Wow...for 20 minutes I actually felt bad for this guy and his family then I saw this

Wow...for 20 minutes I actually felt bad for this guy and his family then I saw this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/r_altright/status/854782140088819718
fresnobee.com/news/local/article145366799.html
twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/854790494806822913
archive.is/8sjac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If true then the irony is hysterical. Lie down with dogs and you get up with fleas

pls be true
>flag
mike if you are playing with us I will never forgive you

wonder if this will redpill his kids

it has been confirmed twitter.com/r_altright/status/854782140088819718

Kek
Post more evidence

kikebook.com/zack.randalls

No, his wife/ gf is gonna whore herself out to the nearest mudslime as reparations, her kids will continue being brainwashed by Kikewood movies and indoctrinated at their liberal infested schools, so by the time they graduate, they too will be whoring themselves out to mudslimes.

Potteric justice. This is hilarious

That picture. Top kek

He's a fan of Elizabeth Warren, Bernie, liked several antifa pages, anti-Trump pages,

Wonder if he was one of those commies who went to Berkeley lol

In this case... end up dead.

play stupid games win stupid prizes

>guy who was killed by Muslim who hates White people was an antifa

>feeling sorry for someone that had fully tatted arms
When they put his picture up on the news, you could tell he was some degenerate.

Press 'L' to laugh at funeral

>islam teaches that the only way you can be guarenteed salvation is through dying in Jihad (holy war).

Cernovich?

no, me. I'm "Malaysian Mike"

While I don't give a shit about this Communist, I do feel somewhat bad for his two young boys. Single mothers are nigger tier.

Press S to spit on his grave

I wonder what his last thoughts were

His wife is a full blown communist. Wonder what will happen to his brainwashed aryan kids

#leadpilled

Mike (((what)))?

S

are Muslims /ourguys/ now?

It's a meme. I'm not Mike

"I hope he fucks my daughter"

I'm gonna go make me a big glass of milk and try to imagine what his last thoughts were when he was looking up at a nigger shouting aloha snackbar and choking on his own blood

"Not all muslims-"

You do post here a lot. Are you an expat from the States?

Kek

s

CA anons should trying banging her.

I'm from Uruguay but I go to an international school in kuala lumpur

"I always dreamed a NAZI would kill me, not one of my brethren. Fuck my wife in the ass for me."

I'm 18 btw pls no bully

>fresnobee.com/news/local/article145366799.html

>If he spoke with friends about the shooting that killed him, Contente said, he wouldn’t have judged Muhammad.

>“Zack would be the first person to ask why we are judging him for his beliefs,” Contente said. “He would say he (Muhammad) obviously had a mental issue, that his beliefs didn’t cause this.”

Fucking cuck now his wife's a widow with 2 kids. And they still haven't learned.

SSSSSS

HAHAHAHAHA!! Cosmic justice! Press P to piss on his girlfriends face.

twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/854790494806822913 Brooke Baldwin interviewed his friend. I cried watching this segment lmao

>mfw this was banner when I opened this thread

I feel sorry for him. He was a useful idiot and his brainwashing got him killed. I feel sorry for every white person that succumbs to the Jewish indoctrination.

Random friends doing CNN interviews already.

>In an interview Wednesday with CNN, Eddie Valencia described himself as one of Randalls “best friends” talked about how devastating Randalls’ death is for his family and friends. Valencia said that when he first learned Randalls was one of the victims, he immediately went to Katie Randalls’ workplace to support her.

Their dad was killed by a racist anti white Muslim

There is no way they'll turn left when the left tells them racism towards whites doesn't count.

These Antifascist just produced two future fascists.

Only sad thing about all this is that he managed to pass on his retarded genes before dying.

This is a 21+ board. Enjoy your ban kiddo

How did he die?

Ahahaha

Fuck I feel so sorry for that kid. Be terrible to lose a father so young.

see His wife is already defending the fucker who killed him. Those kids are doomed.

The circle of memes

struck by bullets when gunman Kori Ali Muhammad allegedly fired a gun into the utility truck from the passenger side on Van Ness Avenue. Randalls later died at Community Regional Medical Center.

This
KEK is unstoppable

feels good. the secret to avoid white genocide is to not live near kikes and niggers. remember this.

hopefully when the next war breaks out, some democrat-voting areas get atom bombed.

See if you can find anything about his stance on Muslims/refugees. Although his political opinions show that he is in support of them it would be great if we had concrete evidence.

did bjj too. took out one of their few fighters lol.

They'll probably rebel.

Their father was fucking murdered for being white, they aren't gunna go full "fuck white people you can't be racist towards whites".

This. Bang her, scream Allah Ackbar when you cum, do it so loud the children will hear it. There you have it, 2 future Dexter Morgans.

They pulled his mask off

You just can't make this shit up lmfao

>His wife is already defending the fucker who killed him. Those kids are doomed.
Thank god jewish liberalism is self-destructive at it's core.

Was it painful?

Nice.

Extremely.

That is a possibility. I hope they do, but it will be an uphill battle for them.

It's real, faggots.

Archive here: archive.is/8sjac

Although you have to dynamically edit page source (Chrome: Inspect) and delete that giant white square. Photo is behind it.

S

S

i hope that kid opens his eyes when he grows up

These cucks always say that the victim would not blame the pepetrator but i do not think that is the case.

He would be pretty pissed off and most likely racist if he survived that.

UUUU

Too many keks

His wife did not love him which is why she is not angered by his brutal death.

These people are not capable of love after "sexual liberation"

... the fuck is this flag

this, 100%. if you want "love", find a virgin. a lot of us are just gonna have to accept that were never having that love we always wanted when we were younger. the left killed that. there's no such thing as "free love"

Beaned

>Randalls was targeted by Muhammad because he was white, said Dyer.

>“From what I’ve heard, this was racially motivated,” said Joey Contente, a friend of Randalls’ since Little League who recently moved to Oklahoma. “That makes it even sadder because Zack was truly a person who never saw color in anybody.”

It's just mark, leave him be

Jersey is not a rare flag

better start seeing the color.

"I bet the NRA did this. Ban all guns."

This right the fuck here.

At a certain point you know you're "past the point of no return."

Fuckin zing.

Checked

Lead poisoning

What are you checking?

a palindrome

retards

checked. oh, and fuck yourself, pal.

I hope that kid becomes redpilled.

If he was TARGETED for being Antifa that would be ideal.

And nothing of value was lost.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>breathes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

S

kek