Are americans really fat fucks? How does Sup Forums compare...

Are americans really fat fucks? How does Sup Forums compare? thread inspired by me buying a scale and finding out my actual unclothed weight. I'm 5' 9" 175.4 lbs. get your conversion tools ready for arbitrary European measuring methods like stones

>5'9"
Leave and never come back

what's the matter Pedro

You're an inch below average American height, rendering you a manlet.

I've never had any problems regarding height. how many 6 ft virgins are there

Manlet gtfo

5'11

>S K E L L I N G T O N

I'm 6'2" and I weigh 165lb

I'm like 5'10" or 5'11"

weighed myself with clothes on, came out to around 113 lbs.

I usually get up every morning and bike 7 or 8 miles on bike machine at 4/10 resistance and consume around 1500 - 1800 calories a day, sometimes 2000 if I feel like it. Also do stretches and very light weight exercises.

It's a meme.

>
I would recommend bulking. I know this isn't /fit/ but my girlfriend weighs 112. you are better than the fatasses though, props for that

You're unhealthily skinny. I'm a 5'-7" manlet and use to weigh 113. Thinking about how I looked then, you must be an actual skeleton.

>very light weight exercises

shocking

6'0"

260-280 depending on the time of year.

5'3" and 130 pounds

I wrestle in the lightweight division at my uni. AMA

>inb4 manlet

Yes, I know already

5'11
195lbs

in Eurodistance
~180cm

in Europounds
88.5kg

you're about the size of Mighty Mouse the UFC fighter who is good as fuk

feels normal man

>manlet detected

Tits or gtfo

>TFW manlet 5'6"
>TFW weighing in at 162lbs
I am fat need to lose weight and get back to college 145lbs.

Already down to 2 meals a day with just a protein bar for lunch. Lost 10 lbs in the past 2 months

190cm (6 foot 2)
200 pounds.
I see more fat fucks in my city every year.

6'1
220lbs

END ME

I am 6'3 and 15 stone. 210lb, don't know what that is in EU.

Real 6'3 not internet 6'3

Almost same size as OP

You're burning way too many calories than you take in thus inducing a catabolic state. turn into a stoner for 6 months and you'll be in great shape.

5'11"
150lbs
Am I a manlet?

to me manlet is like 5' 7" or less but maybe I'm biased. a lot of the people calling manlet are probably tall dumpy shits.

Until about 1995 or so that was an average weight. Stick at it.

5'9 220.....strongfat

6' even
205 lbs.
8.5% bodyfat

A-am I okay, Sup Forums?

you are ideal now work on that autism

You're a liar

5'5" 220 lbs, but I lost 50 lbs on keto diet.

5'7"
157.8 lbs working on going down to 135 used to be 200

5'10 145
nobody has ever negatively commented on my height outside the internet, these threads are bizarre

6'4
220 or so

nice going man, keep it up

Anyone who is very muscled is obese by the standard used in the U.S. There are a lot of "big guys" here...

Keto is the shit, I dropped about 20 really quick. Hard part is keeping it off

>6'2 (188 cm)
>135 lbs (61 kg)

Where my skellies at?

6'2" 240lbs 9" cock master race

6'2 and 195 lbs.

Bongs are hardly European and you use the same retarded units as them (except stone).

6'2 160

You'll make it, keep up the good work

5'8"
155 lbs

How do we fix the me problem

6ft 2
213lbs

Trying my best to bring it down to 185lbs but it's very hard. I already cut out the liquid jew (coke) but am having trouble. I got myself down to 195 just by taking out coca cola before but gained it back over Christmas time, and started drinking coke again.

Any tips? I try to burn roughly 600 calories a day on an eliptical. But it's hard to stay consistant.

I am 22

5"11 250. Not even fat just lil beer gut

I'm 6'2" and about 160 lbs

I also forgot to mention I have stopped drinking coke, haven't since April 8th

6'1 260. Been as heavy as 320 and as low as 185.

6'4 200lbs 13%BF

6'3" 260 lbs. Lift and box a lot, not fat but not skinny.

I work at a warehouse. Vast majority office jobs are fat hamplanets and hard labour jobs even have a large amount of fat asses. Go to the store and look around and many fatasses. WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY FAT FUCKING AMERICANS?

Take an expensive combat gym membership.

Seriously. You put your money where your mouth is. If you can stomach being a fat lazy piece of shit who flakes out of workouts, maybe adding "who also wastes a bunch of money" will shame you into sticking to it.

> 5'10''
> 130lbs probably less
Skelleman checking in

If you can stay off it long enough if you try it again you'll find it disgusting

So just keep it up for 6 months and you're free for life

6ft 200lbs, 15-17% bodyfat

Not everyone of course, but I sure am. 6'4", 270. Still, I hike the Appalachian train, kayak weekly, ride my bike, etc, etc. Still, at 52, the weight is catching up with me. It's the Internets fault dammit!

