/brg/ - Boston Rally General

/brg/ - Boston Rally General

On May 13th, a free speech/pro-Trump rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St.

Libertarians, conservatives, classical liberals, or anyone else who supports Trump [spoiler] or just hates leftists [/spoiler] are encouraged to attend.

Bring stickman basics at LEAST. Boston is saturated with Antifa. Expect a shitload to be there. They WILL be violent.

----------------FAQ:

>Whats the point of this rally?
To show that there are Trump supporters in Boston. Also something to do over the weekend.

>Don't you know you'll get shit on by Antifa?
Thats why we need stickmen there. Bring helmets and goggles, respirators, etc.

>Trump is a Jew.
Doesn't matter. You don't need to support him 100% to attend this rally.

----------------DO's and DONT's:

DO NOT: Bring firearms or knifes, or bats.

DO NOT: Come to this event if you're a skinhead or plan to act like one. If you are a skinhead, dress like a normie, but assist during skirmishes.

DO NOT: Come planning to instigate violence. Any fights must be strictly defensive or after Antifa have thrown smoke into crowd etc. etc.

DO NOT: Let Antifa beat the shit out of you because muh media coverage.

DO: Bring heavyweight flag poles, weighted gloves, pepper spray.

DO: Helmets, shin guards, goggles, respirators, and other body armor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5F122mqirE
youtu.be/b1FCmvY5QYg
youtube.com/watch?v=BVkTmnJkAN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=y5F122mqirE

For motivation.

Also someone try to get Lauren to come and she'll get the proud boys to come

Bump

Currently our goal is to get a bunch of alt-lite speakers to come to attract as many as possible. If anyone knows ways to connect with them, it'd be appreciated.

You can always hit them up on twitter

alt-lite?

Basically civic nationalists

>DO: Bring heavyweight flag poles, weighted gloves, pepper spray.
>DO: Helmets, shin guards, goggles, respirators, and other body armor.
This thread has already been seen by antifa groups and shared. they already saw that part in particular.

Theres nothing wrong with bringing protection, just dont be a jackass and instigate violence, we dont need that shit.

If we dont bring means of protection we're fucked.

Read this as "means of production"

Been to right of stalin events there before. The cops -will not- help you. The cops -will- let the leftist stormtroopers do whatever they want including unwanted touching, ie battery. The cops -will- go after you for responding. The media -will not- give you a fair shake. So be prepared.

Bump

Protip: Hold a hard plastic bic lighter in your hands when throwing a punch to give your fists more structural integrity.

oh come on, neither side wants to stand still. you dont expect a bunch of Sup Forumsacks bringing heavy and armored shit to not start shit?

Thats why people need to be recording constantly, pictures and recording, catch any and all aggression on camera

Careful with the weighted gloves fellow New England bros.
Not sure if OP knows, but they are illegal to possess in Massachusetts.
Don't give the cops a reason to pull you out of the fight. Also nice ones aren't cheap, so it'd be a shame if they were confiscated.

If you have any expensive equipment like sound system or something, make sure it is insured against damage by bad people of poor character as well, because they will try to trash your stuff.

this is fucking stupid. whats the point?
you will get the shit kicked out of you in boston.

Can attest. Also, wrapping newpaper around your hand acts a knuckle duster.

70%+ of Suffolk county jail inmates are black/Hispanic/other once you separate the Hispanics from the 'white' category.

Keep that in mind before you do anything stupid.

t. prison guard representing /978/

we have our rights
and if they attack it makes them look bad, their funeral if they do it.

Protip: keep your hands up at all times when you come within ten feet of the enemy.

Anyone want to give a Floridafag a ride?

C'mon the whole point of your rally is to instigate violence and act out your Nathan Dimigo fantasies. You know why the country is fucked?
Because of violent retards like you who want to see themselves as some kind of deranged crusader who really just wants to bust some college kid's head in. Fuck off with your immature shit.

Found the commie shill.

Get Jack Posobiec. He held a rally to support Steve Bannon.

Since Posobiec is part of Rebel Media, Gavin will come with the max amount of Proud Boys.

maybe you are unfamiliar with how violent boston can be, user. the anti racist skinhead/anti racist gangs/antifa in boston (only a percentage of them travel out of state for happenings) are fairly serious and dont really exist anywhere else in the US. if you plan on doing this i would organize down to the letter to make sure all of your bases are covered. this one will be war. good luck.

but the only way you guys survived berkely was by pulling out knives on people, throwing m80s into crowds... now you're bringing outright weapons into public, wearing skull masks and having some of the more autistic bunch waving nazi or stormfront related flags.
You wont look good going to boston...

