Rumor is if this product fails Starbucks will have issues from the current board

Rumor is if this product fails Starbucks will have issues from the current board.

I've ordered our meme factories to prepare for battle.

?

Starbucks if full of political cucks.. Sup Forums

... how the fuck is that a flavor?

... we need to genocide Starbucks.

>59 grams of sugar
>10 grams of saturated fat
yeah ill pass.

Starbucks was a mistake

We have Seal Frogs in two stores but both only have the pink shit. We need the others; it's a medley of diabeetus.

Fat is energy

FRAAAAAAAAAAP

I unironically want to try this. Yes, I'm fat.

I really want this but I want Starbucks to crash and burn more so yeah.

no starbucks is full of hungry niggers who hope you become a cuck. thats how the jews work to kill your people off

jews claim they wandered a desert for 40 years to go a distance some americans have traveled on foot in 2 weeks because of that stupid movie forest gump

thats how jews are. its all long game shit. they pretend they couldnt go the distance in a reasonable span of time so you feel sorry for them and let them be faggots

Everything is energy

>Drawing attention to that fact that your product is 475 calories per serving.

A bold marketing strategy.

Starbucks got me into coffee. They're like the gateway drug. I never go there anymore, but I bought a super automatic machine and get fresh roasted beans.

Since they turned political I've wanted to see location after location close.

Looking at that drink I'd have guessed 1000.

They might be operating in an area where you have to prominently display the calories.

>475 kcal

>just frapp my shit up f a m

Lurk moar faggot

Checked and keked. I fucking hate the BRAAAP posters

Its mango and 90% acid pink sugar.
Shit tastes bad.

tried it today. Basically tastes a chocolate covered battery

So some brony fag that browses /pol and works at Fuckbucks, decides to name a fapicino after you guys... big fuckin deal.

That's like eating a heart attack.

Go post this in

Im friends with a few girls that work at Starbucks and they told me not to order it because its gross.

I saw a girl drinking one of these the other day and thought I was having a stroke. The colours are aggressively vibrant in real life.

>if this product fails Starbucks will have issues from the current board.
clarify? what does that mean exactly?

...or shitting one

>Buy one
>Pound it
>Vomit rainbows
We all do this at a certain time worldwide?

That sounds awful.

Test

>temporary product that will only last 5 days
>unanimously terrible reviews calling it a gimmick

seems like they know what they're doing

>buying the starbucks jew
its literally a waste of money and not even good you can make the same at home for less money

never visited or even seen a starbucks in real life, ama.

Exactly. Marketing genius at work. Whether you love the product or hate it is irrelevant, what's vital is the omnipresence of the brand itself.

/biz/

shoult i short starbucks ??

I'm you...
But stronger

>475 cal

WEW

I kind of want to try it though.

Fucking jews. Their sneaky marketing is working.

Served with a cock-shaped straw?

>0mg of caffeine

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

You might as well eat a spoonful of sugar.

Kek, fucking impossible. It's glorious

They're marketing it as "low calorie"
You forget what country it is ahmed.

t. American

>2600 cals

While I was masturbating in the employee bathroom I overheard Greg Gutfeld on fox news today say that he was going to throw his unicorn frapp at somebody he hates because it tastes awful. I kek'd.

>410 calorie DRINK

no thanks

As someone who works at starbucks, I can say that this shit is cancer. Everyone and their fuckin mom is stocking up on these like its the end times. No idea why this shit is so popular. Kill me.

>Go into Starbucks this morning for daily coffee (Large dark roast, black because I'm a functional member of society)
>Have to wait ten minutes because at least eight teenage girls are lined up buying this crap
>As soon as they get them, they take a selfie with it, MAYBE take a sip, then either throw it out or just ignore it

Why are teenage girls so retarded

cornify.com

62g of carbs.
59g of sugar.
410 Calories.
I was actually going to buy one of these because I'm practically a homosexual, but I guess not. Perhaps that is a good thing, though.

That has so much artificial coloring in it that it looks poisonous and incredibly unappetizing.

