youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

that guy is from Sup Forums though

back you go faggot

???
He is from Sup Forums though, he posted a thread about Inauguration celebrations here on Jan 20th.

Assuming the_donald fags didn't come in after the election

The_donald is just Sup Forums's latest boogeyman, that guy said he was here since crackychan

>tfw ripped 6'6" gay

I honestly wanna fly to berkelyey US just to kick in some Drumpfy skulls

Gas

Easy, just mimic them but behave even stupider.

If someone tries to argue with you,
>call them a leftist / liberal / libshit / cuck / libcuck
>call them a shill
>helicopter reference
>tell them to lurk more

Speak of Trump as the greatest man who ever lived, if someone disagrees, see above

Accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being a liberal, if they correct you, ignore them

"if you don't believe X, you aren't redpilled"
"Sup Forums is pro-X. if you disagree, get out"

the_donald is our ally, they are dropping big redpills on the normies and genZ!

When someone gets double digits, spam them with replies and screencap it, post the screencap in other threads, say that it's a prophecy from kek

Make threads for milo, pewdiepie, jontron, lauren southern, and other insufferable faggots, call them political philosophers DROPPING HARD REDPILLS ON NORMIES

Associate all of the lame e-celebs together in big cringy images that attempt to make it look like they're all UNITED AND REDPILLED

Make pro-Israel posts, say that they're based because they kill muslims

Say that we should bomb Assad because he's a muslim and all muslims deserve to die

Why CA? Come to the east coast and we'll be more than happy to curb stomp your commie ass.

ironic coming from pic related

Nothing wrong with people supporting our President.

Fucking kys

>that face when you have two cakes and no friends

whats wrong with him? I would eat cake and chill with him

why dont you post a pic of yourself OP, so we can see how much of a brad pitt you are

>Destroying Sup Forums in the process with low quality posts
t. The_Donald

He's not talking about Trump supporters, he's talking about thedonald posters. The hugboxers who legitimately believe that anyone who agrees with them is infallible, based, and "redpilled". They also believe that repeating someone else's opinion makes you "redpilled", but it has to be the hivemind-approved opinion.

All of you can kill yourselves. It was us 'pedes that got the God Emperor elected.

MAGA

I'm from 2009 and I'm still consider a newfaggot? Cumon mayne, it's been 8 years :(

Why would someone lie on the Internet.

you could start by stop making threads about fucking reddit.

The newfag definition is permanent and unchanging. In 2007, fox news did a report on Sup Forums which caused a massive amount of new cancerous users to flood in. Now they've matured for the most part, they make up a minority of the posters though.

WE FUCKING DID IT REDDIT!

There is no difference between "r/the_donald" and Trump supporters on Sup Forums. Both are autistic MAGAfags that are in denial about how much submission Trump has done to the jews.

Just let them be. They will come to Sup Forums when they are ready. We all had to start somewhere.

They're already here, they make up the majority of posters

>be you
>be gay
>be so arrogant to think that you would actually make a difference

OK supergay-man. I'll get the gayfag signal out so you know where to land.

Hmmm, I guess I joined in during the Boxxy civil wars. But still, the main reason why joined was because my friend showed me that Zeitgeist film and he wouldn't stop mentioning Sup Forums.

Honestly, I find the Wal-Mart chips more depressing

They're about as autistic as most of you fucks, what's the difference?

>In 100 years from now, I will still be cancer

Watch out supergay man is here to beat us up

Incoming!!!
Superfag is here!
Bahahaha

BASED TEXAS
BASED COTTON PICKERS
MAGA!!

Checked

The monthly tugboat only goes so far