LGBTQ2?

I just heard about the Q in LGBT last week, now theres a 2 on the end? Can we please make up another initial to fuck with Liberals? Lets see how long we can make this before they give up lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit
amazon.com/No-Future-Queer-Theory-Death/dp/0822333694
twitter.com/sputafuoco_22/status/854561858224783360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the Q?

I have no idea and I dont want to google it either. I think 2 means "2 spirited"

questioning

Apparently it means "two-spirit" and it's for... gay native Americans? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit
I don't know what the fuck is going on with liberals anymore are they fucking with us

add a P for pedophiles

You cant make this shit up. WW3 when?

This

Kidding aside I think this is going to be a thing if Liberalism continues on this path.

Q means (gender)queer or in other words too gay to be gay

Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Queer, that's what it stands for. The 2 I'm not sure of, perhaps what above posters said. I have seen some real crazy ones before though, like HBTQIA+ or some shit. We need to gas these damn liberals.

>if Liberalism continues on this path.
Don't worry, it will.

Queer

They're upto about 30 letters now. You're way behind... I couldnt find the original article I read with all 30, but the standard nowdays is LGBTQQIP2SAA

LGBTQJIDFBTFO

honestly what the fuck

The actual full term is LGBTQIA+P2

lesbian gay bisexual transgender queer interfender asexual plus (meaning more or unspecified) pedosexual (disputes) two-spirited

Looking like my fuckin math exam... All letters one number, big WTF

2 = cock splitting

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Good for them.

Myself I'm COMPTIA+ certified

I hope they can find good jobs in this market.

soon

Kek

we should be trying to shoehorn polygamy into that acronym. watching them turn in circles trying to reason away multiple partner marriage would be hilarious

also funny would be watching mormons try to distance themselves from the LGBT parts

That acronym just keeps getting longer kek, It will prolly include the whole alphabet in a decade or something

I don't know,

Let
God
Burn
Them
Quickly
2night?

>LGBTQ2 The New Batch of AIDS

Where the fuck have you been?
There's a whole alphabets worth of letters for a long time

Yes, but now they're adding numbers.

Someone needs to stop them before they start using shapes.

>LGBTQ2
>Lesbian Gay Bi Tran Queer 2spirit
>not just "gay"
>2017

you can't promote equality if you have to promote it you are not equal in the first place

Queer. It's for "genderfluid" types.

>not using the full term

Just add the whole fucking alphabet, mentally ill faggots will keep inventing shit.

>2
I don't even want to know what thus means. It's funnier that way.

We should just meme this into existence

Guys, yknow it's already much longer.

>LGBTQIAAP2

lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer, intersex, asexual, allies, pansexual, two spirit.

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transsexual
Queermosexual
Pedosexual
Furrysexual
Zoosexual

2 spirit is transphobic. Why not 76 spirit?????

You're pretty far behind the times there. We're up to LGBTQQ2IA now. Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, Queer, Questioning, 2 Spirit, Intersex, Asexual.

>furrysexual
DELET THIS

>.m

m.killyourself

Ally is now a sexual orientation?
Like, is an ally "vicariously queer" or something?

>Toronto star
>news

Nice joke

My issue isn't that the people behind these acronyms exist (clearly, they do, and have existed through history).

My issue is the endless attempts to try to convince everyone that these are healthy for individuals and for society. We should not be normalizing societally (and individually) destructive behavior, and that goes for alcoholism, feminism, substance abuse, faggotry, etc.

I have tried to read the wikipedia article but stopped after a couple of paragraphs.
Nothing in it makes sense.

It's like it is written in a language I don't understand.

Nigga you gotta get at least CCNA certified

What the fuck is "2"?

Also where did the "P" go?

Wait, I thought last week it was LGBTQIAA or some shit. Then I saw LGBTQIAA+ the other day.

Now its LGBTQ2? Jesus fuck this group can't even figure out a name anymore

LGBTQIIA+2-0=2Grenders

2D
It means Sup Forums is now best friends with /lgbt/.
Enjoy.

Nevermind. So it's "Two-Spirit"?

Isn't that just Trans?

Isn't Q just gay?

Isn't Bi just gay too?

They could unironically just use GT or TG.

Kek

Ponysexual

Right? I have gay and trans friends and even they cringe at this shit.

RIP /mlpol/
The day the shills died from a massive influx of horsecock

This

Only if they can wholly subvert it to pederasty. They will never allow straight men to marry young female teens because marriages would start lasting again.

This. we need to get that P on there.

The Q is for Queer but it's just for wannabes. Straight people who wanna jump on the fag bandwagon but don't want to give up dick/pussy.

At what point to gays start getting a little pissed at all the little subgroups being tossed in with them.
Every little crotch related identity is tossed into the pile.
> LGBTQIAP2
The name makes me think they would like to solve the puzzle

Two things I never understood about the LGBTBBQ bullshit
1) Q = Queer, but what the fuck does that even mean? Isn't queer just a synonym for gay? Isn't that redundant?
2) I always found it odd that Trannies get lumped in with the rest of the faggots. L/G/B would all be orientations. They're about who you want to fuck. But T for tranny? That's some shit where you think you're the opposite sex. It has nothing to do with the other letters. It's a nonsequitur. The only thing these have in common is that they all deserve the gas chamber.

