youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jackhatesme/status/854763565026357249
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
breitbart.com/video/2017/04/19/gop-sen-graham-im-happiest-dude-in-america-with-trumps-foreign-policy-i-am-all-in/
breitbart.com/video/2017/04/19/glenn-thrush-my-inbox-is-flooded-by-democrats-saying-ossoff-was-a-terrible-candidate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO AWOO AWOO

Seriously guys, we gant let trumb get the nuglear codes :DDD

>No spurdo pic
It's like you're a faggot

idk why greg catches so much shit here, he's always seemed funny and high-energy to me

>Fresno muslim terrorist kills an Antifa

HAHA

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take one every thread faggots!

ROUND TWO

Never though I would say that, but the leaf has a point, not that it already doesn't happen, just that it should be done more.

We're going to bomb the shit out of 'em!

>THINK TANK

Somehow George Soros automatically comes to mind

Looks like the Minor Murdochs win again

Tucker is next

>Awoos are a collective being from unfathomable lovecraftian realms
>Extremely violent, undying, unyielding, omnipresent, fiercely loyal
>Their cute appearance is just to mask their true nature
>They are Kekian Valkyries to further the agenda of chaos
>Everytime you see an Awoo, you slip further into madness.
>Sup Forums has no idea what they have unleashed upon the world

Do not call up that which you cannot put down.
There is no going back...

"The Awoos were, the Awoos are, and the Awoos shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but between them. They walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen.
Through all this horror the Awoo stalked unperturbed. Once I saw her monstrously perched atop a mountain of bones, and wondered at the secrets that might lie behind her red eyes."

But tank is meant to shot not think.

Servals are pretty sweet cats
Also, AWOO~

I see no problem with any of that.

Unleash Lou Doubs!

RUBIO IS FOX

She's just a white wolf tengu! Awoo!

Will they ever own up to the fact that they had a horrible campaign strategy and ran potentially the worst candidate in world history?

ANUUUUUUKKKKKKKKEEEEE!

>tfw Democrat party splits within the next year and we embrace an entire lifetime of rule.
>also tfw we were supposed to be the ones that would never see power again.
>tfw liberals are the tinfoilers now
>tfw they can't win anything without cheating
>tfw they are imploding and will be valueless for the rest me and my children's life
>tfw my children and grandchildren will never have to live through what I lived through for the past 8 years

It is a glorious god damned time to be alive

Please buy my new book
KILLING MY CAREER

>still pushing the "russian think tank" meme

Fuck that bastard.

it was a David Brock/Media Matters hit on O'Reilly

and yes, Tucker is next

Don't forget to laugh.

>Will they ever own up to the fact that they had a horrible campaign strategy and ran potentially the worst candidate in world history?

No, because Hillary is incapable of self reflection.

haha

who cares?

I hope by GOP he doesn't mean Paul Ryan

cleaned up a bit for whoever requested it

Lou Dubbs blessed you.

holy shit, is this /ournigger/???

call down it was a joke

>implying he cares

Guy is rich as holy fuck, and if he wanted to he could get a job anywhere, he was probably close to retiring anyways

Everything Brock touches usually backfires - this will too.

But why did they support Hillary? They should have supported Trump, but instead they chose to deal with the person who sells them illegal uranium. Russia was destined to lose I suppose.

We can only fucking hope.

the Minor Murdochs are firmly in their camp

Bullshit

WATTERED!

>hackers downgraded to thinkers
Sad

>t-trump will destroy the republicans
>Makes them Uberpowered

Will they ever accept that maybe Hillary just lost because America hated her and she was a terrible candidate?
The only Republican that could have lost against her was Jeb or Kasich
Nothing Russia could have done could really influence the election beyond two decades of dealing with the Clintons

Terrible when a leaf the is voice of reason.

well democrats love to project

>8 million goy bucks down the drain
oy vey!

>2 hours of Special Report
GOD DAMN YOU ORLY!

And now I can kill Snake Ryan right?

We should just eliminate the DNC completely and be a one party state.

Fuck democracy and fuck leftists.

Trump seems fully on board with this one. He was hyping it up at his speech in Wisconsin yesterday. He seemed a lot happier than he's been in a while, much closer to campaign Trump. I get the feeling that he really didn't expect all the national security and deep state shenanigans to be as bad as they are and would much rather spend his time on infrastructure, the economy, and trade.

Meant nation.

>muh Russia narrative is finally fucking dying

Can't wait to see what they think up next.

I still cant believe he won. Every day is a little brighter now. We are all a little less cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Make that star out of all 50 of the stars and you'll have me sold.

PHASS AHHS NHUHHGA

This is the one that Rand is helping with IIRC.

any got a link to tucker?

>GOP Sen Graham: I’m ‘Happiest Dude In America’ With Trump’s Foreign Policy, ‘I Am All In’

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said that on foreign policy “I am like the happiest dude in America right now. We’ve got a president and a national security team that I have been dreaming of…he’s done more to correct the world — President Trump — than Obama did in 8 years. … I am all in. Keep it up, Donald.”

