#alonetogether

Guy I have a long shot idea but it might work.
So the museum is getting stuff stream directly from Shia's cabin.
So what if we do some technical wizardry.
We find an access point from a computer within the building and we enter the network from there looking for any and all ip's.
Or if this museum has public wifi we enter from there bouncing throughout the network taking all the info we can.
The second option takes longer but is a hell of a lot quieter.
And both options are illegal in Finland...Probably.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiasma.fi/
finlandcottagerentals.com/index.php?article_id=140&__from_id__=204&area=144&cabin=120
finlandcottagerentals.com/index.php?article_id=140&__from_id__=204&area=144&cabin=123
env-5782511.fi.cloudplatform.fi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh and second option we are betting that the network security is somewhat lax and we don't hit some huge wall in the network.

Now we need somebody smart enough to do this.

I would be able to get away with it but im not in Finland unless maybe the museum happens to have a website?

JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE

No I want to break him now.

Why doesn't someone just get a job there?

Dronefag reporting

I don't get this work of art.

Is it meant to be political anti-trump shit? Or just a generic work of art that has endless interpretations?

If attack your enemy, they win

Fuck off, failure.

It's meant to be anti-Trump with a thin coat of paint so that it can pretend to be vaguely anti-elite.

Thanks for the (you)

You are an irresponsible pet owner. Get your pets spayed or neutered.

I doubt the website is hosted on their network.

Someone could mail the museum a Trojan on a USB drive.

Yeah, does the museum have a website? This could work if it does.

>he thinks its my cat

Isn't the simplest thing just to break the encoding on the stream to find the locations, unless they are using some well known network service for the stream it would probably be easy,

best case you track down the ISP and a general location of the video source. you're not going to get anything more specific than what's already known.

So can someone boot up a quick rundown for me? I only caught the premier of this season. Have the Lapfrogs made any progress?

We need this man for the mission

Very true. But it could at least let us know if we are in the right area. What if he really isn't in the laplands?

The website would be hosted in a datacenter. Probably an Amazon server.

Even with admin access to his computer, you couldn't get a location unless he has a GPS attached to his computer.

I bet they person that set up this video system for him knows where he is. Someone call the museum and ask who set up the exhibits computer.

Someone needs to sneak in a stink bomb.

It's getting brighter

Maybe if I was a cuck like trudeau

Yeah I presume there security is good enough to take the website on a separate network. But emailing them a Trojan could work.

This guy is probably right they most likely have the website on a separate network so its not a good way to bet in.

I haven't been following closely, but I thought there were already some very solid leads. Honestly, I'd expect some Jonne to know some Pekka who knows a Mikko who works at the museum and would give the details. Is Ylilauta on this?

Well knowing shia he is probably using some well known service and hey I never said it would be easy I just said possible.

Anyone local can check if they have wifi, might be a good start.

Yeah its more of a check our work kind of thing.

Best way to find out if he's actually trying to troll by saying laplands...

Email servers are smart enough to stop malware. The weakest link is the user. Any good hack starts with social engineering.

I do this for a living.

I still think we need to find out who installed the hardware at the exhibit. I'm sure someone knows where he is.

Here you go!
kiasma.fi/

Look im just thinking up ideas. But god thats a long shot finding the mofo who installed the hardware where would we start?

Why don't we setup our own camera inside the cabin?

Oh look at you good job. I doubt entering through the web site would work but ill poke around.

None of them are shaking out too well, a lot of disagreement. This seems like an easy try, locally or otherwise.

A company called Nebula hosts this for them.

You dumb faggots. I have been trying since day 1 to get a Fin to go to the museum, turn on wireshark. Dump the pcap to fileshare. I have already confirmed that the museum staffers will give you the wifi password. Just ask them.
With the wireshark dump, we will be able to discover the server where the cameras are communicating. Then comes the hard part. Someone will have to step up and "find" their way to the server. From there, you gain IP addresses of all 3 cuck fags. Game over.
> GG

Fins, wiresharking the network is 100% legal. There is nothing nefarious about it

It'll be worth a try, hopefully we won't have to count on Finfags.

He's in Alaska.

I worked on-site on networks for years, and you would be FLOORED at how anyone with just a clipboard can ask (and get) access to the data closet with the routers/etc.

Hey guys i haven't been on gotcha in a while can i get a basic Gestalt on what's going down? Last i heard they were doing something in finland but thats all i know.

