Alright nazi-fags, listen up

Alright nazi-fags, listen up.

I respect your ideology, but I don't respect your major argument about Libertarianism.
>i-it'll lead to rampant degeneracy
Yes, it will. Remind me again why you don't engage in degeneracy. It's because it leads to social, moral, and physical decline. Degenerates are inferior and are less likely to survive than people who uphold family values and maintain self-control. Opening the floodgates is what will wash away all the riff-raff on the streets. You think the man with a prescription opiate habit will live to see the next 5 years when he has access to all the heroin he wants? Of course not; he'll probably overdose in the first day.

It's the law of the jungle: those less fit to survive must adapt or die. Degeneracy decreases fitness, and most people can't adapt. Institute a completely free market and watch as the blacks, trust-fund pot heads, and commies melt away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_harmfulness
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's very easy for otherwise upstanding citizens to fall victim to drug abuse, which will lead to societal collapse as the drugs will be available to anyone.

Alcohol is one of the most destructive drugs there is, and anyone can get as much as they want. Where's the alcohol problem that's tearing our country apart? There is none. Most people drink responsibly and the ones who don't die alone.

The problem is that the new generations will always get involved in it.

hasn't the explosion of trannies already proven you idiots wrong?

Kids are literally cutting their dicks off because being a tranny is "cool" now.

not by this measure

Libertarianism IMO is more of an unattainable goal that you always want to strive for but dare not ever get to.

Government regulation is a problem, we all know this. One-size fits all laws bind the smarter of us to paths that may not be the best.

The problem is that a lot of people are dumb and even smart people make foolish choices. What chance do the average have? While it's nice to say that they should just bear the consequences of those choices that's not realistic. No decent society will ever be ok with children starving to death or massive numbers of young people overdosing on drugs nomatter how fair it may be.

Authoritarianism is of course a shitty thing to live under and limits new invention and a man's ability to make the most of his situation.

You have to strike a balance between the extremes. It would be best if that balance was decided by the most local units of government reasonably possible... but you get the idea.

Sup Forums likes to talk about redpills so here's a good one. Any one political ideology taken to it's extreme logical conclusion will inevitably fail. People are not uniform, the world is not uniform, one ideology will never fit all and that's just how it is.

Minors shouldn't have agency of their own bodies. Just like they shouldn't be allowed to buy drugs or alcohol. Trannies are a mental health issue, and nowadays social problem too. The left made being a white male a bad thing, so all the white males decided to be white females so they could stop feeling guilty.

What about the strong blacks like me? I lift and speak with a general American vernacular.

>implying degeneracy isnt great, in small doses.

All this shit is mostly predicated on some sour grapes mentality by nerds. Stop pretending like you wouldnt be fucking bitches every day if you could. Otherwise, advocating some purely no fun allowed degeneracy laws is literally sklavenmoral. People, despite whatever you fucks say, need to get their rocks off somehow. If you want some sharia law bullshit where you cant drink or smoke or get your dick wet every now and then to relax then your society is going to devolve into violence.

Now please bitch at me about being a degenerate before you go jack off to smug anime girls.

Degenerate behavior in small doses is not degeneracy. It becomes degeneracy when it consumes you and becomes your purpose. Few would say that having a glass of wine with dinner is degeneracy.

>Few would say that having a glass of wine with dinner is degeneracy.

of course not, but what if I just worked 8 days straight and want to get shit faced and party?

what if I havent got laid in a long time, dont want to bother with a relationship, and get a hooker?

The words non aggression principle are missing in op's initial post. Must be a slide thread.

As much as I agree with the point you are making in your post, the supporting argument is rather weak. If you could be fucking bitches every day, you would lose the ability to love one. Notice how men who use prostitutes associate women on a lower level. Don't be that guy. Fucking a lot of women makes you gays, because polygamy is a form of homosexuality

Do you have a source for that graph? I like it.

>Every time I see that fucking flag

>Muh degeneracy
You sound like a bible thumbing Westboro Baptist faggot.

>women
>easily impressionable
good luck preventing degeneracy with the (((free market)))

>Fucking a lot of women makes you gays, because polygamy is a form of homosexuality

not much hope if your self-worth is based off of Sup Forums's opinion

6/8 of the mises founders were inbred rats, the whole idea of Jewish lolbertarianism is to open the borders. It's the American path to judeo-communism.

