>/r/politics

fuck off roundist

sphere you mong

Eddie is a retard.
Joe a sellout.

Next.

i want sphereparty to leave

This is so fucking funny

>when they debunk the michelson morley and eddie says "where did u get that info, oh the internet, thats what i thought"

What's bad isn't edgy brah, it's the fact that no one there could prove the earth is round on the spot.

he's arguing a very well it's so fucking funny

I wonder if he would call the spacex vids fake like this guy:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WLE-ocDoXrs

Joe is feeling the pressure. More and more he's being exposed as a shill. He was a total douche to the Scientology escapee and sad old man who spent forty years inside the cult before getting out. Joe didn't want to piss of famous people so he kept trying to make jokes and stear it away from making Scientology look bad. Such an asshole move towards an old man who's been cut of from his family.

In the flat earth debate he comes off as an asshole that used every SJW argument and zero scientific arguments. It was pathetic. Fucking Joe, such a sell out piece of shit.

>try to find the video of the Goddard NASA guy
>no where
>not even on YT or NASA's goddard page

wow did they scrub it after everyone blew the roof off it?

I am not a flat earther faggot but you better have arguments against them instead of trying to use appeal falacies

If the world is flat why aren't we frisbees? Flat eathers btfo.

eddie blows him out just 10 min in when Joe tries to say "this part of the internet you got your info from is fake" then eddie throws that argument back when jessie "pulls up proof" and he says "and where did you find this info, huh?"

and joe's only rebuttle is "but this was proven!"

every time Joe talks about global agreement form scientists, i wish Eddie would bring up the recent whistleblow of the fake climate control data and papers that were agreed upon by global scientists to all shill for and got exposed for faking data

Anyone else notice they spent an hour in the beginning talking about their fancy cars to reassure themselves they'd done the right thing by selling out? That it was all worth it.

They're picking on eddie because they know he's not versed enough in it to lay out the facts on command. People always talk shit unless someone offers to set up a proper debate. Then it's all, "Nah I'm not gonna waste my time."

i hate that cunt that comes in on the computer to gang up on eddie. Same thing they did to Crowder. Pisses me off.

Joe should know better than to have Eddie on his show. Mongoloid fucked up the entire Jones episode

And he's right. Hoe Blowgan is a fucking cuck

dude they faked six moon missions

>He was a total douche to the Scientology escapee and sad old man who spent forty years inside the cult before getting out. Joe didn't want to piss of famous people so he kept trying to make jokes and stear it away from making Scientology look bad.

Just listened to it and this isn't really true. They went plenty into how shit Scientology is. It felt more like Joe was trying to do some kind of critical journalist impression, as if playing hardball with that guy was necessary. Joe was adversarial at times and there wasn't any real call for it.

Maybe he's just stupid, y'know?

>In the flat earth debate he comes off as an asshole that used every SJW argument and zero scientific arguments.

Again, maybe he's just fucking stupid.

>I am not a flat earther faggot but you better have arguments against them instead of trying to use appeal falacies

The greeks managed to figure out the Earth was a sphere using just the shadow from a stick and a well. The fact that the sun will cast no shadow down the well of one city and cast a shadow of the stick in another city tells you there is a curve.

If you know the distance between the two places accurately, you can use that distance and some trigonometry to calculate the size of the Earth.

This realization is within the grasp of ancient peoples who didn't have access to any of the technologies you do. Let alone the fact that you can launch your own helium balloon and see the fucking curve for yourself. That's an investment of a thousand dollars excatly zero flat earthers have done.

He didn't even make a sound argument. He kept saying "That's not a law. It's not a law though" Nigger, what the fuck do you call something that is scientifically repeatable then? Guy is an idiot.

He ruined it for a solid hour at least and kept jumping in whenever Alex got on a good roll. I swear he was CIA plant to cause disinfo and confusion

Flat earthers a bigger retards than those people who pay women to watch them eat. If you believe the earth is flat, go buy a rope and hang somebody then continue building your arguement.

