Red pill me on how Jewish by blood Trump (via Jew Katharina Kober) tricked nationalists and the altright in to...

Red pill me on how Jewish by blood Trump (via Jew Katharina Kober) tricked nationalists and the altright in to supporting him?

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html

He let Ivanka convert to Judaism to marry the Orthodox Jew Jared Kushner. Now Jared Kushner is his top adviser and is responsible for 'overhauling' the government in to an even more pro-Israel one.

Trump already said he will support any solution Israel prime minister Netanyahu comes up with.

And in his first 100 days Trump has flip-flopped on most of the promises that got him elected.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=tX_3AUiRyEA
youtube.com/watch?v=MapxSnGSa8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gpqdBtHHu-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The reddest of pills: americans are retarded

But how did it happen?

Jew genes

i thought he was gonna be hitler, man.

the press tricked me by pretending to be exposed

Since when do metal giants like that get tricked by the Jew controlled MSM.

Trump represents us. He isn't going to lay the brick to the wall himself. We have to do it. We have to MAGA.

I guess Sup Forums is still on the "we gittin ridda dem niggers and spics, all aboard the Twump twain" instead of realizing they handed the USA to Israel.

He has so many kike connections and other corrupt connections it's laughable and yet people ignored it.

It's because our planet has been in the grips of a Satanic cult for millennia and they control us down to our beliefs and perceptions by having their initiated members put on little shows and pretend to represent different opposing sides, to keep us emotional and distracted.

I've been trying to wake people up for over a year now- couldn't count how many times I've been called shill. I've never seen people so passionately support their own enslavement- oh wait yeah I have, in places like communist China.

Eat a dick, shariablue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Why do you faggot shills post the same copy pasta response in every thread instead of coming up with a good argument for why these kike connections aren't relevant. Because you're weak and wrong, that's why.

let's say you're right.
it would mean trump is a puppet of israel.
which would mean he's an illegal President and Israel has taken over America.

What's your plan now?

We done goofed, I admit. We should've acted with a lot more distance and sceptiscism towards him.

I thought it will be worth it either way because no matter what he will be better than Hillary but turns out it's almost the same. A fool I was because now we have to deal with fucking electionfags, t_d and the likes that feel like they are welcome.

They is a shitstain that won't wash off easily.

There is no plan, the only thing we can do right now to try to help any of this situation is wake people up- nothing will change until a significant amount of people understand this- and that the kikes in general rule society in every form- and are talking about it.

Funniest part is that he didn't even hide it. The real trick was that "4D chess" shit. Every flaw, mistake or thing to worry was explained with it. Still can't believe how many falled for that.

>there is no plan
user, I..

The Jews have a plan.
If you don't have a plan you're just shouting we're all doomed.

He is right, but Trump's not a "puppet of Israel", but of the Zionists. Their power and influence precedes the creation of Israel, so it's not correct to say he's a puppet of it.

This guy:
Is a dreamer, a hoper, and is wrong. People will never 'wake up'. The majority of people don't care, never have cared, and never will. As long as people like him keep calling them kikes, and blaming every single Jew, he will continue to go nowhere. This tactic has continually proven itself to strengthen Zionists, but they continue to do it.

If they had functioning brains in their heads, they'd stop blaming every single Jew. That doesn't mean have them on your team, that doesn't mean to stop being suspicious of them. But you're not gonna win if you willingly play boogeyman for the zionist's "they're anti-semites! You're racist!" card.

No one else is allowed in political industry.

I won't vote anymore and will just form community.

>their power and influence precedes the creation of Israel

>its not israel goy!
>its the zionists!

hey. i'm very redpilled regarding Israel, Zionism, history and religion. im not the guy you want to shill israel to. better luck with someone else tho.

voting legitimizes this structure., largest protest is denying the systems legitimacy.

If you attack us we will defend outrsrlves besides that retreated and reject the political industry as false and invalid.

They simply cannot be beaten. I'm not pro-them. I'm not trying to sabotage anything or dampen anyone's hopes. But look, let's be real. Most people who boast about RedPilling haven't even figured out the election process in most Western countries is rigged, meaning you vote for Zionist 1 or Zionist 2. Look at Sup Forums's main topic page. Endless topics about politics and who they're gonna vote for. These people are 'woke'? These are people who can see through deception? LOL. They have no chance of beating this thing.

They only way they could be defeated is by small groups of people in the police and military going over to the Rothschilds, Schiffs, and the other families, then arresting them and their lackeys. That'd be the first step, and that;d be all it took.

It's not gonna happen, though. Any violent rebellion will lead to martial law, which is one of the very things this power group wants anyway.

I have to admit that in some level I also admire their supreme intelligence. Small country of 8 million makes most powerful country in the world to fucking kneel for them. It just keeps amazing me.

More focus on the community and not focused on the power others have to subvert and control the politicsl process.

No, you're not. You're actually so far up your own ass, trying to prove how smart you are that you can't grasp what I'm saying. Israel is merely a base of operations. It's an illegal, foul state. And the zionists created it. But if you think the Zionist bankers actually live there, you're wrong. They're living in America, UK, all over Europe. Israel is the place where they hide their dirt and operate Mossad. That's it. That's why the Mossad agents on 911 went back to Israel. Immunity. But Rothschild and the other families do not live there.

Redpilled my fucking asshole.

>Trump's not a "puppet of Israel"

Israel and Jews are working towards world domination.

Modern-day Zionists are non-Jews who support the State of Israel and it's expansion because they think baby Jesus wants them to.

Trump may or may not be a Zionist puppet of Israel.

There are no good Jews.

