Euroanons if Trump is going to allow Immigration from Europe would you consider moving here...

Euroanons if Trump is going to allow Immigration from Europe would you consider moving here? What state would you move to?

Any questions Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brlogf_nDDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I was granted permanent residence for 2 years and the promise of citizenship after those 2 years I would come tomorrrow. sweden sucks ass

I'd like to move there in 6 years, don't know where to exactly, but a chill, white, trad place would be nice. any place like this?

has there been any sort of proof he would do this?

I would never leave England but if I did I'd probably go to New England.

in 6 years nope.

Nobody can drive there m8, you'll probably regret that choice.

Sessions,Bannon and others with close influence towards him have said they're planning on it.

>Durr Bannon will leave

When will that meme end?

Portugal isn't white?

>implying it will exist
America is a few oz away from a Pythagorean Cup

we'll see. i don't think there is any hope for America. our culture has died and our freedom has almost died too.

Yes I would leave this sinking ship tomorrow if I could.
Colorado seems like a decent place.

I think Barcelona

Also
>Get your red pills here
youtube.com/watch?v=brlogf_nDDM

I would come and marry a hot Mormon girl so we would get our own planet or whatever after we died. Or is that Scientology?

I want my children and their children to dwell in freedom. UK is full of moron brainwashed cuckheads. Not full but a lot. And it's not as bad as shitbag Germany hey

Yes, but i've always had a thing for america since i was a kid. 6 years is a lot of time, maybe i'll stay here, idk
aww :(

I hope this happens, I've been saying this is exactly what we need to do for a while. Can't wait for the tears from the left.

UK has a whiter future

Hell even him allowing South Africa white refugees to come here will keep them assblasted for months. It would be an ultimate victory for Trump and anyone on the Right.

Don't listen to him, he's being a defeatist.

There's plenty of normal places, they're all generally not major cities.

Probably one of the scandinavian states, since the climate is similar.

I could not stand the heat in the south.

>Anyone arguing

Fuck you

I'm fine with that, i like chill places

where do you live mr. fancy pants?

Wisconsin is nice, also heard good things about North Dakota

Texas

the west-midwest and north east are comfy, white zones. Midwest for more trad.

How's Colorado.

From what I've heard it seems nice, one of the better states that border near Mexico.

>the texas meme
texas is overrun with spics, nogs and strait up white trash

Fuck Northeast , nothing but high taxes, faggots, gun control, and white genocide there. Midwest to Mountain West, or maybe the South if you can stand the heat.

Yeah, it would be perfect for our Iberian friend here

Pennsylvania and New England are barley surviving it. Hope to god Pat Toomey supports the RAISE act.

Keep in mind PA is 81% Non Hispanic White as of 2017.

Yes i would move as soon as possible, if i could get a loan to by some land. Maybe start a farm with my family over there.

Montana, Idaho, Utah, and North Dakota would be the best places to move to.

since i cant know US like you, here are the requirements:
1) hot white faithful girls with huge boobs
2) housing is not a ripoff
3) can find a work in software development
4) no niggers or other minorities around
5) bonus point: can buy hashish easily

any suggestion ameribros?

Maybe rural parts of Washington, Oregon and Colorado too.

PA is midwest minus Philly area, I'm talking DC-NY-BOS corridor. Basically I-95 is for fags

kek

Provo, UT

I see, good thing I look like a spaniard so I won't be treated like a mexican (hopefully)

Rural Ohio

rude

100 or so years too late fella, place is full of cunts now more so than any other nation in the developed world, second only to France

Or Western Montana. But you might have to find the big-boobed waifu elsewhere and then bring her there.

it used to be, go to Montana

I would move to Wisconsin. Not only because of 'That 70s show', but I feel Norwegians belong in either Minnesota or Wisconsin.

Sorry , too much of the Sultan's blood runs through you to be welcome in the Midwest. No hard feelings Conquistador

Why would i go from a white homeland to a 50% white mutt country? Theres often Americans that post these types of threads saying "HURR ESCAPE ALL LE IMMIGRANTS COME HERE XXXDXDXD" but it's far, far worse where you are. Not only do you have more of them almost all your white are mutted and has the same effect.

>Provo, UT
HOLY SHIT
IT LOOKS LIKE HEAVEN

i just glanced breifly on wikipedia, but it checks out mostly everything.
a bit cold for my standards, but i see it gets hot as well.

no niggers, only white, based mormon community, futuristic and at the same time sorrounded by awesome nature.

wtf i wanna go to Povo now

As long as they don't get to vote for anything even with citizenship.

cool thanks

>A whole state is shit because the major cities are just as shit as every other major city

Fuck off Jack, Murica will kick ur red coat arse

UKfags are welcome here in CO, I like your cut of humor

i would have voted for trump, moron

I was planning to move to the US before Trump was elected. I want a house with a big yard, a garage with a big car and a wife with big tits. America is the place to be

>if Trump is going to allow Immigration from Europe
What are you talking about? I don't even need a visa to travel to the US.

nah nigger go to Ouray, CO or Moab, UT

shit is breathtaking and its too dry for niggers to survive

I would suggest Pennsylvania but it just so happens that we are full. Stay out, please.

and yet here I am in northern rural Michigan, haven't seen a non white in months

>he thinks that matters

Your list is a dream. Especially considering how many asians and Indians go into tech and how many poor Mexicans and blacks are all over the place. The more money you have he less non-Whites you'll run into though.

