Here we go another Feminazi

The idea of an all female special forces team is good. Why does this woman have to put the spin on it that we're somehow safer and more intelligent etc. with this kind of crew. Sickening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9LylmwNdM0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tights
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgsu08O9XX0
youtube.com/watch?v=pADOsc6JVRM
youtube.com/watch?v=STkhXT5i25c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cant wait to see this crash and burn
tbqf

Good idea. Generally smaller coffins. Save a lot of money that way.

>RapeOPS

>WE NEED WOMEN IN THE MILITARY WOMEN ARE JUST AS STRONG AS MEN!!!!
>cant march more then 10 miles without doing irreversible damage to their hips

>women engages in melee stealth kill attempt
>guard throws her weak body on the ground and kills her
>one less retarded female on the planet each time

fail to see the problem, go ahead. might even wake some of those mary sues up to real life and that a male is kinda stronger, more logical and quicker than they are in combat.

These social experiments can only exist in a time of prolonged peace. In the event of actual war, there's no fucking chance this unit would ever be deployed, let alone exist operationally.

Fucking hell, she failed to realize the biggest reason an all female special forces unit was made was because they could get information that men couldn't get in places like afghanistan where some women will get killed if they talk to other men.

>implying that synchronization of menstrual cycles isn't a massive tactical advantage in modern urban combat.

>Norway
What do their special forces even do?

Huh this had never occurred to me, not saying its a good idea but at least its a solid point

Smaller coffins, sure, but in much greater numbers

>tfw no cute ninja death squads in the US.

Why even live?

>We are safer and more intelligent and better at defense
>safer and more intelligent
>more intelligent

Wat...

Do you think love can bloom on the battlefield?
youtube.com/watch?v=V9LylmwNdM0

Do those shitlords just assume a soldier's gender?

Hope they send that unit as NATO reinforcement to North Korea when shit hits the fan
We can watch them being raped live in the NKtv thread

>all female units
Shut up dingus, this is a good thing. It means less men have to die playing babysitter

check the digits.. women living together link cycles. what happens when (((they))) come looking for a fight and everyone's on the rag???

Same stuff your marsoc and navy seals do, also they are the ones who will protect oil rigs if they get captured.

True

>Norway
It's a good thing Norway doesn't do shit, otherwise these stronk wymin might actually have to be involved in something important.

>inb4 impotent NorGAY rage

SpecOps or SF? There's a huge difference. More than likely this unit is some kind of Psyops or civil affairs group

shoveling the snow off the roads I guess

the horror, a literal bloodbath

spbp

Just wait til they all get fucking captured, brutally and repeatedly raped, then stoned to death for being whores.

Gender equality will truly have its victory on THAT day.

Norwegian special forces=/=navy seals. Fuck outta here with that

Just plug the hole and take painkillers.
I heard blackops have drugs that will allows you to live and remain operational even if you have a kilo of lead in your intensities, and you'll just keep going until you drop dead from brain asphyxiation due to the blood loss or pressure drop
Surely they must something against menstruation too.

You do realize they often do missions together in Afghanistan and live on the same FOB's?

I don't understand what you all are bitching about - they put all the women in their own unit so the men can do the actual work and they can point at the women's team to say, "we're inclusive!" It's like sports, you fags.

>Same stuff your marsoc and navy seals do
Except women would never survive something like BUDS or whatever the SEALs training is.

>also they are the ones who will protect oil rigs if they get captured.
Oh good, at least we won't have to worry about them getting involved in a combat situation then.

doing missions together =/= same caliber
Especially if they're women.

You are a fucking bonehead.

So we the west goes to war with Russia, are they going to cry no fair when spetznas BTFOs them?

Don't women make better snipers or something like that. While men are better in close range firefights, women are better at staying prone and picking hostiles off at a distance?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

>Don't women make better snipers or something like that.
No, your playing too much metal gear

based jap with the bantz

>says the Canadian
Takes on to know one. Would you like to extrapolate or are you just going to try and derail?

Fucking kek when their periods sync and you have a whole team or angry hormonal women with stomach cramps for days.

Totally practical for a special forces unit.

Also they can't carry near as much equipment as the blokes can.

I want to stick my dick in the mouth hole of her face gear :)

You've been at it all day nip, I've appreciated greatly.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Why does everyone hate women so much? I hate the feminists and their (((educators))) for splitting up the special relation and comparative advantage that existed between men and women.
But it seems people go out of their way to hate women. Honestly I feel that combat will make women want to settle down even more. Look how men behave whenever there is a terrible war. We got a baby boom because of trends like this.

Women make good snipers because they're used to lying on the floor for days without moving.

you got it wrong, women and the state that panders to them, goes out of their way to make us hate them. if women wouldn't constantly ask for more and more and more, we would not hate them as much, very unlikely though.

>believing soviet propaganda

if it broke a barrier why is it all female and not mixed?

also when do norway spec forces ever do literally anything?

>send all-female team to raid Islamist camps in Somalia et al

I foresee no way this could possibly backfire and become a massive humiliation for the West.

>Norwegian specop

Ah so they're going to be doing literally nothing but hey they can virtue signal and show how inclusive they are! Yay!

what if they have to live in a hole during a month in a foreign op, and they have mushrooms all over the vagina and scratch it so loudly that the deers can't sleep at night?

>>believing soviet propaganda

Even if the Soviet propaganda was 100% true, female snipers like Lyudmila Pavlichencko wouldn't be able to make it as modern soldiers, wearing way more gear and carrying all sorts of shit.

