So Sup Forums how exactly is it wrong to fuck girls of a different race if your not getting them pregnant?

So Sup Forums how exactly is it wrong to fuck girls of a different race if your not getting them pregnant?

>asking a board full of virgins

also why is it wrong to have a wife who is a young teen if you're both white?

It's not. Hell, knock them up too. Just make sure you have white kids first.

>your not
Ahmed pls go

its degenerate to casually fuck fucking degenerate

but then again how this is different from having sex with own hand?

is it somehow wrong?

As long as they aren't black... it isn't.

Fucking blacks is pretty much bestiality and normalizing their existence as members of society.

found the virgin

Come up with an alias and get 'em all pregnant.

Become a phantom.

found the aids ridden sodomite

see how i can play retarded too ?

embarrassing. dont hate because you have a sloppy body and are not wanted by any woman.

becaue it's wrong to fuck someone if you do not plan to make them pregnant at some point

This. Based Charles Lindbergh had something like 7 children with his American wife. He also had 3 mistresses and something like 6 illegitimate children. That is the way to go.

checked, fbpb, etc

found the virgin

Honeslty what good is sex at all if you have to use a condom?

pretty funny when some unstable fuckwit who never had a relationship that lasted more than 3 months tell me how much of a virgin i am even though ive been with the same girl since im 19 and now im 31

maybe your next 1 night fuck will bring you another 1 minute of happiness in your vapid life, stupid degenerate

It's not, but it should be discouraged anyway because otherwise dumbfucks will start getting careless and do it without a condor.

t. my wife is a liberal and my only escape from the cuckshed is Sup Forums

How old is your wife's son?

>A.
>FUCKING.
>LEAF.

yet another manchild who get triggered at the very sight of somebody having a long term relationship. go back to tinder im sure the next cumdumpster you text with will make you smile for a good 5 minutes

TELEGONY, DUMBASS. IT'S ON THE VERGE OF BEING PROVEN IN HUMANS.

Or I'm just baiting you successfully.

Why sacrifice your virginity so readily?

It's beastiality

because then your cock is dirty and infected and no self-respecting white girl would touch you with a barge pole. if i found out my husband fucked a shitskin i would lose my mind.

Racemixing aside premarital sex is degenerate. "Fucking" is for hedonist pigs.

Go back to /r9k/ you fucking loser. Go REEE at the normies there. It's clear you're a virgin because of how upset you got when you got called out. It's easy to stop the /r9k/ faggots who think fun = degenerate. Misery loves company.

>long stable monogamous relationship
>go to r9k

Pathetic.

>Not seeding white genes inside ethnic wombs
You're doing it wrong, Nigel.

Meanwhile, Jamal, Kemal, Rasheeet and Mudmad are doing it to chavettes and posh british girls.

user, I dipped my dick in the nightclub's toilet water, but I didn't pee in it. Am I still dirty?

If it was an Indian nightclub, then you are still clean.

It's not

It's just mildly degenerate

A little degeneracy here and there never ruined nobody, but shouldn't be encouraged

Made me kek, here's a (you)

The same reason as to why kids having sex and pedophilia is wrong, you're not having sex to have a deeper relationship, youre just enjoying each other's bodies.