How can you tell who is the shill on an anonymous board?

How can you tell who is the shill on an anonymous board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All I have to do is check if they disagree with me. I am right about everything, so anyone who holds a contrary opinion must only be doing it because they have been paid to do so.

they support and/or hate trump and/or jews

It is very easy if you apply 1 rule.

if it is anti-white it is a shill post. even if the post was not intended as a shill post it is if it is anti-white.

clears up every "omg ricepill, blacks did this" and so on. put the white filter on and you will know.

Because we know which formats and narratives are non natives but coming from a penetrative and subversive posistion.

Ask Shareblue..

lurk more newfag

the smell

and lurk moar faggot

are Jews white?

Pretty simple, get a job with them and leak their marching orders and organization plans.

www.shareblue.com

you tell me jewboy, are you white?

Go back to plebbit shill. Sup Forums is a board of peace. We love everyone. If you're racist or homophobic gtfo. xD

He dares to question the God Emperor's actions as if Kek wasn't wise.

>t.fag

you had to throw in the gay shit didn't you?

>leaf flag
shill

>aussie flag
typical shitposter

>burgerflag
superior poster

are swedes white?

yes very much so, we are dwindling as a people but we most definitely are white.

>no context, data, source, logic, argument, or relevance
>directly addressing a question to "pol" or "you guys"
>talking about the board itself rather than talking about the board's topic
>one-line writing prompt one-post
OP is a shill. A shill is anyone who writes like a shill. This is the fairest standard in the history of human law.

by having a brain you retarded mongoloid

Jews are mongoloid

the leaf is a good indicator

Opie is a shill trying to figure out how to blend in to deceive us like the kike he is.

Anyone who isn't a radical centrist is a shill whether they know it or not.

By listening to my inner meme-voice, I can tell who is shill and who is not.

There are no shills here. It's alt-right conspiracy mongering. No one would take the time and effort to shill on this no name loser board.

Go to 8pol, they have a huge sticky full of information unlike this cuck nigger board that mods encourage shilling and shitposting on.

I support our President.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU SHILL GTFO

They don't understand the mindset of this board's long-time users. Most old Sup Forumsacks followed the rule of "lurk more" before ever posting. If you've been lurking long enough, you can spot a shill from a mile away and if they're not a shill but they look like one, then they're fucking retarded. Their tactics are easy to spot. Read a bit about COINTELPRO on message boards and you'll learn a lot. Old Sup Forumsacks have that shit memorized. There's also a lecture from an old KGB agent you should watch about subversive tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Watch that and you'll begin to understand. Also, lurk moar faggot!

There is no define way. But some telling signs.

>Only 1 post by this ID
>less then a paragraph of text, sentences with spaces are an exception
>post is a meme copypaste
>BBC / White superiority with no attempts at refutation
>short post that isn't funny
And again...
>"Whites are the master race fuck shitskins" post are meant to derail an entire threads

Umm...I don't know how other orgs work, but with Shareblue, we use a custom browser extension that uses ids to automatically highlight the posts of fellow employees so we can recognize each other.

I don't disagree with this post, but the author is a leaf so there must be something wrong I'm missing out on. That, or he's a shill

This^ Some good highlights.Take notes people.