/brg/ Boston Rally General

Old thread died

To continue discussion regarding a potential free speech rally in Boston MA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FINwufXxaME
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch07.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Ill post my shitty MS paint map of the Common for those who may be unfamiliar with the area.

I live a few states away so I'd think about going

Berkeley - complete victory
Auburn - successfully defended
Boston - TBD
Berkeley2.0 (coulters revenge)- TBD

I would recommend that no matter what time the rally is supposed to start, it would best to show up two or more hours earlier to meet with like minded people, enjoy yourself before any violence may erupt, and most importantly to group into teams and have plans.

It would be idea to have some time to practice and walk through tactics, find people with shields and flagpoles to group with those who dont have things to hold to compliment and support each other when shit goes down.

We should also brainstorm ideas of people to have invited to speak/film at the rally. SAM HYDE was mentioned before if he can beat his rap for vaporizing a school for the disabled, but anybody that could extend coverage of the rally is a good idea.

went to counter protest at the anti trump protests in Harvard on the 15th, had a good time. I can guarantee 4 people for this one, coming in by train

the state house is across the street from boston common, so getting a boston politician to speak isnt unfeasible

Sam Hyde, leader of the Boston RWSS

youtu.be/FINwufXxaME you can have my meme magic, im not using it, im not an animal

The issue is nearly every single one of those snakes are the worst kind of liberal puppets.

Unless we can potentially get ahold of Scott Brown? He would actually make the event jump in orders of magnitude in regards to legitimacy.

No one is going to associate with us dude.

cant wait til next time chicago has an event

you antifa douchebags have no idea what's coming this time

I didn't even think of this. We definitely need to get Sam Hyde to show up, holy shit.

How have Boston rallies been before? If I do go should I bring all of my gear or just casual gear?

Go and form friendships. You will need to get some discipline and coordination between you guys.

Also be sure to wear /ourmask/
It's only cuckservatives crying about masks. You don't want to get charged and thrown in a cell with spics and niggers. You also do not want the SPLC/Antifa harassing you and your family.

Someday we'll get some action in Florida.

Chicago would be the pinnacle of protests. Remember when trump tried to speak there?

Now imagine tens of thousands of antifa and nogs vs a few thousand alt right cosplayers and 1488ers.

I still pick /ourguys/

Its not Sup Forums people would be associating with, its the same vein of the Berkley free speech rally, its rally to counter the nonsense anti-trump, pro commie, pro islam BS thats been happening since late 2015. People will associate with that.

This is NOT a 1488 GTK;RWN event, this is an event for the ideals of the constitution. But nationalist groups will not be told to leave by us. People (myself included) will need to the keep the I

Also, if anyone wants to have a mass gathering in the Whitest and glory filled state of Maine (My home and my love), we could have a rally which would most likely face very little actual resistance.

I was at the Harvard one, it was pretty tame, no antifa showed up, though. I plan on bringing mask, shield, and helmet. (look for the guy with the ancap flag shield)

there havent been any before

BANE STANCE AT ALL TIMES

NO MORE BLOODIED PATRIOTS

DONT TELL THEM TO COME HERE, I SAID THAT LAST THREAD.
Dammit, i want to work without Sup Forums showing up in my real life

I live on the cape i would make it out all day ive been dieing forsomething like this in my state

Nazism is non negotiable.

Just start the process of getting a permit for a free speech gathering. This Boston one started this morning when some user heard there would be traction and people would show up if he went through the process of getting things rolling with the paperwork.

Full gear. Lots of mentally ill college children that love the idea of communism and the 'punching Nazis' meme

Alright, I wasn't sure. So I guess if I do go, I'll go full set with medkit and all.

April 15, Cambridge Commons. Anti-Trump protest. Didn't get crazy though, I was attending (counter protesting of course)

Are you the original op?

No aggression from us should take place unless attacked. The problem is we have alot of people in these threads wanting blood. We need to make sure there isn't any violence from either side. If some of our allies were to instigate, they should be meet with the same force that we would if antifa instigates. Let the commies speak if they want to.

but the last thread devolved into a 1488 GTK;RWN circle jerk. i dont think you'll be able to do it without people looking over here

Why don't we get all the popular people together like domigo and Spencer and form a right wing freedom tour titled "American badass"

Regardless if you like them (Spencer is a bit cringey) it would give us a chance to show that we don't agree with the PC left wing marxism going on

hop on the Kingston Commuter rail, bring your student ID for half price

Alright, I will try to leave the land of trees to make it down when it happens. I will be fully geared up. May as well make my ancestors proud and demolish some communist traitors.

Id come to listen

You will find like minded people. Just dont show up in an SS uniform, or waving the flag of the greatest Reich.

Stahlhelms are probably good.

Antifa get out

this guys is right. some of you dudes want a fight, and the media wants to film you guys brawling downtown. not a good combo

No please don't bring your childish shit to the east coast. There is no antifa or any other retarded shit here. We don't want you either. Stay away. Or at least stay south east of the commons. Traffic is bad enough and we all actually have real jobs here.

nobody gives a shit about the (((media))) anymore

Bring a helmet and bring a shield.
A shield is not considered a weapon. It falls into the category of something like a helmet or knee pads. The good thing though is that you can smash an Antifa with your shield. Offense and defense.

(Checked)

Stalhelm confirmed

this is the other problem, if you aren't full on Sup Forumsock, then apparently you are the enemy. I mean, I like watching you idiots fuck yourselves over, but come on, the OP didnt want violence

/ourguys/ in berkeley beat the shit out of antifa and not much media coverage happened

That happens with half the threads on Sup Forums

Once we get this into the normie airwaves that talk will still exist here, but I would be shocked to see it manifest itself at the actual rally.

