youtu.be/FjWoKlJ4hws
youtu.be/OyJwVhHYAkg
houseofnames.com/gilbert-family-crest
houseofnames.com/norris-family-crest
youtu.be/lw5LjZ3Q7j4
youtu.be/MR3qiDuJQZE
youtube.com/watch?v=0yDaE2YAfhU&t=4m58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying that a 70% white province can separate when a 90% French province that has actual cultural differences couldn't pull it off

I wish you luck though, only one domino needs to fall

because they are still leafs, and we dont want them.

Alberta is the best province and Grande Prairie is the best city and those are just objective FACTS.

lol whats alberta

Why Alberta, specifically? Catch me up, leafbros.

>Alberta is the best province and Grande Prairie

The most violent city in Canada...off course a degenerate Britbongs love that shit...

macleans.ca/news/grande-prairie-tops-list-of-most-dangerous-cities-in-canada/

>prairie
>christian
>oil
>guns
>cowboy hats
>concervative
>cowboys and indians

Alberta is the Texas of Canada.

Nuke em.

And yet the leafs are winning the best team in the NHL right now.....

Also has one of the highest rates of drink-driving fatalities too, if I remember rightly. But there are good things about it too.

>Alberta is the Texas of Canada.

They fuckin think that they are good ole boys but the mayor of Calgary is a gay ass mudslime...not really conservative in my book.

I want to move to alrberta/southern ontario but im not sure if its worth the effort.

I know it is a hell lot better than newfoundland or other provinces, but I dont know how much better exactly. If im going to leave this province, I want my next destination to be my permanent home.

Is there a single province/state where you can easily find a white christian conservative woman who doesnt look like a horse?

>But there are good things about it too.

Name one, Nigel...

Albertans think being conservative means letting big companies do whatever they want and signing free trade agreements

It's a typical rootless western-north-america mindset desu, since they're all recent immigrants anyway

In the middle of loads of beautiful wilderness, and mounties don't really care what you do because it's not Edmonton or Calgary (yes, I admit, that also has a downside, reflected in the very high murder rate). Just had a nice feeling of complete freedom and fairly comfy community desu, at least in comparison to the UK where every square inch is monitored by CCTV.

You can always rely on this Québécois faggot to appear, *everytime* there's a Canada-related thread. As predictable as a fly around a pile of shit.

They're cucks who love giving Quebec all their money and letting Ottawacrats make their laws. Thanks for the transfer payments fags you're paying for my college.

This, and the NE is known as New Bagdad due to all the muzzies getting shipped in.

>implying that us members of the QIDF don't use filters to make any tangentially Quebec-related topic appear at the top of the catalog

try english next time

>I want to move to alrberta/southern ontario but im not sure if its worth the effort.
>I know it is a hell lot better than newfoundland or other provinces

Your a gay nigger or what...stay where you are, James Smith...Southern Ontario is a fuckin zoo, trust me.

youtu.be/yUA9d1aN7xE

>Albertans think being conservative means letting big companies do whatever they want and signing free trade agreements

And selling their real estate to Chinese like BC...

youtu.be/gprhffAf5zo

Dude, who gives a shit? The leafs suck.

Alberta is supporting the rest of the country, and they're the only province that isn't demographically fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnwPSPkC2j8

>You can always rely on this Québécois faggot to appear, *everytime* there's a Canada-related thread. As predictable as a fly around a pile of shit.

Calling Canada ''a pile of shit''...your shitting on your own colony, Nigel...

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

But who are we to stop the Free Market (pbuh)?

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

We'll take Alberta. It's like Texas or North Dakota but with actual hockey talent.

Because it's a landlocked piece of shit that relies on a Canadian consumer market and British Columbian ports.

They're the third least white province, at probably less than 80% now

Alberta user here, i'd rather stay and Quebec leave.

>They're the third least white province
Because of foreign workers in the oil industry?

No, you worthless faggot. I'm calling Quebec a pile of shit. The rest of Canada is great. You people are parasites living off Anglo-Canadian gibs. You're by far the poorest province. Everybody hates you and that includes the French (the REAL French, you LARPing nigger).

Kys

That may explain why they're fleeing here to Vancouver in search of work. If it wasn't for 'Bertans, we wouldn't be able to get anything done.

No, based on citizenship alone

>Alberta user here, i'd rather stay and Quebec leave

Nah, farme ta yeule...on est le vrai Canada, va joindre les USA, fake Muricain...

youtu.be/-4VyEhUaIys

This guy has it... The problem we have is the undue influence the Frogs have on federal policy.

The other provinces have no young people, so the point is moot.

