Why don't westernized women try to be more like "unrealistic" female portrayals instead of complaining about it?

Why don't westernized women try to be more like "unrealistic" female portrayals instead of complaining about it?
When males see Goku it inspires them to work out and improve themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/thetab.com/uk/2016/11/16/women-shallow-men-comes-judging-people-looks-says-research-25773/amp
youtu.be/Yc1ZwMmUC8I
youtube.com/watch?v=W8yMWHchI7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're women. Whinning about things to males to make them solve them is how they deal with probles.

This post triggers me for not including traps with that sweet boipucci

What are they talking about, there are plenty of ugly females in animation, it's just that fan art will obviously be made over the less ugly females

>Pic
That's because the fat or skinny guy will be the butt of jokes ir the creep. If this happens to a female It will be mean

>most animators are men
>men want to draw sexy women

??????

this makes no sense either. there plenty of varitey of weights in women animation

>When males see Goku it inspires them to work out and improve themselves

When will this meme die? All my swole friends have to deal with jealous dyels constantly. Men are just as catty, bitchy and jealous as women.

>little anime girls being cute and feminine is a problem

Fucking roasties.
Day of the grill when?

>Men are just as catty, bitchy and jealous as women.
They're not. Not by a long shot. They can still be, but nowhere near as much. It's probably getting worst though, men are getting feminized in every way.
Men should admire those better than they are.
I lift but I'll never get all that advanced. I don't have the genetics for it. I'M A FUCKING WRISTLET. No big deal though.

What about that one bitch from the disney mermaid movie? Or the other fat bitch from the tom & jerry series? Actually other than protagonists I don't remember a lot of particularly pretty cartoon women.

Touch my anime. See what fucking happens

Women in animation like drawing sexy women too. Except for tumblrinas.

Men pursue a craft.
Women try to craft themselves.

>open thumbnail
>see "The Mary Sue"
>close thumbnail

all I needed to know.

I mean this image is objectivley wrong, plenty of animation for all audiences has featured all sort of shapes of women. Most media where women all look like that, the men all look like superman.

>we have to fix cuteness

Well this explains why feminists are so ugly

Hilariously if you flipped the genders and changed the caption to "Women who get laid" and "Men who get laid" you'd have something closer to the truth.

He's onto something

Women should be grateful that fiction depicts them as better than they actually are

YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY MOE YOU FUCKING FAG HAG LANDWHALE

Apparently a lot of animators don't like to "degrade female beauty". They'll draw weird, goofy-looking ugly guys and that makes it funny. But they don't like doing so for female characters. They gotta spend a lot of time on it too, they just hate that. So they draw them cute. IRL women aren't all cute anime girls, but they all have something cute going for them and anime just amplifies it and doesn't focus on the flaws.
I wonder if that kind of argumentation could make a feminazi let it go. Probably not.
Literally get over it you butt blasted roasties. It's not a political statement that all women should be super cute or they have no value. It's just that animation is inherently humoristic and they're not making fun of you.
>Chad didn't call me back because of patriarchal societal norms set by the penile high council in charge of anime

>sweden

opinion on men is immediately invalidated

DON'T TOUCH THE WAIFUS YOU FUCKING DYKES, REEEEE

this is literally not the case.

Personally, I'd like for anime to have more slutty hambeast dykes. You just know that those are the kind of characters that Japan would absolutely shit all over.

Nah it's Vegeta that inspired me, he a best

Because marxist view looks at things like this:

"If somebody is doing better than somebody else it obviously means they are oprressing the shortcomer. There can be no justice until there is 100% even distribution of everything between everyone regardless of merit. Unless everyone is exactly the same somebody is opressing somebody else!"

(Bonus points, claim you are trying to make everyone exactly the same to promote diversity)

If you can memorize this script you are allowed into the cult.

But user, don't you want more girls interested in your hobby? That way a few of you guys might get a gf. The ones coming off on top after you've fought each others off for them obviously.

Because we can't? We all got different body types

This is actually a valid observation.

Despite the meme that "girls are better artists", most of professional graphic designers, including animators, are men.

That's why they draw dudes as dudes and girls as sexy-girls, because that's how they see each respective gender.

It's pretty much the most normal thing in the universe.

t. a guy who worked in animation.

