My danish girlfriend went through my computer last night and saw my pol folder, i expected her to freak out

My danish girlfriend went through my computer last night and saw my pol folder, i expected her to freak out.
>Its filled with hitler, sjw memes all the usual shit.

I expected her to freak out, so i said it was just for "memetic" purposes.

She then tells me she's cool with it, and that her best friend back in kobenhavn is a neo-nazi. I then started telling her about the cultural war taking place now, and why we should resist immigartion. She seemed very receptive.

Did i do good? Should i start red-pilling her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJEJLqvCM7c
youtube.com/watch?v=3t360MVYFL0
youtube.com/watch?v=OZuHisnR5yw
youtube.com/watch?v=EFldxuvgaQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=xfijgBZ_F7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Should i start red-pilling her?
impregnate

It's a traaaaaaaaaaaaap

Keep going, but take it slow. Sup Forums is different than real life and she will not necessarily agree with everything you say, so keep the conversation hypothetical and be receptive to her opinions.

the situation you describe and this thread are bait

W-where did you meet this girl user
Asking for a friend

Yeah, i kept that in mind yesterday. It felt like it was a good conversation, and really nothing changed between us afterwards.

Not bait

Reply to this post or OP dies and is a giant larping faggot

Just don't push it famlam. Take it slow, don't shove it down her throat, also slow down on being autistic fedora fag, do it like me, My GF now laughs at blacks and considers them monkeys, opposes immigration and considers feminists dumbfuck retarded. Also sees that society is dumb as a brick made to be used.

A highly leftist college actually

How does this kind of thinking make us different than our enemies

Well never mind, no way am I dealing with american college

what the hell is that?!

marry her

Don't be a dick. She was being accommodating, don't make her regret it.

Maybe take her to a pagan festival or two. Play Wagner around the house etc. but don't talk politics.

Because we are on the side of truth instead of forcing lies down people's throats?

>danish girlfriend

is that what you call your pillow?

Heil 88. Maby someday, after i finish my education and get a stable income to support a family.

>Search for the most right wing people in my ultra lib college
>Most are basic bitch pro trump fags
>One is a Jew
>Most are edgy black metal fags

They're out there desu

we are fighting to undo the brainwashing

seriously, have a baby with her

Nice job Norbro.

Serb here, came to Canada during the war. Am fucking and will marry a Danish girl, she was born here. My perfect, white, porcelain skinned 5'7'', 110lbs wife.

She's red pilled and she sees me on Sup Forums all the time.

feels good man

red pill all you know man

>My girlfriend

I didnt feel like she was forced into the conversation, and she was talking atleast as much as i did. It just seemed like she never though about it or never cared before. Which is why i want to entice her to care.

good guy, glory to you and your kin

Ehh none of those appeal to me
I just want a qt that doesn't dress like a slut, would make a good mother, and vaguely shares my political views, or is willing to actually change her mind if convinced.
Is that so much to ask?

Thanks greekbro

damn son, put a ring on this

make some shitskin killers for us brother

I mean she literally expressed sympathies for nazism and basically subtly sided with you. not sure what more you want

Work harder, they are there. Just not as easy to find as the sluts who everyone can see..

Its not much to ask, you just need to find her

Damn son top waifu. Make some babies

In my case, I didn't even have to try at all.

She was a SJW, but now she wants 6 babies and talks about niggers.

I don't really understand how it happened. Whenever she talked about politics, I usually steered the conversation away.

My uneducated guess is that if you're alpha enough, your girl will WANT to inbue your political opinions into her, whether you want it or not.

Let her red pill herself by proxy. Be cool dude and don't push it. t. husband for 8 years to redpilled qt

A better question is why was she going through your computer?

I just don't know where to look anons. I don't really have many places to meet people right now, not to mention Massachusetts is a liberal hellhole and I can't move out until at least a year from now.

I'll probably end up bettering myself until then without any hope of getting a gf until I move, unless my ex miraculously wants to get back with me

Don't give up the good fight my man.

I told her to find a movie for us to watch, and she wandered into the pol folder. I always said i never had anything to hide so i guess she didnt feel like it was encroaching on my privacy.

post some meme she saw

sounds like she beat you to it

Well what was she saying? What was her standpoint?

>Heil 88
>Heil Heil Hitler.
Bruv.

You're part of the reason the white race is dying. Speak with conviction, faggot.

>serb

Go back.

Well, those I've met myself I have met by pure accident. Think I've been quite lucky, as I do feel most girls in the west(at least in general) are way to liberal for me. Maybe cooking classes? Bound to be some traditionalists in some form of classes?

