How can one stream of condensation

Spread and Take up so much air space for so long?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_stream
youtu.be/LfH5_BiaP8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tV1sRLYksNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>how can a cloud stay a cloud for so long

who was cloud?

dunno but it sure ruins a nice blue sky

>2000 + 17
>not knowing physics
>using conspiracies to cover up your shit physics skills.

Those are fucking CLOUDS leaf, do you know how internal combustion works?
>Burn Hydrocarbons.
>Waste products are CO2 and H20.
>At high altitude moisture condensates, thus "chem trails".

it's probably cold up there...

You can clearly see that the one on the right didnt spread like that
Really makes you think

Goddamn, I hate you chemtrail deniers. The geoengineering particulates they use are literally patented.

It happens right in front of us and most have absolutely no idea that it's strange. It's literally crazy that this continues on and on as if it is normal

Its due to pressure waves in the atmosphere that the vapor trail resides between. It cant move down, it cant move up, so it simply spreads out before it evaporates completely and this is all fucking bullshit i'm typing out of my ass its really chemtrails that are being sprayed to absorb the harmful effects of radiation caused by sunlight interacting with the ionosphere after we burned off the ozone layer in the 1950s by testing atomic bombs

because it contains metals like aluminum.

a lot of shills ITT

Drones run grid patterns over my neighborhood, on a fixed schedule. Clear blue skys turn to overcast when they do this. I'm not saying chemtrails, but they're doing something in regards to the weather

No one cares Alex Jones.

thats the frog gaying gas you dumbo
also buy my water filter

Former airforce here. Actual exhaust products dissipate within seconds and don't leave a trail. Go take up a course of thermodynamics before you start spouting fucking nonsense. Dumb shits.

What are clouds and contrails?

>co2 being put in the sky for 250 years starts changing climate
>everybody denies climate change
>geoengineering now needed in the future for humanity's survival
>seen it as an evil conspiracy

>global warming
>real
faggot shill

Something weird I noticed, if you angle your head down sideways and stare up at a patch of the grey hard for a second, you can see the blue sky

It even leaves the red-glare eye afterimage, so it's not an optical illusion

Normal overcast sky doesn't do that

Dude I was a Aviation Technician for the Marine Corps, I've put turbines back together and did diagnostics on them.
MOS 6332.

i didn't say anything about warming

Because the crystallization of water droplets in the upper atmosphere is a runaway effect.

A dumb shit mechanic thinking he understands thermodynamics. Cute. You know we constantly talk shit about you guys in the officer's mess, right?

how can people deny that they are spraying shit? It happens like once a month, you look up at the sky and there are Xs as far as the eye can see and they linger for a long time. The next day you don't see the Xs

Yes, we have rainmaker particles, but jet engines produce clouds.

Do rich and powerful people breath air?

Yes?

Chemtrails are not a thing.

wow so many pro """"science"""" shills in this thread. nice proof op

yeah no.
Dipshit.
It serves as condensation seeds for clouds.

Yeah, I intend to document this more when we get a clear summer's day here. You'll have a completely clear day, and then those turn up. Always in a grid, too. One, two or three heading in the same direction, but far apart. It's weird because there's no reason to aim your flight towards Nowhere, Russia, as often as they do, from the trajectories they're coming from.

Explain how I can see planes with normal contrails (continously dissapears after a little while, or leave a very faint line that eventually dissapears) for hours, and then all of a sudden heading in the same direction, with the plane being the same size (same height), some of them will leave a single horizon-to-horizon trail, that always gets crossed by at least two in the exact opposite direction?

Try turning a set of polarized sunglasses. I guess that would mean they let through only certain wavelengths of light in certain directions.

vx

You know you can google that, right?

I don't think it's poison, I think they are doing some kind of experiment though.

Switzerland doesn't even have an airforce. You guys just bribe your way out of wars with your jewish money. Miserable cucks.

gas yourself CERNnigger

u jelly brah?

coincidentally I am actually in Geneva right now, lol.

Planet X obscured.
Nano fibers for the morgellons/nervous system control operation.
Screen for Blue beam.
Then weather modification.

Must be why all the global elite walk around with gasmasks on, otherwise they'd be effected, too!

It's called Geoengineering or Cloudseeding.

It's real and not a conspiracy, look it up, faggots.

>muh thermodynamics
It's like arguing with a creationist

What are clouds?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud

You don't experiment without control groups, faggot

but its to battle climate change

why are you worried about some small lines in the sky and not fossil fuels

Older anons will remember this didn't happen in the 80's.

The behavior of contrails changed quickly and radically in the early to mid-90's.

Because of temperature and humidity and wind.
If you want proof of chemtrails, watch the What Are They Spraying movies on You Tube. They have time-elapsed video of non-passenger planers going back and forth over privately owned farmland, outside of normal airline pathways, making grids. Then they interview the farmers, whose yields have suffered amid increased foreign chemical content in their soil.

You can do pre and post testing instead.

Name a head of state of a country with electricity who got cancer while in office in the last 30 years

The rate in the population is, what, 20% now?

they don't look up from their phones, you can't expect these zombies to turn back into humans anymore

I guess you discounted billionaire CEOs because it blows away your argument immediately

>how can people deny that they are spraying shit?

