as atheists

this. Jew god is the only god!

demons in 2017. lul. fake news.

Honestly though, without any European bias, what is the most redpilled religion?

fake news. following gods plan is the only truth. the only truth you can find is in another. the soul has got that same neutral need. to find whats underneath a demon. God cant exist without a true other lets get together and see what we can uncover.

50/50+Gods love peace and understanding.

No, all of those religions are telling the same story of the same deities and those deities are fallen angels, people who want to lead us away from God. Our ancestors were subverted just like we are now.

Yes

100% Accurate

They're all the same, the only redpilled "religion" is realizing that they're all the same and they're all subverted, and developing a personal relationship between yourself and God through prayer.

All hail the Allfather

Color coordination will teach us ascended teachings of love and patience for the fallen.

>can't even discuss European folklore and ethnic religion without Shariablue and edgy LARPers shitting on everything
it hurts

Yes. Clearly.

spreading the good word.

This

Christianism is already poletheist.
>God
>His son
>angels
>Satan
>demons

fake news is not allowed in Gods Realm. face friendship or begone.

Prostagma?

> anything I don't like is Shariablue

Whaddaya mean?

God is the most high.

Love peace and understanding for your enemies who trap themselves in the dark abyss is the only way forward toward progress.

Exactly and all of those entities are the same ones being worshiped in the different mythologies.

Okay that's what I thought, I guess I agree but it's tough to feel anything but anger.

the pantheon of gods are just anthropomorphized aspects of existence.
zeus is turbo-chad.
hades is a beta-male.
juno is the crone; the nagging old lady.
hera is the jealous mother who demands resources and attention for her children and tries to sabotage other female rivals.
diana is the driven career woman.
i think it's good to try and embody the positive aspects of each while remembering that they all have flaws that you should try to avoid.
actually worshiping them, though, will probably just lead to superstition that the priest-castes will use against people.

that being said, KEK is love, KEK is life. KEK is the father of all.

I want the guy to watch his female villager friend get fucked by a mythical monster

YHWH is the only God, the other gods are spirits (energy beings) that want to be worshiped.

Doesn't matter, Zeus was God of the gods in greek mythology.

Jews.

>Should we return to polytheism?
most of the world is already polytheistic. p much every non-hindu worships YHWH and mammon

Vulome

The only God is within. Peace love and understanding. Honesty. Friendship is Magic.

Yes.

Time to get rid of the Abrahamic religions, they don't belong in Europe.

there is only one God.

Accurate.

t. pagan

I protect true followers of the faith. Peace love and understanding.

>Age of Mythology
>not the best thing that could happen
this guy knows what's good

ISVALIS!

fake news. every true follower of God knows only peace love and understanding.

now you senpaitachi are just making up false idols. -_-

>Etimos
>Etimi
>PROstagma?
>LEge!
>OrTHOS
>MAlista
>Ne
>kaLOS
>VUlome
>metalEFS
>thirefTIS
>vouforGOS
>dryTOmos
>aGROtis
>PAme!
>PROseche!
>eis MAchin!
>eisvoLI

The Greeks still have a name for a more ethereal, overall creation God. Zeus isn't their ultimate high God, he's a fallen angel with great power who controls them.

>Hinduism
>polytheist

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

>be Norwegian
>live in a shithole, basicly mudhut tier
>"muh vikings"
>our only accomplishiments so far is infighting, "breddy gudd :DD" boats and shamanistic shit
>Hvitekrist (White Christ) comes and saves us
>Suddenly we have writing (inb4 muh futhark, runes are retarded), agriculture and society
>a few hundred years later we're amongst the richest countries in the world
>some faggot welfare queen kills a man and tries to tell us christianty is bad

Why do you think LARPagans deserve anything other than ridicule?

god doesnt like a lot of bad stuff. god is good.

seek help your lack of faith is disterbing.

>Should we return to polytheism?
>should we worship pathetic demons and fallen angels
>should we reject eternal life and joy??

If there's a way to convince my gf to dance around naked wearing an antler crown covered in blue paint this is the closest i'm going to get...

they re not pathetic. teyre misunderstood. gods existing and well.

No.
Most paganism brings nothing to mankind.
Religions like Christianism/Taoism, etc at least offer real life advice on bettering your life that produces real benefits.

you can find god anywhere if you want 'real benefits'. the benefits of peace love and understanding.

>modern LARPagan surprised that Christianity, the force that unified Europe and allowed their manifest destiny across the world, has several splinter groups

Think of it this way. At its absolute maximum the population of the world in 0AD was thought to be 230 million people.

The population of Europe was thought to be about 80-110 million.

itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/

Depending on region and county the would have had opposing religions and prayed to different Gods/nature spirits, trees/ whatever.

You can't seriously be surprised that any particular branch of paganism, which probably had no more that a few hundred thousand people following it at any one time, and has no real historical data (as they were illiterate morons) than a global religion with currently a BILLION members (and growing).

Just to put into perspective how fucking irrelevant Norse paganism is there are more Scientolgists in the US today than there were ever people who genuinely believed Odin really existed and sucked dead men's cocks for sperm.

No go and play Skyrim and pretend you're a real Nord. Faggot.

>Most paganism brings nothing to mankind.

Clearly you don't know shit about ancient religions.