>Importing a bunch of white senior citizens isn't going to solve anything

>No, you worthless faggot. I'm calling Quebec a pile of shit. The rest of Canada is great. You people are parasites living off Anglo-Canadian gibs. You're by far the poorest province. Everybody hates you and that includes the French (the REAL French, you LARPing nigger).
>Kys

Poor little Nigel...your getting bullied by a Paki or what?

youtu.be/fA6XcyXsxXU

>have shitskins vs. have a lower percentage of young white people

Wow what a choice

I'd rather no immigrants at all desu

>forgot pic

>wanting TWO third-world countries bordering Canada

lel

Albertans, why the hell haven't you petitioned Congress for annexation yet?

BC and Alberta need more men like this, a true patriot.

youtu.be/UShrn519uoA

I agree m8, but you're missing the point here.

Alberta MAY be destined to become nonwhite in the extreme long term (just like the entire west), but the rest of Canada is destined to have a shrinking population in another 2 decades.

The other provinces are past the point of no-return. Alberta COULD break free, cut taxes and allow their young white families to breed with their extra incomes.
>rather than tax them to hell paying for all of the retirement homes in Ontario and Quebec.

Alberta is one of Canada's least religious provinces though. If it weren't for immigrants it would be the least I believe.

>ad hominem
Not surprised, desu. You're too much of a brainlet to refute my points. How does it feel to know Quebec will NEVER be an independent nation? You will NEVER never be able to post on Sup Forums with the Quebec flag. Your passport will NEVER say Quebec. Your money will NEVER say Quebec. When you travel abroad and somebody asks you what country you're from, you will NEVER be able to answer with Quebec. I'm guessing it must be pretty tough, for a proud person like you. I could almost sympathise, if you weren't such an annoying faggot. Please kys.

>not knowing they are gonna win tonight
>not knowing they are still gonna lose the series

Why would Albertans choose to have kids though? It cuts their income, and that's what they care about. Meanwhile the old-stock French people in Quebec (and the old-stock Anglos to a lesser extent in Ontario and the Maritimes) have a more communitarian mindset

I think B.C. is actually, it even shows up on census data. Pic related

>When you travel abroad and somebody asks you what country you're from, you will NEVER be able to answer with Quebec.

That doesn't stop Americans from answering with their state.

My numerals cannot be ignored, Alberta must secede.

>Not surprised, desu. You're too much of a brainlet to refute my points. How does it feel to know Quebec will NEVER be an independent nation? You will NEVER never be able to post on Sup Forums with the Quebec flag. Your passport will NEVER say Quebec. Your money will NEVER say Quebec. When you travel abroad and somebody asks you what country you're from, you will NEVER be able to answer with Quebec. I'm guessing it must be pretty tough, for a proud person like you. I could almost sympathise, if you weren't such an annoying faggot.

Nah, being Canadian is bretty ok, Nigel...nobody want to behead you in the middle of the street unlike Muricans and Britbongs...

youtu.be/-ggX9nyUfZI

Canada is basically a North American European Union, and we're basically independent. We just need to do the final breakaway

Saslatchewan isnt as cucked as the other provinces. Alberta Sask and Manitoba are all good tier.

>Alberta Sask and Manitoba are all good tier.

One word:Winnipeg

youtu.be/FjWoKlJ4hws

Albertan here. Been all over the province, seen some shit know some shit. AMA

As for seceding, we wouldn't be able to pull it off without coastal access, BC or NWT and the Yukon would have to come with us.

But if it ever did happen, the east would fucking burn in a week and we'd have a migrant crisis like no other.

They can't survive without us, and they'll never let it happen.

Calgary is like the Austin of Canadian texas

>They can't survive without us

Classique paysans délusionnel de l'ouest...vous etes riches a cause de vos sables bitumineux et sans ca vous serier Manitoba 2.0...des pauvres paysans qui se fie sur l'Ontario et le Québec pour vivre.

You're stupid, there are deep Ukrainian/Norweigen roots here

This just in liberals infest cities.

Calgary wishes it was Austin, at least in terms of night life. Been to both cities and had a blast in Austin. Every bar in Calgary is either ludicrously expensive or complete trash.

Like what, 50 years deep?

A lot of people, judging by the crowds outside the arena, and we're not even deep in the playoffs.

>In the middle of loads of beautiful wilderness

It's east of beautiful wilderness. We're you there in the summer? Cause in the winter it's -50, short amount of daylight also

Southern Ontario doesn't have much time left, I was just there and noticed the shitskins from the gta are spreading real fast.

Do it.

>Southern Ontario doesn't have much time left

Praise the Lord, that shithole need to get nuke...

youtu.be/OyJwVhHYAkg

because most of the population is bluecollar middle class, and doesnt have any high tech or prestigious industry at all.