>The greeks managed to figure out the Earth was a sphere using just the shadow from a stick and a well.
Not a flat earther but this argument makes no sense. It means the ground between the two is curved, but that doesn't mean that curve is constant around the earth.

I don't even agree with Eddie I just appreciate and love his dedication to skepticism, like his own sense of being and life is all based around his own experiences. Seems like a nice guy, he even said it doesn't matter if any of it is true or not.

>Nazis run the government!!
>t Alex "the shill" Jones

Oh god I want these /r/ The donald retards to leave Sup Forums

It's a fucking stupid debate. What is there to gain to fool people into thinking the earth is flat? And if it was, who gives a shit? You're gonna be just as much a loser on a flat earth than a spherical one.

If they simply showed this video and many others like it, this debate would be fucking over like it should have been hundreds of years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=95NDkABAsSk

What if... flat earthers were created as a conspiracy by the government to discredit people who believe in conspiracies?

>eddie would you want to talk with Niel Degrass Tyson if i brought him back
>would you believe him

>i think they have people who they push to be their spokesperson

fucking BOOM, everyone also believes that but joe just glosses over it

Joe was even doing that in the first episode with NDT when they looked at the moon footage and NONE of NDT's reason for why the flag was waving or the fake bouncing made any sense and he didnt call him out on it

I like how that curvature comes and goes at random

>falling for the fish eye lense
kek classic ball earth cuck

Youd be a great detective

>Walks into murder scene
>Why would anybody kill this man?
>And if they did who the fuck cares?
>We dont know the motive so case closed it was a suicide

nice CGI bro

I love Eddie Bravo.
I'm glad he exists and we get to see him exist.

What I don't get about Joe is he has Graham Hancock on and totally agrees that scientists are wrong, but then never thinks that could apply to anything else

Pretty much.

They just picked something that's not possible to prove without access to sufficient resources and declared it must therefore be a conspiracy just to fuck with people.

What next? Are we going to start a debate about whether atoms really exist because you can't see them no matter how hard you squint?

i love how they keep glossing over the fact NASA does fake their pics

when we landed on Mars a few years ago, every fucking pic was fake

Mars isnt red, they literally said on each pic "we enhanced this pic to make it seem more real"

I always believed that the popularity of the 'illuminati' in pop culture as a joke against conspiracy theorists was to divert attention away from global government

I'm old enough to remember when the flat earth society low key admitted it was a thought experiment to test the preconceptions people had about their capacity to understand science.

nice gopro my dude, the curvature remains the some for the entire duration

Joe Rogan believes in a lot of dumb shit.

Flat Earth is on another level though, it's not possible to believe in it unless you have severely reduced IQ or some other kind of mental defect.

I'm black-belt conspiracy theorists and flat-earth isn't even a conspiracy. What I suspect is flat-earth idiocy is being pushed to discredit legitimate conspiracies like Akgnar Robots.

>Akgnar Robots.
???

You'll see.

>50min in
>he asks them again why is it okay when you look at info on the internet but not me
>joe still doesnt answer him

eddie fucking blew them out this entire time

they blindly beleive "popular believe"

he should have thrown God at them at this point

>well billions of ppl believe in god and this book, so that means its real, right?

thats some sinister shit

Go walk off the side of the earth then.

When you wind up back at me because it's round, feel free to suck my dick.

>flat-earth idiocy is being pushed to discredit (insert here)

yep

>we live inside a computer - Joe Rogan

>moon/Earth photos are computer generated - Eddie Bravo

>Eddie you're nuts - Joe Rogan

They lumped it in with the fake moon missions in the beginning. Constant onslaught, now it's taken a life of its own.

Do some more drugs. What a fucking idiot

webm dump coming up

Good. I'm glad he spent that hour doing that.

What is it?

This video and the bodybuilding forum post of people arguing about how many days there are in a week are some of the biggest gifts to mankind from the internet.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751

idk but hes threatening me with legit conspiracy theories and im concerned

Joe answered him the first time. Eddie gets his info from conspiracy nut forums and youtube channels. While Joe is citing scientific studies.