We'd all be a lot better off if we worshipped the Egyptian pantheon. Total supportive bros, they were.

Why are christians so gay?
>Muh one true god
Give it a break you indictrinated faggots

Nope, fallen angels. It wouldn't matter if you worshiped the Aesir and the Vanir or the Greek Pantheon or the Devas or the Egyptians they're all the same people.

>fake news 2 revenge of the fake news.

>Odin really existed and sucked dead men's cocks for sperm.
That was invented by a crazy scholar who just wanted attention, it's not supported anywhere in Norse mythology.

they are fallen senpai. they might one day become real news and not fake news.

>its not supported anywhere in fake news.
wow.

whos we burger?

Monotheism has absolute value, polytheism allows the possibility of behaving in different ways, each way being appropriate for a different god...

so yes

nope.avi

fake news cannot win.

>greek pantheon: got fucked by the romans then got fucked by christians
>norse gods: got fucked by christians
>hindu gods: still exist
>native american gods: got fucked by christians
>egyptian gods: got fucked by arabs
>japanese gods: still exist
Survival of the fittest, shitty beta cuck gods get slapped by ALPHA gods

Even in polytheism there is only one true God. The others are just magical sky fairies.

>fire burn wood
>XDDDDD just live in fire guys it's so cool
that's what idiots that idolize catabolic civilizations sound like

It should be studied as a cultural phenomenon, as should all religion

There is no such thing as "polytheism", it doesn't exist.

What does exist are multiple monotheism compatible with eachother.

If one God forbids you from doing something you want to do but another God allows you, it's analogue to someone changing religions for utilitarian reasons.

fake news is 2 fake 4 me.

desu Christians on this board are also edgy atheists and even LARP more with their Deus Vult cringy memes.

Typical BETA KEK worshippers

really o b s c u r e fake news.

No, we should turn to true monotheism and The Grey God.

>Elohim
>Let US make man in OUR image

>Jews fuck Christians and Muslims
>Jews are biggest alphas!

wannabe-mongol logic

kek is fake news.
laughter arises from honesty not torture.

This.

So, wait, you want to lose Christianity, the one real moral driver of the west, and return to paganism because of degeneracy?

Paganism such as

Greco/roman paganism: summary execution, enslavement, rampant homosexuality, rape of slaves by animals for amusement

Viking: sold whites to arabs as slaves, women could have multiple husbands (literally cucks), execution of slaves when masters died, killing for amusement

Druids: human sacrifice, slavery, constantly at war with neighbouring tribes

Are you literally retarded? The reason these faggot converted so quickly was because they didn't want to be fucking animals anymore and saw that Christianity offered them a way to me more than they were.

LARPagans literally don't know their own history. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

left to right: your father, your biological mother / your sister, your mother

how many times do I need to write 'fake news' until my debt is repayed I guess.

The symbols HAVE NOT changed meaning. come home white/elephant men

yeah we should leave everything to science, except stuff that we don't like about it, like the human race having subspecies, or woman and man being different and the existance of chromosomes

this is somehow slightly less fake news.
God has no gender. God isnt fake news.

This

society and agriculture was a thing before christ came here you know. the jarls of lade were staunchly pagan until the end, and they got all their power from controlling the farms/ holding the thingsteads in their territory

pic related, the pagan way of governing norway through a bunch of counties who solved disputes at the local thingsteads. you anglos had them too

but really, i don't give a shit wheter i'm offending muh ancestors cause they were just a rowing gang of rapists according to Sup Forums

Move to another country, maybe then someone will take you seriously.

No, as long as you all retards remain insensitive to the knowledge of those beliefs, stay at being Atheist cuck.

We already have user
Pol is a Kekromantic board.
Praise him

there are advices on bettering your life in norse paganism though, it's a set of guidelines apparently written by odin called the hávamál

Yes.

Though I'm not inherently anti christian belief.

But it has shown that its inherent egalitarianism and partially non-realistic and unapplicable delusions pushed the decline of every civilization, it was adopted by, sooner or later.

What we truly need is an idea or ideology for men being actual men, honorful and proud men, again. Ancient Germanic religion (without the human sacrifice, of course) can serve this cause.

we should ditch the hippie jew and go back to nord religion

>should we return to polytheism

what's the benefit? can anyone make an argument for this?

YES

Best game. Need to dl it again

youtube.com/watch?v=TGXwvLupP5A

You mean go back to african religion you little nigger

What about the benefits of having some priesthood I respect and fear telling me how I should bury the dead?
And this isn't about me. It's about most of the population who needs these things.
Tell a person he shouldn't be throwing the bodies into the river they bathe because of pathogens, virus and infections and they won't care. Tell him it's because he'll anger god and he might.

Hindus are disgraceful because they are just your regular pagans. Their religion teaches them nothing valuable on how to live their lives.

Hence why I said "most" and not all.
Ancient Egyptian religion was sort of ok in comparison to other contemporaries.

but Madoka chan....

There is only chaos.

>he thinks God is supposed to be our servant instead of the other way around
shit image, delete it from your disk

> Zeus forbid it should ever happen!

>yfw all these gods are the same person, just appearing differently for all the different races

>god is merely the essence of energy, and you can manipulate it/him to your image if you know what you're doing.

relax man wasnt trying to trigger anyone