From an evolutionary standpoint, the purpose of life is to survive and propagate your dna through sexual reproduction...

From an evolutionary standpoint, the purpose of life is to survive and propagate your dna through sexual reproduction, correct?

If so, does that not mean whites are inferior to other races as they are being out bred? Is the dwindling number of the white race simply evolution taking its course?

It is survival of the fittest. If whites are dying out, it simply means they are not fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KRCW-fZh54U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is nobody able to offer a counter-argument?

There are weeds that can survive anything and then there are orchids and other beautiful flowers. Shitskins are weeds.

beauty is subjective and not relevant to evolution. what good is the beauty if it is destined to die out, never to reproduce again?

Beautiful flowers don't decide to slowly kill themselves. Awful analogy.

True that, or maybe theyre just beautiful flowers that last for the season. Seems like it, atleast.

Unless the number of white people who are alive in the world decreases, you cannot claim that a white genocide is occurring.

If there are 100 white people one year, and 101 white people the next year, then the number of white people in the world has gone up, and therefore you should shut the fuck up about your meme.

If the number of white people who are alive goes up and not down, and keeps going up and not down, then there is no white genocide. If there are 100 white people and 100 black people, and next year there are 101 white people and 200 black people? Then both types have increased. Neither is undergoing a population decline.

No genocide exists. It is utter nonsense and anyone claiming otherwise is a fucking idiot who can't do addition.

No one is being bred out. That simply does not happen.

Not only beauty, but the ability to invent things and just in general be more civilized then the shitskin cockroaches that breed like insects.

If the flowers die out and you're left with only weeds then so be it. We didn't need higher civilization anyways. It can turn back into a jungle with just monkeys running around. That's the utopia according to leafs and liberals.

>what good is the beauty if it is destined to die out, never to reproduce again?

you can't be fucking serious.

"Survival of the fittest" doesn't apply when we send niggers aid money and food you stupid fuck. What are niggers the fittest at? Collecting gibs?

Jews are in charge of the banks, the media, and a ton of corporations. For this, I give them credit... they've beaten the odds of society and risen to great heights. Sure, they used nepotism to get there, but what race doesn't?

Point being, I applaud them; but at the same time I realize that I am still their mortal enemy and thus they are mine. They may be currently beating me in the fight but it doesn't mean that the fight is over.

American culture may be intermixing and becoming weaker, but it doesn't mean that we are dying out or being killed. Wounded, maybe. We have to remain vigilant and strong, and we can come back.

The Jews may have the power, but it does not mean they are superior.

No. We are just sick with the Jewish sickness. We got infiltrated because the Jew adapted to our culture and found us a fatty host. Once we find the genocide-solution though, it will all turn around.

Once whites diminish and the shitskins can no longer be a parasite off them, the sshitskins will start to die off. Parasites can't live without a host and the modern day nigger in America won't be able to survive.

speaking in terms of pure evolution - that is to survive and reproduce. regardless of what you say, they are out breeding you if your population is decreasing.

speaking in terms of pure evolution - that is to survive and reproduce. regardless of what you say, they are out breeding you if your population is decreasing.

what good is your civilization if it cannot protect you from being extinct?

Here are literally the stages of genocide

Which stage are we on right now?

You have no idea how biology works.

If whites go from 100 to 101 and blacks from 100 to 200, they will have doubled their size, and thus their strength and dominance. As far as we have ample resources, we will be fine. But when we need to fight, and there will be 105 whites and 500 blacks, they will destroy us to make room for another 105 blacks.

Jews are a parasitic subhuman race. They are not "intelligent" for doing what their instinct tell them to do.

FInally jews will be the dominant pure race on earth and rule over all the goym from the Kingdom of Israel.

But we aren't dying out due to our incompetence, were only dying out because Jews push us to have a childfree life, while opening the flood gates to niggers.
Also, the only reason the population in Africa and Asia is so high, is because we give nonstop gibs to people who naturally would die out. We should cut all the funding and aid to their countries and let nature take its course, otherwise its just an all out nigger war waiting to happen, like in Rwanda.

Yeah, "white genocide" isn't really the right term because the absolute number of whites is not decreasing. Its just Western nations' population growth is increasingly the result of immgiration or minority births rather than white births. So "white minoritization" would be a more accurate term.

I agree wholeheartedly, but you don't run the world bank and prop up a new world order while having an IQ of 75.

Even with a powerful united global army of the Waffen SS, the Jews had the upper hand.

You can insult the subhuman Jew all day but they're pretty successful right now in carrying out their mission.

>manipulated by jews

is being manipulated into your own extinction not a form of incompetency? would it not be better if all whites were intelligent enough to see through this ruse? or at least enough key whites to warn of said ruse to the less intelligent whites?

>cutting supplies

Yes, you should cut their funding. But you arent.

whether this will continue remains to be seen.

We live in an artificial world created by the Jew. When the real world comes back, whites will rule again.

By your logic Jews are the most inferior because all other races outnumber them. The smartest whites could easily create an ethnovirus that kills all blacks, yet they don't. If the situation gets more dire, they very well might. For that reason you can't make an accurate judgement of who's going to be the winner, or if everyone ends up a loser.