Portland Maine here. I'll be there with my MAGA hat on punching every woman I see. Can't wait.

found the epic alt-right child

no platform for communism

Who is bank rolling and organizing these pro Trump rallies? Let's be honest friends spontaneous political gatherings simply don't happen any more in this day and age.

no, he's right. so many Sup Forumsacks in one place, all armed... it's easy to see you guys go full school shooter autistic

well, conservative fucks always blame soros, and right now us Dems are blaming the mercers for bankrolling shit

We have a right to hold a free speech rally you moron, no one is looking for trouble, but Antifa will more than likely bring it instead of being civilized and having a conversation.

I was never at Berkeley though, nor am I some alt-right faggot and i'm flat out telling people to NOT bring weapons and not to instigate. Nor am I a larping faggot, if I do go I certainly won't be wearing a mask, nor would I be looking for trouble. I'm just telling people here to be safe and not look for trouble, we as Americans have a right to hold this rally and Antifa has no right to shut it down.

Remember to hit women as soon you see them. Antifa uses them for tactical distraction. Don't let them get in your face just give them a slight love tap and antifas strategy collapses.

I'm not a fighter, nor am I a violent person, I know how boston is but if someone were to assault me it would be 100% unprovoked. I'm just some normal dude, i'm not a skinhead or anything like that.

>not looking for trouble
thats really white knight of you user but boston antifa most definitely are looking for trouble and dindunuffin.wav wont work there

what's the point of your free speech rally though other than to create controversy and uproar that will undoubtedly end in violence? How has your free speech been violated? I don't think you're being genuine.

>and i'm flat out telling people to NOT bring weapons and not to instigate. Nor am I a larping faggot, if I do go I certainly won't be wearing a mask, nor would I be looking for trouble
lel you still don't get it

you're going to be regretting your half measure approach when some trust fund anti fa babby wearing a mask hurls a lock at your skull

Out.

Hence is why you bring cameras, catch that shit on film and send their asses to jail if they get like that.

In case you haven't seen free speech is indeed under attack, especially in states like Massachusetts. Why would I need a reason to host a rally anyway? It's free speech. I'm not the one even running the damn thing, I'm just voicing my support for it.

bump

I guess it's ok as long as it's defense type shit like tasers and pepperspray

No yuppies allowed.

>what's the point of your free speech
Why would anyone be against free speech?

Why in the world would anyone feel the need to attack someone celebrating free speech?

This is the cancer which has manifest within our educational system. You are either hard core liberal or you are a target for ridicule, violence or made a social media target.

This must be smashed and squashed. Free speech, no matter what or who you represent is America's most basic principle.

Honestly I think it's just plain retarded that you can't even have free speech without some fucking moron assaulting you anymore, why don't the police do anything about these people? Why do we have to stay silent? I can't stand this shit anymore.

THEY brought cameras. it's documented in a film called Boston Beatdown. you have the anti racist gang FSU (friends stand united) that largely drove all racist skinheads out of boston and they havent been back since. going to punk rock shows when i was younger i can attest that FSU is terrifying and not a bunch of skinny faggots who arent going to cave your skull in.
it seems like the "alt-lite" is gaining momentum but doesnt have a clear trajectory other than MUH FREE SPEECH and is new to protest politics and the landscape of resistance. it's a game in some states where you can have dancing carrots instigating a 20 year old faggot with a drum but boston is a different story.

yea ok buddy, get outta allston for once and go to actual neighborhoods and you'll relaize half of the city is fucking fruits

>In case you haven't seen free speech is indeed under attack, especially in states like Massachusetts.
I live in Boston and no I haven't noticed at all, you still enjoy the protections of the 1st Amendment. It might not be socially acceptable to say the things you'd normally say on Sup Forums, but you're still free to say it. I just don't like the idea of a bunch of armed, angry young men gathering in my city with the intent of causing mayhem and basically looking for a fight.

Rhode Island here. I'll go. I got a gas mask and can bring a helmet. Gonna need an user to prep a stick for me tho

Why are so many of you faggots attempting to dissuade this from happening? Just get in contact with every mick contractor, plumber, electrician, what have you. Near all of them are Trump supporters even in the Jewiest hellholes in MA.
Make sure you notify ecelebs from thernobich to southern about it, see if any of them will show up (hint: they all will for attention) - get Stickman to come, he has already hinted at Boston as being a target for a rally. He always comes with an entourage of individuals. I had scrums with antifa in Europe, they will near always outnumber you but they can't hold a line for shit. Make sure you have a strong line of shielded individuals protecting the rest and you'll have a relatively peaceful rally. It also helps that the police, fire, EMT/Para here are near always on the side of pro-American movements. The Boston Marathon Bombing redpilled them.
I recommend dropping weighted gloves, I know they're illegal in MA.

