Kremlin compared Navalny to Adolf Hitler

Kremlin compared Navalny to Adolf Hitler
unz.com/akarlin/kremlins-for-navalny-video/
Is he finally ourguy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rosjVJieKnw
google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
archive.is/MFHlF
europe.newsweek.com/putin-declares-russia-ally-islamic-world-464160?rm=eu
jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175#article=6023QzFFOUYwMjdENkVGMzlCOTUwMzVCMkYzOUUzN0Y5MzI=
sputniknews.com/russia/20130912/183384782/Russia-Has-Second-Largest-Number-of-Immigrants--UN-Study.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9sx2YmSXDy8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_List_of_Extremist_Materials
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=6X4afTIDvs8
youtube.com/watch?v=jrKaX0rdBe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=rosjVJieKnw

I only made it 30 minutes thru Oн вaм нe Димoн on Youtube. Is it valuable to watch the rest? or does he repeat

>Is it valuable to watch the rest?
Definitely yes.

Nawalny will win. Putin is too multi-culti.

As a diaspora slav, I am having a hard time coming to grips with the way the Medyedev findings were swept under the rug. He hid his fortune the same way Hillary hid hers. When we learned what Hillary did, we damn near burned her at the stake. In Russia, no one even cares. Of course, if Navalny did get to power, PФ would cease to exist within the half-century.

I hypothesize that Medvedev is more like Jeb than Hillary - corrupt, but ultimately a weak puppet used as a tool of a greater power

And I imagine these anti-Medvedev protests are just proxy for anger at Putin

Most of Russians you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Olgino and Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

Video inside the building:
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

>russians are mostly conservative in general
>libtards thinks they're only ones who can afford internet

>commie Zuganov called Navalny as a new fuhrer
Seems like its a new campaign against Navalny.

>anti-White thief
>conservatism
The two have nothing to do with each other shill

you can fool foreigner but not russian remember it

Facts are facts. Let's be real.... Vladimir Putin is a turbo cuckold. No one debates that.
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)let in 2-5 million chinks

The evidence:
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
9)Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

archive.is/MFHlF
>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

>putincentrism much
putin are only one who lives in russia?

>real topics mixed with irrelevant libtard tears
>Maksim Marcinkiewicz
>Maksim Marcinkiewicz
>Maksim Marcinkiewicz
SERIOUSLY FAGGOT? SERIOUSLY?
back to 2ch

This one is more related than Marcinkiewicz, Navalny back him.

>Of course, if Navalny did get to power, PФ would cease to exist within the half-century.
This offends me, delete

Let's do the fact check of the bullshit you wrote
>1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence

Law is not aimed at denialism of holocaust and doesn't mention it specifically. It's broader law about revisionism of nazism and denial of facts established by nurnberg trials. It's stupid law without doubt, because for example Katyn is attributed to nazis at those trials, but nonetheless it's not the law to protect the jews. Furthermore Putin imprisoned Khodorkovsky, kicked out Khodorkovsky, Browder, Magnitsky, etc. There are still plenty of jewish oligarchs left for sure, but Putin is fairly centrist in that regard or do you expect him seriously act anti-semite. Be realistic. Navalny at the same time flirts with leftist jewish community like albatz and tv rain, so what?

>Countless nationalists
Countless nationalists are doing terms for crimes, such as killing innocents.

is this the real world?
>hey dude
>what?
>watermelon

It's (((Nuremberg trials))), uncultured idiot. Can't deny facts. Chimp out and scream all you want. Putin turned Moscow minority Russian. Putin allowed immigration of subhumans. Putin censors the free speech.
europe.newsweek.com/putin-declares-russia-ally-islamic-world-464160?rm=eu

jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175#article=6023QzFFOUYwMjdENkVGMzlCOTUwMzVCMkYzOUUzN0Y5MzI=

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

sputniknews.com/russia/20130912/183384782/Russia-Has-Second-Largest-Number-of-Immigrants--UN-Study.html

Well, I will stop here. You are nazi moron. Don't want to spend my time on you.
You should grow up and understand that problem is created by leftism and social justice.
Life for migrant from central asia is no paradise in Russia - he gets stopped by police all the time, have little rights, can be robbed and gets peanuts for his job, while in Europe same migrant would get wellfare, and whole social justice machine to protect his rights and visas wont stop them.
Navalny's concept about minimal wage and social justice is far more dangerous than open borders with central asia without path to citizenship.
Putin is not nationalist, but he has fairly balanced centrist position on the topic.

How is TV Rain leftist and jewish?
White people successfully do media biz without any help from Kremlin.

>It's (((Nuremberg trials))),
In original german as well as in Russian it's ((Nürnberg)), you fucking retard.

