What is the cause of degeneracy in Western Society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sOsHLyCSmNw
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

America

Too many women in university, hence discouraging the far more common male geniuses from reaching their potential.

You should browse this website more New Friend, you might find something that might change your world view. My tip is to browse this board and r/the_donald, we hand out red pills abou life in general, daily. Also make shure you don't fall into the anti-semitic trap! We have alot of trolls that roam here daily.. heh.

Enjoy your stay! Here's a pic for good luck! Hope to see you at a rally soon!

/Sincerely
[TrMP-LVR-#GameRGaet]

Women getting custody of children in 97% of divorces.

feminism...ergo.. judaism

fpbp

Lack of Christianity

Allow me to refer you to this goy:

human nature

race-mixing

>What is the cause of degeneracy in Western Society?

Leftists wanting to masturbate their egos by destroying all western culture, standards, etc.

Too easy lives create soft and weak people, ready to be conquered.

/thread

Here's a quick gestalt of the pathway:
->Enlightenment ->Liberalism ->Revolution and the end of theocracy/monarchy ->secularization and democratization ->Marxism ->destruction of family unit ->sexual liberation/forced equality ->current year

Combination of factors
Destruction of traditional family, infiltration of university with marxist "professors", "vibrant diversity", lack of religion.
Who can be behind all of this, I wonder?

you don't need religion you need a brain

good luck with them muslims buddy. because it seems all of your governmnets are literally giving away your country right from underneath your feet. They arent going to fight them they are embracing the change and bringing about your genocide.

that's why i will vote for GD

free market and playing against one in one time

governments dont do religion. that is up to the people to deal with. and nobody has the conviction or care to preserve our christian nations other than the christians. holy wars coming and you better pick a fucking side quick.

Lol not even close

eroticization of culture

i'm not against Christians, but i don't need the bible to behave like a good person

people usually dont. its the community and the values that are upheld in society that matter the most. people dont seem to realize muslims have been trying to wipe out christians since islam was invented. and they are doing it again with the help of the government. If you want a home. then you need to defend it with force if necessary. If you think someone else will defend your home for you, you are sorely mistaken.

> Common people have a brain

wew

Jews are the root of all the other shit mentioned in this thread.

Human DNA.

Human were always degenerates based on the depraved stuff neolithic human tribes did all the time, acting civilized and decent is a recent thing in human history.

Jews and women being sexually """""liberated""""" and given voting rights

thats literally it

How's the invasion of your country going?

Women given sudden and complete freedom, and also supported by the government for it.

Suddenly they're like kids in a candy shop, able to do whatever they want with no consequences because the government will hold their hand and always support them. The end result of this is that women don't apply common sense and they act like children and live without consequences, till their bodies start to wither and they panic and have to get serious. Even then though the government can still support them after.

So women party and live without inhibitions or responsibility, basically regressed to be like primitive humans and follow animal instincts. And because the government holds their hand, there's no penalties for living like this, beyond their own biology which takes 30 years or so to kick in. And by then, 30 years of acting like spoiled children, they aren't going to magically change. They'll just try and mask it and pretend to have become good women.

i agree, if it's needed i will fight and die for my country

There has always been degeneracy but it went full mainstream in the 18th century. From that point on, you start seeing German and French intellectuals claiming that Man needs to be "free" and allowed self-determination. This was very poorly received in the societies of the Ancient Régime but it still grew among intellectuals. These people gained a lot of political power just before the French Revolution, as they were riling up the population of France.

During the revolution itself, they got into power and they committed the first genocide in modern history against Catholics in Western France; humiliated, arrested and killed priests and nuns; stole property from the Church; killed the royal family; banished all religions symbols and changed the calendar; started a "Cult of Reason" (yes, fedora-tier); etc. They made the country unstable as fuck and caused widespread poverty throughout France. This was only stopped by Napoleon who was, in truth, as degenerate as them, invading half of Europe.

its a business for poor women to get married have a few kids then immediately get divorced before the kids are even in school to collect all the gibs. while the man is stuck without his children AND paying that fucking cunt money every month for the privilege. I dont know about you but that seems way more oppressive than not being able to vote.

>youtu.be/sOsHLyCSmNw

>youtu.be/sOsHLyCSmNw

>youtu.be/sOsHLyCSmNw

Jews, as well as effeminate young males not being real men and taking life by the balls like they are supposed to.

>What is the cause of degeneracy in Western Society?
Victorian attitudes on feminine virtue. I'm not fucking kidding.

