For Sup Forums to ponder:

For Sup Forums to ponder:

Who is the best right-wing YouTube e-celeb/conservafu and why is it Tara McCarthy?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A
youtube.com/watch?v=JrI99KfOc8w
youtube.com/watch?v=BlGSG0q-Fh4
youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tara who?

>needs that much makeup to even be passable
>is one of the most passable trannies around
Transgenderism is all-natural, goyim :)

Only natural vaginas eligible for this discussion.

Isn't she part turkroach? So she is just LARPing?

Not really all that cute. Spends most of the time on camera with cuter girls

Great. Another fucking vapid, signalling, crypto kike e-celeb to be shoved down our throats.

I'm part roach and I don't find her remotely attractive. But yea she does look slightly turkish

>part turkroach

Is this true?

And if so, explain how it invalidates her excellent interviews with:

Jared Taylor
Black Pigeon

>Sup Forums in this much denial
Just accept Lauren Southern as your queen until she breaks your heart like Shoe0nhead.

Knew it was only a matter of time before the Laurenfags showed up.

Yes, let's all hail the coalburning, kike-approved attention whore known as Lauren Simonsen.

This board is exclusively for promoting shallow idiots. No discussion is allowed.

TFW no Lauren gf

Is it even a competition?

It's lindesy you shill

I have fairly reliable info that Lauren did, in fact, bang ThatGuyT, and she used to date some fucking poo in loo who ended up playing her.

So you tell me.

>no evidence

Everytime, you fucking neckbeard faggot. She is a literal 8+/10.

Sarah Palin = Coalburner
Lauren Southern = Coalburner
Shoe0nhead = Coalburner
Tomi Lahren = Coalburner
Ann Coulter = Coalburner
Lana Lokteff = Coalburner
Sinead = Coalburner

I'm noticing a pattern among le redpilled womyns....

shave my ass and serve me a milkshake, I would fill their buns with my sausage.

faggot

she's 1/4 indian. she said it several times

btw only shills and larpers have a problem with 75-80% whites

i noticed your paypal account grows by 0.02$ each time you post

If you see pictures of him before it's obvious that he had heavy plastic surgery.
Half of his jawline is chopped off.

No she's a beautiful Anglo goddess.

Seriously, she's like a 11/10 in Britain. I would littlerally chop off my penis just to smell Tara McCarthy's hair.

wrong McCarthy

Fake News

none why do female yt right wingers even exist

I don't like her show, she has a too whispery and delicate animu voice and she isn't forceful enough with her guests, it's always just a boring circlejerk, I liked that she got Emil Kierkegaard on. I like her best on twitter desu senpai.

>Twitter pic of Lauren kissing some fucking bird
>Totally invalidates all the alt-right chatter and first-hand accounts and photographic evidence of Lauren of being an Ann Coulter-level mudshark

Makes sense.

It's quite the mystery

Stay mad cuckboy :)

No she's Indian and Jewish.

There's as much photographic evidence of Lauren Southern fucking brown people as there is of her fucking hedgehogs

>E-celeb
>Good
Ahahaha noooo

Thanks, nigger-loving cuck. Except that's already been debunked numerous times: it isn't Marion Le Pen.

No one here is denying that the Tara McCarthys and Lauren Southerns and whoever elses of the right-wing conservafu world are simply following men's lead. Wherever current trends seem to be pointing, wherever it looks like a sizeable number of men are congregating: that's where bitches gravitate toward.

>Lana Lokteff = Coalburner

bitch what?

Fucking this so much. I would marry this slutty Princess if I could.

she only dates americans though, shes been burger'd

best right-wing anything is full of retarding.

As opposed to leftist, status quo-mimicking retards who talk about muh patriarchy, muh social inequality, and do everything they can to validate the dysgenic schemes perpetuated by le happy merchants?

Great post.

jesus christ I like burgers but why are you so gay

Liking hot trannies isn't gay.

so start donating fagits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A

Not Cora 1488 or the fairer half of Truthstream Media or Red Ice or even ThePatriotNurse because she's rip'roarin'ready to fight'n'kill for the cause!

Personally, I'm still waiting for this evidence of what said about Lana Lokteff being a choco-fucker.

Tara's still #1, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrI99KfOc8w

move out the way roasties, new waifu in town

Evidence on literally any of them?

Oh right, none whatsoever.

Fuck off shill

I'm turning 18 next week mods please ban me now

Actually, they should just ban you for being a fucking money-grubbing, culture-poisoning kike.

To the ovens, Eli.

I have a thing for Melissa from thenewfem.com since she reminds me of a redpilled and slightly more autistic Aubrey Plaza

heres my kike face ban me now

fking rat

She's not very good in my opinion. I listened to a couple of her interviews and most of her questions are banal and aren't very insightful.

Her videos are way too long. 15 minutes is the absolute maximum I am willing to give to anyone not giving a lecture. I have the same problem with lionelnation. For instance I love Peterson but watching him with Rogan was painful. I need more structure than a conversation provides. Peterson's lectures are great, though.

HAHA STAY MUD KEKBOI YOUR REDPILLE WOMYN ARE INTO BESTIALITY TOO XDD

Her and Pettibone's interviews with Vox Day and Black Pigeon were excellent

>Having a Jewish waifu

Lol thanks for the laugh queer.

> "Young, childless, women are basically retarded"

Fuckin' hoot to listen to.

>nobody mentioning muh waifu Aydin Paladin
She's the only one of these sluts that actually browses Sup Forums

wasn't she 20% jew?

>it's another Sup Forums dismisses anyone who isn't 100% an avowed white nationalist and of pure Aryan stock episode

Funny how this board can apply the "he's good for your political purposes" logic to Trump but can't apply it to anyone smaller.

Even if we're talking about people who are more right-wing than Trump, there's always some small detail that is enough for these retards to completely dismiss a person.

>She was photographed with a nigger
>DISGUSTING DEGENERATE MUDSHARK!

>it's a Sup Forums-is-one-person post

And this is why, if present trends continue unabated, the "alt-right" or the "new right wing" or whatever you wish to call it will never amount to more than a fringe collection of faggot internet autists and muh purity LARPers.

Jesus fucking Christ.

We're just afraid to give too much esteem to anyone out of fear of getting betrayed. Even a lot of the "muh pure waifu" conservative female youtubers will sleep with a nigger at the drop of a hat and.

Brittany Pettibone is quite good. And entirely bangable too.

Lauren's a 10. Shoe's a 6 at best.

FLOURIDE

>Even a lot of the "muh pure waifu" conservative female youtubers will sleep with a nigger at the drop of a hat

Proof?

shoe is easily a 7 don't even joke

>an e-celeb is a 10
There is no way to breach an 8 without knowing a person IRL.

Brittany Pettibone gibs me best bone.

she's not the best but i like this girl
youtube.com/watch?v=BlGSG0q-Fh4

> Shoe is 7
Think you're being a little bit generous there matey.

Shoe's first boyfriend was a half-nigger that's the only one that has been confirmed

But Shoe was never a conservative so it doesn't exactly fit what you're asking

Has a twin sister too. Also very bangable.

the only true queen of Sup Forums .

youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg

NEET's and their shekels...