>lesser evil is a pointless distinction, you should just give up already

Trump has done a few things that already make him superior to Clinton.
>appointed Gorsuch to supreme court
>introduced h1b visa reform
>appointing sessions to deal with illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

Really all these negative nancies are just liberals spreading FUD. It's not like we were never aware of Trump's ties with Jewish people. He lives in New York, it's to be expected.

It amazes me as well. How are jews so fucking successful? Why is it that every jew I know effortlessly lives ridiculously wealthy lives while working jobs they enjoy and never working more than they have to? Why are they so much smarter than everyone else?

And another thing concerning the "Puppet of Israel" claim. Get rid of Israel, AIPAC still exists, PNAC, Federal Reserve. Bank of England. Zionist Jewish controlled CBS, NBC, ABC, BBC. All still exist. Israel is a big part of it, but this conspiracy started a long, long time before the 1940s. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Zionist banking Jews were all over Europe in as far back as the 1800s. They had puppet kings then, as well. You wanna call them Puppets of a non-existent country? LOL. Again, Israel is terrible and Zionist, sure. But it's bigger than that. You're complaining about the spider on your hand, while ticks crawl all over your face.

see

Again, you're so wrapped up in your dogma, you can't see the forest from the trees. Read it again and digest it:

>If they had functioning brains in their heads, they'd stop blaming every single Jew. That doesn't mean have them on your team, that doesn't mean to stop being suspicious of them. But you're not gonna win if you willingly play boogeyman for the zionist's "they're anti-semites! You're racist!" card.

You're reacting like a pea-brained imbecile. DU-HUR. HE SAYIN WE HAVE TO SAY JEWS AH GOOD. You're reacting the way I see niggers react when one of them points out not every White person hates them. One of them always cries and tries to appeal to emotion, instead of using his thick niggardly head.

>Israel and Jews are working towards world domination.

They already have it. You're not redpilled at all. I notice it's always the idiotic ones who claim to be the smartest. America, UK, and Europe are 99% Zionist Jew controlled. If you knew your history, you'd know this is fact. They only remaining piece of their puzzle is
>collapse
>chaos
>people beg for order
>their pre-planned solution (world government)
>people willingly accept.

>Modern-day Zionists are non-Jews who support the State of Israel and it's expansion because they think baby Jesus wants them to.

Now I know you're not anti-Zionist or pro-White. Zionist =/= non Jew who supports Israel, moron. It's BOTH JEWS AND GOY who support Israel. They can be atheist goys, they can be religious goys. They can be so-called atheist Jews, they can be religious Jews. It doesn't matter.

>Trump may or may not be a Zionist puppet of Israel.

^Redpilled, y'all! Trump openly calls himself Zionist, is 100% pro-Israel more than he is pro-America. Fights for Israel, defends Israel, family married to Jews across the board. But this genius-level, self-proclaimed super-Redpilled user somehow doesn't know if Trump is a Zionist. LOL.

Ah, just what I thought: no answer. You're a joke. Good luck with that unlubed, Zionist president dick up your ass. OHHHH, HE NOT ZIONISS. IT 4D CHESS! lol, you fucking plebs make me sick. You're phonies.

>no answer

what is even ???

you cant counter my claims or what, rabbi?

ZIONISM:

Zi·on·ism
ˈzīəˌnizəm/
noun
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

Which means Israel had to exist before Zionism.
Which means Zionists are anyone who supports the establishment and expansion of Israel.
Which means Israel has to exist in order for Zionism to exist.

Stay defeated, Jews.

>they trusted the paid actor Alex (((jones))) and donated shekels
>they trusted Paul Joseph Watson, Sargon of Akkad, Mike Enoch/TRS and his (((wife))) and donated shekels
>they took kindly to the BBC gargling (((Milo))) Yiannopolous trying to equate Alt-Right with transgender drag and interracial sex
>they still trust the commercialized radio personality David Duke, that flippetiflops on principles if he can get his own (((political gain))) (and Money) from it

>Trump may or may not be a Zionist puppet of Israel.
Sophistry: the post

that pic

Very Socrates of him to do

Is SannFin (True Finns party) dropping out of politics or not now that TImo Soini is out? Would be nice if the "Theodor Herzl Award" recipients known as (((Sweden Democrats))) (half a million SEK awarded for promoting jewish ALIYAH ideology, from one of their top politicians who worked VERY close to Jimmie Åkessonbetween 2002-2016) loses their fellow Civic Nationalist partners before our 2018 elections

That has its problems too

>clueless people sucked into anarchism

It's not. I don't care about True Finns much but it probably will be better without Soini.

Remember when Hillary sold Chelsea to Jewish oligarchs to pay her debt from loans she got from Jews after the financial crisis?

What? She didn't do that? Trump did.

And Hillary was the worse of those 2 evils? She must really have been a woman for that bullshit to sound reasonable.

haha but DRUMPF is totally le Hitler or HITLARY literally le Hitler or the NWO/Globalist threat to America a bunch of

>actually a bunch of inbred germans (= White people instead of Jews or their geopolitical human shields, the arabs)
source of this ridiculous claim: youtube.com/watch?v=tX_3AUiRyEA

Oh Alex (((Jones))) and people trusting a paid actor
youtube.com/watch?v=MapxSnGSa8Q

>What? She didn't do that? Trump did.
That old meme about Jews playing two sides of Goyim against each other was more than just a meme then

youtube.com/watch?v=gpqdBtHHu-4

yep, with the vital mass media face now gone they'll hopefully crash and burn

>Red pill me on how Jewish by blood Trump (via Jew Katharina Kober) tricked nationalists and the altright in to supporting him?

When you as big a blatant, pathological liar as trump you don't need conspiracies to rise to power.

Tell the sheep what they want to hear and then ignore the sheep once you're in power.

>Tell the sheep what they want to hear and then ignore the sheep once you're in power.
Sad!