In the wake of Fuhrer's birthday...

In the wake of Fuhrer's birthday, I want you to remember the forgotten genocide of the German people by the American race traitors.
Millions of civilians and POWs perished in the death camps from 1945 to 1947. Millions of German women and children raped.
Here are some excerpts from the accounts of an eyewitness

>Even more shocking was to see the prisoners throwing grass and weeds into a tin can containing a thin soup. They told me they did this to help ease their hunger pains. Quickly they grew emaciated. Dysentery raged, and soon they were sleeping in their own excrement, too weak and crowded to reach the slit trenches. Many were begging for food, sickening and dying before our eyes. We had ample food and supplies, but did nothing to help them, including no medical assistance.

>Outraged, I protested to my officers and was met with hostility or bland indifference. When pressed, they explained they were under strict orders from "higher up." No officer would dare do this to 50,000 men if he felt that it was "out of line," leaving him open to charges. Realizing my protests were useless, I asked a friend working in the kitchen if he could slip me some extra food for the prisoners. He too said they were under strict orders to severely ration the prisoners' food, and that these orders came from "higher up." But he said they had more food than they knew what to do with, and would sneak me some.

>When I threw this food over the barbed wire to the prisoners, I was caught and threatened with imprisonment. I repeated the "offense," and one officer angrily threatened to shoot me. I assumed this was a bluff until I encountered a captain on a hill above the Rhine shooting down at a group of German civilian women with his .45 caliber pistol. When I asked, "Why?," he mumbled, "Target practice," and fired until his pistol was empty. I saw the women running for cover, but, at that distance, couldn't tell if any had been hit.

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/node/136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>These prisoners, I found out, were mostly farmers and workingmen, as simple and ignorant as many of our own troops. As time went on, more of them lapsed into a zombie-like state of listlessness, while others tried to escape in a demented or suicidal fashion, running through open fields in broad daylight towards the Rhine to quench their thirst. They were mowed down.

>Shortly afterwards, some of our weak and sickly prisoners were marched off by French soldiers to their camp. We were riding on a truck behind this column. Temporarily, it slowed down and dropped back, perhaps because the driver was as shocked as I was. Whenever a German prisoner staggered or dropped back, he was hit on the head with a club and killed. The bodies were rolled to the side of the road to be picked up by another truck. For many, this quick death might have been preferable to slow starvation in our "killing fields."

>Hunger made German women more "available," but despite this, rape was prevalent and often accompanied by additional violence. In particular I remember an eighteen-year old woman who had the side of her faced smashed with a rifle butt, and was then raped by two G.I.s. Even the French complained that the rapes, looting and drunken destructiveness on the part of our troops was excessive. In Le Havre, we'd been given booklets warning us that the German soldiers had maintained a high standard of behavior with French civilians who were peaceful, and that we should do the same. In this we failed miserably.
Full text here.
ihr.org/node/136

Will bump with pics

The only good Kraut is a dead one.

Says the eternal anglo from the tiny, poor, irrelevant island.

We've stopped you three times and we will stop you again.

Let it be known; for every time the scheming Kraut tries to gain the upper hand, the eternal anglo will strike him down.

>We've stopped you three times and we will stop you again.

You aren't stopping us this time, you are stopping the Jew controlling us. And that one you can't stop.
It might be a small comfort, but it feels good knowing that the anglos will stop existing and be replaced by a pakistani-arabian mob before the Germans will.
You made your bed, now sleep in it.

bump

fug

Will be flyering a nearby university soon.

Pic related.

It can't undo the mistakes of the past, but it's a step in the right direction.

I rest easy at night knowing the total and utter annihilation of your nation is on course. The Anglo from the North, the Muslim from the South, the cheap labourer from the East and the capitalist from the West will engulf your nation, and when combined with the parasitic, globalists from the EU, will turn your country into dust.

that's what u get for destroying the west you fucking cuck

German complaining about not have completely destroy Europe , hopefully Merkel will finish what have do hitler

we fought for the west against the jews with their growing power over western society/countries and you sided with them, come again pls, who destroyed the west again?

> what have do hitler
shut the fuck up you faggot, it's because off normie faggots like you that the whole world sees us as gay cowards

Death to america, heil Hitler.