‘Armada’ Trump claimed was deployed to North Korea actually heading to Australia

Australian shitposting days are coming to and end, finally.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/04/19/0200000000AEN20170419004300315.html
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-18/north-korea-nuclear-weapons-pose-serious-threat-to-australia/8448790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fixed your post.

nice work

Bring it Yankee Imperialist Pigs.

>Red door starts playing

kek

kek
musta slipped across the border

fpbp

FPBP

/THREAD

did someone wew lad Trump?

If North Korea is dumb to fall for "oh they're leaving, let's attack" bait it's over for them.

North Korea is not happening, just unload your blue balls.

oh ty

Just wonder what happened to sending them to North Korea?

2 more aircraft carrier groups were sent to north korea.
I think the armada one is going to be based in australia to defend from nukes

The 'Armada' is the combination of the 3.

USS Ronald Reagan staying in Japan.

>implying that shitposting can be stopped

They were always heading to Australia
They were just reported as heading to North Korea for intimidation

stop making these threads
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/04/19/0200000000AEN20170419004300315.html

I hope Canada is next.

What do you have to say for yourself Australlia? Are you sorry you made fun of america with one too many "clever" shitposts? Apologize now!

The final delusions of a maniac

Is this for Talisman Sabre or something else?

So China and Russia are stuck out there holding their dicks looking for a fleet that isn't there?

Interdasting

australia is rightful american clay!

Paper tigers

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH KANGAROOS

YOUR DAY OF RECKONING IS NIGH

DO YOU REGRET ALL THOSE TIMES YOU HIT POST NOW?

EVERY AMERICAN ITT
SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE
BE AFRAID AUSTRALIA
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

I unironically support the invasion of Australia to stop all the shitposting.

*blocks path*
What did you just say?

so anyone got an idea what was the purpose?

where will they head next, whom Trump is giving a finger and whom he's giving a head?
China, India, Korea, middle east? They are all so far from Australia that they could be sent anywhere

I am not keeping up with that guy

joint training exercises

Fackin imperialist Yankee aggressors, glorious state of best and lucky Democratic Autocratic People's Republic of Australia will respond to all unlawful and unaustralian acts of aggression and softcockery with overwhelming number one Australia style super lucky nuclear armageddon OK!!?!

lemme get one uuuUUUuuuhhhhhh boston massacre please

Trump is gonna nuke poos as part of the H1-B visa program change.

Theyll get there but since no happening they dont really need to do so now, maybe later

>t. British loyalist

Did North Korea get their yearly dick waving out of their system?

So you won't take 1,300 of our refugees....

....but we have to put up with thousands of horny American sailors on our shores defiling our beautiful women and talking endlessly about burgers and shoulder-pad football? Fuck awf

You should be lucky it's Alpha AF Americans and not an Emu taking your Shelias.

pretty expensive for another dick waving contest, ah well, I had my hopes up yesterday

expensive dick waiving contests are the best dick waiving contests, especially when you have an enormous cock to waive.

yeah, would have known that if we had anything to play with, sorry about beeing snarky ;^)

I'd rather have the FAL M8!

It's okay Australia, you're smart and you're really funny too. Vegemite IS real food. You're going to be alright.

I'm sorry I'm stupid, but can someone please break down how many Aircraft Carriers are near North Korea right now?

Thank you.

USS Ronald Reagan is in Japan, but I don't think it will be part of the 3 carrier groups that are being deployed there.

Trump
>stop testing missiles
Kim
>no
Trump
>stop testing missiles *pulls out toy boat*
Kim
>no
Trump
>I mean it, *pulls out two more toy boats*
Kim
>*places hand on nuclear big red button*
Trump
>I mean we were headed to Australia the whole time.

Lol Trump is a pussy

fpbp

This is the only (you) you get. American Carriers are literally the most powerful ships on the sea and can fuck up a shitty little nation like NK on their own. You are a faggot. You better not get anymore (you)s

>Trump lied to keep the enemy guessing
>Media mad that they can't report the actual movement and position of the "armada"
>North korea now mad that media reported fake news and that Trump lied

The fact that a top diplomat from North korea sat and bashed Trump and media for spreading "false information" about this is just hilarious.
Top, fucking, kek.

I think the media is mostly mad because CNN(or CNBC not sure) reported a few months back that their "experts" claimed that North korea could track american aircraft carriers.

Oops...

Every news media outlets is blowing out ours and any military routines like it's anything new.
>Routine nato drills in Crymea
>Omg nato is preparing to invade russia
>Russian frigate patrol passes destroyer group
>Omg Russians going to sink us!
>Pacific armada doing their patrol
>WATCH OUT NK HERE WE COME
Media likes to be opportunistic sensationalists praying on the fact that you don't know what's going on to bombard you with scary and catchy things to grab and hold your attention while their commercials and ads reel in the sheckels.

Meanwhile it's nothing new and we do this shit every month/year. But hell does it catch uninformed people well.

:>)

>implying burgers wouldn't be instantly subdued by abbos and wildlife

We did it here. We tamed animals that were native here AND animals imported.

nice picture for ants

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED, YOU DINGOFUCKING SCUM!

I like to help the Canadian Chinks

/thread

We also wiped out 75% with disease before we even made it to North America like pox spread so fast it's crazy It was never a fair fight plus horses and gunpowder like wtf

>t. Butthurt Redskin
Surprised you have power on the reservation

>pushes button
>missle fails
Kek

One of your goats is being a cunt, Nigel.

fpbp

They're just coming down for friday night beers m9

Bring it on ya stupid seppo cunts

remove roo

Wow poor doggy got shredded.

Art of the deal

Why Australia have so low internet speed? I am in a meme country and you can get 100 MB/s for about 70 shekels.

When the post premier is the post superior

Who was this guy? Was he Australian?

I think that is a scarf

>Implying Norkucks have the means to know where the US Navy is positioned

kek kys fag

Always kill traitors before enemies. Don't worry Ausbro's we are coming to liberate you.
>Canada is next!

No user.
This video took place in Central Park New York. The guy was walking his doggo and a rogue kangaroo wanted to give doggo some sex.

Thank you for the explanation senpai

>cultural appropriation

It's an armour vest for the dog, he's probably out there after pigs.

That said roos can be pretty fucking dangerous to dogs. They have big claws on their feet, they can pick up a dog with their arms lean back on their tail and literally rake it's guts out

deus ex Australian civil war when?

>media is so fucking stupid they don't know we use Australia as a staging ground
jesus christ

Poor guy. Gets born as the ultimate punching machine. Trains his whole life to be the ultimate boxer. Got ripped af. Then he gets ktfo by some scrawny hillbilly human

2 days ago Julia said north Korea is a big threat to Australia

Could these 2 events be related?
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-18/north-korea-nuclear-weapons-pose-serious-threat-to-australia/8448790

kek

the Russians hacked their compass obviously

White people, all you have to do is trade them a pair of beads and you get 50 niggers for slaves.

I don't understand what changed besides the color of one ship

check the flag

Is Sup Forums really this collectively stupid?

The fleet was in the Indian Ocean, based out of Diego Garcia. The have to go to the Pacific Ocean to hit North Korea. The way they do this is by going past Australia.

Also, we are gathering the Aussie Navy, based in Perth, and they are joining our fleet.

Get a fucking map, morons.

>implying we didn't know this and these obvious droompf btfo threads are made by us