>How is TV Rain leftist and jewish?
by 100%, naive libtard

Central Asian subhumans have easier access to Russian citizenship than Europeans, shill

While Russia's overall population is dropping, the number of Muslims in the country is on the rise. The population of indigenous Muslims, mainly hailing from the Russian Caucasus, in Russia has risen since the fall of the Soviet Union, including a 69 percent increase in Dagestanis, a 50 percent increase in Chechens and a 100 percent increase in Ingush. Similarly, the number of Muslim immigrants is also rising. According to official state data, some 240,000 immigrants enter Russia annually — Russia's Center for Migration Studies puts this number at more than 400,000 after accounting for illegal immigration. Federal Migration Service head Konstantin Romodanovsky has said 3 million immigrants work illegally in Russia every year.

>More Muslim immigrants are making their way into Russia, driven by economic downturns in their own countries. Though official state data indicates that approximately 240,000 immigrants enter Russia each year, Russia's Center for Migration Studies puts this number at more than 400,000, factoring in illegal immigration. Most immigrants come from the Central Asian states and Azerbaijan, according to Rosstat. Russia already hosts the second-largest number of migrants after the United States, some 11 million or nearly 8 percent of the population. According to an investigation by Russkaya Gazeta, about 30 percent of students in Russia will be children of immigrants or guest workers by 2020.

>Ad hominem
Didn't expect more from you.

You write in English now, moron.

>2ch
Filthy gipsy Abu still in power there?

Can one of you help clarify what's going on in the Russian Federation right now? I don't recall a time since 2012 that Putin's govt has seemed so...out of position.

Country wide protests, calling political enemies literally Hitler and more all over just a few weeks. I imagine the little trucker strike over the new mileage tracking/taxing (or something to that effect) system has at least ended now though.

As a bonus, can any of you elaborate a bit on the fellow in this pic related? A certain Vladislav Surkov, who supposedly would give money to all sides including those who opposed Putin's coalition...but did so openly as a means to seed suspicion and paranoia in all corners?

lived it soon after he became an owner

>what's going on in the Russian Federation right now?

read saltykov schedrin

>the Russian Federation right now
White genocide in a police state

Would you say the Russian Federation is better off or worse than his satirical town of Glupov from back in the day?

Well according to political scientist Belkovsky and Zoroastrian calendar march 2017 is a turning point of Russia. New epoch incoming.

Utterly fascinating. Yet some here worship him as some sort of white savior. How did all of this come to be...and who benefits from such a thing? Putin and his friends certainly make a lot of money off the corruption, but what role do the mass immigration and open borders play?

if iphones and internet are making it better it is(but not seems like it much)

This way Igor >>> 2ch.hk

Also, I gotta ask since kek clearly speaks through you: is there any truth to the idea that the FSB actually was behind the Moscow apartment bombings which were then used as casus belli for a second Chechnyan intervention by the Russian Federation?

youtube.com/watch?v=9sx2YmSXDy8
Just watch it.

>like here is any so called white country where it is different

Haвaльный is controlled opposition. He got recruited by alphabets when (((studied))) in Yale for only 6 months. What the fuck can he learn under 6 months? I wish some of you merilards could speak both English(which you can't lol) and Russian so you can watch both the Russian and murican propaganda. Russia and (((usa))) are simply playing 9001d chess over who will make more money this year and the following ones. The real shit will hit fan when Putin dies and the Chinese take rule over yurop.

>but what role do the mass immigration and open borders play?
Cheap labor and replacement of biologically rebellious Russians. White man is a very bad goy

Note how Putin shill subhumans react on facts

How long before King Churka has him killed?

>Putin shill
you're gone too far with labeling here

LOL!!!

Holy shit. This guy is gonna make Putin look like a fucking mega liberal cuck. This is gonna be hilarious. But, Putin will probably have him killed so...

Do you think US/Russian relations would be better under this guy or Putin?

Haвaльный is CIA pet project to try and over throw Putin's ring of power. Good luck though.

"Blowing up Russia" is a conspiracy theory made up by Berezovsky and Litvinenko (jew and a traitor - both dead now) without actual basis.
Though Berezovsky was playing those kind of games and was sponsoring certain chechens with an idea of playing that coin to keep certain people in power, furthermore originally Berezovsky was one of those who actually brought Putin to power, but turned into his foe later, and throwed in the blowing up russia story to make things look backward from what it was in reality - him look good and attempt to make fsb and putin look bad.

how is this information not more well known? Not that wide spread knowledge really changes things over night...but still. It's sketchy shit all the way down.

what does this even mean?

Oh so Putin, the Jewish Muslim cock sucker, should remain dictator of Russia because he is doing suuuuuuuch a good job? LOL! Fuck off shill.

pussy riot supporter would be bad for any country

This is truly a wheels within wheels sort of situation. Everyone has an agenda though, that much I can be certain of. But I do wonder how the Chechens thought they were benefiting from blowing up random apartment buildings (as opposed to knocking down the tallest buildings in the US + exploding a big chunk of our military HQ to then be covered by 24/7 news coverage)

>Russians
>White

Keep dreaming.

>Chechen "refugees"
>human

Pussy riot?