>laffs
Just kidding. If I was Barry Trotz I'd be bringing my A-game tonight, can't only play Ovi 15 mins a night. Leafs are so fun to watch (Ducks fan)

Where in Canada can a white christian call home?

I'm either moving to midwest state or estonia. I'm not staying in NL.

You don't get it, Saskatchewan has tar sand too. Yeah, if we didn't have it we'd be purposely stagnating our economy for them gibs too, except there wouldn't be anywhere near as much money to burn without us having some dirty oil.

So I ask you, fellow Canadian. Name any industry that rivals Alberta's economic machine, bombardier is worth half of what this province is, and is the next largest industry.

Most easterners think lowly of us Albertans. Yeah we're a bunch of cowboy hat wearing truck driving whiskey drinking fuccbois but at least we get a days work in.

We don't bitch without reason.

>Where in Canada can a white christian call home?

Your ancestry, Scottish, Irish?

houseofnames.com/gilbert-family-crest

I only think lowly of Albertans because you hate on us Quebecers and you're often too materialistic

You don't know what your talking about, Calgary gets wild. Especially in the summer around Stampede.

The girls get lit, and honky tonk music fills the air, yee haw

>Name any industry that rivals Alberta's economic machine

They're none, but my point is, having oil is like winning the lottery...your not a great economic genius, you're just lucky.

Why doesn't Newfoundland just leave Canada? Nobody on the island even considers themselves Canadian and nobody on the island even agrees with Canadian politics, both liberal or conservative. The culture isn't even the same.

We're done fine fighting off the immigration for now but we're starting to cave in under pressure from Ottawa cuckolds, why can't we just leave the fucking country?

doing*

We have a lot of fun in Calgary

Albertans don't really hate the average Quebecer per se, we just lump you in with the east because well, you're out east.

You really aren't as bad as Ontario, I would almost rather the capital be in Quebec.

Ontario is just a bunch of bleeding heart liberal yuppy fucks.

At least Quebec has a shred of back bone.

>Why doesn't Newfoundland just leave Canada? Nobody on the island even considers themselves Canadian

They consider themselves what?

>I would almost rather the capital be in Quebec

Now you're talking, Praise the Lord, brah...

I'm kinda torn too. I'm Russian so I want Ovechkin to finally get a fucking cup, but the leafs have been shit for so long...

>I would almost rather the capital be in Quebec.

I'm glad it's not. You should see how Ottawa is attracting all the immigrants to work in the federal government. It's a different city than it was like 10 years ago

I never said we weren't geniuses, nor did I say we weren't lucky.

I just explained that if it weren't for our luck, we'd all be neck deep in shit creek.

I just can't fathom why the other provinces try so hard to slander our image when they don't contribute shit. On top of that, we are very restricted in terms of our policy making and Ottawa spits out a new bill every month that fucks us over in one way or another.

Glad we can agree on one thing at least.

>I just explained that if it weren't for our luck, we'd all be neck deep in shit creek.

Cmon Bubba...modern economy is just a chess game played by kikes and freemasons in Jew York, nothing else...our ''debt'' is just fake money like the federal reserve printing billions and billions of ''monkey money''.

Stampede is an overpriced joke event and you know it. The only girls that "get lit" there are the trash that comes in from the small towns out of the city that you wouldn't want to touch with a 10 foot poll

because now that oils under 50 bucks a barrel they rely on gibs from the federal governmen

My blood heritage is anglo-norman.
I'm more french/english than irish/scottish. If anything I cant stand irish people because of how many of them are crooks. ALL the biggest criminals here have irish last names. All the most fucked up and disgusting people I know in my life, have Irish last names.

>If anything I cant stand irish people because of how many of them are crooks. ALL the biggest criminals here have irish last names. All the most fucked up and disgusting people I know in my life, have Irish last names.

One of your last name?

There's hundreds of thousands of girls walking around downtown, they aren't all trash, although I like the trashy ones. The trashy one's are more fun.

Yeah, it cost's a lot, but so do any festivals. Only tourists pay to go to the grounds. Most locals just take the week off and get shitfaced at bars and on their patios. It's like the whole city parties for 10 days every summer. Work hard, play hard

Talk shit all you want, but I love my hometown.

Matt (pigshit)?

houseofnames.com/norris-family-crest

Your site says anglo-saxon while other sites say anglo-norman

Watch it and weep, leafs. Watch it and weep.
youtu.be/lw5LjZ3Q7j4

Alberta is neat
youtu.be/MR3qiDuJQZE

''Ontario pays Québec to be in Canada''...mega lel.

Not with fucktards like this in government
youtube.com/watch?v=0yDaE2YAfhU&t=4m58s

I've heard that girls from the prairies have smelly vaginas, more so than other Canadian chicks. Can any syrup/bros/ confirm?

Just the indians

Are they pink or brown down there?