Political cartoon thread?

Political cartoon thread?

Keep it civil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWWk1Plf5Ak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany#Rhineland_sterilization_program
rawstory.com/2017/04/donald-trump-personally-profited-from-missile-maker-raytheons-stock-jump-after-his-syria-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N-NANI?

>keep it civil

>n-nazi!!!!!

Jesus fuck, the quality of cartoons just keeps getting lower.

>Trump WAS the Hitler

Holy fuck he's been around for a long long time

How did he survive the 70's

Goddamn it, trump will never go away.

>nazi
I thought it was just some guy who had a question.

He would've if the leftist media outlets stopped autistically screeching every 5 minutes.

Yeah, questioning our beautiful multicultural society, just like a Nazi.

No crowds of people salute the a-ok sign, that would look stupid.

>Keep it civil.
Mate you knew exactly what you were doing making this

Not a Trump fan, but that's just stupid.

Beautiful

I love this, because the author clearly never looked at the fact Jesse Owens had a great experience of Germany, and was rather nicely treated by Hitler. He even got to sit anywhere on public transportation

Fuck outta here, Brazilian.

>"Keep it civil"

Yeah, and nobody will throw random insults in a SU thread. Good luck, buddy

wow...really made me think

Naruto running makes Hitler upset?

I would have taken ANY candidate, NOW i deal with his wall-building memes, or his stupid ass jokes.

Fuck me for disliking this orange joke of a president.

>tfw hitler treated jesse owens better than our president did

Because as soon as you start pointing out the fact that the Nazi party was very particular about their Euthanasia you start showing how America's actions at the time were often just as bad.

>Roosevelt wouldn't even shake his hand
>Hitler wrote him a nice letter

>Trump is a fascist!

I will never understand this. I don't even support Trump, but calling him a fascist is not just a knee-jerk reaction, but its flat out wrong categorically.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In my country we call this CRÍTICA SOCIAL FODAAAAAAAAAAA

Damn Trump. I do the hand gestures all the time now people think I'm doing trump guestures

>and was rather nicely treated by Hitler
Gez almost like Hitler had to keep appearance for the Olympics

Funny how you people seem to forget that

SORE

Sure, Go on with your reeeee. Next time, post your pepe.jpg or your sad jack.

Didn't the Nazis get their racial programme and ideology from America?

Nonon for first woman prez?

why is his hand shaking? Does he think trump have parkinsons' or something?

>I know, I will say the person I don't like is Hitler
Are political cartoons all 12 years old?

Dude Hitler talked mad shit about Owens and blacks. Quit this revisionist history.

Eternal butthurt.

Every Single Nazi party interaction Pre-War was outstandingly polite.

Unless you were a Slav, Gay or Homosexual. Blacks, Arabs, Orientals? Utterly fine bro.

Friendly reminder that Hitler actually really liked blacks and treated them better than the US did at the time.

Apparently not, since President Roosevelt didn't even shake Owen's hand.

Funny how you smugly spout opinions while being totally uninformed.

wtf I guess I'm a nazi now

>sad jack

newfags, what do we do with them?

I'm not well historically versed, but I would imagine that a eugenicist would actually have a lot of respect for the celebration of a black guy's ability to run well, just so long as he doesn't mix genes with the white wimmin.

>Argentina sends a butthurt Nazi Sun
>Britain defends it with a 2000 foot tall Pirate Cold stream guard

And that's why you lost Argentina. NEVER SEND A SUN TO A FIST FIGHT

>"The fate of black people from 1933 to 1945 in Nazi Germany and in German-occupied territories ranged from isolation to persecution, sterilization, medical experimentation, incarceration, brutality, and murder. However, there was no systematic program for their elimination as there was for Jews and other groups."

The Nazis saw black as physically impressive, imposing specimens and respect them for their perceive "inborn fitness", but still considered them subhuman.

A nice letter doesn't change that his party lumped blacks in with all the rest.

Was that why he had a sterilisation program?
President Roosevelt wasn't the leader of the nation who hosted the Olympics now was he?

Nah, just emotionally stunted manchildren.

Why do you think they still draw shitty cartoons?

When will the Argies stop being triggered?

Pretty much. The Nazi plan was literally "A place for the Whites, a place for the blacks"

Except the Jews, because they tried to destroy Germany, so they get Madagascar.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWWk1Plf5Ak

Pretty much this.

They looked at blacks the way you look at a tiger in a zoo.

"What a powerful, majestic creature. Thank god we keep them in cages, where they belong."

