Have you ever thought about the possibility that you are wrong, Sup Forums?

Have you ever thought about the possibility that you are wrong, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUwunO8FWdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the time. I also wonder if I'm mentally handicapped and the rest of the world is humoring me while my brain processes it all like I'm normal.

Of course. Self reflection is important, but you can't allow it to get out of hand and become impotence

I often think that i am going insane for noticing odd things or building odd relationships among events.
And then it turns out im right

yes, and i seek out reasons to prove it. I get a rush from correcting my erroneous beliefs

yep

Every day, but then I remember that I'm right.
To make sure that I'm right, I ask my echo chamber if I'm right. They say I'm right.

I'm rarely correct about anything.

Sadly I wonder that all the time. I've asked friends and family members but they are probably lying to me to be nice. That or they are also retarded and don't know it.

Wrong about what?

I feel like people are watching me for their amusement like on The Truman Show except I'm retarded. I feel like they can see me when I get hard over boi pucci & question my sexuality. ((they)) are watching, be safe anons.

The concept of falsification is always there.

But each time I test it, no matter how the test changes, the answers remain consistent.

No

>all these weak assholes replying yes

It doesn't happen a lot, so I have started worrying about it less.

Of course. I'm not a fanatic, everyone has to be reasoned through. Doubt is an essential part of that.

>Doubt is an essential par
Okay, buddy. I'm gonna go ahead and never trust you with anything ever.

Dont be gay please

I was wrong about almost everything I believed in the social and economic world, and that's how I wound up on /pol rightening myself.

There is no such possibility in the world of possible

Maybe I am,but you might be more wrong? Faggot.

Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=jUwunO8FWdk

Okay.

Please be more gay

Yes, but then it turns out we find a semitic name and it makes sense.

>I'm mentally handicapped and the rest of the world is humoring me while my brain processes it all like I'm normal
are you my long lost twin brother?

Anything's possible

you also have this
> I've asked friends and family members but they are probably lying to me to be nice. That or they are also retarded and don't know it.

I used to think I was going a bit too far at one point but then I was proven right so many times even my grandfather who always hated me asks me for political advice now.
Sure you can be wrong but anyone can learn the truth if you are autistic enough to convince them.

I mean, it'd be the height of narcissism to never even consider the possibility. My beliefs are based on several decades of life experience though, so it's going to take more than some whiny liberal brats appealing to the current year in order to substantially alter them.

No, but I've been very sure that Jeff Goldjew is wrong for decades now.

I gave up caring one way or the other years ago.

I'm a skepticist/pragmastist, so my whole worldview is predicated on questioning and optimization of my maps of reality.

Sup Forums gets some things right, some things are overblown, and is the funniest place on the internet.

Be me

Hate Niggers

They hire a nigger at work

make me train him

kind of a nice guy

I train him right, he knows everything

Really nice guy, I and Sup Forums might be wrong!

4 months later we caught him stealing

fuck

Sup Forums is never wrong

What was he stealing?

About what?

This is the process by which we improve ourselves

his gf

Bikes

He stole the owners daughters virginity.

Heh.

The day i'm wrong is the same day we get a remastered version of SEGA Bass Fishing.