BLOOD OF GOY BABIES MAKES BRAINS HEALTHIER

From New Scientist,
article by Alice (((((((((Klein)))))))))

>Do you feel like your brain is getting sluggish with age? A protein found in umbilical cord blood may help restore its youthful vigor.

newscientist.com/article/2128328-blood-from-human-babies-make-brains-of-elderly-mice-young-again/

>Researchers have previously found that blood from human teenagers can rejuvenate memory and cognition in elderly mice, probably due to factors present in the plasma – the liquid portion of the blood. Now, blood harvested from babies’ umbilical cords has been found to have even stronger anti-ageing effects.

>Joseph Castellano at Stanford University in California and his colleagues discovered this by collecting blood from people at three different life stages – babies, young people around the age of 22, and older people around the age of 66 – and injecting the plasma component into mice that were the equivalent of around 50 years old in human years.

>The most dramatic effects occurred when these mice received babies’ cord plasma. They became faster learners and were better at remembering their way through a maze. This corresponded with enhanced activity in their hippocampi – the brain regions responsible for learning and memory.

See Goy? Eating goyim baby blood is good for the noggins, HER BODY HER CHOICE GOOOY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDbgDRNmhYs
youtube.com/watch?v=AWFosb98Kec
youtube.com/watch?v=-dWQ2WzQCFc
youtube.com/watch?v=8-yWKgZv9JY
au.linkedin.com/in/alice-klein-17808ba4
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/F81uA7XZCDA
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for the kekes

the goyim know

I see a good use for aborted niggers, gotta test them for HIV first though.

I dont care if it culls nigger babies
I want my smart juice

THIS WAS THE HIDDEN LINK TO /pizzagate/ RELATED TOPICS - THE "ELITES" BUYING CHILDREN/RUNNING HUMAN ORGAN AND BLOOD FARMS FOR HEALTH PURPOSES.

Just think about it... human trafficking is the 2nd largest illegal industry worth untold billions if not possibly trillions of dollars yearly. If 'baby blood' is known to provide useful health effects, why wouldn't the powerful simply take childrens' blood for themselves? I mean shit, they're willing to get several heart transplants just to live a few years longer...

The question is, since when (((((they))))) knew about this.

only blood from the umbilical cord

MORE SACRIFICES FOR THE CHOSEN!~!!!!!

>not eating the umbilical cord after your baby is born
Step up, senpai

Ummmmmm what the fuck
Be fake please and thanks

The tinfoil answer would be torture them, so the young blood would be rich in adrenaline when harvested/transfused.

Jesus Christ How Horrifying

>when its 30 years later and you realize some Jew ate your foreskin as a ritual to Moloch

>Tfw you still have your foreskin because your parents didn't fall for the meme

>for-profit

Holy hell they've gone so far
I want my muthafucking magic skin back

fucking kikes

im going to call my parents some time later to thank them for not being retards and letting some jewdoc snip a part off my cock

youtube.com/watch?v=lDbgDRNmhYs

>they're actually trying to normalize their blood cult

Do people still doubt this is Hell?

We've been doing this for fucking hundreds of years.

This is not news.

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD.

>they're actually trying to normalize their blood cult
the kikes have made their blood cult (((medicine))) in america since 1934, and still mass-manufacture and promote it to this day

I know, but they were never outright normalizing it for what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWFosb98Kec

Fuck you fucking pussies.

I am 25 and I need more fucking brain juice.

BABY HARVEST NOW

What faggot? Throw those umbilical chords in the blender. Ill mix fetus juice with my fucking protein shake before my morning workout.

>born overseas because my mother got stranded there on vacation because planes would not take a late stage pregnant woman
>as such, was never circumcised
feels good man

youtube.com/watch?v=-dWQ2WzQCFc

Holy shit, the Jews must have known this for millenia.

What the fuck is this shit? I do not get your images, and what the fuck is this voodoo bullshit youtube video.