Maybe they're in Sweden but every else men don't act like that. The average woman is more shallow and high maintenance than the most flamboyant faggot

google.com/amp/thetab.com/uk/2016/11/16/women-shallow-men-comes-judging-people-looks-says-research-25773/amp

We gave them fujobait, what more do they want!?!

What's not valid is using said observation as evidence of anything other than what you just described or trying to make some sort of statement about it.

Why can't people just have basic self-awareness and just try to be healthy for the sake of being healthy instead of getting weird and obsessive about their place in society? If you are a lazy person and don't care about health, then just say that and own it, don't make it everyone else's problem.

stupid leaf, literally 99% of those "advanced" lifters are abusing roids and their fake muscles will deflate once they stop

>skinny men
>fat men
almost as pathetic as women

Heh yeah.
Not really sure what "advanced" is anyway. Even "intermediate" probably takes A LOT of dedication.
I really don't have good genetics for it though. Doesn't bother me. Point is, I don't ridicule those who are great at it and put in the effort.
>pic
kek
This is good advice desu.

Fucking this., but asking women to have self awareness.....yeah

>Swedish men are caddy and bitchy
How new are you?

Also this is in fantasy, not reality, so they are people's personal creations.

In this fantasy world, tumblrinas don't exist, and there's something to be said that it is only tumblrinas that want to make content about themselves and ignore the few times they are properly "represented" for the social rejects they are.

Like how are you going to actively try to be part of a subculture of supposed "nerds" and comic book fans and complain when they call you a poser? This shit happens in the gay community too, they don't want people who are just appropriating their shit because they aren't wanted anywhere else.

Well I'd like to think I have some, but I'm not so stupid that I assume anybody here can boast about it either. It's the 'edgelord' opinion but most people are stupid shits. If you guys were so self-aware you'd all be gay.

girls are better artists.. art has no purpose except itself, there is no precedent.

Designers on the other hand have to be creative within a certain criteria, within the brief.

t. a guy who watches girls struggle to meet project briefs because they cannot focus on designing and not just creating.

could it also be that there is something aesthetically pleasing about attractive female forms that men don't have
It's a bit of butchery to be able to draw women and not draw fairly attractive women each time because you could be drawing something more beautiful, by the same token men have less of an intrinsic beauty given off by looking at them so it is easier to vary the types of men you draw?
I draw quite a bit but i don't like drawing men, it's not something that interests me, i do quite like drawing the female form though, that intrigues me more.

>If you guys were so self-aware you'd all be gay.
It's debatable whether a lot of us are or not.

Just accept it. I have.

DON'T OPEN THIS CAN OF WORMS. WE WILL SHUT YOUR LYING JEWISH MOUTHS!

not entirely sure it means your gay just because something fucked up manages to make your dick hard... like my dick gets hard at quite a few things, when i go to sleep facing down i get a boner cause my dick rubs against my bed, i'll hump the bed a bit cause i have a boner, it doesnt mean i want a full on fling with my bed, same with traps, you can't show off that much genitalia and degeneracy without my dick standing to attention a bit

I kind of wish I were gay. But I'm right of the gay cut-off point. Is there any way to get more attracted to cock? I'm just not. I can admit that they are more aesthetic than vaginas though. Doesn't make me gay. I think most guys also think that. Those that won't admit it are probably just insecure or are repressing something. Doesn't mean I'd go suck on one. I don't feel anything sexual looking at penises. I like drawing them though.

Checkmate amelia

I don't know but this website has made me all fucked up and jaded. I have my own issues to figure out man.

>western animation
>Existing

Yeah. Like, I can fap to traps. They're idealized and cute like anime online but IRL the penis would make it weird, no matter how feminine.

Just like just because I like anime shark girls doesn't mean I have anything for sharks.

Damn, MIRING those fucking forearms on the bears, fuaark
Handjobs must be a serious fucking workout

Seems like you've hit a gayification plateau.

This thread about anime somehow got a lot, lot worse.

Would it be gay to give men handjobs strictly for exercising purposes? Seems kind of dumb to let these movements go to waste. I think only grip exercise develops your forearms though. I'd need a pretty masochistic one.
I'm gonna get over all of my plateaus it seems.

Catch an immune-compromising disease and infect yourself with the parasite toxoplasmosis gondii
Thanks me later

It got weird fast. Peace niggas.

