CANCELED

Ann Coulter Appearance At UC Berkeley Canceled Over Security Concerns

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/04/19/ann-coulter-appearance-at-uc-berkeley-canceled-over-security-concerns/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/19/uc-berkeley-bans-ann-coulter/
washingtonexaminer.com/berkeley-cancels-ann-coulter-lecture-but-shes-coming-anyway/article/2620709
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/854799401881141248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>UC Berkeley
Well duh.

LOL they should sue; they have precedent from Spencer yesterday.

Damn. I was looking forward to it.

call in the troops

Wow. I did not think they'd have the audacity to cancel Ann Coulter.

But, that is a good thing. Ann is LOUD. She is going to be making the rounds about this, further exposing Berkeley for being the communist shithole that it is.

Tweet at her and Sean Hannity, pressure her to sue like Spencer did.

How many fucking times are we going to do this? The Alabama federal judge just ruled against the "heckler's veto" as unconstitutional in Richard Spencer's case at Auburn, and Ann Coulter's situation w/r/t being cancelled at Berkeley seems to be motivated by the same reason. The Alabama judge's ruling isn't binding on a California's judge's prospective ruling (though it is "persuasive"), but it doesn't need to be. The Supreme Court answered this exact question decades ago.

If Ann Coulter chooses to go to court over this, she can absolutely have the event.

im pretty sure she never wanted to do it in the first place. she's a publicity whore who wanted the attention. With that said its sad that people cant speak their minds anymore

9th circuit though

>With that said its sad that people cant speak their minds anymore
This.
Pls don't become another Germany.

I wonder if she will use Sam Dickson to fight it like Spencer did.

>tfw nu/pol/ doesn't know who Sam Dickson is

I guess this proves that Ann is not a man.

which can be overruled by the Supreme Court.

Who's nigga did we just get into the Supreme Court? OUR NIGGA GORSUCH, and the balance of the court is such that precedents will be looked at and the 9th circuit (if their dumbassery knows no bounds) will be reversed.

>cancels event

Wasn't expecting much from a horse-faced whore but damn what a pussy.

I hope she does take it to court.

And I hope Berkeley is completely humiliated. This is a so-called Ivy League school claiming they have absolutely no control over their campus. "We fear for their safety." *Orders police to stand down again and again.*

SHE WILL GO AND SPEAK ANYWAY

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/19/uc-berkeley-bans-ann-coulter/

HAPPENING CONFIRMED

She didn't cancel the event you fucking retard

More like cancelled by antifa shills because their pet commies got fucking wrecked last time

Where in that article does it say she plans to speak anyway?

>“We have no intention of acceding to these unconstitutional acts,” the organization concluded. “The Ann Coulter lecture sponsored by Young America’s Foundation will go forward.”

That's not her saying it, that's the YAF. The headline is misleading. But what else would you expect from Breitbart

How is that even going to work? Couldn't Berkeley play the trespassing card?

it's a public university and therefore has to abide by the 1st amendment

looks like commie's back on the menu boys

This is what happens when you let capitalism run your educational system

just got off the phone with berkeley college republicans they said this is the best source

washingtonexaminer.com/berkeley-cancels-ann-coulter-lecture-but-shes-coming-anyway/article/2620709

Berkley gets about half of its funding from the government.

I guess what concerns me here is the article states specifically that Berkeley cancelled the event. They claim over "security concerns." (Which is BS.) So... can the university not claim that Coulter is an unwanted and dangerous presence? Not welcome at all, and trespassing? It is their campus, after all.

What are these mask and where can I get one?

we have videos of alt right people brandishing knives, throwing M80s into crowds and being caught with bear mace, probably should lay low

edgy, get a red armband too

I will! already found the sites

>commiefornia universities
>capitalist

Like Trump, Ann Coulter = typical globalist cuck shill.

>tfw no meido

>inb4 she comes anyways

She will

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/854799401881141248

>you should go to our university! we provide reassuring safe environments, fun experiences for you and your friends and a bright future with a bachelors in nigerian basket weaving as a feminist mode of expression!
>job guaranteed, it's a prestigious university after all
>it's much more FUN and SAFE than all those other places!
>o-oh, you heard they offered POC safe lounges at yale? w-wait we will get on that
>did i tell you about the parties??
>just $30.000 a year pls pick our university

thanks capitalism