God fucking dammit IT IS MY RIGHT TO EAT THIS

noun
noun: right; plural noun: rights; noun: the right; noun: Right; noun: the Right

that which is morally correct, just, or honourable.
"she doesn't understand the difference between right and wrong"
synonyms: goodness, rightness, righteousness, virtue, virtuousness, integrity, rectitude, uprightness, principle, propriety, morality, truth, truthfulness, honesty, honour, honourableness, justice, justness, fairness, equity, equitableness, impartiality; More

youtube.com/watch?v=8-yWKgZv9JY

It is my moral obligation to become the best version of myself. Jesus wants me to be the best version of myself because he loves me :D

THEREFORE, JESUS WANTS ME TO EAT UMBILICAL CORDS

AAAAAAAAAA I REFUSE TO BELIVE THIS SHIT FUCK YOU Sup Forums FUCK YOU SO MUCHE

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaa

You can synthesize it for cheaper if you truly wanted to become the best you can be would you not heed the words of someone more informed?

Child sacrifice as the Fountain of Youth coming soon.

>Someone more informed

And who may that be, if I may ask?

I like the real deal.

child sacrifice and the fountain have been a WIP and "Soon" TM for thousands of years they are not interested in life from all evidence accounts for instance this user would most like prefer to consume the entire baby.

Any entry level General practitioner

I think I will do my own research. Then hire a baby harvester ghoul who does my bidding. Or, I could create my own lab, and grow babies with extra juicy umbilical chords and plasma. Genetically engineer babies to have a lot of TIMP2.

And stock up, baby!

u forgot your pepe

In Asia the roast animals alive because of the adrenaline released into the tissues. In the West we do this with boiled alive lobster.

(((They))) will do this with children. Think Moloch Inc. with industrial sized ovens. BBQ preteens for immortality.

Fuck that gay frog.

Btw, here is the journalists' linkedin

au.linkedin.com/in/alice-klein-17808ba4

Very NICEsss

I would fornicate with her while drinking baby plasma from a golden chalice.

YEAH BABY YEAH

D-daily dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>mfw when (((they))) think they can put off judgment by delaying death
>mfw when they're being judged right now
#RokosBasilisk

That guy is a retard. Obviously, this is a blood lust and not whatever he did.

>beware false idols

You know what you think you are.

Right, I should probably contact the journalist now that I have her contact information. Work out a deal and sleep with her, so I can have access to baby plasma.

I would definitely not waste the baby, because I am deeply spiritual, and believe in conserving. Just like the Natives always ate the entire buffalo, and put every part to use, so will I will harvest and lab babies.

Nigger blood turns you into an ape.

What does this have to do with me learning from protein consumption?

How is this relevant?

Semen is delicious.

ADENOCHROME

They're going to be tortured an eaten most likely.

Did you even read the article?

It is plasma from babies. This is what I will consume. The journalist who wrote the article will consume my semen.

>interdimensional vampires

Wake up you DUMB GOYIM

THEY'RE HARVESTING YOU

Bingo!

This is immediately what I thought as well. Maybe not from umbilical cords or whatever, but yeah maybe they really are drinking children's blood or some shit. Freaky.

Okay, but this is not related to plasma, or TIMP2 proteins helping with IQ booster. My IQ is already 137. I really do not even need it. But hey...what the hell?

Nice info graph.

Im def not saving it, but it left me puzzled. That's for sure

>and people wonder why so many blood banks set up at universities

Pls goyim donate for free, you shouldn't make money from this, its a donation to your fellow man!

>procedes to sell your freely given blood

>namefag

this thread makes me want to kill myself

Be sure to donate your organs for free goyim

Welcome to the nightmare?

Can we get some more nightmare-themed reaction images in here? No infograph dump this time.

Thread theme:
youtu.be/F81uA7XZCDA

wake me up

I always thought that was just because shellfish goes bad so quick once it dies. Like adrenaline is supposed to make stuff taste like shit anyway, isn't it? That's why you want to get a clean kill or your meat will be nasty. I doubt your lobster claim.

Dog probably is pretty gross and greasy anyway, and Asians are animals, so I buy that.

I've heard that about lobster. I hope it's not true.

Those things live forever though. What the fuck.

How is this a nightmare?

This is wonderful news! I saw a pregant lady smoking a cigarette last week. You think the nicotine will effect the TIMP2 protein concentration in the plasma?

You sound like a Suspicious Individual.

>Bloodborne is now real life

The classic.

>this is how normal people think

>BLOOD OF GOY BABIES MAKES BRAINS HEALTHIER

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

DON'T READ THAT GOY I'M WARNING YOU

OY VEY STOP THE GOYIM

But, Mosley hated kikes.

What demonic filth is this?

Simon Stalenhag

That must stink for miles.

That's a good point.