I'm a Jew and I'm not an ally of the alt-right, I'm a right-leaning libertarian. How do I stand with you guys?

I'm a Jew and I'm not an ally of the alt-right, I'm a right-leaning libertarian. How do I stand with you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there isnt room to stand in an oven

I used to be on your side till I realized all races aren't equal, and open borders leads to destruction of the United States. I dont blame the jews, you have high IQ's and naturally become collectivist.

get bigger ovens, making me sit in the oven is very Anti-semitic and I'll have to report them to ADL

If you get an ethnostate, so do We, jew.

Not gonna lie jewish women are based

you aren't wrong, open borders are bullshit, we need to take a page from Israel's book and not tolerate shitskin shenanigans

...Fucking leaf...

Semites are not human. Sand nigger cultists are not human.

Canada already is an ethnostate, as long as you aren't white

You're our enemy then, every self-respecting White European AND Non-White GOYIM CATTLE is YOUR ENEMY. UNLESS You EXPOSE That Israel is a Kike-Jew Elite Terrorist State which occupies, almost the world, through blackmail/fraud/extortion/lies/control of all of the levers of power in all White Nations world wide in modern day (you'd be some kind of Jewtard to say "it's a white supremacist government" yeah no bruh it's a Jew Terrorist World Order OCCUPIED gov).
Israel did 9/11 and attacked the USS Liberty Ships and is SOULY Behind WHITE GENOCIDE. Once you end ISRAELI JEW WORLD ORDER OCCUPATION AND CONTROL OF YOUR NATIONS Then and ONLY THEN Can you FIX THE WORLD and CORRECT HISTORY and END ISRAEL (because they did 9/11 and holocausted the USS Liberty and OCCUPY our nations thus they cannot be tolerated any further and anyone who does tolerate them or is pro-israel is a retard or an agent end of story).

That's really all that needs to be said here.

Hitler Didn't Do Anything Wrong, see:
youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0

I just want to find a nice Jewish girl with rich parents that can make good matzoball soup and shares my hatred for gefilte fish

shalom

שלום

oh no he found us out, delet this goyim

You're directly addressing a separate and monolithic pol, data mining, volunteering unverifiable and irrelevant personal information, and demanding that others write your thread for you.
You are a textbook shill. Read the rules. This place is comfy for Jews who do not try to tell us what to think or study us, and unwelcoming to paid shills like you. Try writing legitimate content instead of data mining.

I mostly made this thread in response to the faggot alt-right Jew thread, gotta get some Jew Bros in here that aren't edgy faggots ya know?

Hop in an oven and we'll be all good

in my family we call them "the filthy fish"

I am Jewish girl btw

What exactly are your thoughts on Israel user? Just curious.

any tips on finding a Jewish gf? I'm surrounded by Goyim girls everywhere, kippah or no kippah?

I totally hate libertarians.

jews are cool in my book, just stop with the circumcisions.
>libertarian
in my eyes that is one of the most idiotic political leanings on can have.

Fuck alt-right Jews

t. Jew

Earn a lot of money and be taller than 6'

it's a cool country, it has a Muslim problem but I feel like it has potential, and they are get a bad rap from leftists and alt-right when people don't know what they're talking about

I'm 6'5, but seriously does the kippah turn girls away?

One day you will understund, liberty is not everything....

I think only Jews should be circumcised

stop posting the edit

Back to Israel.

go to israel. leave us the fuck alone and we probably won't bother you.

Shalom bro, but yeah I get ya they're the Jewish equivalent of race-traitor cucks

Hi. Can i see ur booty pls? :)

Also do you agree that male circumcision is wrong and that Judaism is a religion not a race? Also do you embrace your white genes?

U can be my jewfu potentially, if u answer correctly.

Adonai is everything, liberty is a luxury that leftists want to destroy

Jew is race and whiteness must die

I'm only gonna go to Israel once they solve their Muslim problem

>booty
>not asking for pics of the best tits of any race

Jew tits are one of the fine pleasures in life

Any Jew who goes against the Kalergi plan or who doesn't support Israel's right to dominate the ME is a race traitor IMO.

wtf im a zionist now

You don't, Fuck off

Wrong answer bitch.

Fair enough, but don't you think the colonization of Palestine land warrants some form of controversy?

No, Arabs are literal apes.

I think people who need it for medical reasons should be circumcised. Jews can get circumcised once they are over 18. you want some proof of faith, its having an 18 year old cut up his dick, not someone doing it to a baby.

I don't know why the Goyim don't support a greater Israel, imagine if the whole middle East was turned into a prosperous 1st world country, and Muslims are finally BTFO, it would be great. but unfortunately the Israeli government couldn't handle that land, and being an occupying force has already taken a huge toll

First do your part to remove kebab, stop getting others to fight Israel's battles. Then we can talk.

your religion wants me as cattle, maybe if you convert

>Arabs started the conflict
>they tried to genocide the Jews and failed
>they willfully left their homes thinking the Arab league would "throw the Jews into the sea"
>not a single Arab country took in Palestinian refugees after TELLING them to leave their homes
>Arab league created the Palestinian state
yeah hell no, they deserve no sympathy, they're animals

Because most of the anti-Israel people are mudslimes larping as whites.

It's fun to just Google Maps random Jordan/Leb towns and random Israeli towns that are literally a few miles from each other. It's like night and day man.

>How do I stand with you guys?

into the oven you must go.

no, Jews have to be circumcised in infancy, it's a mitzvah

Israel did pay the US an obscene amount of money after they attacked the USS Liberty. What did they have to gain?