>and basically looking for a fight
That is exactly what antifa is doing nationwide.

Id you were legitimately concerned you would support them being confronted and uprooted.

Hence... you are a larping faggot.

We need all anons in Berkeley on 4/27 for Coulter speech. Antifa will try to shut it down.

So we should do nothing? I'm not a racist, i'm not a skinhead, I've done nothing wrong in my life but I shouldn't be able to use my first amendment rights because some thug will put me in the hospital? Fuck outta here. If this was any other time period these people would have been rounded up and jailed. We shouldn't have to fear for our life simply because we hold a non-liberal opinion.

dude simply saying shit like
>I support Trump
is enough to get your ass assaulted this day and age, at what point does this shit stop? It's fucking intimidation and nothing more.

We'll need a Facebook group to get normies too

dude, there people in the other thread talking about bringing real firearms to this. you may not be for it, but clearly some of your followers and supporters WANT violence

Lol

You don't make the rules Op faggot.

I'm coming to break some heads.

ATTENTION FSU

I HAVE YOUR BELT BUCKLE I TOOK FROM ONE OF YOUR FAGGOT OPERATIVES IN 1988

SHOW SOMEE BALLS AND TAKE IT BACK

BITCH ASS PUNK HALF NIGGERS

BRING CHAGO SO I CAN END HIS MISERABLE FAT AND UGLY AND STUPID EXISTENCE

BRING THIS TOUGH CHINK TOO.

Thanks for your time faggots.

no offense man, I couldnt say I was a obama fan whn i lived in clarksville. i didnt think my rights were under attack, i just knew i disagreed with a majority of people in the state. to react to a few loud college kids with a rally that WILL end in violence... i dont see the reason

youtu.be/b1FCmvY5QYg
Get in contact with Mustachio he should be a speaker for the event

How am I larping? Puzzled by why you would say that. If the rally happens I won't be going either way, I'd just be disappointed that riots and organized brawls would be happening a few blocks from my home in what's usually a pretty peaceful and decent place to live.

Just go into the woods and rip up a branch. Axe the bark away and you'll be golden

Someone should notify Sam Hyde's crew. They are in Boston/Providence area. They'd probably show up. They were in NYC for HWNDU. Hyde would be a good speaker on speech issues. Also the guy who was seen in that video with Shia is a Bostonian. Cant recall his name but he has a ton of followers.

Thanks for keeping the thread bumped.

pic?

- Push for more non-whites to join Antifa

- After more non-whites join, promote racial infighting among the members

- Pull an Occupy Wall Street and request that only POC can have platforms for speaking, leadership roles, etc within Antifa

- The scrawny white kids get BTFO and shut up or they start realizing that's really what (((they))) want and wake up to white genocide

- All while POC leadership makes the group crumble from within.

Then I'm just going to steer clear of the whole mess if this is what it's going to be.
Yet again our rights die because dipshits on both ends can't keep it in their pants.

it's more than just college kids is the problem, I've met several people that have flat out threatened to assault me simply because i voted for Trump. At this point I'm tempted to drop politics all together, no one wants to actually work shit out, they would rather just murder the opposition, this shit shouldn't even be causing protests to begin with. I'm just sick of it.

That's a three day ride

"Free speech" is a liberal code word for "spread degeneracy". "Free Speech" is what allows the spread of fake news and race-mixing. The only speech we need is speech in which Trump is praised. You are a shareblue shill.

i completely agree. i just wouldnt go looking for a fight dressed in insane riot gear. do not engage. it almost seems like the degenerative acts of antifa are now synonymous with pro-free speech rallies. while we see it as pro free speech and protected under the first amendment they see it as racist provocation to be met with organized resistance. we are both looking at the same picture with different interpretations that cause a visceral reaction. are all speakers on antifa radar or just the fags that have gained notoriety? if anything spencer is a terrible public speaker and should barred for not making any fucking sense and being a provocateur. let him be an incendiary device on the sidelines. there was a lot of noise in alabama not because of the content of what richard spencer had to say, which was total dogshit, but his media persona that has been created by the left.
i think what will make the difference is who you have speaking.
i do not get the fucking fascination with youtube personalities becoming the mouth piece for free speech.
i'd like to see lauren southern and ann coultier. maybe an all female line up of speakers will disuade their tactics because they're afraid of offending anyone and it might not be that off to jedi mind trick them with a predominately female speakers list that are just as if not more effective. but again it comes down to money.