I am not.

It looks like a casual stance, but in truth the hands are at the ready to defend or attack.

except a majority of people do. remember, the world isn't Sup Forums, most people still watch the nightly news, and seeing some idiot waving a nazi flag on the news in support of trump would hurt your guys

NO SHIT

Hitler > (((You)))

"those days I took up the standpoint that it was immaterial whether they laughed at us or reviled us, whether they depicted us as fools or criminals; the important point was that they took notice of us and that in the eyes of the working-classes we came to be regarded as the only force capable of putting up a fight. I said to myself that the followers of the Jewish Press would come to know all about us and our real aims. "

no, the majority really dont. faith in media is at an all time low

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch07.html

right right, I'm a jew, the alt-right aren't nazis, CORRECT THE RECORD!!! JIDF!! There is it out of your system? or you gonna do more autistic hitler quotes?

Fight dirty lads. The Antifa will do the same.

Go for quick eye pokes, it'll take them out of the fight permanently.

Drag Antifa into your lines and stomp them while everyone else holds the line.

Don't stop kicking until they're out of the fight permenantly.

Never pull your own man off an Antifa and NEVER try to have a conversation or be a peace keeper they'll just sucker punch you.

Weapons: flags with thick poles (keep them rolled up), Pepsi cans, rings (discard these after use) and socks filled with heavy shit (also discard).

Flyer the area a few days before the march, get there early and hold your ground no matter what.

>mfw actual meme wars

Guys. The Nazi stuff isn't cool ((At the rally)) . Speak it here, but don't bring it there.

Follow the Berkeley model
Contact organizers of Berkeley and ask for help and advice

They will help

faith in congress is still less, people need someone to tell them whats happening in the world. they watch the news. i, not syaing they are all media whores, but face it, most people have to turn on some form of media to get the news and people arent ignoring the news

>Being this buttmad

Take a look at your new home Mr. Bergstein, it's really warm.

with dudes like that might be hard for you guys

people underestimate how niggardly antifa can be.

Agreed little hitler got on the megaphone and started ranting about white genocide issues and I cringed hard

people do not take the media's spin on things at face value anymore. the violence of (((protestors))) is already commonly known. there is no need to MUH PR anymore

ONE MORE THING

Bring mouth guards if you can, one person should buy a bunch and hand them out.

Its important.

Didn't Based Stickman Kyle Chapman come out on Twitter and say he'd be here?

kek you cut the video one second before the antifa guy throw his punch.
you guys are pathetic, we have guerrilla in the streets here in europe when there are actual protests, you have two teams of cosplayers surrounded by hundreds of iphone filming this cringey rumble

Don't start shit. Finish it.

oh yes! how mad am i! you got me all right! oh look, a jew joke! how original! seriously, im posting and talking, you get it out of your system yet?

The potential date for the rally is a little less than a month from now too, and this shouldnt really need to be said, but try to maintain /fit/ness in case things to turn violent.

if there are any fatass NEETS that want to help the cause, there are plenty of publicly accessible cameras and abilities to monitor antifa. Ideally we will have some sort of setup to communicate with dedicated watchers of the enemy's movement.

JIDF detected

Do we have a New England General because I want to organize something like this in Maine?

but one of you guys waving a nazi flag in the middle of boston miiight make people look. thats what im saying

>mfw religion is stupid and Islam is trash

t. ravolinigger

there we go, thats the old Sup Forums i know!

casa pound rapes you faggots on a regular basis

PRfags need to be shoved in ovens. They're worse than white knights and cucks.

Yea and our cosplayers fucking annihilated your faggy comrades.

Europe is for pussies, queer

>Admitting you're an outside element

Bad tactics Jew boy

man, long day at work?

your original post was about 'brawling.'

we are going to brawl. it's going to happen. don't have a soak about it. media will blame the right as always, but nobody listens anymore so whatever

Stay strong lads!
And remember, charging Antifa will cause them to flee and run. They're weak when they're on the defensive.

dude, i was here years ago and left because life got in the way. i stop by every once in awhile. but that just makes me EXTRA jewish, probably

We /Weimar/ now?

dont run at them by yourself. you need to stick with at least 2 other guys at all times, and be ready to grab onto your buddy when they try to pull him

Fuck you faggot

We're trying to win hearts and minds and look like anti-social felons

Don't bother with him. Hes a shill and admitted it here

oh shit my bad, you're right, must be another thread. in the other thread i was saying how the more extreme guys from Sup Forums might hurt the rally if they show up waving nazi flags in the middle of boston.

what about monitoring camras around the area, or T stops to find where they're coming from, what cars they drive. etc?

If you wanna find some antifa queers, start going to local punk rock shows. Those are their safe spaces, ruin that and it crushes them.

t. The_Dildo

PRfags out

yup, im a total shill cause i admitted it! whoo wee, you got me! HERE I AM! JEW SHILL!
seriously, your gf dump you man? you one salty motherfucker

I am not the original OP or organizer of this, but I, like many other good people of this city and its surrounding areas, am sick and tired of these college dickheads coming in each year and making us look like a bunch of faggots. Yes MA votes liberal, yes I cant stand the current people in government, but if there is any chance to show that there are people that value American traditionalism in this state I want to be there screaming until my lungs bleed.

Heads up for my fellow Massholes, take the commuter rail/red line in to avoid parking costs. 1/2 price with student IDs (college or HS)

Even just a few months ago most of the anons in these types of threads all agreed that we should not take an offensive against them.

We'll never win. We'll never be free. Two sides of the same fucking coin.

>1/2 price with student IDs
bull fucking shit, every time I get on the train they charge me full fucking price

out of curiosity, how do they "make you look like faggots"?

trust me brother, we will be there