I'm in the US military, the last thing I want to do is fight for Israel, I totally agree that they need to fight their own battles, but I still value our diplomatic relationship with them

>the Israeli government couldn't handle that land
the US could help

Goyim are not cattle, some kooky medival rabbis might think so but our Tanakh has many stories of riteous Goyim

please read the replies before posting Ahmed, the joke has been made already

Also tell me Jewanon. Do you or lots of jews believe in the Talmud?

>q2Ax) 04/19/17(Wed)19:57:08 No.121926603▶
> (You)
That's a very "eye for an eye" way of thinking, don't you think? Do you think all Palestinians deserve to suffer due to the merit of their leaders? If someone were to argue for the colonization of Israel solely based on the actions of a few jewish elites, would you be making the same argument?

Don't practice Judaism, raise children to not be Judaist. After that put yourself in the oven. Easy.

the US shouldn't help, Israel is a big boy now, it needs to ween itself from relying too much on foreign aid

if we're good can you save a place in Zion for us?

fuck your mitzvah. human rights > religious hoodoo

We all do, the only ones that don't aren't recognized as Jews. The Talmud isnt what you think it is, it's literally rabbis arguing over Torah and their arguments have been recorded. I have a couple volumes sitting around, I can take pics if you want

The Talmud is tens of thousands of pages (pic related). Most Jews haven't even read a page of it. That said its very influential in modern Judaism, along with the Zohar and other books.

Because you are not fighting your own wars. I remember reading in the Bible about brave jews fighting for their beliefs and freedom.

I dont recall stories of backroom dealings and false flags tricking other countries to fight for you.

Also.Explain the rampant anti white jews.

What sort of allies are jews?

they shouldn't suffer, but Israel isn't responsible for them, the Arabs are

Human rights are a bunch of hoodoo
>everyone has their own grisgris

tradition states that all human beings that are riteous will have a place in the world to come. We are the only Abrahamic religion that doesn't think you're going to hell, we don't believe in hell

No, its very clear cut to me. ottoman empire went dead so as was to way of the time ,birts took the land. Brits gave the land to jews. Arab league refused to acknowledge any of this so from their point of view the land is under enemy occupation. Its 2 sides fighting to push their version of reality.

anti-white Jews are cancer, they're cucks and they just repeat what their cuck parents taught them, gen Z is getting more conservative, even among Jews

get in the oven jew

Todah

Brits tried very very hard to keep the land from belonging to the Jews, they supplied the muslims

Im also Jewish and i do not like the alt-right either. Im a strong conservative and id never change. Honestly during the Berkeley protest i was rooting for the skinheads. I dont agree with their stance, but they were pounding the shit out of the libtards without weapons like the commies.

I see. So pic related isn't the views of most jews then right? Are their arguements where the Rabbis in the book defend the "goyim"?

Tits or gtfo.

Shalom bro. glad we got some conservative Jews in here, it's becoming more common I feel like, when I was a kid almost no one in my congregation was conservative, now about half of them are conservative

Ok, but why are their parents teaching them that?

I honestly dont understand.

While I still question Israel's actions in regards to Palestine, I can see how there might be two sides of the argument that aren't as equally made apparent. However, would you justify the six-day war and what happened on the Gaza strip? Do you not feel like Israel was the aggressor in this case?

yes of course, there has been some very kooky rabbis in the Talmud, and some very smart ones, both are recorded and also context is key too

JUDAS REEEEEEE

>I'm not an ally of the alt-right

Seems like you already answered that question.

I wish people on Sup Forums would stop with this edgy shit especially considering how many of us deny the Holocaust happened at all.

parents impart their values onto their children, it's something all parents do, Judaism became very secular in America in the 20th century and caused a lot of loss of value and right thinking among American Jews, but now the pendulum is swinging back

Holocaust never happened, stop spreading Jewish lies.

Okay I sort of figured as much. Can you post a few just so i can have them saved?

not jewish, but also not an edgy faggot

will gas you last, long after the fatties have been weeded out

Its terrible. Im from Southern California too.. every family dinner ended in yelling when i was little. Us conservative jews hold our own. Were forced to have sound arguments because of all the opposition. My congregation is retarded. During Yom Kippur they had a lesbian go up on the Beema and give a speech about gay acceptance. Like WHAT THE FUCK DUDE NOW IS NOT THE TIME. Orthodox judaism teaches conservatism actually. Im not orthodox but i know the teachings of them, and it is highly right leaning. Jews took the wrong values out of WW2. I think they also need to fit into the population which pretends to be most accepting of everyone to gain common ground with people everytime they were exiled. Just a thought though.

>Libertarian
>Jewish

It checks out.

the Arabs started the war
Israel sued for peace many many times
Arabs wouldn't except peace
Israel offered to give the land back
Arabs would not except the land
Arabs were the bad guys

Well you better fucking hurry up or us whiteboys will just assume your all fucking out against us.

yeah hold on, gotta get them, a lot of it is very boring arguments, but I'll try to find some good pages

no. again, in this type of argument the one who wins is the correct one. historians may sing of your nobility but you won't be any less dead. also when people start shit they should not be surprised if it does not go their way.

I totally agree, I live in an area with only one synagogue and it's reform so I have to fight the liberalism, I wish I could go to a modern orthodox synagogue. But that being said I still have seen an increase in conservatism in reform which is good, it's slow but happening. sorry about your Yom Kippur user, that makes me sad

Jews have always been a little out of sync with the pendulum of Goyim society, it's coming user, conservative Jews will be at least 50%

Yea i currently live in the south and there isnt a synagogue for 100 miles. Im also in the military and theres a little jewish group on base (around 10 people). Youd think religious jews in the military would be conservative, but no its about 3/10 are really conservative -_-

why don't Jews just assimilate and stop getting eternally shoah'd for scheming against the goyim

I support tikkun olam but Reform is starting misinterpreting it to mean "anything that pushes the liberal agenda".