Why are blacks so obsessed with Beyonce?

Why are blacks so obsessed with Beyonce?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jVgkjscsvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A RUBY, THE SIZE OF A TANGERINE
vocaroo.com/i/s0jVgkjscsvw

Everyone knows Azealia Banks is the greatest black woman of all time.

SHE IS QUEEN SLAY QUEEN YAAAAS QUEEN

wtf i thought the beyonce twins were the skywalker kids. I guess I'm getting my #quirky #geek movies messed up

Puking wretched hatred darkness abysss fuck tits piss negger

Niggers eat everything media jews push onto them

It's not just blacks. It's people too stupid/disinterested to actually learn about politics by reading history, philosophy, or just taking a damn highschool level political science. They get their political opinions from mainstream entertainment that packages political views into easy to digest forms that mostly take the shape of empty platitudes.

Further proven by the unnecessary and autistic Harry Potter references.

Jews BTFO religion but particularly the subspecies negroids naturally want to worship shit and so they make new even more ridiculous false gods to do so

Because she's a globalist kike puppet. Reminder ((they)) had Aaliyah killed for this.

WOW ONE PERSON ON TWITTER TWEETED SOMETHING.

SO EVERY BLACK PERSON IN THE WORLD MUST SHARE THE SAME VIEWS AS THIS IRRELEVENT PERSON.

WOW

YASSS BITCH SLAY YASSS

Y'all White Ppl Be Like [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] Like Beyonce Is White Nigga [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] Like Whyte Ppl Think Its Ok To Say Nigga [crying_laughing_emoji] [sad_emoji] Lmaoooo Salty Af Ass White Ppl Cant Even Make They Own Music Smh Lmaooo [crying_laughing_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] They Just Scared This Dick Lmaooo [eggplant_emoji] [eggplant_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] We Made Civilizason Tho Nigga Hahahahahaha [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] Slide In DMs Tho [water_drops_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] Mixtape And Shit Tho Nigga Trap Niggas [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] Only Good Shit Nigga [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] Tryna Get Some White Girl Cake In My DMs Nigga [water_drops_emoji] [peach_emoji] [peach_emoji] [peach_emoji] [water_drops_emoji]

Get a life OP

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shitsauce me the FUCK up cheesy shit cheesy sHit thats some cheesyshit rightth ere rightthere if i doƽaү somy self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Cheesy shit euphoric logic !euphoric loGic thats some euphoric logic rightthere Carl Saganif i do ƽaү so gentlemen i say so thats euPhoric logic right there Richard Dawkins (chorus: socrates died for this shit) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ

100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
That post was on fleek, real shit. I'll nae nae to it one time

>implying black people have varied views like other races
Haha wew good one

She's Queen nigger

Time for me to kill my self

She's black?
She looks whiter than Matthew Perry.

Because their minuscule brain is programmed to like repetitive and primitive sounds engineered by some Jewish producer. It's the same pattern for all that degenerate nigger music.

fresh pasta/10

>the height of black intellectualism, ladies and gentlemen

it's pretty fascinating to watch play out
people think Emma Watson is some prodigal scholar because she played Hermione. to the public, Emma Watson IS Hermione

I think you mean Stacey Dash.

She settled all her felony charges, yknow hero shit.

Not only is it insipid, it makes no fucking sense.

> They haven't given birth yet
> Trump will get at most 2 terms
> They'll be 8 by the time he leaves office
> Serena Williams and Beyonce have nothing in common other than being wealthy black women
> Their children would be nothing like Hermione or Ron
> They might be somewhat like Harry, since they're going to be fucking rich when they're born, but that's about it.

It's like an AI was trying to come up with something that would be popular on Twitter. Like "Harry Potter + celebrities + Trump hate = higher % likelihood of trending."

Pls stop eurocucks, it hurts to laugh with this cough.

You are now aware that i found my pasta on reddit.
You just found reddit funny senpai, what you gotta say for yourself now huh? :^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ok Look For The LOWER Case 'L' And You Will Be Kissed Tomorrow:LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.Now Look For The Q And Your Wish Will Come True! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Now Look For The 'N' This Is Really Hard! ......MM...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................................................M M..............................NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.NowFind TheMistake:ABCDEFGHIJKLNMOPQRSTU VWXYZ Now Wish For SomethingYouReallyWant AfterTheCountdown! 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Now Close YourEyes AndMake A Wish! ****** *** *** ****** *** ****** Now paste this To 9 Peoples wall And Your Wish Will ComeTrue!YouHave 19Minutes! Or What YouWished For Will Be The Opposit

WHY IS THE LEFT SO OBSESSED OVER HARRY POTTER?

I THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE THREE OF FOUR COINCIDENCES BUT EVERY FUCKING TIME THEY MAKE A POINT THEY TALK ABOUT HARRY POTTER.

FUCK ME.

Take this L senpai, that post was weak

what do you mean by 'it's like'?

lik dis if yuo cry evertim

zesty paste

They're little kids who only see the world as "good guys" vs. "bad guys".

The Russian knows. Just for a thought experiment go to blackPeopleTwitter on leddit. It's just worship and circlejerk around celebrities. Like children around a parent.

I go there to get memes to relate with my urban students and the meme of the week is Kendrick Lamar new album/song.

Author is an uppity high profile shitlib with their "*eyeroll* gosh mom so lame likeee" shit tier neofeminist attitude.

>all these harry potter LE DUNBLEDORE'S ARMY and Star Wars LE RESISTENCE REBELS

so much cringe from these leftists