What's wrong with racemixing?

What's wrong with racemixing?

If your child ever needed a donor organ, they would probably die. Race mixing makes it nearly impossible to accept donor organs. Would you want to put you child in that position? That's abuse.

Niggers will dilute our White Priviledge

It mixes races.

race mixing pisses people off

Mixing icecream with poo doesn't enhance the product.

Sup Forums will be responsible for ending the white race. I see race-mixing sentiment here all the time, but it's encouraging white guys to race mix with minority women.

This board has been getting more hypocritical and jewed over time, but still, it's disappointing.

really made me think OP

Also if you mix with a nigger your children are more likely to be shot and discriminated against. Even leftists that worship niggers really don't want to be around niggers

>What's wrong with racemixing?
Nothing.

Wtf is that bug eyed freak op?

> Middle Eastern
>Dating Irish-spanish 9/10

Count as race mixing?

thank jesus for racemixing

Im actually quite pale, mum had blue eyes and was blonde.

>milk chocolate

0/10, would throw brick at

The kids will literally be shit tier you will get Elliot Rodger or a nigger.

Your children end up look like this.
>pic related

It goes against God.

>middle eastern
You should probably just continue the tradition and date your cousin

Everything

why do people reply to these low quality threads?

But then I'd be missing out on europeans man. Cant have that. You guys have hyped me up

Contrary to the meme'ing faggots on here, Sup Forums has not always been filled with stormfags.

If you find and fall in love with a mexican woman, marry her and have children.

If yo u find and fall in love with an asian, pacific islander, or native woman, marry her and have children.

If you find and fall in love with an abo, or black woman.. you are a fucking degenerate and should kill yourself you bestiality loving faggot.

because people are bored. Some of us are there to fuck around

i already see people like that and muslims and blacks on daily basis so please dont make more tumblr babies. just some normal, working class people mkay

She isn't racemixed in the full sense, she is one of those asian ethnicities from Russia.

it brings more nonwhites into the world and integrates subhuman dna into the white gene pool

it's mostly shills and the like

Blood is a very special juice.

Racemixing gives you frog face like the bitch in your pic. kys

>Sup Forums has not always been filled with stormfags
Yeah, it has, and so has the board before that and the board before that.

Fuck up.

It enhances the poo

Keked

race mixing has an endgame of sameness, we need a variety of people to keep things intresting

N E W
E
W