Do you have proof of this Sterilization program. Or is this Holocauster Tycoon levels of stupidity.

get used to it he's gonna be president for 8 years and there's nothing you can do about it.

Cool reimagining of history, bruh.

Remember, kids, Dr. Seuss says the Japs can't be trusted!

We can impeach him right now actually.

>Hitler wouldn't even shake his hand

Rhineland Bastard

Mein Kamf Chapter XI

Over what?

When Britain's largest religion becomes Islam, so pretty soon.

what was this guy's name again? I forgot...

And the more people REEEEEEE as if he's a Nazi, the more any position counter to Trump's loses legitimacy. It's like a certain type of person is incapable of understanding that screaming lies upon lies makes you look like a violent moron who shouldn't be associated with.

Worse, that type of person seems to be in control of most media outlets, creating a vague distrust of all media. Which works out to be defacto blind faith in Trump even if you don't want it.

I see you've been drinking the (((r/esist))) kool-aid.

Attacking Syria without approval from congress

nepotism out the ass

Shocker

Hold up

Taking foreign money, president can't do that.

Mike "ACDC for LGBT" Pence

A president also isn't allowed to make money while in office

So the fact that he earned a few millions from bombing Syria (he had stocks in the company who had the missiles)? impeach

This.

I don't see why people have to blow shit out of proportion at times.

Trump does so much questionable nonsense that you don't really have to make anything up. You could report the basic, raw facts and it would still make him look like a dick.

This.

It's not that hard to criticize his policies in a calm and detail-oriented manner instead of just going REEEEEEE HE'S A NAZI.

But that requires actual brainpower I guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany#Rhineland_sterilization_program

Mike "like the cock? get the shock" Pence

He divested his portfolio months ago

Would hitler have allowed Jesse to Mate in order to make a race of super athletes?

FDR wouldn't even spit at the guy.

No he hasn't.

Wasn't there a zoo around that time that literally featured a black family living on display? I always picture it as kind of hilarious.

No. He wouldn't have allowed Jesse to be an athlete at all,

>Dr.Seuss
Wait, really? He didn't like the japs.

So literally nothing but a 2005 report.

>Attacking Syria without approval from congress

I don't think he actually broke any rules here. I'm fairly certain that the attack is within his powers as commander-in-chief since it was just a missile strike rather than an actual troop deployment.

Yes, there were Human Zoos, mostly in America, iirc.

/His/fag to the rescue
>In Germany, Owens had been allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels as whites, at a time when African Americans in many parts of the United States had to stay in segregated hotels.[34] During a Manhattan ticker-tape parade in his honor along Broadway's Canyon of Heroes, someone handed Owens a paper bag. Owens paid it little mind until the parade concluded. When he opened it up, he found the bag contained $10,000 in cash. Owens's wife Ruth later said, "And he [Owens] didn't know who was good enough to do a thing like that. And with all the excitement around, he didn't pick it up right away. He didn't pick it up until he got ready to get out of the car."[35] After the parade, Owens was not permitted to enter through the main doors of the Waldorf Astoria New York and instead forced to travel up to the event in a freight elevator to reach the reception honoring him.[34][36] President Franklin D. Roosevelt (FDR) never invited Jesse Owens to the White House following his triumphs at the Olympics games.[37] While the Democrats had bid for the support of Owens, Owens rejected those overtures: as a staunch Republican, he endorsed Roosevelt's Republican opponent, Alf Landon, in the 1936 presidential race.[38]

Owens, who joined the Republican Party after returning from Europe, was paid to campaign for African American votes for the Republican presidential nominee Alf Landon in the 1936 presidential election.[39][40] Speaking at a Republican rally held in Baltimore on October 9, 1936, Owens said "Some people say Hitler snubbed me. But I tell you, Hitler did not snub me. I am not knocking the President. Remember, I am not a politician, but remember that the President did not send me a message of congratulations because, people said, he was too busy."[41]

The pople who are supposed to be running are also working at the white house, forgive me if I doubt that trump has fully divest from his business.

Hitler couldn't even decide to let him compete. That was the decision of the Olympic committee, Hitler had no real say in it.

Hitler was the one who wanted to free natives living under colonialism because it went against his romantic idealism of nationalism. He really pissed off the french when he threatened their colonies like that

Hitler was as racist, if not, less so, than others living in his time.

rawstory.com/2017/04/donald-trump-personally-profited-from-missile-maker-raytheons-stock-jump-after-his-syria-attack/

He later befriended a Japanese guy and changed his views.

I'm pretty sure no amount of evidence would convince you. You come off like someone looking to fight.

>hisfag
>clearly copy and paste from Wikipedia