Libertarianism is a natural outcome of Jewish induced nihilism and naivety. History proves that utopian dreams can be achieved and that great things happen when people submit to their natural desire to obey and carefully execute well managed grand plans. Hitler was a dreamer and was called a dreamer regularly by his opponents, watch him respond to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

OP IS A FAGGOT
OP thinks we live in a democracy lololol

Ok but if you admit that you have to be stopped from fucking up their lives, what about adults? Should meth be legal? Should heroin be legal?

Adultery used to be a misdemeanor crime, now it's ok. In fact it's perfectly legal for a woman to divorce her husband and take half his stuff and his children without any proof he did anything wrong aka a non fault divorce.

That is a man has done nothing wrong, yet his life and the lives of his children have been ruined for literally no reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_harmfulness

Is wanting to live in a society where children have fathers "sour grapes"?

The very basis of human society is hinged on the acceptance of paternal investment. Degeneracy lowers the chance of paternal investment and therefore drags us down to having the living standards of African savages. D you actually want to live like that?

>lsd creates more dependence than weed
Fucking Kek. What a lie, clearly has never done LSD before. You simply cannot create a dependence on it because
1st. It requires an exponentially bigger amount of lsd to get that first high because of tolerance build-up
2nd. It simply isn't as habitual as weed, you don't feel the need to do LSD after taking it unlike weed, where if you allow yourself, you could do an ounce a day for weeks and it would be very difficult to get off it without "withdrawal"

>LSD
>Dependence
Nice troll graph. Almost got me

>Alcohol is one of the most destructive drugs there is

No man is an island, retard. If your society is filled with degenerate, you are going to be raped and so are your daughters.

>"I can't into social contract theory" - Libtards

Great post.

>stormfag shitposting irrelevant crap

This is why everyone here hates you btw.

>we will feed you this addictive poison until some of you do not die
I am a Libertarian, and i am against the legalization of any kind of drugs. Drugs are a means of killing humanity, so the Minarchist state should intervene to preserve the well being of the people.

>what about adults? Should meth be legal? Should heroin be legal?
Yes. They know that meth is bad and they shouldn't do it. Who am I to say that they don't have the right to? Alimony and free stuff is pure lawyer jewery. How does that have anything to do with libertarianism? Ideally such worthless laws and court decisions wouldn't exist.
I don't want open borders. The economy works best when perpetuated by Americans.
I can't.

Because libertarians believe every function is a vacuum.

You are as naive as SJWs.

>watch as the blacks, trust-fund pot heads and commies melt away

Or I could just put them in an oven and do the same thing

Hoppean anarcho-capitalism, based on clanic/racial social order, in fact, doesn't lead to degeneracy.

All the another libertarians ideias do.

>Who am I to say that they don't have the right to?

You are part of society and suffer from their meth addiction. Drug addicts are going to turn out to be criminals, unemployed, uneducated, won't be able to support themselves, have tons more medical problems than a normal problem, and otherwise be a drain on society.

They might have children as well which means even more resources now have to be poured into raising children you know that they can't support. All sorts of bad shit happens when you allow this level of degeneracy.

>such worthless laws and court decisions wouldn't exist.

We would need all new court and law systems to deal with the increasing number of worthless methheads and the medical costs, education costs, childcare costs, etc that they will add up and society will have to pay for.

The best form of cure is prevention, that's the one thing libertarians seem far too simple minded to understand.

Preventing metheads from existing in the first place is far cheaper and more efficient then cleaning up their messes when they do exist.

Same goes for obesity, adultery, single motherhood, etc.

If you aren't a low level monkey, some drugs can be effectively used as tools. See the movie 'limitless' for a highly exaggerated, yet on point example.

>Stock traders use cocaine to stay awake and focused.

>Techies use LSD to come up with creative and outside the box ideas.

>People in chronic pain use heroin to self medicate themselves better and more effectively than pharmaceutical controlled opiates.

>People with autism use MDMA to break past their social barriers and learn to blend in, if not understand the normies, while still holding onto autism super powers while sober.

If drugs, same as guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have them. I would prefer these things be in the open so all can have access if they desire, rather than be limited to my freedoms to explore the world and my consciousness. In fact, by supporting these things being illegal, it only bolstens support by those who have literally taken their version of "the red pill".