Because they are regular airplanes you can ride on that have no available space left to spray anything. You can figure this out for yourself, just make a rough estimate of how much areosol you would need to pump out if this was an actual released gas.

>The next day you don't see the Xs

Because the air conditions have changed and is not conducive to that relatively rare phenomenon? Wow! It's like you almost realized the answer, but stopped dead because you're fucking retarded.

Oh yeah, pretest in the leaded gasoline era?

Yeah cause fuck science. Let's believe the media narrative over actual science guys. Normal people are too stupid to think for themselves, right?

>it's condensation
>it's contrails
Russia, China, Burgerland, and India don't engage in geoengineering with rockets and jumpo jets? You've never watched one of those 747's fly in front of a growing low pressure front only to see the chemical trail crash into it and break apart the front?

you're retarded.

nice place, though.

>One, two or three heading in the same direction,

1. Airplanes often travel along certain main routes between airfields.
2. Airplanes that are not headed to the same destination, can still travel approximately the same path for part of the way because they utilize jet streams.

>but far apart.

1. The planes don't travel in exactly the same place.
2. It's windy up there, so the vapors move around.

> It's weird because there's no reason to aim your flight towards Nowhere

And they never do.

>Explain how I can see planes with normal contrails (continously dissapears after a little while, or leave a very faint line that eventually dissapears) for hours, and then all of a sudden heading in the same direction, with the plane being the same size (same height), some of them will leave a single horizon-to-horizon trail, that always gets crossed by at least two in the exact opposite direction?

Common paths in different directions, plus wind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_stream

My cousin worked on airplanes, they have "buoyancy" tanks under the passenger cabins.

Screencap this before it's too la

fuck, I meant to quote sorry, burger. you absolutely destroyed him.

i know

>that face when you have no argument

Started before climate change became a hot button issue and lied about what it was for years.

...When doing the right thing it's normal to lie about it for years first, that way you know the excuse they eventually do give is the big True-True.

POG

Help a curious bong out
Go to cern
Stick hand into the beam
Post results here.

already been done with a hole head.
you see a bright flash and are lucky to survive.
That was with a weak accelerator from the 60s.
The beam of the LHC has enough energy to turn 1 ton of copper into plasma.

Besides no one is allowed down there when the beam is on

burger, read don't send your military to my humble nation :(

Soon the government will admit it and the deniers will say once again

"Of course they were doing that everyone knew that"

Just like they did with nsa spy grid

>Soon

Steve Jobs was a lunatic who only ate fruit until he got pancreatic cancer or some shit.

I assume that's who you're referring.

if you look into blue sky long enough on a bright day, your eyes will adjust to the brightness, and you'll see particles raining down like glitter

>foreign aid delivered

It cannot

>soon the government will admit to be intentionally polluting the air to poison its population
sure thing, kid

>I don't understands it, how can it possibly be

They'll just say it's good for you. The retards will believe.

Electricity is harvested from the sky via masts and tall buildings. We took too much, so now the weather system is fucked. If they stop spraying, we die when the sky equalizes with the ground through millions of lightning strikes.

They basically already did

youtu.be/LfH5_BiaP8Y

I'm willing to bet loads of them get cancer or some other complication and get it treated while "golfing" and keeping it under wraps as a matter of secretive policy.

"of course the saturn cultist (((elites))) rape and eat children, everyone knew that"

youtube.com/watch?v=tV1sRLYksNM

This faggot doesn't know about Warren Buffett or Lloyd Blankfein.

That's off the top of my head but when the CEO of Goldman Sachs suffers, it kind of blows the conspiracy theories away

jesus christ you are a fucking retard holy fuck

Geoengineering is real, no matter how much people shitpost. The SBX-1 and X-37 are great, known examples of weather modification.

CIA is gobbernent now folks

there's nothing paranormal about it schlomo

It's a federal agency yes

Chavez

the only answer you need is that the earth is flat, and everyone in media is lying to you

Yes, the CIA is the government now.

Have you been awake since 1960?

In germany too? who elected them

I work at a place that literally makes airplane wings.
Unless someone pulls them back apart and makes more room in them, they dont even have bladders so they would need to run a few hundred feet of lines.
Then this is complete bullshit.

>when they accelerate the schumann resonance to try to fix it

>we die when the sky equalizes with the ground through millions of lightning strikes.
They're actually pumping too much energy into the system. Think back to a few years ago when those strange sound videos first popped up on ShekelTube. I'd wager good money it's the planet dumping excess energy from the ionosphere from geoengineering

Energy in, energy out.

Lol you think you have a choice in the matter cuck? You do as you are told

Because there can be supersaturation aloft and when upper level winds blow the crystallized condensation into other areas, plus more planes flying in that route, you get a chain reaction of more ice crystals forming. Here is a fucking page out of my textbook.

typical

nothing politically incorrect about it either

guess you should fuck off completely then, shouldn't you?

Did someone say SCHUMANN RESONANCE!

do you even deep state bro?

yeah because your place of work makes aircraft for clandestine military applications, right?

There are people in this thread who truly believes in chemtrails....can't wait for aliens to land and nuke this shitty planet