>The Mary Sue
>The "I'm a a massive, great and BIGGEST fan of [insert thing].... BUT.......": The Website

Their article explaining how sexist Warhammer 40k was funny as fuck. In fact, they did two articles on it. I think.

Also PETA said Warhammer was cruel against animals. GW then used their in-universe propaganda site to shit on PETA, but they don't have the balls to do it against Mary Sue et al.

Is that fucking Dylann Roof under normal dudes?

this moment

Women are rash and illogical

If a man can strive for peak fitness, like Goku or Jotaro tier, for himself, women think that males are doing it for them

They therefore then think, they must appeal to men with being the sexiest characters they can find, like Jessica Rabbit or Barbie, instead of aiming for something to please themselves, because they are illogical and not rational beings

There are plenty of female characters out there that plenty of men would dick, take the amount of stevens universe r34 out there as an example.

But for some reason women think they have to impress men, instead of trying to impress themselves, like men try

This
I see a fit man and it makes me want to be as fit as him because I know he feels a lot better about himself than I do

Why the fuck does moe have an accent?

QUIT BOTHERING ME ABOUT THIS CRAP ALRIGHT, I GOT NOTHIN BUT RESPECT FOR ALL BROADS EVEN THE FAT UGLY ONES

>grab a string
>grab a 5lbs
>grab a stick
>drill hole through stick
>string through plate and stick
>Do youtu.be/Yc1ZwMmUC8I x DOMs kill you

The Jews are too busy making animated characters that I want to fuck. Making diverse females doesn't serve that agenda.

Just fucking try it.

Anyone got that screencap?

To summarise:

When men see a mountain peak, they seek to climb it, to conquer it.

When women see a mountain peak, they climb until they get tired, then try to change the definition of the peak so that it happens to be exactly where they're standing.

classical artists would almost entirely disagree with you

Bear with me and assume my assumptions.

Feminization of Sup Forumsidya led to GamerGate.
GamerGate bled over to Sup Forums, which led to the Alt-Right.
The Alt-Right led to Trump's presidency.

What happens when they feminize Sup Forumsnime?

Because that would require actual work and the emotions that come with feeling incomplete or an unfinished product. Women can't spot the silver lining like men can, they have no ambition to become, they simply are.

Every girl I know is a static persona and physical manifestation in this reality and the only change that takes place within them is embitterment, jadedness and old age. I remember when I was thinking about these girls daily and now I'm just indifferent when they wink at me or throw me a set up to ask them out. I'm like Trump at election night.

And how could a modern man be excited. From day one he is asked to work and continuously prove himself while openly being disrespected and attacked by society itself. The society that depends so greatly on him, the family that depends on him. In order to have any respectable life he needs to grind until he's level 99 and only then does society allow him to part up with lvl 19 females that are looking for a dungeon boost. What kind of reward is that?

see

If that's true, then explain this fat cow!

They will only be satisfied when every form of media is devoid of attractive female characters.

Not only on looks, but also on personality.
>Would you like to watch a show with kind, honest, virtuous girls? Too bad, have Game of Thrones instead. You need to learn to love women who are greedy sluts.

The only thing dragon ball z inspires me to do is get a job and distance myself from that circle of autism as much as possible.
Sonic stuff is pretty much the same.

>When males see Goku it inspires them to work out and improve themselves
>tfw no interplanetary space capsule to pump iron in
youtube.com/watch?v=W8yMWHchI7U

Holy shit.

Whoa.

Just because Sup Forums is full of anime doesn't mean the weebs have truly been unshackled yet. Sup Forums just like their anime and don't seem to care much about anything else. Imagine when something makes them care. Something threatening their anime. The world will never have seen weaponized autism at this scale.

commie trannie would rape and through out of helicopter

Simple, but looks pretty effective.

Because there are so many lesbians fighting for 'women's issues'. Lesbians prefer women to look like OP pic, and they are the main consumers of animation.

anything to the left of cis women is gay

fag

kek
I see this a bit more nuanced senpai.
Listen to based Mike Pence.

desu its an act of love, men just draw every single girl as having "something going for her", they would fuck absolutely all of them

women don't, they have like 1 impossible chad, 7 thirsty betas and a gay couple

they don't relate to us in the same way, they see us as disposable