>You are part of society and suffer from their meth addiction. Drug addicts are going to turn out to be criminals, unemployed, uneducated, won't be able to support themselves, have tons more medical problems than a normal problem, and otherwise be a drain on society.
>They might have children as well which means even more resources now have to be poured into raising children you know that they can't support. All sorts of bad shit happens when you allow this level of degeneracy.

In a libertarian society, we do not take care of these dregs of society, and let them and their kin starve. A just reward for failure to control the self. Let their friends and families take care of them if they really think they are worth saving. If not, they will have no choice but to pull the plug. Something all dregs and poor parents should think of before having children anyways. The state is not your nanny.

lolz xD

( got it )

>Degenerates are inferior and less likely to survive
Then natural selection will resolve the degenerate problem. There is no reason to try to save the lives of retards with an anti-freedom government. Just let them be degenerates and kill themselves off.

i dont get it :(

But most people are just "normal" and getting high just increases your chances of fucking up

Have fun watching your whole society collapse when normal people are unhappy with their living conditions and want to change things.

>Something all dregs and poor parents should think of before having children anyways

Using hindsight to explain why you shouldn't have done something is not a real solution. Firemen don't rush to a fire just to say "you shouldn't have left your oven on, dumbass"

>The state is not your nanny.

No it's the ultimate monopoly on force within a certain region.

effectively you can make any law you want, assuming it can plausibly be enforced.

Your ideology in practice is incompatible with your morality.
It's not my problem, you know the answer.

You are ignoring Gresham's Law

the Bad always chases out the good

If you allow degenerates to function in oyur society they will naturally push out all non degenerates or influence non degenerates into acting degenerate.

Libertarians are just incredibly short sighted this way. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Banning degenerate behavior is far more efficient than cleaning up the messes made by degenerate behavior that you allow.

A good post actually. I agree with your opinion of Libertarianism. I look at it as a check.

Digits confirm. Social Darwinism will weed out the scum. No big government or big taxes required

The vision about libertarianism here is misunderstood.

We are not against courts, we are against court monopoly forced by the state against society.

A libertarian society is one where each one can choose be part accordding every society laws, and can, in any time, rescind. Naturally, this society can agree or not the addition of this new member according their internal private law.

A private society, i.e., a organization of private owners can join each other according a contract that doesn't allow drugs, racial mixing, homossexuals, commies and social-democrats, for example.

Another private society can join with no care about those things.

No one needs be a genius to realize that the first one will be far more civilized and developed than the second, and every degenerated in this society would be phisically removed, so to speak

So libertarianism, according a ordered, moral and free system can be the perfect way to reorganize cities according racial-cultural rules (instead the "number superiority law" of democracy) and expell out degenerated liberals.

Let the weaklings die. Negative eugenics + passive aggression. The strong will survive.

What is a functioning and active police force user? You act like 99% of people, including the cops are going to swallow the heroin pill. All it takes is knowing someone who's life was destroyed by drugs to know to avoid them.

This monkey can speak... let us call him... Bright Eyes.

>court monopoly forced by the state against society.

Which is what government is

You are basically against the concept of representative government and for the concept of private rule over a geographic area i.e. you are pro monarchy/feudalism.

And that works great as long as you are the monarch/aristocrat and not a serf.

>The strong will survive

But society won't necessarily survive rampant degeneracy. This is why ignoring the concept of society is yet another key failing of libertarianism.

If people can legally and actively destroy society how can you possibly keep society intact?

>knowing someone who's life was destroyed by drugs to know to avoid them.

People are naturally social animals. They will typically do whatever the crowd says is ok.

>How do you do, fellow white people? Let's stop wasting our time on addicts and deviants. Why help these people when we can let them die and make our white race stronger?
>Your pal, just another friendly white Sup Forums user.

Moron

You know all regulation is good

Obviously authoritarianism is good to live under

D&C thread???

Anarcho-capitalism is THE most patrician ideology. Prove me wrong

You're right.

Instituting that kind of decentralized political arrangement would cause humanity to descend into an even greater state of chaos and conflict that it is already in. Furthermore, granting leftists control over more land and resources for them to breed more degenerates is certainly not the most direct and effective way of ridding our society of degeneracy. If this is truly your goal, you should embrace authoritarian measures to suppress parasitism and degeneracy being carried out by a centralized state that works on behalf of the volk. This is the NS/Fascist model.

1950s America was quite "socially authoritarian" compared to today and was great place for our people to live.

Libertarian fag here. If left to their own devices the weak will melt away without government subsity. I am for this world you mention.

