My neighbor told me that there has been multiple breaks in's over the last two weeks in my neighborhood...

My neighbor told me that there has been multiple breaks in's over the last two weeks in my neighborhood. Its just a cul de sac with like 15 houses, but the house across the street had someone jump their fence and try to open a window before someone seeing them, the neighbor on the other side of me had a full on break in and another house got robbed as well.

I am a veteran, I own a few guns and I live in Texas. I want some nigger or spic to try and break into my house, I would love the opportunity to blast some shitskins legally. Any way to bait them to try my house that isn't obvious? I doubt its legal to shoot at them if they are on someone elses property.

sit and wait

Surely posting this thread won't get you put in jail forever when they investigate the shooting.

>Let's check the Sup Forums politically incorrect board, surely there will be a vague post on there regarding someone legally shooting a burglar we can trace back to them and put them in prison for life!

They don't investigate a black man getting shot for breaking into a white man's house.

Sounds like a heroin junkie looking for meds to steal.

So you're saying I should leave some hint I work for a pharmaceutical company on my front lawn? A decal on my car or something?

sounds good if you really got the bloodlust

>I doubt its legal to shoot at them if they are on someone elses property.
in Texas it is

best to wait until they are inside your house to shoot.

Leave a big screen tv box outside on the curb.

Don´t do it, think about the implications!
If you want to kill, even if you don´t actually do it, you are rethoricaly killing, you just have the moral luck that the circumstance hasn´t appeared yet.

I do. I would get to remove some criminal faggots from society, Sup Forums would cream themselves over it (though I could never say it was me or post proofs) and I will raise the morale of the neighborhood, knowing that nobody can fuck with us or they get shot.

It would be a win-win as long as Javon's mom doesn't get some expensive lawyers to sue me for taking her good boy who wasn't doin nuffin away from her.

I've killed before for Uncle sam and the jews whats another notch on the belt by now to God? It won't be in cold blood, only self defense and the protection of the neighborhood.

>I doubt its legal to shoot at them if they are on someone elses property.
>Texas

As a matter of fact, living in Texas it is perfectly legal to shoot someone robbing your neighbor, specifically at night iirc

Check the penal code ya dipshit

make sure theres proof of breakin or attempt to
digits say take him on naked and rape him to death

If you have a window with its front to the street, place some valuable loot within and leave it within view of passerbys. It's that easy. TVs, computers and whatnot.

There are also easy boobytraps you can make with handguns and shotguns. Some of them are specifically designed to work with windows.

At least think about what I just told you, once you mastered your rethoric, there´s virtually nothing that could remain unchanged.

They wouldn't investigate it unless there was something that would make the officers believe it wasn't self-defense.

You can't just blatantly let out bait if you want to lure in a feral urban youth. Such as a pile of cash sitting on a window still. That's unreasonable and suspect.

But a laptop sitting on a table near window? Now that's just poor thinking on the home owner's part but not necessarily something one would suspect of attempting to bait a burglar.

You can't set traps either, like rigging a window to fire when opened. OP would have to sit somewhere and wait, out of sight of a potential burglar's point of view.

Would definitely not recommend setting up a camera live feed either unless you're in a higher end home & have experienced a break-in before.

Also, OP? No witnesses, no one to dispute your claim as the homeowner. Just make sure it's a clean kill. I don't believe Texas allows you to pursue a fleeing suspect & shoot them down.

lmao not a bad idea

why shouldn't he kill? especially if its some hoodrat thug scum?

>There are also easy boobytraps you can make with handguns and shotguns. Some of them are specifically designed to work with windows.

This is very illegal in the USA. You can't booby trap your house for burglars, despite what the movie Home Alone taught us.

b u m p

How exactly would they know?

Booby traps are very easy to dismount from the inside. Unless you're considering a dindu might survive a shotgun blast to the chest (he won't), you may very well tell the police you shot the invader.

You can't use deadly force to defend property. You can only use deadly force if you reasonably believe that you are going to be killed, disfigured, or forcibly sexually penetrated. That being said, Texas doesn't seem like a place where they would investigate much because of their relaxed stance on guns.

>You can't use deadly force to defend property.
Californian detected

Nope. Thats just what they taught us at the conceal carry class. If you kill someone thats unarmed, your going to be saddled with legal bills and headaches.

Yes. Make sure you have a gun near you and make sure they are loaded with one in the chamber at all times.

Make it seem like there is no activity at your house or make it seem like you are not home.

Be ready for multiple intruders or intruders with guns. If there's more than one, then 99% chance that they will run after the first shot is fired.

Also don't forget that using a weapon in self-defense could take you to court. This will happen if the victim's family wants to sue, which will be VERY expensive if they do.

Someone unlawfully ENTERING your house IS grounds for redistributing their brains. Them walking on your front lawn though, isn't.

Conceal carry class does not apply to someone breaking into your home. There is no way to know if they ar armed or not without putting yourself in danger first.

>mfw I live in canada and I can be sued successfully for burglars falling down my stairs

Fuck this country's self defense laws

God bless castle doctrine