Modern snipers carry just as much gear in the field as an infantryman plus a rifle that is 2-5 times heavier than the infantry rifle.

Snipers learn shitloads of math and need to do it in the head when firing at long ranges and the physical strains they need to be ready for in between laying down is more than any muhreen is used to.

>TFW you will see qt Norweigan military chicks get brutally raped by Mohammedans on liveleak in your lifetime

>if it broke a barrier why is it all female and not mixed?
So there aren't weak links in the chain, just weak chains.

ISIS rape video when

japan never quits, truly a gem

You're thinking of that Soviet sniper chick. She was good, but she wasn't Häyhä good. Eastern Front was an absolute meat grinder, statistical outliers were inevitable.

kek that looks fucking retarded

These women will sit and hold the title of "special forces" while never actually doing anything that puts them in any danger. 100% fact.

most likely not a jap and just a US shitlord with a Sup Forums pass and vpn.

i don't know what to believe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tights

safer from what? muslim terror don't real

So when can we expect to see them fighting ISIS or any other enemy that shoots back?
Never? Ah just like I thought.
They would probably get decimated by some jap highschool airsoft club.

>Don't women make better snipers or something like that

Lay off the vidya faggot.
Only thing women are better than men at is giving birth, and only the giving a kid part since i saw some faggot stretch his asshole to hilt a t-rex dildo with over 15 inches in girth (a babys head is 12 inches girth most of the time) And he wasnt screaming or bitching, he was enjoying it, he could have been overdosing on poppers but whatever.

IIRC, Israel tested this extensively and all-female teams did better than mixed teams (but not as well as all-male teams). No matter how much you train them, men behave differently when women are around.

Can you really blame refugees for swarming europe when they look at how Europeans waste money on women to maintain an expensive illusion?

I'm pro refugees now.

you can skip a few cycles by immediately taking a new strip of anticonception crap. My ex did that a lot because she needed the cock 24/7 and could not wait 3 days while she was riding the cotton pony.

But in all seriousness, these bitches cannot get access to the nuclear codes

T b h this isn't a bad idea if you're gonna have women in the military. All female units are much more feasible than mixed ones.

women are 100% the literal disease of humankind.

they need to be ended

Women have been some of the best snipers, historically speaking.
See: the USSR in WW2.

They actually should only exist in times to total war. Like when the Germans invaded the USSR and their were all female soviet units defending cities.

Le based nip bantz xDDddddxdxdxdddxddzxddxxdxxxdxdd
So funny! So based!!!
Le bantz XddDDxdxdxdddxxddxxzdd

>15 inches
What? Why would someone voluntarily do that? Fags are sick.

I think the difference was that soviet women didn't grow up as privileged princesses and were actually able to handle hardship though.

lol.
They'll be destroyed.

>peasants press-ganged out of desperation
>propaganda units

Yeah, totally user. Those Commies really did show'em what for.

>The myth describes these women as blond Amazon-like nationalistic biathletes turned anti-Russian mercenaries. The name "White Tights" originates from the white-coloured winter sports attire these snipers were wearing
Hot

That's a great idea. There are things women can do in war that men cannot. Mostly espionage and medical stuff for high targets. Plus, women are not given as much scrutiny in war as men, so they are more likely to be let runaround to cause trouble.

I honestly wonder how 6 of these women would compare to 6 US NAVY SEALs

Why don't we just make women's war. You know, separate it like with sports.

i know youve probably never looked at what you have to do to be able to become spec ops but from my understanding the only reason the US hasnt had any females make it is simply its too hard for them. if a female can make it and the standards arent lowered for her then more power to her.

They can't even get through basic training. How they fuck would they get into special forces? I give this female unit a month until they bitch about all the physical work that goes into being in the military.

I would argue that there should be women only divisions devoted to medical care, message transmission, and assassination of medium value targets. If women can do anything, it's take care of people, gossip, and lie to ruin a man's life.

Honestly this would probably scare ISIS more than just about anything. The thought of being killed by a woman and being shamed upon death and in their virginless afterlife probably strikes terror into them.

That being said, this stupid bitch made this point in the most annoying way possible, thus making me hate the idea altogether.

The hell is your problem?

>wears camo to try to blend in
>wears orange shades to try to stand out

You complete imbecile. You get baby booms when MEN return from war!!! Because all they do when they get home is fuck like rabbits.

It has nothing to do with women, its due to the higher amount of cock available after a war is over you total bell end.

fpbp

>youtube.com/watch?v=Lgsu08O9XX0
>youtube.com/watch?v=pADOsc6JVRM
>youtube.com/watch?v=STkhXT5i25c

Sorry his grandparents raped your grandparents, chink.

You are delusional. There is no such thing in islam.

>women soldiers keep enemy captives in pigsty conditions and peg them brutally on the hour
>media won't even report it because that'd be kind of weird to have to say
nice

>would compare to 6 US NAVY SEALs
Navy seals are professional bullet soakers but I can't vouch for the females aim so they would probably have to be quite agile and spread out to catch them.

It could be a long fight tbqh

>all female spec ops

So a bunch of sluts walk up and say MM MUHAMMED I NEED ME TO BE FILLED WITH ARAB COCK REFUGEES WELCUM and then they'll just get trotted right into ISIS encampments in slave collars? Genious plan. I assume they kill the jihadis after they all fall asleep having finished running multiple trains on the all-female unit?

Men come home and want to settle down and raise a family. Who is to day women won't want the same?

*say

When you compare there is no comparison.

>all female spec ops unit
>they clean the most dangerous places

Need more female in US army failure stories.

oh lord