Which state should i move to in america?

Which state should i move to in america?

California

baltimore, maryland is great!

Idaho

Montana

Ok Sup Forums I've got a riddle for you. What state is full of niggers?

Texas only in the whitest area's or Oklahoma

Chitacgo

Massachusetts

Arizona, come melt your face off

Go to Utah if you like the snow or want to not be able to go outside in the winter

Alaska

Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia

God ol Minnesota, where our winters are cold and our summers hot

for reference ive been to va fl nc sc ga and ny so far and i prefer suburban areas

louisiana

Either Illinois, California or Jew York

preferebly low to no niggers

Nebraska is the best state in the union.

not a good idea

Arizona is dry heat. Shits comfy when youre used to it.

Swamp heat is where the suffering is.

PA, we have the biggest KKK presence

It's all shite

Fuck you corn-nigger, come to Kansas magyarbro

The welfare state

try wyoming

Then you need to move to either upper New England like NH, Maine, Vermont but they're liberal as fuck.

Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Dakotas, Montana, and Wyoming are more conservative though there's a few Native Americans around it's around 90+ white

>telling foreigners to move to America's Sweden
Stop being mean, user.

Tallahassee, Florida

>Be me living/ working in the Baltimore suburbs
>Overwhelming black/spic population
>"Great"
Maryland's rural areas are fantastic. Baltimore is shit.

but im a pr in the states ;o

Don't listen to this wheatcuck.

Kentucky

Come move in with me buddy I'll treat you right

Tallahassee is degenerate as fuck.

whereabouts?

I just like the name desu

Cleveland, Ohio.

Iowa

>Almost complete White, German descendants
>Small, friendly white towns
>No crime
>Good looking women
>Lots of farms and horses
>Traditionalism runs rampant
>Everyone is nice
>Did I forget to say white?
>White
>White
>White
>Christian, gun-owning WHITE families
>We're white
>White

Come to Iowa, or literally anywhere else in the Midwest (west of the Mississippi only)

Any answer but Texas is wrong.

TEXAS!

The United States

Owensboro, ky

Oklahoma

Ohio is the most redpilled state I've ever lived in.

North Carolina is one of the most beautiful and based Southern states if you stay out of the large cities and college towns.

be there in bout 6 days to make the state a tad bit more white for the foreseeable future.

koszonom magyar baratom

why isnt anyone recommending Kentucky? are we really that boring? we have horses!!

anime haverokkal szerintem inkább ne

no where. stick ti Hungary its fucking perfect fuckload of whites want to move there.

West Virginia. Cause Mountaineers are always free ya cunt.

pic unrelated

>also Steve King

Si Tejas senor.

i stayed in the research trinagle for a while in nc but the amount of niggers in durham is too damm high i got robbed next to a police officer who was black and he just smiled as the guy bolted

Fuck off we're full.

mert a magyaroknak jobban kellenek a degenerans weeabok?

But how white is it?

I know what you're thinking, but Alabama. North Alabama is one of the best places in the country to live, and we got a fucking Apollo Rocket as a landmark.

North carolina

shh

no one must about Idaho

but i already have residency :(

Me too

100-115 everyfucking day in the summer. Its still hot and the sun is fucking intense.

Fuck off we're full!

why is noone talking about KENTUCKY

come on guys, its a pretty popular state!

i lived in nc this is what happend but the state is beautiful

Utah and Wyoming are the best states.

I grew up there and ran around in bare feet on the pavement until I was 12

The only reason I hated the summer is because our car had leather seats and going for a ride meant getting my ass sauteed

IOWA HAS NO NIGGERS!!!

New york remove feminists

>Which state should i move to in america?
/peers at flag.......
You wouldn't be living in a cargo container on Hungary's border would you?
If you're from the interior of Hungary then my advise is the following.
If you want suburban life with no nogs then you better have a lot of money. Housing in safe areas near cities are always in the 400-500k range and up. Otherwise live in the country or bend over for diversity. If you don't want diversity and can't spend half a million on housing alone then stay in Hungary. I'm starting to wish my grandparents and great granparents stayed there.

I was in kinston, perhaps you know it? I was meeting with a long-time friend in the USA. He said the place is flooded with niggers but my country is flooded with fucking mudslimes

we dont want weebs or asians here

Coming to America is the worst decision anyone can make.

We're not bringing war to your country, we are actively defecting war mongers in our country as we speak.

Ohio or WV if you want to be by your Bohunk kin. : )
Any of the southern ones.

HAWAII
A
W
A
I
I

We need more whites here

A certain part of OK. Northwestern I think. We got major hoodrat and drug problems everywhere else.

Georgia, it's nice and the electorate there needs you

Kentucky is great. Avoid Downtown Louisville and the shitty faggot Highlands and you are good.

state of depression and despair

Great Hammer meme

ok im down

Noooooo. Keep Idaho pristine

fpbp

Stay the fuck out of South Dakota

Owensboro is comfy. Can confirm. Go to the bbq/burgoo festival

Come to kansas, specifically the rural parts, if you want an isolated area full of white people

Alabama

Too much oil dependence (state in budgetary crisis). also fuck the native population.

Alabama
Mississippi

Stay inside the triangle for the best qualities of life.

fuck off, we're full

The south has lots of blacks. Also all major cities have black ghettos, mostly on the east coast and around the great lakes. The interior/northern interior of the US is predominantly white.

you know, i'm glad i've never seen a retard ask "why are the state borders for the midwest so weird on the right side"

How is cali other than San Francisco and LA? Like places like San Diego.

How's Baltimore doing these days? Last I visited there was no ghetto containment, just sprinkled anywhere. One minute you're outside the Ritz Carlton, the next minute you're watching a tranny shit in a trashcan

Stay away from California completely, even for you pajeet. Even getting car insurance costs a kidney.

Nigger please.
Germany isn't as big as Texas but there are over 80 million people in my country. The US has what.. 310 million. There's more than enough space for at least another 300 million.

Yeah it kinda looks nice from what I've seen on the Internet and movies and stuff.