I would say its well known. Btw book is banned as extremist in Russia.

yep
its like a self shot

>30 percent of students will be children of immigrants or guest workers
holy shit you guys are approaching America-tier whiteness fast. chechens and dagestanis as well, aren't they african-tier barbarians?

Who gives a shit what the Kremlin says?

>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

This is considered white nationalism?

Actually we are in a much better position than Russia.

it would be hard to explode important buildings in that manner - with bags of explosives (as opposed to knocking down with jets)

Praytell, how is this so?

Are there any other notable ones on the books banned in the Russian Federation list? I know we have a couple banned in different school districts/for entire states but I'm unclear about which ones we ban nationally here.

Our net migration (immigration minus emigration) is around 700 thousand while Russia's a more than half of that despite having less than half our population. 100 thousand of our immigrants are white. Barely any of Russia's immigrants are white, actually many whites are leaving

Ethnic Russian natural population growth has been negative since the early 90's. Even today it is negative and the Muslim growths are still high. The white American population is still growing and minority natural growth rates are less than what they used to be.

>Barely any of Russia's immigrants are white, actually many whites are leaving
This is not true, most of migration to Russia is from Ukraine\Belarus, hence white.

List of books only in russian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_List_of_Extremist_Materials

numbers user, we need some numbers. What about things like minority births edging out white births just slightly as of this year (I believe just in cities though) around the country?

>most of migration to Russia is from Ukraine\Belarus, hence white.
BULLSHIT!

FACTS ARE HERE

luckily I have a friend who actually speaks russian lel, is there anything particularly interesting worth asking him about you think? I'm sure there are English translations of a lot of them...

Also, I can't help but notice the bans of a number of nationalist/fundamentalist slogans which I'm guessing is a result of needing to maintain harmony between the different ethnicities/religions..?

>this anti putin thread again

Why you forgot mentioning this navalyny faggot sucks soros dick ?

check the stats, majority by far is from ukraine

You made this thread in the morning and completely failed to provide proofs that the Russian government has any involvement in the creation of this video.
Your claim that one university showed it and therefore it is a government project makes no sense and your proofs proof nothing.

>China
>9821
LIE LIE LIE, shill

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.

>It’s impossible(!!!) to know the exact level of Chinese migration into the Russian Far East; Russia has not run a census in over a decade. But by all indications, a significant river of people is surging across the border.

>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the DOMINANT ETHNIC group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, LESS than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims

>is there anything particularly interesting worth asking him about you think?
This one for example
youtube.com/watch?v=6X4afTIDvs8
Maybe even english version available somewhere in youtube.

well if you take non-hispanic whites only - then you are already ~50% by new births statistically.
Generally it depends if considering how things are going with white population in US you take into account hispanic whites or not.

well I give you official figures - you give 1.5 gozillion of chinese coming estimate by Shaikin - it's obviouslly bullshit to me even if we account for illegal migrants. be realistic at least a little

Navalny is definetely Hitler. Proof is on pic.

ABC News has more credibility than nerd virgin from Savushkino. Out

yep, found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrKaX0rdBe0

I remember seeing a clip of one of the mothers getting a bit emotional after they admitted they wouldn't be able to get the crew back(?) so they knocked her out cold with an injection of something. Fucking a, thanks for reminding me this movie existed though.

typical idiot, if anyone disagrees with his libtard bullshit and fantasies, then he's automatically from Savushkino or Olgino.
Article you brought quotes some Shaikin, which claims 1.5mln illegal chinese crossing border in 18 months - this is bullshit and you are a retard to think otherwise

ABC News is a respected media outlet. Who are you? Piece of shit that lies on Sup Forums for a living

Olgino, plz.

libtards from 2chan - fuck off
you are on the wrong side of the history and not welcome on this board

>ABC News
ABC is a Democrat station, and like any alphabet station lean to the left

Numbers are numbers, shill. If we are to assume that some connection with the DNC makes them less credible, than they must decrease the numbers, since the Democratic leadership is pro-migration.

They compare pharisie Trump the Rabi to Hitler a more Jew dick sicker than trump is impossible to see

Question to Russians: Are Ossetians any better than the other Caucasian peoples(who by and large seem low IQ with the exception of Armenians)

Yes. They are christians.

watch all of their investigations
That's the real redpill on putin. He's just a corrupt thief and liar that surrounds himself with equally shitty people

wouldn't judge people in general tho

as nation they're not make notable problems for us imo

This guy is a central asian shitskin, ignore him

>rising taxes
The 15% must hurt a lot.

No, they are not White

>13% meme

>15%
Top fucking kek. Try 40%

>how would you fight corruptioners Alexey?
>with handshakes

>While Russia's overall population is dropping, the number of Muslims in the country is on the rise.
whatever you say sunshine.

>Nawalny will win.

there is no free election in russia.
he 'cannot' win.

English speaking board, shill.

Ethnicity non-specific map
Research the Russian tax code before you post, fingoloid