Lift, fag. Go to /fit/ and become neurotic, like me.

Do you drink beer?

Maybe not entirely true.. I guess it might be different for me since I've never been a big soda drinker... But I've gone at least a year without a soda before. Occasionally, I'll have one and sometimes enjoy it quite a bit. Typically, I drink about half of it before I can't really any more but I've never thought they were disgusting, just not something I really like.

184 cm
64 kg
1 hour a day at the gym my man use a mass gainer and eat a lot its helping me alot

Oh I forgot..

6'3" 175 lbs. I'm very sinewy and thin but every inch is cut and defined muscle.

>6'3"
>235lbs
>Not cut, not fat
>Exercise 4 days per week
>Just a big fucker
Come at me bitches

6'3"

A few years ago I my top weight was 312. Cut out soda and started exercising regularly. Down to ~250 lbs. I want to get down further, but my body got efficient exercising more than I'm willing to work or diet.

6' 186lbs

almost perfect

5'6
130 lbs

Manlet master race reporting in

Stay thin with absolutely 0 zero effort?
>Check.

Status of Lanklets?
>BTFO

That is the saddest picture I've ever seen.

5'8", 215 lbs. Mostly muscle, but i could easily drop 10 lbs of fat

>found the butthurt lanklet

I'll try my best, I just hate having a gut

if you want to get rid of your gut, just stop eating processed foods/sugars and simple carbs.

Eat more whole foods rich in fiber and proteins. Will help you feel fuller for less food in your body. Also drink a glass of water before and after you eat if you still feel hungry after trying to cut and eat healthier.

>5' 9" 175.4 lbs
How much is that in real measurements?

3.47 kangaroo pouches m8

Cheers m8

6 ft 165 pounds. I look fit, but I'm about 20 pounds from being a bonafide hunk.

>Tfw 5'4
You may kiss it if you like.

5'10" 200lbs

I'm a fattie but everyone else is fatter hahaha

>5'8''
>160lbs
Lot of fat people in the south, and east. But in Montana I don't see a whole lot of fatties.

How the fuck is that possible.

I used to be 6 ft 145 pounds and I was pretty thin.

5'11 140lbs I lost 20lbs since December but, I have a feminine body (wide hips, female but and breasts) but I am going for 120 by June

Skeletor reporting in. 183cm 61kilo.

25km on a bike everyday. Run 12km every 2 days. Swim for an hour every 2 days. No gym going though. Average 3000 calories intake daily.

Like zero body fat. Tight small muscles.

I am 6 ft and my goal is 185. I don't have any excess fat but I am an extomorph and have thin wrists but pretty large legs and a long torso.

When I get there I am going to be fuckin perfect.

I don't know my weight but i fit into a 32" pant so I'm in decent shape.

All i do is I don't eat fast food or go out to eat unless its with friends. And I just drink water. Otherwise I don't really diet at all. Mostly eat meat + rice, soup, frozen meals, and cinnamon rolls.

I don't think it's hard at all to stay healthy if you just avoid the fast food and soda.

>174 cm (5'8"-5'9")
>54 kg (~120 lbs)

Would like a drop a few kilos by the end of the summer.

You, like me, need a few extra.

I'm 5'11" 115 pounds clothed. Only fat losers weigh themselves without cloths on; that's just desperate.

But yes statistically more Americans are obese and to make matters worst there are more obese people in America than those starving.

Anorexia, I used to have it. It is worse then being a 300 land whale.

5'10 260lbs
cant seem to shake off weight, pretty strong though
bench: 280 (think my bar is 60lbs) rep X1)
squat: 340(3 45 plates + 1 35)reps X3) (assuming bar is 60lbs)
dead lift: 400

You are pretty overweight. We are the same height but I am 30 pounds lighter at 75-76kg.

Eat McDonalds or Kfc every day. You will be a healthy wheight in like 4 months

Honestly your bar is probably 45lbs most standard Olympic bars are

Ok little boy. Whatever you say.

Why is a certain weight considered "healthy" compared to "unhealthy" if you're underneath it? what if you eat healthy, get most of your daily vitamins/micros, and exercise everyday and are considered "unhealthy underweight"? Why is that considered unhealthy? Genuinely curious.

This. the diarrhea will make you slide out of your 100lb jacket of fat in no time.
Eating uncooked pork also helps as the tapeworm steals the nutrients your body needs.

Wow that makes me want to be a manlet now. brb going to cut part of legs off so I can be under 5'6"

6'3 180lb

Weight is a really stupid subject. Let's say theres two 510 dudes that weighs 200. One of them can be fucking ripped as shit, and another obese.