>manipulated into your own extinction

I think that has a lot to do with the whole "christians can't go into banking" think

Which is probably a Jewish invention anyway

Fuck

If there were no minorities in Europe You'd still be dying out. White people don't want to have kids. They want to have vacations and nice cars. Blame yourselves

Jews are the smartest race on Earth, but theyre so smart that they fund and back both sides of a war to create a bigger conflict, and then they proceed to make massive profits off of both sides.
This way of life isnt sustainable and soon the brown hordes will revolt against the jews.

White Genocide is a retard-tier conspiracy.

That is like telling me that coughing when choking on food is intelligent.

Following instinct is not a sign of intelligence. Ask the mto discover something, and they will fail.

White people as a population are growing. Just like any civilization that peaks out with high standard of living and education,birth rates begin to drop. Family planning and use of birth control are not a sign of genetic inferiority.

I mean think about the jews, they have been a small % of the global population their entire existence, tried to be exterminated multiple times yet their population survives the centuries and is thriving now more than ever. It is likely the white people will have the same fate as jews becoming essentially a ruling class of elites in the NWO.

Lying, cheating, and stealing people out of their money? Sure, that's a Jewish reflex. I agree.

But doing it in such a fashion that it destroys the goyims, turns them against each other, and also props up fellow Jews? Takes some intelligence and coordination.

The coughing may be a biological trait but Heimlich maneuver is something that took intelligence to "figure out" and use to produce results.

Real talk: whats it like being part of a dying brand? Knowing that no matter what you do, you're on the decline and will never ever make a comeback? I'd probably just kill myself and get it over with.

But we have separated ourselves from nature. Stealing and fucking over every country you go to is not how society works. Jews are competing like animals, we are trying to make a civilization.

>we are trying to make a civilization

I'm sure that's what Sweden said, too

Why do you fags always think you are intellectual? Really is quite astounding.

The Bible says making children is good? Especially in these times? Read Genesis. Take your devil's sloppy seconds vaginas. Throw em in the trash. Marry Christ and a man. Use surrogacy. As to races. Isaiah 40:17

The thing is whites are on the decline because of multiculturalism, (((them))), globalism and the rest of the Leftist bullcrap here. It's not something inherent in the race.

There is no biological component to ideology, at least limited to the understanding of it. Genetically speaking, whites are not inferior. With respect to ideology, the left is. Reminds me of the quote, "Good times breeds weak men". If bad times come back, then so will our strength.

But i think, thr population of whites is actually decreasing. Without immigration the population of the US at least would be decreasing

>mexico for the mexicans

good joke, we're taking back out territory.

White Genocide is a meme perpetuated by white supremacists. Whites are not dying out. Think about it for a second, what would be the solution to white genocide? Force white couples to have children regardless of their socio-economic status? Force nonwhites to stop having children?

Extreme solutions for a problem that is perpetuated as "extreme". There is no "genocide" happening.

>b-but once nonwhites become a majority they're gonna hurt us!

Bullshit. Not gonna fucking happen, no proof whatsoever for these asinine claim. These fears all stem from insecurity and they build onto what is the theory of "white genocide".

There's no telling if nonwhites will even outnumber whites by a large substabtial amount in the future. Afterall, whites aren't being fucking killed. They're free as shit to breed and have as much children as they possibly want, especially in America.

If anything is TRULY contributing to "white genocide", it's whites race mixing with nonwhites. And that is completely out of anyone's control in this day and age.

Worrying about nothing.

All these projections fail to take into account what happens when the spigot of foreign aid and free gibs is cut (and it will inevitably be). See: Zimbabwe. Millions and millions of shitskin deaths from starvation, disease, and general lack of capacity to self-sustain.

>Afterall, whites aren't being fucking killed

Are you trying to make a comparison between Africa and America?

>Lol don't worry. We aren't in threat of being overrun and bred out or anything LOL

The solution is to stop importing people to displace them. Imagine what would happen to a population of eastern salmon if year after year western salmon were stocked artificially in the river.

Some eastern salmon would survive and some western salmon would survive
But they would compete for territory and some territory that would have been occupied by eastern salmon would now be occupied by weatern salmon.

Rinse and repeat and the eastern salmon goes extinct. Not only that but even the decendents of the early stocked western salmon see their genes displaced by the repeated stocking of newcomers.

No. Not at all.

> No proof others would hurt whites

Scroll down to see animation of how the game plays out

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

What if the reason for white guilt is that we have cuck genes that make us feel empathy for people outside our race?

>being outbred, literally genocide

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

You seem to be lacking in the department of occult knowledge. Every institution ran by religion, government, and money, basically any institution with authority is ran by underground dark occult, satanic, child raping, murderous, torturing, and blood drinking psychopaths who own everyone's mind because they have distorted reality through unethical consumerism and deeply programmed self-hatred. We are sick, spiritually, intellectually, and physically. People have no emotions, no thoughts, and no good actions. They are DEAD. Zombie movies are real. They are YOU.