Digits confirmed. It's settled then. 'Night Sup Forums

socially authoritarian maybe but more libertarian in almost every other way... and people rebelled against that social authoritarianism a decade later so clearly not everyone was happy with it.

I'm white man with portuguese ascendence.

Latins are the fathers of west, the same west that anglos and germans are cuckholding for muslins.

Even in shitty Brazil our women are raped by muslins scumbag.

Because yet are latins here, and while we are here we will fight to civilize this place

* our women are NOT raped by muslins scumbag

So i should embrace authoritarian measures with a centralized body of politicians, lawyers, jurists, and all those scum?

I can't really see how can it be, even, a real authoritarism: is a fake safe feeling, hiding myself behind a politician force that is robbering me just like niggers, commies, jews and so on.

I don't need a politician to say what is my culture, neither to protect me. No white man needs!

We have to fight against degenerates with our own hands, building a close society of well succeeded businessman to control economic aspect of society.

So, once this economic aspect is dominated, we can rule ourselves according our law, expelling out commies, democrats, liberals, jews and re-organizing black people according west values.

That is the way the west grow up from the ashes of Roman Empire, and that is the way we will arise against jews liberals

>you are pro monarchy/feudalism.

No, i'm not. Feudal order was based on centralized and blood-line property rights.

Anarcho-Capitalism is based on natural property rights, like in Hoppe-Lockean thesis about private property

No one is the "king", the ruler, the legal enforcer. Each one is the enforcer and free to leave the deal between another owners (the deal that composes, itself, a society). Free companies can intermediate eventual disagreements between owners, following, of course, the first law that composes de union of owner, i.e., the society

Anarcho-Capitalism is, in fact, an Anarcho-Contratualism

Gresham's law doesn't negate natural selection. Allow people to become degenerates, but kill off the ones that are too far gone so that they die of quicker.

*off

I agree in large part. The only problem is that lack of proper resources does not wholly prevent degenerate individuals from reproducing rapidly (see Africa). Physical removal may be necessary if simply ending entitlement programs does not produce the desired result.

There's a difference between legislated authoritarianism and voluntarily derived social standards.

Lolbertarianism is not conducive to great works of civilization, only authoritarian systems are.
Your belief that the 'bad people will go away' is fundamentally flawed, because the overwhelming majority, >99%, of people are corrupted in some form. Left to their own devices, that corruption festers, individuals feed off of each other's sinfulness, magnifying its societal impact. That is why we have laws, to keep certain things in check.
Even your precious founders understood this tendency towards evil inherent in humans; it's why we have a checks and balances system that theoretically should stop most corruption in government--a 'libertarian' government free of such checks, by your argument, would be just fine because 'only good politicians would get elected.' Isn't that ridiculous?

An authoritarian state, a National Socialist one, seeks to enhance the 'good,' productive aspects of society by suppressing as much of the negative influence as possible--that is, your Checks and Balances are applied on an all-encompassing societal level: each and every individual is to some extent held responsible for upholding a system geared against degeneracy. In other words, legal and social pressure is exerted against degenerates at all levels. Now, this isn't the same as a Stasi-esque police state, as it shouldn't be upheld by an atmosphere of mutual distrust, but mutual obligation. Each person should expect a certain level of good conduct from his peers, and they should give it out in equal measure to be accepted or acknowledged. In other words, while reporting 'thought crimes' is obviously just as stupid as letting somebody buy child sex slaves for bitcoins on Tor, it is beneficial and desired for individuals to take it upon themselves to discipline others in a social context, because God knows most people can't always discipline themselves.

The problem is that when you treat people like children, they tend to act like children.
Look at the rebellious, degenerate movements from the past century. The hippies, the punks, the metal-heads, the atheists, the satanists, the feminists, etc. These degenerate movements all arose out of rebellion towards the parent-like authority of the state. These people will never learn if they're simply forced to accept what is right.

A libertarian state lets 'good' develop on its own. A pothead will learn quickly on his own that smoking marijuana all day and bumming around will lead to a miserable, fruitless life, and so he will either stop smoking weed or die trying. If the state steps in and gets rid of it for him, then he has learned nothing and will only hate the state for taking away his weed, rather than hating himself for ever using the drug. Degenerates must learn the err of their ways naturally, or else they will never truly understand what is wrong with them.