>directly responsible for the feminization of the teaching career field, resulting in a virtual criminalization of boyhood
>directly responsible for Prohibition in the USA, which generated our current dynamic of paramilitary cops and criminal gangs running roughshod over the regular man
>is the original root of feminism
>responsible for giving women the vote, a disastrous decision

Civilizational suicide begins when men cede control over culture to the woman

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

4th one from the bottom. fuck we have let this go on far too long. jews own 95% of all media outlets including the AP and newspapers and radio. and are about 65% of our federal judges. And theres untold more in the senate.

Single mothers.

Despite everything, the ideals of the French Revolution spread across the West. They were very different from the ones behind the English and American ones, which were mainly focused on restraining absolute power of the rulers. No, these were full on against traditional societies. Man was seen as fundamentally constrained by society. Society no longer is a way of Man finding cooperation among his own and fulfilling himself, but an oppressive system imposing shackles on every thought and action.

It's from these ideas that liberalism is born and, namely, the harm principle as a way of regulating society is devised. It was thoroughly developed by Stuart Mill about half a century after the revolution.

At the same time, it inspired Marxism, which saw that liberalism claimed to free people from oppression but actually accentuated and masked true oppression, which was based not exclusively on political power but on economic power. Those inspired on Marxism are just like the extreme Jacobins in the beginning of the French Revolution, focusing entirely on how society constraints; and demanding that Man should be set free from society itself.

It was also around the 19th century, that Jews started finding these ideas very interesting. They contributed to some of it during the 18th century but were starting to become the major drivers from the 2nd half of the 19th century onward. Their motivations are not entirely clear, but you could easily think that Traditionalist Catholics are not very fond of Jews (e.g. the Inquisition, for instance, was a mechanism entirely devised against them). So, they set out to destroy Traditional Catholicism.

Modern feminism is a mind virus designed to make women unhappy and turn the men around them into cucks.

Now, you enter into the 20th century, and you have Pope Pius X giving serious warnings to Catholics about the fact that the Holy Church is being infiltrated and subverted. However, WW1 was the death sentence of Traditional Catholicism and the Ancien Régime, was the traditionalist countries lost against France, the UK and the US.

At the same time, liberal and marxist ideas are being applied to women, and feminism is starting to be very strong.

Also, communist movements are in full force, as they claim, like Marx did, none of the oppression was solved by democratic liberalism. Since they are Antifa-like, you start having militias supported by the still somewhat religious middle class forming with the goal of stopping them. This is the beginning of the fascist movement; and we are now in the 20s.

From this point onward, I think Sup Forums knows what happens.

I don't know if it's looking at tinder, but good fucking god there's a lot of fucking single moms. What the hell happens in these situations, do they not even try to reconcile with the dad cause they're spoiled brats? I don't get it.

If you define it like that, it has entirely succeeded. Especially since women want this unnatural balance of feminism and chivalry, and modern men do everything possible to give it to them, but women know deep down that it just can't work. But women can never admit that or the whole jig is up.

I heard so many bullshit stories from sluts about being raped. Its thier get out of slut
jail free card and they couldnt care less if it gets you 5 years in prison as long as they can pretend to be getting raped every weekend. Its one of those things where you cant say anything and they know it and abuse it.

they get a shit ton of aid from the government and dont have to work anymore and they get alimony checks that are around 1200 per month and they go up from there depending on how good her sob story is.

modern feminism wouldn't exist if the Victorians never happened

there's a straight, unbroken trend from Victorian attitudes, to late 19th century reformist movements, to turn of the century reformists like the suffragettes and the temperance crowd(actually the same people), to your first wave of feminism and so on

Females always going for the assholes instead of a nice guy like me.

they wasted their tight pussy years riding the cock carousel, and now they want a provider to take care of them and their legion of misceginated spawn.

dont do it bro.
these whores are entitled, obnoxious, stupid and degenerate.
youll also have constant drama from "they baby daddies", their cunt droppings will always despise you but still expect you to treat them like they are your own seed, and their inbred infirmities will force you to spend your whole life paying for chad, tyrone and paco's weak genetics.

plus the bitch 100% has herpes, but wont tell you until you sign your life away.

"single mom" = swipe left.

A large issue is that western culture firmly expects young men to clean up the mistakes young women make. Sup Forums is like that too. I've tested it. Talk about how you refuse to be a "good guy" provider for a slut and watch all the traditionalists come out of the woodwork to sperg out at you.