Would you still be against transgender people if they weren't SJW's?

Would you still be against transgender people if they weren't SJW's?

pic related

Yes, and he looks and sounds like a faggot when not perfectly posed in front of a camera

Yes. They are mentally ill, and a compassionate society would lock them away in hospitals to help them get better.

They're mentally ill, no matter their political leanings.

I would peacefully remove them from society.

Fpbp

Yes. Its a sign of a collapsing culture.

I'm not "against" them. They're mentally ill freaks, but as long as they keep their perversions to themselves and don't try to force normal society to cater to their disease, I couldn't give shit about them.

yes

Why the fuck would I care what some retard is putting in his ass in his 4 walls?

Yes

yes, i would beat the shit out of that freak if i ever see him irl

disease is disease

doesnt matter who has it

man chin

Sure it's a mental illness but transitioning is a way better cure for it than (((SSRI's)))

I wouldn't mind getting a blowie from Blaire White, but I would never date him because he is mentally ill.

I'd fuck her boipucci but thats not gay. I go by the roman definition of gay btw. You will never see me taking it up the ass, sucking dick, or worst of all, licking a roastie.

There is no such thing as transgender.

OP pic is a man in clown makeup.

I'm transgender and I'm against transgender people

fuck people in wheelchairs too with their ramps, special bathroom, elevator and bus accomodations

fuck handicap parking too am i right? why the fuck should handicap people get to park closer to the entrance than everyone else?

why should we accomodate people who have something wrong with them?

I'm not against them now, faggot. I'm against people who are pushing the (((liberal))) agenda. A lot of those people are trannies.

Frankly, I like me some 14/88 Traps.

A lot of great societies had castrated males. They were even given the greatest opera parts by the greatest composers in the world (classical music is the highest point of culture imo)

I don't care the least about them. But what pisses me off is being told I HAVE TO like them. That I can't have anything negative to say to them or about them. Being told who I can dislike and who I have to like bothers the shit out of. I don't hate them, but I should be able to dislike any person for any fucking reason I want. America!

I don't actually care about LGBT people at all.

but SJW need to stop what they're doing because they are pushing a satanic agenda they know nothing about nor could ever understand. and if they truly cared about "social justice" they would try to put a stop to things such as COINTELPRO but then again they wont because it's what funds them.. very ironic world we live in.

How can a roach even dream of beating a human in hand-to-hand combat?

Yeah, or they were sexy little trap sex slaves.

SPQR bitches!

No surprise coming from a savage

WTF I love child abuse now

>Would you still be against transgender people if they weren't SJW's?

Yes. If a tranny wanted to get a sex change and fuck off to live in a forrest for the rest of their life then I wouldn't care about them. The problem is that they don't just simply want to be called women, they want to be treated like them and have the exact same rights as them aswell. Trannies using womens washrooms, competing in sports as women, competing in beauty contests as women and advocating sex changes for children are all examples of how trannies are destroying western civilization.

I'd be fine with them

they need help.

>i feel as though they are used as a tool they are easy prey

typical savage kebab

Yes because they will always be SJW's because these people are fucking out of their minds

Even that "right wing tranny" is fucked up somehow, guaranteed.

>calling others Kebab

>You have schizophrenia, the only cure is to keep talking to them

How thick are all the makeup layers he have of his face?

If I could, I would make it the only acceptable form of homosexuality. If there are faggots that cannot bring themselves to make a home with an actual female, they should make one with a tranny.

Transsexuals are weak men who need a masculine figure to guide them. They can make a home for real men who can't bring themselves to have sex with women.

They must adhere to the common gender roles and should be allowed to adopt children under strict supervision.

comparing physical disabilities to a mental condition

retard

>Roach
>Being able to fight a human which most likely owns pic related.

His face is far too square for that look. The funny thing is if he lifted, he's actually got a musculine look and could even be handsome (male). Instead he decided to be a degenerate tranny and now he's going to look like a manish woman forever.

Transgender is just a PC term for mentally fuck in the head after years of the mentally unstable reproducing. Transgender is simply a mental disorder and they should be committed and not allowed to reproduce.

This is probably bait, but I'm going to reply anyway.

You can't compare people with incurable physical disabilities to transgendered people. It's a false equivalency. Put it this way, do we pander to people with multiple personality disorder? Do we tell them it's perfectly normal to have 5 identities living inside their head? Do we give them 5 passports? 5 birth certificates? 5 driver's licenses? No, we don't. We recognise that these people are sick and we try to help them. We try to cure them. Why should trannies be treated any different? A man who thinks he's a woman is mentally damaged. Look at their suicide rates, ffs. They're through the fucking roof, even after their "surgeries". THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK. If we were a truly compassionate society, we would tell them that and try to cure them. Pandering and lying to them is cruel, in the long run.

hnng

A transperson making a Judeo-masonic handsign, just like trump? Yes, I am against it.

Yes: They should be treated until they learn to accept reality and stop hating themselves. You don't let the 80 year old WWII vet who hallucinates everyone to be Germans out of the madhouse.

