GREECE HAPPENING!

GREECE HAPPENING!

A BOMB EXPLODED

Get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzQGkn9CI18
skai.gr/news/greece/article/344402/ekrixi-vomvas-se-upokatastima-tis-eurobank-sto-kedro-tis-athinas/
nydailynews.com/newswires/news/national/bomb-athens-bank-minor-damage-no-injuries-article-1.3076101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahah fuck greece go turkiye..

bomb of peace

fpbp

post link dummy

It was a paki exploding on your mom lolz

I bet it's the Religion of Peace

>t. Sadiq Khan

Wow that's really funny. I grab a thing of tiramisu flavoredgreek yogurt from the fridge and now there's a happening in greece. Possible connection?

youtube.com/watch?v=zzQGkn9CI18

At 4:30

idk but why don't you grab another few to test it out

>video not available in your country
>no news source
OP is a fucking faggot

They blew up the Partenon once, they can do it as many times as they want. We won't give in.

Digits confirm!

Ok hold on

this happened a long time ago, disregard this fake post

It just happened, i show you a the news channel reporting it.

>watching survivor

kek nice one OP

Also it's literally nothing, just some anarchists blowing up a bank. No injuries reported.

skai.gr/news/greece/article/344402/ekrixi-vomvas-se-upokatastima-tis-eurobank-sto-kedro-tis-athinas/

A bomb blast occurred some time ago at Eurobank headquarters, at 7 Santaroza Street, between Panepistimiou and Stadiou streets, in the center of Athens.

looks like another follower of the religion of peace spontaneously combusted

bomb made of yogurt confirmed

that or commies. It's always mudslimes or commies.

First for Allah Akbar

Oh shit

i bet its just some pissed of greek which is his good right

uh-oh
shouldve paid the debsies

Wew

No they're too busy pretending to work for a living

I can see more damage than the US tomahawk missiles

Oh wait thats the reporter

Was it a terrorist aligned with the Islamic State of Brandenburg and Sachsen-Anhalt?

No doubt about it

quick! Add a silhouette of the Greek national flag to your social media profile pictures!

alright, here's your (You) for effort

OP actually is not a fag. How about that?

>at Eurobank headquarters
that's not a mudslime

kys

>Greece
>robbing a bank
pay debts

commies confirmed. A bank

What's the difference? Routing for Turkey is the same as routing for Greece you kebab rape baby

>night time
>bomb explode
>no dead ppl
>next to euro bank
Its just angry lazy greek

>flag
get back to your roach land, you don't belong in UK

Are you retarded?

you are braindead.

must have been a discount bomb

>idk but why don't you grab another few to test it out

A refrigerator that metaphysically manifests terror attacks would be a good premise for a show.

greece and turkey are basically the same fucking place, nerds.

PLZ BE WHITE CHRISTIAN RACIST SEXIST BIGOTS

PAY your FUCKING DEBTS

Britain and Pakistan are basically the same fucking place, nerd

How can you guys afford bombs with all the demnbts you have to pay?

>Obviously never been to Greece.

ITS HAPPENING 10 KILTON NUKE TEST OVER THE STATE OF NEW YORK ON THE 24TH

ALL BURGERS GET IN HERE AND RESPOND

Greece is worse. Many tourist places was filled with migrants. Turkey wasn't stupid enough to scare their tourist away

Turkey sent those migrants to Greece to fuck us up. Only if Europe actually paid us to create space for the mudslims.

Be they would set everything on fire anyway.

no they're not, you stupid faggot. if someone in britain/pakistan got airdropped by helicopter to a random place in the others country, they would instantly be able to tell that they were in a completely different country just by walking around and seeing a few places and talking to a few people.

If I airdrop someone from greece/turkey in the others country without telling them, you wouldnt have a fucking clue you'd even left, nerd.

>Turkey wasn't stupid enough to scare their tourist away

why would anyone voluntarily travel to that shithole?

Did you have some meatballs not long ago? If you did, have some more.

t.Ahmed.

Says the dude with 21% of your country being muslims.