A fair argument, which is why I said that a police state reporting minor slip-ups is not desirable. True, hardcore degenerates should either be expelled or executed, while the rest would simply have their behaviors heavily discouraged in a social context, and never officially acknowledged.

>Kick out or kill unwanted members of society
>Discourage degeneracy via social means
>No state sanctioning of lifestyles
I think we have more in common than we think, mein Freund.

>unlike weed, where if you allow yourself, you could do an ounce a day for weeks and it would be very difficult to get off it without "withdrawal"

I understand the argument

>trad families will be better off because without welfare single mothers wont be able to exist
>Whites will be better off because affirmative action wont discriminate against us
>White communities will be able to gather because of freedom of association

etc. and if the choice is that or the current situation I'm with you all the way, but the fact remains that when you stop mollifying degenerates and non-whites you become their prey, and you can say that white communities could hire private contractors to defend them and restrict non-whites from entering the community but at that point what is the actual difference between libertarianism and white nationalism, you've essentially balkanised into new states.

History has shown that 'balkanization' is the norm.
The Austrian Empire, as it encompassed the numerous slavic and uralic peoples of the balkans, could not satisfy the needs of all the different tribes, and so it collapsed.
So too, did the Soviet Union, largely because of its failed socialist economy, but also because having one massive superstate encompassing all the Uralic, Turkic, Baltic, Slavic, and Caucasian tribes that it did couldn't possibly last. Even the post-soviet states continue to break down (look at Georgia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, and Moldova), because smaller states can satisfy its people more directly.

In any case, libertarianism maintains the people's rights to defend themselves from aggressors, whether that aggressor be a state or an invading degenerate. White nationalism, as far as I know, does not recognize this right and instead seeks to unify all white races, as if the Irish, the Croats, the Germans, and the Danes all have the same interests and needs.

>he's never smoked so much you get headaches
>he's never felt an insanely strong urge to smoke
Smoke more pleb, or maybe less. Happened to me once, happened to a bunch of friends. Now I just smoke about 1g a day whenever I smoke, and I keep my tolerance low. It's more economical and better for you, mentally.

>White nationalism, as far as I know, does not recognize this right and instead seeks to unify all white races, as if the Irish, the Croats, the Germans, and the Danes all have the same interests and needs.

Only if you take the name literally, I don't know of any WN that supports some superstate that encompasses all white countries, as a political ideology it's focused on defending the interests of whites in the nation, though many believe in a white solidarity that transcends borders

no one smokes an ounce a day you retard

Very naive to assume the degenerates won't just do what they did in the past before big government existed: form huge gangs of bandits that would live on the fringes of productive society. The main reason capitalism is forced to hand out gibs in the first place is to prevent these sorts of people from doing just that. Good luck trying to destroy these groups in a world without any kind of central authority.

Why not just shoot the niggers when they violate the NAP? Libertarians are not anarchists.

A productive society will be strong enough to push out, if not kill off such gangs.

That's what people used to do, and life anywhere on the fringes was a non-stop war zone against thieves and pirates. The ancaps seem to all shrug this issue off as being easily solved by force, but lawlessness and lack of authority has lead to this situation time and time again.

Degenerates aren't necessarily weak or stupid, they just aren't productive and will steal if they need to. The only way to really get a handle on this problem is to expel the racial inferiors who cause most of the crime, secure the borders, and then ensure the livelihood of all law-abiding members of the volk.

Damn I really feel like steroids should be higher.

Having heart attacks and dying before you're 50 makes that shits seem really harmful.

Or just have a well trained police force. Preemptive restraint only causes people to fight more, even those who would normally not become criminals, now are due to these sort of laws. It doesn't work, the human immune system for liberty is too strong.

Libertarianism will lead to women being gigantic whores.

Prove me wrong.

You respect them then call them fags ;)
i see what you did there ;)

FOLLOW YOUR LEADER FASCIST SCUM l... BANG, RIGHT IN THE HEAD!

Holy shit you statists just fucking hurt my head who has to pay for these losers? Let them rot. Why do you statists play G** with the state? Who imbued you with this power?
>resources resources resources
NECK YOURSELF YOU STATE DOMINATED FAGGOT CUT YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF

Not if they're tossed into the Atlantic from a helicopter!

Typical fascists

>b-but if everyone else licks the boot its for the greater good, r-right?

>Forgets the boot belongs to the Jew.

Kek, my old HS friend says otherwise. Coffee and NOS goes a long way