>Judeo-masonic

It's hindu

"I AM A BASED TRADITIONAL CONSERVATIVE JUST LIKE YOU I SWEAR"

There is no such thing as a right-wing tranny. KYS degenerate faggot scum.

I will be against anyone who defines their identity solely by their sexuality.

Absolutely anyone.

Freemasons are universalists, so they utilize every religion. Trump is a freemason, and the finger in a circle is a Freemasonic/lucifarian signal.

The filthy jews & freemasons need to be put back in labor camps.

Exactly.

No, they are a corruption of western society and should be shunned.

overratted meme here are less kebabs in a single paris street.

transgender is degenerate. utterly the promotion of it

along with jewish christians

>leaf

It's not an easy answer, I believe in personal liberty but I don't agree with enabling an obvious mental disorder.

No, body dismorphia is a legitimate mental disorder.

Keep in mind most trans people aren't SJW's, they accept the gender binary, they just want to move from one to the other and will try very hard to do so.

he's talking about meds being a arab/white admixture not us having kebabs in our country

I completely agree and It's mind blowing how this isn't a general view of everyone. Like how, how they fuck doesn't everyone think like this

Politics has nothing to do with it. There are two genders, and then there are kike controlled mindslaves.

False equivalence, me not calling a tranny by their preferred pronoun isn't going to leave them stranded on the sidewalk or impede them outside of hurt feelies.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THIS IS A GUY??

Yes, as he is still a faggot that wants to be accepted socially as a faggot. Accepting deviancy is a sure sign of cultural decline. Ask the Romans.

You need to her dick first and swallow and maybe after that you will know

No. Ilove blair and would like her to pound me

We've seen the ramifications of tolerance for trannies; they're now being pushed to have a cultural and political effect, and lefty parents are deciding their children are trans too. They can't push for more acceptance or things will become an even bigger mess.

My general rule about everyone doing weird shit

>If you leave me the fuck alone
>And you don't harm anybody
>And you accept the risks and consequences of whatever you're doing

You should have every right to live how you want to live.

He admits freely that transgenderism is a mental illness

Yes...

So I take it you two are going to house and support the million trannies if you want to stop treating them in the way that allows them to be functional in human society until some cure for gender dysphoria comes around?

I'm not "against" them. I just want them to stop trying to force troonery into everything and stop acting like they're the modern American oppressed class. They're like 0.3% of the population. Without the internet, you could go your whole life easily without seeing a tranny. They're not important to anyone, not even the lying shitlibs who have tried to replace fag marriage with muh tranny rights as a social issue weapon.

sage, btw.

You what

only passable traps are allowed to live

What?

>only passable traps are allowed to live
This
I don't want gross trannies running around that make me wanna throw up.
Just bring me the qt submissive feminine traps
Gas the faggots.

>princebunnyboy

i was joking, but really some illnesses need understanding whether they're physical or mental and sometimes that just means being civil and dealing with the fact that they exist too

the suicide rates drop with treatment and when the person is in an accepting environment, people don't just kill themselves or try to for one reason

you can't just cure everything, some things are incurable right now and require treatment

the only way to find cures is through treatment, by seeing what works and what doesn't and building an understanding treatments can eventually become cures

there are a lot of incurable illnesses, they're treated and studied while cures are researched

you don'f leave people to suffer when there's treatment hoping for a cure to come out of thin air

i hate all humans equally

Friend from high school is trans and she is constantly BTFOing SJWs on normiebook and no one can say anything because she's trans. It's hilarious.

Blaire is my right-wing waifu.

it was a joke, and no you doing that wouldn't result in the same thing it's a different illness

being civil and respectful towards people and treating them in a way that makes them feel good makes them happier

it improves their mental well being and can improve their lives as a result, it's the kind of thing that helps them be more productive and better members of a society

they have something wrong with them, why wouldn't we make accommodations for the ill? where is the real problem in treating someone like that?

if you know another course of action will cause distress in someone already suffering why take it?

You're a fucking faggot
"She" has a flacid penis you know

>brown eyes

don't*

I have no issues with niggers, chinks, spics, trannies or faggots by themselves. My issues rise from that fact that these groups tend to lean toward the left side of the political spectrum and leftists aren't human.

>Trannies are not mentally i-
clipstwitchtv/ FreezingSullenSkirretTBTacoLeft

everyone is human, even if you disagree with them

left and right don't matter right now anyway, there are bigger issues than what an ideal government would be in our opinion

way bigger issues, and that shit needs to be put aside right now

other than*

really though they're just utopian dreams distracting everyone from reality right now

what's going on in the world is more important than anyone's ideals

I actually feel kinda bad for this chinless woman, what kind of shitty ass genetics produces that? Inbreeding?

No. I masturbate to her videos daily.

i'm against people in general

Haha, she doesn't even produce videos daily.

who says I am?

If you can find an attractive pic maybe?

This board is filled with Nazis. Of course people on this board don't care about the rights of disabled people. During the reich people born with any kind of disability were sent to the camps.

fuckin...
BASTE

fuckin...
BASTE

fuckin...
BASTE

fuckin...
BASTE

fuckin...
BASTE

fuckin...
BASTE