Why is anybody feeling any sympathy for this guy? He's a murderer, plain and simple. I'm from bristol...

Why is anybody feeling any sympathy for this guy? He's a murderer, plain and simple. I'm from bristol, ct and he's still a hero to people for some reason. He shot a guy and hid the body.

But for some reason, people are virtue signaling on this, saying ohh his poor baby, his poor wife... yea, really sad his child isn't exposed to a convicted murderer for the rest of her life...

Inb4 phoneposter

Bumpo

Guy is kind of the poster boy for what happens when you don't have a male role model. His dad died and he lost his fucking mind

OP here. That's just not true. He was a punk in high school. His brother was too. Then their dad died and they went from being punks to assholes.

His brother DJ tripped a crippled kid with ALS in the hallway then laughed. No joke. That's not a response to your dad dying.

Do people really have sympathy for this trash??

We were cracking jokes at work earlier today

Wigger trash needs to be deported from our great white state of Connecticut or at least contained to Bridgeport.

He's a spic. And dead.

Because roastie whores are attracted to him.

*record scratch*

I bet you're wondering how i ended up here

Nope, sucks he wasted tax payer dollars. It's not like he was ever going to get out.

Do share, any good ones user

I'm talking about white kids from Litchfield county selling drugs in their mom's SUV's. Dumbass kids live in a town of 500 people and think it's cool to act like a nigger.

It's always horribly sad when suicide. Even when he bad dude. That level decision awful place.

at least do that whole shitty meme properly

I hope this piece of shit rots in hell. Also, fuck his family.

He just saved a whole bunch of tax payers money

>shot a guy
>hid the body
what? is that a crime in your country?

Yeah let me play devils advocate here. Even though he was a piece of shit he went out on his own terms, and because of some old massachusetts law, his wife gets to keep the estate. Hung himself instead of life in jail, saving me a lot of money. Honestly props to the guy he made atleast one right decision.

is it? imagine making 40m and being 25 then being a retard wetback and killing someone and consequently spending the rest of your life behind bars just like any other borderjumper with nothing that you worked hard to get with no chance of getting out. im surprised he didnt just off himself day 1

yea he killed himself while in prison

Many such cases!

>there are white people who care about football