Send the museum toy frog , faxes of PEPE , pizza , white milk , anything , spam e-mails , hi-jack wi-fi connection . PEPE flags outside track Shia Cabin plant PEPE flag . Call and ask for Shia or KEK . Repeat

HEIST MOVIE

If we could get to one of the computers that controls the microphone (s) in the museum we could change the mic input to 24/7 shadilay or trump speeches

Be our eyes in the sky's user.

Buy some cheap shit notebook no one will miss.
Change the drivers so it performs passive scans and record everything.
Leave it in the bathroom or somewhere it's likely someone might leave it so you can reclaim it if caught and cause no suspicion.

Go back the next day to pick it up.
Post results.

You don't have to know shit--
>scope the place and get a good idea where the data closet is
>it will prolly be open, if not ask for the key, or, use a card
Did I forget the part where you have to introduce yourself and talk to people?

NO! workerdrones are apathetic as shit, and if you tell them that you're there to see what's been up with their phones (customer satisfaction with voip is notoriously low, so they'll be happy), and you have access. From there, just depends on what tool you want to use to sniff the IPs.

I only realized this after so many times walking into a customer site thinking of the problem, and not telling anyone until after 20 minutes when someone asked if I was there to fix the "computer stuff." Just have to look like you know what you're doing, and dress the part. And somehow, clipboards are fucking magical. NOBODY wants to sign an invoice, so you will be avoided.

You can't determine location from a computer...

Someone that setup this exhibit knows where Shia's camera is.

Advanced interrogation.

So... what the fuck are we doing?

Whoever in Finland doesn't need to know computers just install TeamViewer and get someone else were to do it for them

finlandcottagerentals.com/index.php?article_id=140&__from_id__=204&area=144&cabin=120
could this be legit since the wood on the ceiling match the direction of the wood on the pictures we have?

>You can't determine location from a computer...
not entirely true. You can make plenty of educated guesses by looking for likely data closets. May even have a hum from the cooling.

So find their emails.

It could be

Isn't that like a PSsession?!
Won't you still need a user password?

We can get an approximation of eh 1-1.5 miles and if we are looking at cabins in buttfuck Finland and its the only 1-2 in a area we can make a guess

We're waiting on Finngolians to stop being faggots and locate this guy.

As longas the finfag and otherguy can exchange a few characters it would be good

Meanwhile Finn bros..

I love you all.

Do you think he could eventually kill himslef because of kek? He already seems kinda out of it.

One could only hope!

I cannot confirm that this place isn'y shia's cabin since there no picture of the 2nd floor. But the place is rented until April 23rd

godspeed (You)

fuck did not include link

finlandcottagerentals.com/index.php?article_id=140&__from_id__=204&area=144&cabin=123

here, I'm becoming mentally ill like shia after looking at a fucking shit load of cabins

If its him, can someone take some spray adhesive and glue pepe memes on the windows at night so he sees them when he wakes up.

Are there any pictures from Shia that show the Log cabin? I'd like to help find it.

Step one We need finfags

Or just glue pepe memes on windows of every fucking cabins since they all look the same. Fucking finns can't express originality.

Seriously, after searching on several different renting website, looking at hundreds of renting posts, I'm mentally recked. Someone times I did not know if I already checked the cabin since they all look the same and some were posted on different website.

Yeah thats the problem

Not many in here or at least willing to help. I mean I am sure there are one or two but not on pol

Anyone here on Sup Forums have a degree in astronomy? My plan is that somebody could say to him at the exhibit they are doing a light pollution study and get him to take a picture of the night sky at a certain time. From there we can compare the stars and get a latitude.

It's 6:30 AM in Finland, the NEETs aren't awake yet.

Anyone going to be in Finland soon by any chance

This might help...

Do you guys think he reads all of these threads?

Cool that means in an hour or two we might be able to get someone

This too? Shows trace routes and network hops

Yes yes yes

He does this in America and it's tracked down in less then a day using the sky.
Finfags have been given many ideas and don't even attempt anything.

I guess if no one finds him he'll keep hiding in cabins so we win anyway?

The phone numbers and faxes well come in handy

Damn good man thanks.

will*

If I Called when they opened would they know English

Yeah, probably. Most countries know English.

env-5782511.fi.cloudplatform.fi/

Yeah thats why we need finfags

Use this site to race the IP using command prompt

Hope so

I'm a based anti-feminicunt who wants to take this nigger down. Tell me what else you need. What I posted is the museum info. It's a hosted site... should we try for VPN tunnel routed IP's? I'd imagine his phones connecting via tunnel?

The when you get the IP address someone needs to spoof their IP address to be the same as the Museum then make a .bat file that has an infinite loop that all it does is make server requests to random servers for huge amounts of data. The spam will over saturate the network

If you want I can't imagine we get that lucky