Wow it is so weird how this is unrelated to Tillerson and so weird that it comes from Rosneft...

Wow it is so weird how this is unrelated to Tillerson and so weird that it comes from Rosneft. So many crazy swamp coincidences. Dum Libruls and their conspiracy theories and false aquisations!

wsj.com/articles/exxon-seeks-u-s-waiver-to-work-in-russia-despite-sanctions-1492620677

Other urls found in this thread:

on.rt.com/89c0
rt.com/news/383858-syria-us-strike-inefficient/
youtube.com/watch?v=t5RNIDwUYDM&list=PLPszygYHA9K1AG2uw1A1MTBwMhKhG5NlS
nypost.com/2017/04/10/mattis-says-us-strike-destroyed-large-number-of-syrian-military-aircraft/
twitter.com/ivansidorenko1/status/850903367509573633
youtube.com/watch?v=OnwPSPkC2j8
rt.com/usa/384310-ivanka-trump-influenced-syrian-airstrike/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wsj

Aint clickin dat shit, nigga,.

>WSJ
Fake news.

name a source you trust and i will post that article about this lmao

how about RT?

on.rt.com/89c0

ExxonMobil seeks sanctions waiver to keep Russia oil deal alive – report

ExxonMobil has applied for a waiver from US sanctions against Russia to keep a claim to Black Sea oil exploration rights negotiated in 2012, the Wall Street Journal reported. Exxon’s former CEO Rex Tillerson is now US secretary of state.
The Journal reported on the application Wednesday afternoon, citing “people familiar with the matter,” who remain anonymous. The Treasury Department told the paper that it did not comment on waiver applications, while Exxon said it would not discuss government deliberations.

It is unclear whether Exxon filed the claim with the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control before Tillerson was appointed secretary of state by President Donald Trump, the WSJ said.

Tillerson has recused himself from any matters involving Exxon for two years, and will not be involved in any decisions by the US government involving the company during that period, the paper reported, citing a State Department spokesman.

Trump’s critics pounced on the report as proof of their allegations about the president’s improper financial ties with Russia.

In 2012, Tillerson negotiated a deal with Russia’s oil and gas giant Rosneft worth as much as $500 billion in joint investments, to explore deposits in the Black Sea, the Arctic and Russia’s Far East. Much of the deal was put on ice by the sanctions imposed by the Obama administration in 2014, after Crimea voted to rejoin Russia following a violent coup by US-backed political forces in Ukraine.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Exxon is asking for a sanctions waiver because its exploration rights in the Black Sea will soon expire if the company does not act.

Some of its European competitors already have sanctions waivers. Norway’s Statoil ASA is drilling in the Barents Sea, while Italy’s Eni SpA is allowed to operate in the Barents and Black seas the Journal reported

Exxon has drilled off the coast of Romania, and holds a license for drilling in Ukrainian waters. There may be 30 billion barrels of oil under the Black Sea, according to estimates from Russia, Romania and Turkey.

The company was previously given a waiver to safely wrap up exploration of a well in the Arctic, the Journal reported. Those operations were completed in October 2014.

Russia has signaled its readiness to restore good relations with the US, blaming their breakdown on the Obama administration’s hostility.

“As President Putin repeatedly stressed, we are ready to go our part of the way for the recovery of our relations with the United States,” Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told the Austrian magazine Profil in February. “Their degradation in recent years is not our fault but a result of purposeful actions of the previous administration in Washington. For our part, we have always stayed open to development of predictable cooperation, based on the principles of equality, mutual respect and consideration of each other's interests.”

ITT shills shilling and Jews (((jewing)))

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

>cant attack facts
>only can accuse of shilling

>repeat until shift ends

it's not like you're subtle

wait... subtle about what? The way trump supporters got tricked into filling the swamp and not draining shit?

ok

please lets discuss this article.

Do you think it was just happenstance that Tillerson was selected as SoS? I don't. I think he was placed there to smoothen deals like this and cut sanctions back on Russia.

got it.

No one on Sup Forums wants to discuss ACTUAL corruption or news. Go back to whatever forums you were posting propaganda in.

im gonna keep bumping this until someone admits that they got hornswaggled

I'd rather Trump be a Russian puppet than a neocon-good goyim stooge.

Good, let them drill for all the oil they want. We need oil to live and liberals don't want to drill for some stupid reason.

why, both options have horrible outcomes for the US

Post back when Trump signs off on this because it's not gonna happen

>Their degradation in recent years is not our fault but a result of purposeful actions of the previous administration in Washington. For our part, we have always stayed open to development of predictable cooperation, based on the principles of equality, mutual respect and consideration of each other's interests.”

This is probably not gonna happen, not after the Syria strike

Hillary lost. Trump is Making America Great Again through smart business deals and energy independence.