We don't get "Allahu Akbar" bombs here.
It was our terrorists, it was political not religious.

they had terror attacks around Ankara and Istanbul, tourist often goes to Mamaris, Side,Antalya and so on.

Call me when its a truck of peace.

Kek, still sad for Greece, but before all that shit happend you' were great

>a bomba!

plot twist
it was the economic time bomb

It's probably just another fucking larping anarchist or Golden Dawn stooge.

You are aware that the total income from tourist in Turkey has fallen over 30% in just two years? Of course not, you are talking out of your ass.

Hell I live in an island 20 minutes from the coast of Turkey, after the coup tourists going from here to there dropped like a fucking rock and predictions circulating for this season are even worse than last year's.

more info here

nydailynews.com/newswires/news/national/bomb-athens-bank-minor-damage-no-injuries-article-1.3076101

global average is 23%, so we're below that. and ours are less shitheadded than most, lots of them drink and dont take religion too seriously.

greece and turkey both have way more than 21%, nerd

21%? What the shit? UK has 3%-4.8% Muslims. You might be thinking of London, that might be 20%. Not that guy but he's probably been playing EU4 where Byzantium has Greek culture type.

>walking around and seeing a few places and talking to a few people.
Well let's see.. If I airdrop someone from Pakistan to the UK they would see some mosques and lots of pakis. This also works vice versa so I don't think you are right.

Bomb builders.

The only Greeks not currently on strike.

it was greeks aka communists

they are too lazy to work

Nope, this season was a huge burden for them.
Search it for yourself and you will see the negative trend from 2016.

It's only minor, no injuries - how much longer do we have to wait for a big habbening ;_;

At best, till sunday.

Kek. mad? Pay debt.
I was talking about that nobody wants fucking migrants all over the place when you're on vacation. I only talked about migrants and you somehow got pissy and had to bring other things in, that i didn't mention.

Leave it out yeah? The guy is prob a shitposting Turk or proxy user. They've been rampant the last few weeks. Stop replying to obvious bait. He'll just go "WELLL I CAN DROP A FINN INTO MONGOLIA AND VICE A VERSA AND LOL NO DIFFERENCE".

probably not, depends where you drop them. if you happen to drop them right next to a mosque, then yeah, maybe. most places in britain arn't anywhere near a mosque.

For you

i meant that the places that got struck, isn't "normal" places for tourist to go on summer vacation. Terrorist attacks and so on had an effect. But i was just talking about the migrant thing at first, that i would rather go to a place where i didn't have to look at hundreds and hundreds going around me.

aloha snackbar

>>Turkey wasn't stupid enough to scare their tourist away
>Get proven wrong
>>Kek. mad?
>>you somehow got pissy and had to bring other things in, that i didn't mention.

I see Sweden isn't the only Scandinavian shithole that can't even bantz, let alone use logic.

you retarded or something?
mongolia and finland are totally different.
greece and turkey may as well be the same fucking country

pay debt

So you have no problem to travel to Turkey, because you have the common sense not to go to certain areas of conflict, but when it comes to greece, the first destination you would choose is an asylum center, where you can be discusted at the sight of rapefugees?
Nobody is making you travel to the deportation centers, you just could apply the same argument you make for Turkey and go somehwere else in Greece, most likely a nice looking area for holiday.

Who's going to pay denbts now ?

blowing up a (((bank))) is pretty based though
especially one with "euro" in its name

A bomb? Wow, man. The debt collectors must be really mad, normally they just break thumbs.

Actually I believe the caller was a member of Antifa on behalf of ISIS. There are stories of European Antifa training with the members of ISIS for their pseudo-militant training.

It's literally nothing.

>Who was paying denbts in the first place?

We've had LARPING anarchists (not antifa) and wannabe neo-nazi shitheads throwing rocks and acting like the waste or air they are since forever. We've got hipster cred over you amerifats.

Just mentioned what I've heard. You're probably right....although I wouldn't call bell-bottoms and poppys in your hair a "hipster" trend m8, I just believe that Greece is 30 years behind America and the rest of the world in terms of trends. I would expect more from you "almost Jews" myself.