>b-but the gubmint pays off every scientist on this flat earth

Eddie is a fucking retard

Oh I hated guys like him at Uni. They couldn't keep up with regular scientific conversation. I took Chemistry, other friends physics/biology/maths etc. This fag took english. Hey imagine what tech will be in 1000 years.... why?

If I've truly been fooled into think the earth is spherical and not flat, then I have the utmost respect for those responsible keeping that illusion up, because they're very fucking good at it.

In fact they may just be the greatest pranksters to ever grace our flat earth. Damn, it feels good just to say "flat earth", it feels right you know? It feels like a wave of poetic truth is passing through my lips. Motherfucker I'm a flat earther now I feel the truth.

The fact you want earth to be spherical means you're a fucking gay anyway because balls are spherical too so really when you think of earth you're really thinking of sucking a guy's balls and I'm sick of it.

If any of you spherical fucks wanna test me watch out because maybe one day I'll take you to the edge of the earth and push you off bitch!

>bringing up sceientific studies again

you were already blown out bro

>every time Joe talks about global agreement form scientists, i wish Eddie would bring up the recent whistleblow of the fake climate control data and papers that were agreed upon by global scientists to all shill for and got exposed for faking data

All I can say is he annoys the fuck outta me. He is a bro tho

It'd be really effective if it was true considering the idea you're proposing makes conspiracy theorists look even more nuts.

nice CGI bro

i really like how the sun disapears before it even reaches the horizon too

must be the curve

he's a flat earther?
what the fuck man?

>calling the sunset CGI
what the fuck am i reading

holy kek now I have to watch it

Sup Forums in a nutshell
>eddie bravo is a retard, obviously if earth is flat we wouldn't have all these photos
>"look at all these pictures we have of the holocaust"
>t-those are faked!
Keep on rocking, guys.

Eddie Bravo is an insufferable cunt. Why does Joe still get him on?

Eddie fucking ruined the AJ/Rogan episode

FUCK THAT FAGGOT

>it's all fake it's all fake
But here's evidence
>that evidence is fake
But here's 9000 pieces of evidence that all collaborate one and other
>they're all fake too, I prefer to believe the unproven thing with no evidence behind it

>I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY

>pictures
>of the holocaust
That's a bit of a stretch user. You mean malnourished prisoners, piles of dead bodies from typhus and delousing chambers proves anything? It's not like there are photos of nazis laughing outside gas chambers or of the crazy executions kids are taught about in school.

Det er nok på tide at du legger deg :^)

This triggers the NASA shills.

JAMIE PULL UP THOSE JAPANESE PICTURES

Dude I've been a CGI-ier most of my damn life and I can tell you that is a textbook CGI sun. To an expert like me it even looks amateurish, but to a laymen like you it looks real.

Go study CGI and CGI+ for 20 years like me then come back to me kid.

Build a gas chamber, fill it up with Zyklon B and sit in it for an hour.
Prove the kikes wrong, user!
You can do It!

>people actually think the Earth is spherical

I want /r/the_Donald to leave

Sup Forums has always done the whole "it's probably fake if it doesn't fit my narrative" shtick. Just look at the amount of people who think that flat-earth conspiracy theorists are plants designed to delegitimatize the conspiracies as a whole. Skepticism is fine, but it feels like some people here are so contrarian that they go out of their way to ignore reality because that's for the sheep.

I'm one minute in and he's already flabbergasted

>Guy is clearly a fucking nut
>Hurr I should argue with him

Rogan's a fucking idiot.

What am I looking at, Hrolfr?

NASA openly admits to faking the pics tho

The one thing Eddie should have said is Pull Up a picture of the Flat Earth

Fake.

Rogan ended for me with the Alex Jones episode. After that it's like okay we've pretty much learned all there was to learn.

Wow there is powerful retardation in that thread

or perhaps most people aren't prepared to understand the nuance of the argument

I admit I can't prove him wrong. Those pictures could totally be fake.

>Joe Rogan fan page
Why would anybody voluntarily be a member of a so-called "fan page"? Pretty cringey desu.