>Importing oil from other countries is energy independence
How fucking stupid can you get m8

Are you for real.. do you really think we didn't ask Russia's permission before bombing that shitty empty air field.. Congress wasn't even notified before hand

very low effort shilling, 0.02c removed from your Rosneft account

retards

>do you really think we didn't ask Russia's permission before bombing that shitty empty air field

You are high on liberal bullshit. You didn't ask for Russian permission you gave them a warning to get out of the way, because killing Russian military could start WW3.

And it wasn't an empty airfield, it killed 10 syrian military personnel and it destroyed 6 or 20 airplanes, depending on who you ask

and now they're back to saying trump is a russian puppet.

i cant find any sources on the results of the bombing, do you have one for me?

Honest question do you believe that Rex should make no diplomatic relationship that happens to benefit his company as collateral even if it benefits America as a whole?

>oil company wants to drill oil
>this is considered corruption

Until it's been proven that a law has been broken (one hasn't) this will all be liberal deflection and distractions. Stay the course, pedes.

Amazing how delusion you redditors are.

>private oil company wants to violate sanctions imposed for Russia literally annexing part of a sovereign country

>merely a coincidence that the person in charge of these sanctions/arrangements now was the CEO of that oil company a few years ago

In what way would we know that it would benefit America? From whose facts would we get this info? People think the the Keystone Pipeline would help the US. Why? Because "facts" come from "monied interests" and make their way through the media and into the news.

Depending on who you ask

Russian and Syrian media are saying 6 airplanes and 9 people, but they have an obvious reason to downplay the effectiveness

rt.com/news/383858-syria-us-strike-inefficient/

They also interviewed a wife of a dead soldier killed in the airstrikes, if you think the conspiracy runs so deep

youtube.com/watch?v=t5RNIDwUYDM&list=PLPszygYHA9K1AG2uw1A1MTBwMhKhG5NlS

Mattis said they took out 20% of their operational airplanes

nypost.com/2017/04/10/mattis-says-us-strike-destroyed-large-number-of-syrian-military-aircraft/

They also held a funeral for a general that was killed in the airsrike, if you think that was part of the conspiracy also

twitter.com/ivansidorenko1/status/850903367509573633

I never said syria bombings were a conspiracy - i said it was an empty move to appease his daughter and bomb loving americans, and look tough. but i will say Russian was told before hand

So what, corporations have to lobby. It's the way the system works. I don't like it either, but competition demands it.

It's within the context of a deal that was negotiated in 2012, and Tillerson has recused himself from deals that involve Exxon.

Where is a specific example of corruption you are going on about?

do you think an exception should be made in our justified sanctions for Exxon to drill there, and complete the $500 billion deal before Russia goes bankrupt further? Do you think it is out of the realm of possibilities that Tillerson was tapped to further oil interests around the world, or at least not impede them?

there was Russian military on that airfield. Telling them was a military decision not a political one.

Unless you're suggesting they should have killed those Russians too, and then there would never ending retaliations

Because it will result in the USA annexing Alberta years down the line as it gets more integrated into the American economy.

>avoid ww3
>this means he was colluding with Russia the whole time

Trump could declare war on Russia and you retards would still think it's a ruse

>USA annexing Alberta

nigga wat

This hysteria is justified if they make this exception but they won't, at least not now when relations are at an all time low

And it is in the America First policy for the sanctions to be lifted, America is losing billions of dollars in trade too, only they're a richer country and can take it better than Russia. But American workers are losing out too. If it's America first the sanctions should be lifted, but they won't be

youtube.com/watch?v=OnwPSPkC2j8

I am being very honest with you friend, and I sincerely appreciate you talking with me level headedly - but the deal will probably get deflected to congress, and they will pass it. And if not, it will definitely go through in the night after some big story to distract the US, like all other controversial decisions that have been signed in the past, even under Obama.

You're actually retarded if you think Ivanka had any actual role in the decision to send those missiles. It's literally just an appeal to emotion. "Look how terrible these chemicals were, it made my poor vulnerable sister, the most well-liked member of our family, cry!"

rt.com/usa/384310-ivanka-trump-influenced-syrian-airstrike/

I am using RT because all American sources are ballyhooed on pol as fake news, there is no news you guys trust, so here is RTs article about how this is trueIvanka Trump may have encouraged her father to launch missile strikes against Syria, which Washington says came in response to a chemical weapons attack at a rebel-held town in the province of Idlib, Donald Trump’s son, Eric, hinted.
“Ivanka is a mother of three kids and she has influence. I’m sure she said: ‘Listen, this is horrible stuff,’" Eric Trump told the Telegraph.

He said that his father “will act in times like that.”

“And by the way, he was anti doing anything with Syria two years ago,” he added. “Then a leader gasses their own people, women and children. At some point America is the global leader and the world’s superpower has to come forward and act and they did with a lot of support of our allies and I think that’s a great thing.”

>Ivanka Trump, who took on an unpaid position as Assistant to the President in March, took to Twitter to condemn the chemical attack, saying that she was “heartbroken and outraged.”