This. Not only are the macros horrible, you can't even wake up after drinking it. No wonder Starbucks customers are fatter than people lining up at fast food joints.

is it possible to order this without your cock shriveling back inside your pelvis?

If you're walking into Starbucks your dick is already missing.

EXPLAIN, is this a thing?

That's nothing.

When I was a young fatty, I once ate an entire half gallon of cinnamon frozen custard in one sitting. Was likely somewhere in the range of about 8000 cal., probably the highest score I achieved in one sitting during those times.

Now I'm a /fit/fag with single-digit bodyfat, but fuck that loose gut skin I have from eating like a hog back during the ages of 8-18.

Get on my 5000 calorie level

Undeveloped brains.

Is this new drink supposed to be for homosexual solidarity?

Upper management has said they're phasing out custom drinks. So likely this is one of the last you'll get from Starcucks.

Bruh I used to get the Peanut butter one, that has got to be higher in calories

get you coffee at fucking mcdonalds for a dollar like the rest of us you fuck.

And there you have it...62 Carbs. This is why our country is obese.

Fuck you Starbucks.

Nothing wrong with eating fat if you don't eat excessive calories.

>Drinking the caffeinated jew in the first place

wew

I worked there for a year. I want nothing more than that shit to crash and burn

If you're getting coffee at Starbucks you aren't too swift yourself. You support a libshit company that serves overpriced, shit coffee.

I could have a grande or 3 boxes of popciles.

I laughed fa.m

>muh Carbs
>muh everything turns into sugar

>333carbohydrates
>3 fucking 33 carbs

I would be dead in a week if there was a Dairy Queen in my town.

Dam that looks yummy

Found the fatty.

The unicorn crap?

It's sour and milkshake together. Absolutely disgusting.

a healthy human being needs only 2000 calories for an entire day of functioning

why the living fuck would you drink 2600 as a dessert?

When will the Unicorn Oreo shake happen?

Diabetes

>59g of sugar

Fucking starcucks

It was okay. The pink part tastes like bubblegum ice cream which is underwhelming, the sour blue portion was neat though.

Not really worth it flavor wise I'd say.

I bought this d4ink today. I wasn't impressed. It was way too sweet. My gf (male) thought so too.

No way, the flavor didn't go well together at all.

Burger yes!

Is this a legit board?

Why is it when I start threads expressing legitimate political grievances they receive zero replies.

Then I see this. Some thread about a Starbucks drink on a 'supposedly' political board that gets tons of discussion.

Have I been mislead?

Is Sup Forums nothing more than memeposting bullshit?

You faggots have been posting this shit so much here it can't help but succeed.

KILL YOURSELF SHILL
KILL YOURSELF SHILL
KILL YOURSELF SHILL

I caved and got one because a coworker said it was basically mango ice cream.

What she didn't say is that the fucking powder on top and 'blue swirl' in it is fucking sour/salty.

As soon as it started to melt the salt flavor melded with the sweet flavor

At that point it was pretty much Unicorn cum

Actually eating fat is pretty important until like 150g.

Your body will stop producing cholesterol if you provide it enough through dietary fat.

If you have high cholesterol, you most likely have too much sugar in your diet.

I know it sounds counter intuitive, but once you check out the biology of it, you see that it makes a lot of sense.

I weighed 285lbs on a high carb/high sugar diet and switched to a high protein, high fat diet and now weigh 255lbs after 3 months and my caloric intake hasn't gone down any (all of my carbs are from fruits and veggies now).

475 calories? that's 1/4th of your daily intake in a single drink

no wonder muricans are fat

I don't care about their politics they make damn fine coffee. Plus it's a two minute drive from my apartment and on the way to uni so it's convenient.

It's a mix. Note that sometimes it isn't about the topic but how you phrase it.

I dont know how starbucks could be under pressure. I see cucked dads drop $75 for heir kids to get a drink and half a sandwhich.

That's a pretty good rate of weight loss, good job user.

Philz coffee beats it. Don't know how big that franchise is though

>My gf (male) thought so too.
>gf (male)

Wrong. Moses wandered in the desert for 40 years to kill off the previous generation of slave Jews.

t. Juden