Anyways, life is both long, and short. But I am sure you will meet someone, probably accidently like the most of us

>RUC

Not even once.

She started with the basic "we have a humanitarian duty to help".

And i told her about the crimes commited by immigrants, and the cultural degredation. And that we first and foremost had a duty to our own people, to se that thay are safe within their own borders.

She said she never thought about it like that and agreed on my points.

honestly as an on and off again dominate your kind of right. I mean, give a woman enough of the right kind of emotional stimuli and they will do most anything.
This is not to say all women will of course, and the ones im used to are more submissive so more susceptible but at this point im certain that all women are submissive by default.

Good job nordbro. I'm glad you found Danish qt to redpill. I already redpilled my gf on the issue and she agrees. A small dose for the girls, a big pill for humanity.

I am not, and i did. faggot.

It's just hard since I've only ever been genuinely attracted to someone once in my life and I was a beta retard when we went out so she dumped me.

I've literally had girls asses pointed directly at my dick yet I just can't bring myself to stick it into someone I don't actually find attractive. It just makes me feel like it's near impossible to find another girl as good.
You're probably right that someone will pop up, but it hurts sometimes

Interesting to just abandon the humanitarian principle like that. Maybe she is just being accommodating. I'd say take it slow, you don't want to drive her away or overload her to the point she switches off and becomes non-receptive.

MODS

I had a Danish gf once

She had a daddy complex and loved to be spanked. Danes are whores

Well the conversation was longer than that, and more indepth, i just shortened it down.
But taking it slowly is probably smart anyway.

It will be good my man. And you are right in not just screwing or being with anyone random. Lots of traditional girls, but way harder to find since they don't roam and flash their vagina like the liberals do. Meanwhile, workout, eat healthy(quit sugar if you can, at least very little of it). This helps with depression and sadness. Oh and d-vitamines

What a weird conclusion too draw from your one danish girlfriend.

DOMS

Well it's not like i didn't know other Danish girls too during this time. They were all promiscuous as fuck, especially the Zealandics. Her friends were clambering all over me when we met up. I was offered to cheat multiple times too. Nothing more hot than banging a Dane, spanking that ass whilst they shout in that goblin language of theirs

Impregnate her

I think it's time you colonized her womb.

Impregnation seems to be the main advice, perhaps i will at some point

cuck meme. We oppose the jews because they are not European and live in Europe. Everything else is secondary

You have no issues with the global jewish banking cabal?

Get your head straight.

This. Based Norbro

DONT. You will end up like that one user who's girlfirend cannot shut up about Jews and Hitler even in public. He dun goofed.

Make her patriotic and pro family. You don't want to spend the rest of your life with Sup Forums for a partner.

I'm a european jew tho
like literally
my whole family consists of russian converts

Listen to some of this music with her. Get her hooked on the Nordic heritage, and how small a fraction of people we really are in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJEJLqvCM7c
youtube.com/watch?v=3t360MVYFL0
youtube.com/watch?v=OZuHisnR5yw
youtube.com/watch?v=EFldxuvgaQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=xfijgBZ_F7g

I do have, but I oppose any non-European element in Europe on basis of nativism first. Every thing else is secondary.

do you like putin?

Shit pasta, OP

I think the economic aspect is equally important. You cant do anything while economic power and bought influence is in their hands.

>"I'm 1/1024 Swedish"
>muh nordic heritage
>we wuz vikangz

>racemixing with d*nes

Yes. I remember coming here years ago and being appalled at all the jew stuff.

>Paki has never been to North Dakota

If I like a former communist open borders cuckold that married his daughter to a jew?
You can end up with "I have nothing aginast hard working proletariat jews and Christian niggers" with that one

I love this kind of music, been to a couple public concerts in town. Certainly something she could get into.

She sounds moderately red pilled already.

Its the best part of the folder.

>nordic
>finland

Fuck... Ongobong gonna have white grandkids, and the sister are gonna share that white ice cream before they get bleached.

You can see it her their eyes.

They are in the nordic sphere, but not in scandinavia.

Well how old are you OP? How old is she? Plan ahead if you're actually considering it, I wish I did.

Post all the memes she saw to keep the thread going.

Scandinavia: Norway, Sweden, Denmark. Nordic: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland

23 she is 24 turning 25 this weekend.
Yeah im gonna wait, not making that mistake.

Scandinavia = Norway + Sweden

She sounds cool. Is she single?

One of my favs

>Girlfriend

What's that?

This. Please.

And Denmark...

>the cultural war taking place now
>says the mentally disturbed mongrel on Sup Forums

Man, you people. Hilarious. If only we could round you up and get rid of you already.