Sup Forumsitical philosophers

who are some more Sup Forums approved redpilled political philosophers?

I follow
>Lauren Southern
>Milo Yiannopolous
>JonTron
>Pinochet
>Mike Cernovich
>Richard Spencer
>Gavin McInnes

Who should I add to my reading list bros?

Chris chan

thanks, havent heard of him before

>Hobbes
>Locke
>Kant
>Voltaire
>Aquinas
>Descartes

>List

In the trash it goes. What are you? 12?

Harmful Opinions
Ann Lieven
Naked Ape
Disgruntled Leaf Network
Dr. Shaym

None of them are still alive so theyre pretty much irrelevant. They werent around for feminism and sjws etc.

Fpbp

r/the_donald tier list

No evola?

If that's your reading list maybe you'll be better off at T_D

The donald is redpilling normies hard. They are on our side.

>>Lauren Southern
>>Milo Yiannopolous
>>JonTron
>>Pinochet
>>Mike Cernovich
>>Richard Spencer
>>Gavin McInnes

this is the most blatant bait i've ever responded to i am going to kms now

Scott Adams

Truly one of the most original thinkers of our time.

Therefore their works haven't been corrupted. They are more relevant now than ever before.

>being this retarded

Your list put me in physical pain btw. kys

I truly do not understand why you guys don't like Richard Spencer

well I don't like him anymore since he's betraying the god emperor, he was based before that

He a cia plant.

SORT YOURSELF OUT

Start with Ludwig von Mises and Friedrich Hayek you fucking retard, your list is illiterate.

Remove all of them you literal fucking nupol redfag

Here let me give you why
>Lauren
Forms her opinions freely as the motions come and go. Sure she can argue, but name me some of her core beliefs apart from 'Ey fuk dem SJW's hey goyim?'
>Milo
Disgusting. Not only an advocate for interracially sex using it as his only position of speech, but before he became this 'staunch anti SJW', he was totally for 'troll censorship', especially when against the jewish race. Check it out yourself you uneducated fuck.
>JonTron
Not a political person/philosopher. He has had 3 streams in which he simply established that he is agains the current norm in mainstream politics.
>Mike
Controlled
>Richard
The proof that you came here within the last 3 months you literal fucking cancer. (((Controlled))) as it gets.

Now fuck off. Pic related will be your inevitable response you wanker

>nupol redfag
you know how i know you're a divide&conquer shill?

bump

Political philosophers or YouTube celebs? If we're talking YT, Atheism is Unstoppable is the most redpilled lefty youtuber.

Milo and any other of your list write shit non-peer reviewed books. If your "redpilled" youre means of expression are through the internet because right-wingers are too dumb to write.

Not sure what annoys me the most. Your pathetic attempt at trolling or the fact that this slide thread will soon have 100+ replies.