Fuck, I don't get it. Doesn't the term "gay" include all this bullshit anyway? Why can't they just call themselves gay?

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transsexual
Queer
Pedosexual
Zoophilic
Dendrosexual
Icthysexual

What I don't get is how the fag movement can take words like "gay" and "queer", slap it with a slang meaning, and then get the government to start using this slang like it's actually the correct definition.

If only, user. If only.

THIS IS A SIMULATION? NO?

Yes, you could widdle it down to just gay and trans. That's the opposite of their agenda though. They want the acronyms to be so inclusive that everyone counts. That is why 'genderfluid' is suddenly becoming a thing - they're convincing tomboys and metrosexuals that they're actually part of the gay spectrum.

The ultimate goal of the globalists is for everyone to be exactly alike. By the end of it, we'll all be gay without ever having to perform a gay sex act.

I wouldn't even consider trans part of LGBT since it's a mental illness.
It should just be LGB.
This, that, or both.

LGBITTTQQAAPP
Lesbian
Gay
Bi
Intersex
Transgender
Transsexual
Two-Spirit
Queer
Questioning
Asexual
Allies
Polysexual
Pansexual
AND OTHERS?

is what I literally had to sit through a lecture about today.
Two spirit is apparently somebody who is celebrated for being unconventionally gendered (not male / female) I don't fucking know goddamn I hate being forced to learn about this FAGGOT SHIT

The Q could also stand for "questioning" meaning you are confused and don't know what you are attracted to (yet).

Protip: If you are confused about your sexuality you're already a fag.

Trannies were the ugly, unwanted stepchildren of the gay community until very recently. They were only included begrudgingly and because they had nowhere else to go.

Now they're the focus of the fascist liberal elite movement. Transexuality has been coopted in order to break down traditional ideas of gender norms.

They're trying to turn us into clones. Everyone will be brown, genderless, queer, globalists.

Reminder to always add P and Z whenever you are forced to quote or use it
You know what they mean

It's their way of convincing children who haven't finished puberty that they're gay too. Get 'em young.

Gays reproduce through childrape, the Q is the time after the child/young teen has been raped and they undergo ego collapse, before being reformed as a broken G.

I don't think anyone who would ever describe himself as "questioning" would come out as straight in the end.

Just call them sodomites

Men don't. Women do.

I think it's now LGBTQPIF

How dare you not know what every letter in LGBTTQQIAAP mean. Google it if you dont know what this acronym stands for. God knows I had to

LGBTQ2+HIV

>Now they're the focus of the fascist liberal elite movement

I agree with the substance of what you said, but I just had to point this out. It bothers the fuck out of me when people do this whole "liberals are the real fascists" crap. Stop calling them fascists. They're fucking MARXISTS. They're COMMUNISTS. Stop this "hurr all oppressive behavior is fascism" shit. Call them what they are.

I suggest adding Pedo or Beastiality.

"Queer" is an entire ideological movement based in universities called "queer theory". It's a homosexual varient of critical theory (aka cultural marxism). Consider yourself lucky you've never come across it.

For a sample, here's a defining text of the genre about how the future doesn't exist, we should kill all children, and stick dildos up asses in an eternal present (until we die out or are replaced by Muslims):
>No Future: Queer Theory and the Death Drive By Lee Edelman
amazon.com/No-Future-Queer-Theory-Death/dp/0822333694

There is very little difference when they get extreme enough. I usually use the term fascist when talking about antifa because I find it ironic. There are many fascist elements of the current liberal movement - curtailing freedom of speech by use of violence for example. I agree that communists are just as guilty of this, though.

Add "H" for attack helicopter

I can't fucking wait to be dead.

They already have. It's LGBTQP. The P is for pedosexuality. That's what they're calling it. Like it's a sexual orientation.

twitter.com/sputafuoco_22/status/854561858224783360

Well I don't see how we could discredit it anymore than that. Just promote this.

P for pedo

Lgbtq2p

Kek has spoken, and liberals have been pushing for pedophile rights

Sounds good, normies hate pedophiles.
>Get normies passing it around showing contempt, we win

I was on the toilet faggot.

Should add an exponent or something because why the fuck not at this point?

I thought it meant queermo.

q for BUNCH OF FUCKING QUEER CUNTS

"P" for pedosexual is fucking brilliant but it shouldn't be a P. Maybe an A instead for "age-fluid", because liberals aren't quite yet braindead enough to spread a phrase tagged with Pedophile, because they know it will delegitimise their movement. Something like "age-fluid" is more discreet and in line with what I think they would call it.

LGBTQABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

>LGBT
>LGBTQ
>LGBTQ2

Can't wait for the day of the rake

Start it as an 20s-70s couple thing then lower the age.