Graham began by saying, “I think we dodged a bullet with healthcare. I’m not so sure the House bill would have done much better fixing Obamacare. It was probably Obamacare-lite, some people say. I would let it collapse because it will. It’s so poorly designed. I would tell the Democrats, you created this mess, let me help you fix it.” And “When it comes to taxes, we better cut your taxes, or we’ll pay a price in 2018. If you can’t get all Republicans on board for a tax idea, then we’re going to have to maybe marry it up with infrastructure.”

When the discussion turned to foreign policy, Graham stated, “I am like the happiest dude in America right now. We’ve got a president and a national security team that I have been dreaming of for 8 years. So, in 80 days he’s done more to correct the world — President Trump — than Obama did in 8 years. We sent a letter to our good buddy the Ayatollah, hey, knock it off. … North Korea, if I were Kim Jong-un, whatever his name is, I would listen to Mike Pence. The fact that the vice president of the United States went to the DMZ, looked across the way, and said, we’re watching you. Donald Trump is not going to let this nutjob in North Korea get a missile to hit America, and if I were North Korea and China, I’d start thinking anew about the president of the United States.”

He added, “I am really pleased what he’s done to rebuild our military, to restore our standing."

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/19/gop-sen-graham-im-happiest-dude-in-america-with-trumps-foreign-policy-i-am-all-in/

Doesn't start for like 3 hours

Malik knows what's up

What will Trump do to end the triglyceride pay gap?

Is Watters 7 feet tall? God damn dude

Hopefully Trump hands control of the united states over to Putin. he has the balls to outlaw liberalism and degeneracy.

They would just spend it on food anyway

Have patience. If the FBI, DoJ, or DHS can prove that there is significant, institutional connection between the DNC and the Muslim Brotherhood (or hell, even the old /cfg/ stuff), and then the Muslim Brotherhood gets declared a terrorist organization, then the Democratic Party becomes a terror affiliated organization and loses the ability to run any more candidates.
>OOPS

Trump is a Bundo puppet.

I prefer the singular star to represent one solid nation instead of 50 individual states.

I also tried the 50 circled stars and it didn't look as good.

this

Hotel alert

>pussy ass nigguh
Oh shit, boy. You gonna take that?

Go back to the original Betsy Ross flag. Then we can stick something else in the middle if we annex a particularly significant piece of land.
>like, say, a double eagle

>tfw my children and grandchildren will never have to live through what I lived through for the past 8 years
That one hits hard. Fuck the Obama years, nobody should have had to come of age during that bullshit. God willing my kids won't even know what an H1B visa is.

ICE and Co should just do this to MS-13

Gay. Looks like Captain America shield.

This bullshit needs to stop. The left relies on character assassination so often, and it nearly always works.

O'Reilly just tweeted that we need to investigate 9/11. He's redpilling out the door.

I would hope so, their disability requires them to re-nourish more than normal people

I don't think Trump cares about healthcare as much as other issues, I think he just wants the issue done with one way or another so he can campaign on having ended Obamacare in 2020 if he needs to.

>Glenn Thrush: My Inbox Is ‘Flooded By Democrats’ Saying ‘Ossoff Was a Terrible Candidate’

New York Times White House Correspondent Glenn Thrush reported, “my inbox this morning’s been flooded by Democrats who are sort of saying Ossoff was a terrible candidate.”

Thrush said, “[W]hat is interesting is my inbox this morning’s been flooded by Democrats who are sort of saying Ossoff was a terrible candidate.”

Thrush added, “[H]e was not electric. He was more static electric. But I think, in general, that is an issue. Look, the other thing is, look how deep the bench was down there. There were a lot of people who wanted that seat. I think the larger issue that we’re dealing with here right now, is the fact that the Democrats just don’t have a lot of candidates, not just in Georgia, but around the country in general. There’s not a lot of people to kind of catch this Trump wave.”

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/19/glenn-thrush-my-inbox-is-flooded-by-democrats-saying-ossoff-was-a-terrible-candidate/

>Hopefully Trump hands control of the united states over to Putin

How about no. Let's just make Trump temporary dictator so we could purge this bullshit and then rewrite things.

If we're really going to move forward with "democracy" here, in that case, I'd prefer some kind of ancap/lolberdarian party.

Things would be much better in the political arena of ideas.

FUCK BILL O'REILLY STUPID GUN GRABBING POTATO NIGGER

I think he cares inasmuch as Obamacare makes proper tax reform impossible, and he REALLY wants to get tax reform right.

OSSOFFUCKED

$9MM raised
>48% of vote
8K volunteers
>nets 92Kvotes
=11.5 voters per volunteer

PLEASE TOM PEREZ - KEEP DOING THIS x 10!!!

Awoo?

>brown shoes with a charcoal suit
Absolute fucking pleb

the problem is that conservatives have morals
they go oh he seems like a bad guy all those women he grabbed
they just need to say go fuck off come back with a court case or stay fucked off

But O'Reilly's going to be on soon, right?

>go backwards instead of forwards

Wat

Not a star.
Just my preference.
Go on. Keep talking.

Anclaps become fascists until the borders are sealed and the commies are purged.