Mustache bro's Twitter @Millennial_matt

>i just wouldnt go looking for a fight dressed in insane riot gear. do not engage.
I had no intention of doing so, violence rarely solves problems imo.

See if you can get any north end Italians or Southie Irish in on it. Basically they'll take any excuse to stick it to the college kids, so let's give em one.

posting promo pics

I personally wouldn't be caught dead at one of these rallies but when you're dealing with antifa types if you're willing to go unprepared with no expectation of violence better not go at all.

yay!! gooo sportsball!!

>At this point I'm tempted to drop politics all together

Don't do this. Now is the time we need to stand up to these scumbags more than ever. Stand strong, you are NOT alone. We stand with you.

if you want a time to work things out, you chose a bad time man. At this point, you have to accept that you did vote for a man who didnt win by majority and has said and done some pretty shit things. and people are going to be pissed. I admit, i hate the dude, but i still talk with trump supporters, i have to. I think going about it this way would hurt you in the long run, and trying to make use of potential antifa violence seems like a long shot to try and make a stand for free speech, it wont be heard if you do it this way. especially if you try inviting speakers you know are being watched and followed by people who disagree with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVkTmnJkAN8

Gogo Ameristains

You guys are an inspiration

t. your oldest ally and best friend

Hat was the antifa queers doing all that shit. Regular joes were unarmed completely.

It sure as hell feels it, especially in states like this, I can't have any opinion that goes against the grain without getting ostracized

if anything I picked the best time, can you imagine if Hillary had won? We wouldn't have these rallies at all, the cops wouldn't allow them, also I don't want to see people like Spencer, he's a controlled opposition shithead that sucks at the one thing he does.

fuck yea

/ourguys/ don't even need weapons to kick ass

Better yet, wrap your hand in bandages to strengthen your fist. Make sure to do it properly.

>weighted gloves,
Do not bring weighted gloves.

These are considered a concealed deadly weapon here -- You will do felony time.

Nobody bankrolls a gathering. You don't need anything to assemble other than a permit and an idea. Permits are cheap. Saying "we should do X at Y and talk about Z" is free. Especially in America. The rallies aren't funded. But the opposition to freedom most certainly is.

not in MA

out of staters better check their fucking privilege

i think you wouldnt have these rallies because it would have been proven the majority doesnt want it, i doubt hillary would have doubled down on blocking you guys speaking. and good move on avoiding spencer.
idk man, i know a few reporters who got themselves in the mix on both sides who disguised themselves pretty well. if they are obvious reporters, spencers guys usally aim a megaphone at them so everyone knows who to avoid

>the majority doesnt want it
ok now do you actually have a way to back this up? So far the only people who have been protesting are antifa, and they're just cowards in a mask. You can't seriously be saying that the majority of people do not support freedom of speech. Or non-violent rallies.

I'm convinced most of these faggots in this bread don't even know what they're getting themselves into. The amount of pussyfooting with reality is concerning. Better wait.

>the opposition to freedom most certainly is.
that's what i was saying, alt-right say soros is paying. us dems say the mercers are paying. we both see the other as an opposition to freedom dude.

I'm hyped. Going to go dressed professionally and hopefully meet some like minded folks. Where is /ourbar/ for this event? Boston Tavern?

How feasible are spears in this kind of riot situation?

PA user, have plenty of good wood around me and I'm thinking of carving and fire-hardening one, and attaching a flag after for 'concealment'. But if bringing some hard-knuckle gloves and steel-toe boots will be more effective, I'd like to know before I apply my autism.

IF ANY SKINHEADS DECIDE TO BECOME VIOLENT YOU WILL GET THE SAME

define pussyfooting with reality? Expecting Antifa to not get violent? Just because they're children doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to exercise our rights. That's just intimidation.

Niiice. I live 15 mins from there.
I want to smash these antifa scum so badd even if I'm just a noodle armed waifu,I will smash them!! KEK GIVES ME STRENGTH!

i meant as in the majority vote would have been hillary then so there would probably be even less acceptance of these.
also, i see a ton of alt-righters in skull masks dude, and they also start violence. there is another thread going on where someone is suggesting bringing CC firearms. and i wasnt saying a majority wouldnt want free speech, thats shoving words in my mouth. i mean a majority wouldnt want these particular rallies

Also someone needs to reach out to Howie Carr and tell him about it. That will get a crowd.