This mostly applies to whites, but you can see the population in general in MASS soft kill. The blacks in America HAD to be put on welfare because they were actually integrating, it was the easier way to kill them off. The control of the education system is what did us whites in pretty good.

This should give you a good idea. youtube.com/watch?v=KRCW-fZh54U

Japan and Sweden are the testing grounds for the New World Order. They MUST die first, so anything goes.

the joke is that we have replaced nature with an environment of our own, we are getting outpopulated by those without the capacity to beat the environment because they get free food and protection and do nothing productive but fuck around all day, and when we fall, the habitat falls, and the parasites all die.

Just look at africa, blacks breed more there than they do in the states because their logic is "there's less food so you have to have more kids to beat starvation"

That which removes a group of genes from an area is genocide.

>Takes some intelligence and coordination.
Nah. 0. We really do have an instinct. When there's an opportunity to misdirect a goy I get this warm tingling feeling and know exactly what to do.

it's not self hatred, not really.

It's more like, a desire to prove ourselves right about the nature of human.

It's only that like all ideologies, it has a habit of coming to life and getting away from its master.

The irony is even if you want to leave it will follow, kill, rape, and eat you.

We're sorry, we really are. Just try to enjoy it while you can.

"Good" and "purpose" is subjective as well. Look at me i'm a skilled debater.

overpopulation is bad. We're apex predators not something on the bottom of the energy pyramid.
>weedman wants 100 million people in 100 year
I can't wait for all that nature and wildlife be converted for more human settlement! You can tell how shit a place is by the overpopulation density.

The only predators that can harm humans arenother humans. Be the predator or be the prey.

You're fucking retarded.

It's really way way WAY simpler than that. Some clever Jew thought up pseudo-secret cultist shit, where the aspiring politicians and media figures and taken to snort coke and fuck 10 year olds. Not the dumb goy believes he's some kind of elite, but the real reason is to tape him snorting coke and fucking that 10 year old. For that moment on, they can't even fart without permission.

Secret fraternities are used to as recruitment centers, because the curious and ambitios goyim are bound to join them.

The niggers weren't put on welfare for that either, just to make them dependent on the gibs, so they always vote for the one promising more gibs. Bread and circus, nothing has changed in the electoral process.

>Tfw when I'm black and white
>Tfw when I am white genocide incarnate
Feels good man

Whites being less tribal and more trustworthy than other races is one of the reasons for their great success. But now that said whites are in competition with other peoples (who are less scrupulous), it is our downfall. Whites are unfit only in that they aren't tribal and are overly kind. It's a real tragedy.

Are you being serious?

The best genocides are those which grant special privileges to a certain group to achieve an easier and higher standard of living (think the Ottoman genocide of anatolia) so that they out-breed the lesser group. The women of that lesser group, naturally gravitate towards the perceived stronger one in an effort to protect those eggs, and the victimized group is slowly bred out.

>If multicturalism continues
There's your own answer retard. Why is it only white nation's have this shit? Also you assume natural selection in an environment that has controls against it, namely political. If gibs get cutoff, how will this outbreeding go. Hint: watch a world vision commecial

Based Aussie to the rescue

He's partially right.
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group

It is genocide, according to the international law.

Homocide is killing a man, genocide is killing genes.

Any other definition is pushing an agenda.

Intent or lack thereof is infinitely less important than the result when it comes to preventing it. It is there anyway, not a conspiracy, merely common cause shared by our enemies.

Intent is only relevant for prosecution afterwards. Afterwards doesn't matter, afterwards, if I am to be genocided, I hope is pure hell.

>a desire to prove ourselves right about the nature of human.

Human nature is not good or evil.

It is programmable.

You cannot prove yourself right in anything, Satanism is moral relativism, right and wrong does not exist in the world of the Statist, the Flesh Eater, the Bood Drinker, and the Self-Mutilators.

Your missing context, not content. Money exists as a system to of raking in psychopaths from society into the fraternal organizations you reference.

>Some clever Jew thought up pseudo-secret cultist shit
Its direct, astrotheological, gematria, and syncertic knowledge of the creator and his natural moral laws that function in reality. It isn't psuedo, its what they've been hiding from us and we almost got to it in the renaissance, we have another opportunity to turn the tables with the age of the internet.
>where the aspiring politicians and media figures and taken to snort coke and fuck 10 year olds.
Exactly correct. Blackmail is control. Control is King. They have all the money and order following military and police dogs in the world to do their bidding and protect their ritual coven areas, its about control.

And abortion.

>Its direct, astrotheological, gematria, and syncertic knowledge of the creator and his natural moral laws that function in reality
You're crazy, that shit is being kept by the elder rabbis and no goy or a nonobservant Jew is coming near that, ever.
The "rituals" the so-called elite is engaged in is nothing, but LARP parties.

No other races are having their resources stolen through taxation and given to shitskins to breed in their own land while taking the jobs meant for the White man

Do you think those that did this to us will just stop at making us a minority?

>leaf
Sup Forums you fucking suck