On the brighter side Drugs are easy to find as are hot White girls. Whether they are good quality drugs idk as I don't take any. Go to any research hub (silicon valley, reaserch triangle in Raleigh, ect) for tech.

Full of vampires.

Hahaha kek, is that a thing? Do nigs dry up for real? I'm heading out there!

You'd be surprised how many want to move here, It's your opinion after all. We all have flaws just wanted to post this to see what people's thoughts about it where. Plus we have different sub-regions, If you didn't count any of the minority majority states we'd be at least 80% white. But however all places are stuck with shitholes.

Most wouldn't because they enjoy their welfare

Moving to northern rural Michigan then once I get my DO and save up a few thousand.

t.spic

Mormons are weird

I would.

To a place where the land price is quite low, the climate is temperate (no ball-freezing winters) and the entertainment of a larger town/city can be found within a 1.5 hour drive.

What are my options?

>Ouray, CO
>The city population was 813 at the U.S. Census 2000 and 1,000 as of the U.S. Census 2010.
no thanks, I could never live in such a small city. 115k of Provo scares me as well.

>Moab, UT
>picrelated no thanks

Provo still top choice so far.

White birthrates are rising though, and maybe Trump culturally can rally white birthrates even higher. It seems this presidential win has shifted white consiousness, I can just feel more spirit in whites now compared to the 90's 00's and the Obama years. Even normies are starting to be proud or at least non-apologetic for being white. Especially if he brings jobs back and takes a stand against illegal and legal immigration. Add bringing whites from Europe and that is another plus.
We still are not out of the water by any means, but things are looking better for us than they were 5 years ago.
Even if Trump is a kike shill, this was a big win for white America, the most important thing right now is increasing white birthrates and a Trump presidency can actually do that.
So go out everyone and have children.

quick description of mormon girls. how to interact with them?

and are they still "really" mormon, or they just act like ones like modern catholics?

I'll say this, if Trump wins 2nd term, and he is keeping his promises, I'll seriously consider moving

It's fine from where I'm sitting. I live in a safe, upscale neighborhood on the edge of the city around a bunch of rich white people. My city has niggers but it is extremely segregated and I only ever see them at the mall and a few at my school (due to diversity quotas, of course). The only other minority group is Asians, and most of them are doctors or professors and are just as desirable to live around as the whites. The best part of living here are the low taxes and low cost of living. My parents together made over $500k last year and effectively paid like 5-10% in federal income taxes. We live in a 4800 square foot house, have guns, nice cars, a pool, and a large yard, and we live close to the city park (which is very nice), great schools and a quaint business district. None of these things are possible in Europe, not all at the same time at least. So you can say we're fucked all you want, but in reality well-to-do whites in this country enjoy the highest living standards in the world.

Anywhere in the USA South of the 41deg longitude line for mild winters, you can travel 100 miles easy in 1.5 hrs with a car here

Provo's great, but Mormons are very cliquey so it's not the greatest place to make friends.

No, they're "really" mormon.

Not that there aren't ones that fizzled out and became estranged from the Church.

desu They won't give you the time of the day if you aren't Mormon yourself or are serious about converting.

4 real, its too dry for their "ashy" skin

there are days where I don't see any niggers in CO period

West/Northern Michigan is good as well.

same here.
things in italy are quickly going apeshit, but it still feels pretty good here.
and i wanna see if trump means business.

Sure, Lucifer.

Southern Appalachian Mountains Area.

>letting euro fags who cucked themselves so hard they have to leave into coming into our country once theirs is a (((multiculturial))) paradise

40% Mexican and rising

I feel like this isn't a good idea don't they have a lot of muslims? if only we could have a muslim ban we could let in all the Europeans we wanted.

Aren't Americans euromutts?

they're really weird, trust us

also they dont drink and are obsessed with coca-cola for some reason

Also good map for Europeans to know where to move to.

Muslims aren't European you fucking retard

britbong, USA are YUUUUUUGE and i'm sure we'll find a place that suits our needs.

even Italy has less immigrants than US as a whole, but still my neighborhood in Rome is almost nigger free while other parts are completely taken over by niggers and sandinggers.

Map also shows liberalism is an actual death-cult.

tfw I drive for 9 hours in a straight line and still haven't even left my state

maybe, im full blown burger. just take a look at my ancestry

lmao
>Be me in college
>Friend in dorm next door has Mormon roommate, spergs the fuck out because I left a an Empty Coke can on the minifridge and thinks he did it.

yes but they have European citizenship right? the ones that aren't so called refugees?

find a titty monster in italy and bring her here
american girls are fucking mental
I got a german wife, myself

Fuck now I want a burger.

I actually like to be left alone and not continously engaged. So what you describe is sounding more and more like heaven.

Yes, thanks for the offer.

t. EU citizen

That's not Mormonism. We just believe in another Gospel, the Book of Mormon. Women are very, very conservative and take the 14 words to heart.